PDA

View Full Version : Bar sale?

Mocamo
07-13-2012, 12:05 AM
So they say its a bar sale going 20% off from now until sunday. Wtf are the sale prices?

OG Kush
07-13-2012, 12:13 AM
I got that notification too. But I don't buy gold anymore so I don't care. Sorry. Don't know how I can help.

Mocamo
07-13-2012, 12:15 AM
Im really on the fence about ending this game

Populouspapa
07-13-2012, 12:16 AM
20% started now..

The Billionaire
07-13-2012, 12:38 AM
Gree(ds) gold sales were obviously a lot lower than usual during this event hence the gold sale!

OG Kush
07-13-2012, 12:50 AM
I wish I didn't spend money on the game. It would be easier to let go. But it's kinda like an alarm clock gotta collect my money. Do you know what I am saying?

PawnXIIX
07-13-2012, 01:01 AM
I got the notification then after I closed for the scratcher the big window came up upon starting the app and the sale prices are there...

fixed?

Nudie
07-13-2012, 02:16 AM
Bar sale? I'll have some single malt please. :p

Brooklyn Boy
07-13-2012, 02:35 AM
Gree(ds) gold sales were obviously a lot lower than usual during this event hence the gold sale!

B you hit it right on the head! There gold sales are obviously down after the last event. Even though the top ten players are dumping boat loads of cash the majority of the gold spenders took a pass on this event. So what oes Gree do? Put it on sale and see how many of them they can suck in. I hate to say it but it will probably work on a lot of them.

Mocamo
07-13-2012, 02:42 AM
I wish I didn't spend money on the game. It would be easier to let go. But it's kinda like an alarm clock gotta collect my money. Do you know what I am saying?

I know exactly what your saying (as i set my alarm clock)

Luciferianism
07-13-2012, 02:59 AM
Gree have a bar now? You probably have to spend a thousand bucks before you feel remotely tipsy.

There's a sale on gold right now though.

AppleMacGuy
07-13-2012, 03:22 AM
B you hit it right on the head! There gold sales are obviously down after the last event. Even though the top ten players are dumping boat loads of cash the majority of the gold spenders took a pass on this event. So what oes Gree do? Put it on sale and see how many of them they can suck in. I hate to say it but it will probably work on a lot of them.

I'm not so sure...I think many of them, including myself, have looked objectively at the event bonus and decided that it sucks and is not worthy of large gold dump to acquire it. Even though I'm going to buy gold during the sale, I do not plan on dumping any of it for these sh!tty event items.

I've played using the free cash option on this event and it will be the first event items that I will not end up acquiring.

doinkent
07-13-2012, 05:21 AM
to all you saying they are running low on sales....no. they have a gold sale every so often and its been a while since the last one so stop being conspiracy theorists. its normal

The Billionaire
07-13-2012, 06:42 AM

I'm not so sure...I think many of them, including myself, have looked objectively at the event bonus and decided that it sucks and is not worthy of large gold dump to acquire it. Even though I'm going to buy gold during the sale, I do not plan on dumping any of it for these sh!tty event items.

I've played using the free cash option on this event and it will be the first event items that I will not end up acquiring.

I think you're right AMG, a lot of people are still going to buy gold because that's what we do when there's a sale regardless of whether there's a cra ppy event on. I, myself have purchased 3 vaults worth but I won't be wasting it on an event where the winner pool has been slashed in half and has possibly the worst modifiers I've ever seen.

It's a shame because I think the gold sale will give Gree a false analysis of this event and we're going to have to wait for another couple of events to pass before they realise they need to increase the winners pool back to 500 and do something to give the "free players" a chance of winning.

I've always spent around a vault of gold on every previous event but if the winners pool isn't increased back to 500 then I'm done with these events, in fact I'm getting to the point where maybe its time to stop spending money on this game full stop.

AMG - I was looking forward to seeing you log your progress for this event so we could try and work out some stats, myself, romibus and dudeman are the only ones who have logged all of our progress I think.