PDA

View Full Version : Anybody notice the ridiculous number of players named Alex?

Cracka Jack
07-13-2012, 05:51 AM
It's certainly disproportionate with respect to any given random sampling of Android users. Did I miss a memo? Was I supposed to make my name Alex too?

Can somebody get me a copy of that memo?

Dr BoneCrusher
07-13-2012, 05:55 AM
Alex is the default name.

WinkadInk
07-13-2012, 06:00 AM
Lol yeah I was gonna get revenge on Alex only to find that there are about 2,000 players named Alex at every lvl lol

Dipstik
07-13-2012, 06:09 AM
Nothing slips by you...

Cracka Jack
07-13-2012, 06:29 AM
Is it really?
Alex is the default name.

Dr BoneCrusher
07-13-2012, 06:34 AM
Yes, if you have an Offensive name, cheated or some other Kind of problem and the account is reset the name is changed to Alex.

Cracka Jack
07-13-2012, 06:36 AM
Ah, makes sense, because I recall one guy who I was robbing daily, and visa versa, had one name one day and the next day his name was Alex. Pretty sure he had an offensive name in the first place.

Thanks.

Yes, if you have an Offensive name, cheated or some other Kind of problem and the account is reset the name is changed to Alex.

Yahkin
07-13-2012, 08:05 AM
Aww, look at the cute forum baby. :)

balax
07-13-2012, 08:09 AM
also some players are hidding this way

BeniBugatti
07-13-2012, 08:13 AM
I'd have made the default name Borg

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-13-2012, 08:13 AM
also some players are hidding this way

*Cough

Sexkitteh ;)
QPR

sexkitteh
07-13-2012, 08:15 AM
*Cough

Sexkitteh ;)
QPR

INDEED!!!! Except not anymore... I recently got recruited into guess who??? that's right!!! CK!

So now I bare a (CK) before my name and nice big COLD sign in my hood ; )

I haven't FULLY got into CK yet... BUT... I'm close... I'm "awaiting instructions" o_0

Blue fire
07-13-2012, 08:19 AM
Alex seems like a popular name lol

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-13-2012, 08:25 AM
INDEED!!!! Except not anymore... I recently got recruited into guess who??? that's right!!! CK!

I haven't FULLY got into CK yet... BUT... I'm close... I'm "awaiting instructions" o_0

Lol now that's the funniest thing I've ever heard on forum! Not that I would be 100% against it but I can assure you as a leader of CK your not talking to a real leader of CK. that would be my dept.

sexkitteh
07-13-2012, 08:27 AM
Lol now that's the funniest thing I've ever heard on forum! Not that I would be 100% against it but I can assure you as a leader of CK your not talking to a real leader of CK. that would be my dept.

I know... I got recruited by some foolish pawn... who probably isn't a "full member" of CK lol... but I'll work my way into CK... and you won't see me coming ; )

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-13-2012, 08:35 AM
I know... I got recruited by some foolish pawn... who probably isn't a "full member" of CK lol... but I'll work my way into CK... and you won't see me coming ; )

Probably... There is a ck commander at your level who is an imposter. He is recruiting right and left. Thankfully we keep a detailed member roster internally, have our own forum dedicated to CK members, and so we all know who each other is. Also, if your being recruited by someone other than me, ColdCommander, gwiz, Teflon don, or the professor...then it isn't real.

sexkitteh
07-13-2012, 08:36 AM
Probably... There is a ck commander at your level who is an imposter. He is recruiting right and left. Thankfully we keep a detailed member roster internally, have our own forum dedicated to CK members, and so we all know who each other is. Also, if your being recruited by someone other than me, ColdCommander, gwiz, Teflon don, or the professor...then it isn't real.

Well - at least now I know who to talk to when I see them ; )

Maybe I'll let you recruit me : )

Mocamo
07-13-2012, 10:41 AM
Hahaha thats funny because i was just saying that to myself the other day. There is a serious number of Alex's!

G Wiz
07-13-2012, 11:21 AM

I haven't FULLY got into CK yet... BUT... I'm close... I'm "awaiting instructions" o_0Yea CK stands for COLD Karma...not Coward Kitteh.

Just thought I should verify that

sexkitteh
07-13-2012, 11:27 AM
Yea CK stands for COLD Karma...not Coward Kitteh.

Just thought I should verify that

You can call me a coward if you want... I know I'm getting under your skin though ; )

I prefer my self-given-title of - Sexkitteh, BlackOpsSpyMakingAFoolOfYou! :D

and company - cause I have few people on board... I need to get them active in forum though :)

I like you guys though and this is just for fun :P so don't get toooo pissy ok?

G Wiz
07-13-2012, 11:31 AM
You can call me a coward if you want... I know I'm getting under your skin though ; )

I prefer my self-given-title of - Sexkitteh, BlackOpsSpyMakingAFoolOfYou! :D

and company - cause I have few people on board... I need to get them active in forum though :)

I like you guys though and this is just for fun :P so don't get toooo pissy ok?No worries, I won't be pulling a bear grylls around here :)

But you know, it's important to seem upset for your satisfaction.

You think, therefore I am!

sexkitteh
07-13-2012, 12:23 PM
No worries, I won't be pulling a bear grylls around here :)

But you know, it's important to seem upset for your satisfaction.

You think, therefore I am!

Nono... I see it clearly now... I'm no longer getting under your skin... which has rendered the chase practically useless... this really sucks... I'll start swinging again though once I'm walking among you guys 100% ; )

jobadass
07-13-2012, 01:54 PM
Got a kid at work to start playing CC a month or so ago. Laughed my A$$ of when he sent me a friend request...forgot his real name is Alex! He emailed Funzio and they changed it for him.

The Billionaire
07-13-2012, 02:08 PM
It's certainly disproportionate with respect to any given random sampling of Android users. Did I miss a memo? Was I supposed to make my name Alex too?

Can somebody get me a copy of that memo?

Really?? I'd never noticed the numerous hood's named Alex over the last 109 levels lol

Aww, look at the cute forum baby. :)

PMSL