PDA

View Full Version : Best money buildings to buy with gold??

Chairman Maw
07-13-2012, 04:17 AM
Hello all,

Having recently discovered I've been wasting all my time, money and gold on Bodyguard Agencies (thanks sexkitteh!!). I have been trying to workout what are the best money buildings for spending my gold on, should I decide to purchase more.

The standout ones for me are;

Zeus Theatre (84 gold)
Wedding chappel (75 gold)
Anchor imports (225 gold)

Anyone offer any input to this?

Cheers!

Chairman Maw :cool:

AppleMacGuy
07-13-2012, 04:24 AM
Wrong...the Rock Cafe, Pirate Tavern, Gent's Club, Palm Hotel and Church are all much better buildings.

Anchor and Zeus are just about passable, but not that great and I'd only buy them after all other worthwhile gold buildings have been purchased.

Personally I woudn't buy the Chapel at all as it's a 3 hour building - of the 8 collections per day how often can you collect?

Chairman Maw
07-13-2012, 05:05 AM
Wrong...the Rock Cafe, Pirate Tavern, Gent's Club, Palm Hotel and Church are all much better buildings.

Anchor and Zeus are just about passable, but not that great and I'd only buy them after all other worthwhile gold buildings have been purchased.

Personally I woudn't buy the Chapel at all as it's a 3 hour building - of the 8 collections per day how often can you collect?

Ah, ok. Thanks for that. I will rethink my options.. :cool:

doinkent
07-13-2012, 05:20 AM
money is worthless in the game. until they change this then theres no point in buying gold buildings. at least buying crates or other weapons will increase att/def. just my opinion

Chairman Maw
07-13-2012, 05:32 AM
money is worthless in the game. until they change this then theres no point in buying gold buildings. at least buying crates or other weapons will increase att/def. just my opinion

Those crates strike me as another rip off to be honest. I have recently learned that your att/def stats may not be all they are cracked up to be. For now, I just want to build a NC and get the cash to do so ASAP.

doinkent
07-13-2012, 05:42 AM
Those crates strike me as another rip off to be honest. I have recently learned that your att/def stats may not be all they are cracked up to be. For now, I just want to build a NC and get the cash to do so ASAP.

yeah mate completely your choice just chucking my opinion here...i wanted to buy 2 rock cafes a while back but i dont buy gold often and didnt really want to waste it on buildings because money is useless in the game. bought crates instead because att/def is, at this stage in the game, worth more than in game money.

what i will tell you though is not to listen to everything on this forum. people are very very quick to assume things and to bag funzio. most of the time theyre wrong. just dont believe everything you read

Chairman Maw
07-13-2012, 05:43 AM
yeah mate completely your choice just chucking my opinion here...i wanted to buy 2 rock cafes a while back but i dont buy gold often and didnt really want to waste it on buildings because money is useless in the game. bought crates instead because att/def is, at this stage in the game, worth more than in game money.

what i will tell you though is not to listen to everything on this forum. people are very very quick to assume things and to bag funzio. most of the time theyre wrong. just dont believe everything you read

Sound advice mate. Cheers for that

ShawnBB
07-13-2012, 06:28 AM

I'm wondering if you are still holding the opinion that atk/def stats is more important after all these bidding events. (third auction is coming right after this)
Focus on stats will only turn a player into a cash cow for GREEd. And you will never ever have an enough stats. If three crates means enough boost to you, just ignore what I said.
What's left now for most of the players are simply building their hood and have a good real life.

Game cash indeed is useless in boosting your stats, but it is the only medicine to cure your craving for boosting your stats and becoming a "loser" like those folks on leader board.
Think about it dude, move your attention away from stats to hood build and save some bucks...

A nut head spender can beat your stats easily, but he is very unlikely to spend on instant finish to surpass your income per hour even with a lot of gold to waste.

DoughBoy
07-13-2012, 06:32 AM

Absolutely! The game mechanics are complex and by design not all transparent to keep things interesting. A lot of folks say a lot of stuff here without anything to back it up. Even worse the myths get repeated like it is gospel.

Second Comming
07-13-2012, 06:50 AM
Just curious to know what myths?

Hood development is Something many ppl enjoy, of course statwise certain def buildings are great for stat boosting but none are worth taking past lvl3-4.

Anchors and Churches upgrade exactly the same, the Anchors are just 1 stage cheaper to get to lvl10. For cash 24-48 are by far the most reliable and less stressful to manage. Rock Cafes Cost a fair whack to upgrage and Taverns are 8hourly. You can sell a Tavern straigt away assoon as you press build for 7-8M (not bad for 110gold depending where your econ is at that point in the game.

Im a fan of churches, anchors, and gent clubs (not at palm lvl just yet). Also remember Greed might make ingame cash more valuable at some point if they ever decide to try and balance the game some although all evidence shows fhey just want to ruin the game in the long run.

doinkent
07-13-2012, 07:03 AM
I'm wondering if you are still holding the opinion that atk/def stats is more important after all these bidding events. (third auction is coming right after this)
Focus on stats will only turn a player into a cash cow for GREEd. And you will never ever have an enough stats. If three crates means enough boost to you, just ignore what I said.
What's left now for most of the players are simply building their hood and have a good real life.

Game cash indeed is useless in boosting your stats, but it is the only medicine to cure your craving for boosting your stats and becoming a "loser" like those folks on leader board.
Think about it dude, move your attention away from stats to hood build and save some bucks...

A nut head spender can beat your stats easily, but he is very unlikely to spend on instant finish to surpass your income per hour even with a lot of gold to waste.

i see what youre saying but what im saying is that if youre going to buy gold its better off going towards your stats than buyng buildings. my reason being is that in game cash is worthless. simple. everybody has different ways they want to play the game but at this moment in time there is no benefit to having a high income per hour, only for people to look at and admire. at least with stats you will become a stronger player. you may not be the strongest but you will be stronger. also i am building my hood without gold buildings. when there is a benefit to have a better iPh then i will buy the gold buildings. about ur reference to the events well im a free player in the events, and i dont spend money often on the game, so im not any sort of cash cow. i like the game but im sensible with it.

DoughBoy
07-13-2012, 08:14 AM
Hello all,

Having recently discovered I've been wasting all my time, money and gold on Bodyguard Agencies (thanks sexkitteh!!). I have been trying to workout what are the best money buildings for spending my gold on, should I decide to purchase more.

The standout ones for me are;

Zeus Theatre (84 gold)
Wedding chappel (75 gold)
Anchor imports (225 gold)

Anyone offer any input to this?

Cheers!

Chairman Maw :cool:

Have you seen these links?
http://crimecityios.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Money_Buildings_by_Level?action=render

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AgEHrvnoijXudHFVU2RxYUQzYXYtOURRd0d3M1hVR2 c&hl=en_US&pli=1

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-13-2012, 08:19 AM
Personal experience
I would use any gold to build my stats over IPH
What good is a sick hood if your not the top of the food chain in your bracket class?
If you cant defend then it's pointless you become slave to the alarm clock.
Also, if you go the building route pay attention to the collection times as was mentioned

sexkitteh
07-13-2012, 08:19 AM
Chairman Maw - INCOME IS NOT COMPLETELY USELESS!!!!

It's ALMOST completely useless lol...

It's important to make lots of dough at high level though - you NEED to outfit your character with lots of high-end expensive consumable explosives... and people will sometimes target you just to get at your explosives... BUT explosives will increase you A/D by 15K/12K .... THAT IS VERY GOOD!!!

So ... build up your income cause explosives each cost 150000 and 325000 - THAT'S A LOT OF CASH YOU WILL NEED!

in-game j
07-13-2012, 09:00 AM

So so sooooooooo well said. Id give you an entire truckload of cookies for this.

in-game j
07-13-2012, 09:01 AM
Personal experience
I would use any gold to build my stats over IPH
What good is a sick hood if your not the top of the food chain in your bracket class?
If you cant defend then it's pointless you become slave to the alarm clock.
Also, if you go the building route pay attention to the collection times as was mentioned

And again, this is so true !! bump bump.

Second Comming
07-14-2012, 06:41 AM

It's important to make lots of dough at high level though - you NEED to outfit your character with lots of high-end expensive consumable explosives... and people will sometimes target you just to get at your explosives... BUT explosives will increase you A/D by 15K/12K .... THAT IS VERY GOOD!!!

So ... build up your income cause explosives each cost 150000 and 325000 - THAT'S A LOT OF CASH YOU WILL NEED!

Excellant point, I've started stocking up on Sarin now but will leave the Land Mines until my econ is above 1Mph.

DoughBoy
07-14-2012, 09:10 AM
Chairman Maw - INCOME IS NOT COMPLETELY USELESS!!!!

Add to this buying gear for the map quests. Folks are doing those right? At some point you will need expensive items like Cadillacs and Town Cars. At the sewage treatment plant I think it is 4 of each which will cost you about a million clams.