PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE fix the basics!

Brooklyn Boy
07-12-2012, 06:17 PM
Gree, Funzio or whoever can you PLEASE forget the money making schemes for a day and fix this crashing problem. It's gotten ridiculous! It's to the point now that it's happening every 5 min. PLEASE address this problem as I'm sure I'm not the only one. Players can't spend money if they can't play the game!

I play on an IPad using comcast Internet.

joaquim
07-12-2012, 06:27 PM
I started a thread on this a few days back too.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?37073-These-Crashes-Are-Just-Ridiculous

I seriously think that I've spent more time today logging back into the game after a crash than actually playing the game, it's ridiculous really. It gets worse everyday, at this rate if it's not fixed, the game will end up crashing after only 5 seconds of playing.

Brooklyn Boy
07-12-2012, 06:32 PM
I really don't understand why they won't address this issue. I relize it's not everyone but there are enough of us that they should do something about it. It doesn't happen on MW or KA. Just CC.

Actually it use to happen along time ago with MW but they fixed it.

Chester78
07-12-2012, 06:39 PM
Happening to me too.

OG Kush
07-12-2012, 06:48 PM
I hope they read this and come to their senses.

Luke 3457
07-12-2012, 06:53 PM
Ya really Fu ckin annoying !! Sometimes it will crash then I'll try to start app again then starts to load then crashes !!!! Cmon get it together

doinkent
07-12-2012, 07:04 PM
works fine for me

The Billionaire
07-12-2012, 07:07 PM
I've not had any problems. Are you guys that are having issues using android or iPhone??

jobadass
07-12-2012, 07:09 PM
I rarely crash. once a week at most. Playing on iPhone4 on At&T network. What are you guys using?

dudeman
07-12-2012, 07:20 PM
The crashes are becoming increasingly random for me. I used to be able to prevent them by closing/restarting the game after doing certain things (too many rivals list refreshes for example), but now that doesn't even make a difference. This has been an issue for months, and there have been several threads on the subject. It really feels like the request to get the crashes fixed is falling on deaf ears.

DenZ1
07-12-2012, 07:24 PM
Mine crush about 10-15 times DAILY. iPhone 3GS Annoying like hell and costing money an boxes

joaquim
07-12-2012, 07:27 PM
Mine crush about 10-15 times DAILY. iPhone 3GS Annoying like hell and costing money an boxes

Compared to me you're a lucky guy. Mine's been crashing 10-15 times AN HOUR today. That's 240-360 crashes in one day!

Chester78
07-12-2012, 07:37 PM
I've not had any problems. Are you guys that are having issues using android or iPhone??

iPad... .. .

Steve0
07-12-2012, 07:49 PM
3GS and sent in a ticket along time ago and all they told me it between them and apple. sound like the early versions of Ipad and Iphone are affected mostly. Mine crashes all the time doesnt matter what I do.

Steve0
07-12-2012, 07:51 PM
And they wont fix it. they will tell you to send a crash report and they can do nothing for you.

nytelock
07-12-2012, 08:18 PM
It crashes for me too, but not every 5 min lol

foxtrekker
07-12-2012, 08:25 PM
I have had crashes since i started playing the game i'm on ipod.
My crashes occur most when i'm robbing someone with some choice pickings. I believe it is because there are 2 people hitting someone at once because i went to rob some big payoff builidings like upscale clubs or pirate taverns don't remember exactly. The whole lot was full of other things to rob too but i only went after the good stuff of course.
My game crashed while i was hitting the good stuff (before i picked it up!)
I went back in and actually found the lot i was robbing and only the same buildings i was robbing were looted while i was restarting. It couldnt have been more than a couple minutes.
I have had this happen several times lately so i am pretty certain its the case. It makes perfect sense as someone said earlier you search and search and find a good one, thats what everyones doing so their going to be landing on the same hood.
I have contacted support several times, sent in crash reports, with no solution at this point. They have actually reimbursed me for the game cash i lost though, in the mills, so that was really nice of them :D
I have been on other games with crash issues that were resolved with updates so i know its possible. With the millions of people playing it should be possible on crime city as well.

DBM 2IC
07-12-2012, 09:10 PM
Never had a problem here using iPhone 4 and a iPad hd (3)

PawnXIIX
07-13-2012, 12:23 AM
For everyone who complains about the crashing, try to find a memory leak in an equally sized program. I know how difficult it is to find something like this is big programs so I have nothing to say about their efforts.

Why can't people just be patient? O.o It's not like they're ignoring us. They have such strained resources trying to juggle everything including us, the end user, and I think if everyone just eases off their backs a little bit then it'll be easier.

It's very hard to program a computer with a gun to your head. (Kudos if you get the reference)

Keezer
07-13-2012, 03:49 AM
My device keeps crashing trying to load Liberty Park, frustrating as I love this game!