PDA

View Full Version : Im getting withdrawal symptoms!!

James_mac
07-12-2012, 02:28 PM
I lost my phone almost 2 weeks ago now so haven't been able to play at all, im finding myself spending more time reading the forums just to get my daily dose of MW, i finally sent a ticket in yesterday to transfer my game onto my new phone and iv been checking my email every hour waiting for a reply, im itching to get back on it. especially seen as iv missed the last 2 events!

Bronson
07-12-2012, 02:42 PM
That sucks mate hope we have been able to keep you entertained!

Dreno33
07-12-2012, 02:46 PM
Bronson thats a huge sig for 1 pic, lol. crop that thing and add one of your jokes or something!

James_mac
07-12-2012, 02:56 PM
yeah you've done a good job haha, tbh i should really post more seen as i come on here every day and have done for the last 6 months, i might have to start joining in. Dreno i thing iv got a post on my wall from you asking if im on the forums and which one i use, well i use this one and the other one that poopenshire started a while ago, ill reply one i get back on.

Bronson
07-12-2012, 03:02 PM
Bronson thats a huge sig for 1 pic, lol. crop that thing and add one of your jokes or something!

Nooooo!!! That's my first event win and I want people to see it especially the event virgins 😄

Dreno33
07-12-2012, 03:03 PM
Nooooo!!! That's my first event win and I want people to see it especially the event virgins ��

crop the top and bottom, duh lol

bigflan
07-12-2012, 03:05 PM
Hey can someone (Bronson) take a picture of the 10 item so ic an put it in my signature when I win it (hopefully)

Bronson
07-12-2012, 03:07 PM
crop the top and bottom, duh lol

I don't do cropping and I didnt even make the sig I asked someone to do it for me. So if you feel like cropping it and sending me the pic via pm you have my blessing 👍

Bronson
07-12-2012, 03:07 PM
Hey can someone (Bronson) take a picture of the 10 item so ic an put it in my signature when I win it (hopefully)

If you win it flan someone will do it for you

Poopenshire
07-12-2012, 03:31 PM
James, I vote rid of my Iphone July 4th and said good bye to everyone here as I got a Samsung galaxy note. well the 2nd boss event caused me to take my wife's ipad instead and continue playing. i think i was gone 1 week and not am back in full force. i was drawn back in fast.

James_mac
07-12-2012, 03:48 PM
James, I vote rid of my Iphone July 4th and said good bye to everyone here as I got a Samsung galaxy note. well the 2nd boss event caused me to take my wife's ipad instead and continue playing. i think i was gone 1 week and not am back in full force. i was drawn back in fast.

have you had a few too many beers with some of the spelling errors/typo's in that post lol

Its hard to stay away when we've been playing for so long, imagine how much time you have invested into and money in some people cases. it would be interesting if they had some sort of clock that logged all the hours we have put into it, its probably got a scary figure on it by now seen as iv been playing daily since December.

Poopenshire
07-12-2012, 05:02 PM
Its my galaxies stupid prediction text. Its the worst i have ever had. if you thought the Iphones was bad just wait till you use Samsung's. its horrible.

Speed ump
07-12-2012, 05:21 PM
Geeze poop, I did really think the iPhone/ iPad is horrible. Must be really bad if you thought it was that much worse. I even turned it off a few times, but somehow it turns itself back on.

Poopenshire
07-12-2012, 05:41 PM
My wife's Ipad2 was the same way. i borrowed it from her for my game. Samsung is just passing me off. i don't know how to turn it off yet.

Speed ump
07-12-2012, 07:27 PM
Slamming it on the ground might work, but only once.lol

manbeast
07-12-2012, 07:41 PM
i just came in to say i love bron's sig :)

i can understand if you didnt win the boat though haha

Poopenshire
07-12-2012, 08:14 PM
Slamming it on the ground might work, but only once.lol

My 2 year old already did that and cracked the screen. I had to have it replaced.

James_mac
07-13-2012, 02:16 AM
Its my galaxies stupid prediction text. Its the worst i have ever had. if you thought the Iphones was bad just wait till you use Samsung's. its horrible.
Ahhh I see, I'll let you off then. Iv been using a HTC reciently and I can honestly say its the worst phone ever, can't wait to get my iphone back, roll on the release of the iphone5