PDA

View Full Version : My Mafia Glitch - Thoughts? Help?

Dreno33
07-12-2012, 02:15 PM
I already had 4 Mafia (1=Me, 1=Henchman, 1=Fuzz Ball, 1=Phoenix ST) shown on my Profile Page.
! had 307 Pending Requests saved for my NC purchase.

I decided to Accept All now in case some glitch would happen and what do you know? It ACCEPTS ALL. Then I go to My Mafia and I can SEE ALL, yet it STILL SAYS 4 mafia and my A/D did not increase. WHY?
I sent in a ticket already to see if they can fix it. Can anyone check (who sent a request to me and now accepted) and see if it says 300+ mafia on my Profile? Mine still says 4 and the NC is still locked. So retarded. I have no pending requests anymore. I'm very annoyed...

Here's the pictures for proof:

http://i49.tinypic.com/352oy6d.pnghttp://i50.tinypic.com/smdc2h.png

http://i45.tinypic.com/2hdtymb.png
you can see the list continues down as I overlapped the names a bit.
http://i46.tinypic.com/r2opxh.png

that alone would add up to 9 mafia. 1=Me, 1=Henchman, 7=what you see in the pics

TRAZ
07-12-2012, 02:20 PM
I just sent you a request. Accept me so I can see.

Dreno33
07-12-2012, 02:22 PM
I just sent you a request. Accept me so I can see.

accepted Mr. Talon Razor

TRAZ
07-12-2012, 02:23 PM
LOL...Mr....hehehe...

enahs1
07-12-2012, 02:23 PM
Ghost mafia... You have to contact support

TRAZ
07-12-2012, 02:24 PM
nope showing you have 5

TRAZ
07-12-2012, 02:25 PM
have you closed/reopened game?

HD or non HD version?

Dreno33
07-12-2012, 02:25 PM
nope showing you have 5

well it says 5 now b/c i added you

sexkitteh
07-12-2012, 02:27 PM
Maybe they did it so people couldn't build up requests and use them all at once to attack someone...

ie: That guy who was hovering at low level and found a no banker and quickly added like 400 players to his mob and cleaned him out lol

Idiosyncrasy
07-12-2012, 02:28 PM
To be at level 9 with that amount of cash and IPH, you must be cheating. I recommend banking it, quick. If only to be at your level so I could attack you.

If you are cheating, then that's probably why you're experiencing the glitch. If not, then damn.

TRAZ
The HD version has been beyond buggy for me for adding requests.

sexkitteh
To be at level 9 with that amount of cash and IPH, you must be cheating. I recommend banking it, quick. If only to be at your level so I could attack you.

If you are cheating, then that's probably why you're experiencing the glitch. If not, then damn.

He's a camper... stfu...

Dreno33
07-12-2012, 02:29 PM

LOL - whata noob. go read some dam guides... geezuz

Idiosyncrasy
07-12-2012, 02:31 PM
lol, so much butthurt. Yes, obviously I'm new with this being my 3rd post. Keep on winning!

sexkitteh
07-12-2012, 02:32 PM
lol, so much butthurt. Yes, obviously I'm new with this being my 3rd post. Keep on winning!

Winning or whining?

Dreno33
07-12-2012, 02:33 PM
To be at level 9 with that amount of cash and IPH, you must be cheating.

now I can't read your name any other way than idiot. your assumptions. who are you? someone who just joined the forums. aka someone who knows NEXT TO NOTHING about its mechanics. seriously, please go read the Best of the Best Guides. it's conveniently stickied for you

TRAZ
07-12-2012, 02:35 PM
What device you playing on?

Dreno33
07-12-2012, 02:35 PM

you acted as if you knew wtf you were talking about with that STUPID post. the forums need less people like you. not knowing a dam thing about a game and talking with that amount of confidence on the subject. HA, go away.

What device you playing on?

iphone 3gs

TRAZ
07-12-2012, 02:36 PM
My guess is the support team will have to take a look at it. Ask if they'll throw you into the VIP system since all your mafia aren't showing.

The Billionaire
07-12-2012, 02:37 PM
Dude you're on my mob list and i just visited you and this is a screenshot of your profile page.

So everyone is on your mob list but your profile hasn't updated hance why the nightclub hasn't unlocked??

http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q582/verno1983/916cefaf.jpg

Dreno33
07-12-2012, 02:37 PM
My guess is the support team will have to take a look at it. Ask if they'll throw you into the VIP system since all your mafia aren't showing.

they would just need to change the number. I have everyone in My Mafia. just the number is wrong. which means the NC is still locked. which means no bueno

Idiosyncrasy
07-12-2012, 02:38 PM
Winning or whining?

Winning, dude. Winning.

now I can't read your name any other way than idiot. your assumptions. who are you? someone who just joined the forums. aka someone who knows NEXT TO NOTHING about its mechanics. seriously, please go read the Best of the Best Guides. it's conveniently stickied for you

It's cool man, it's probably above your level of comprehension anyway. I did make an assumption, but why would you have 29 mil at level 9? If that's the norm, then yeah, I apparently suck at this game. I'm still gathering some of the mechanics of the game, but I'll get there. Thanks so much for the convenience, by the way.

sexkitteh
07-12-2012, 02:40 PM
Winning, dude. Winning.

He's not really winning lol...

The Billionaire
07-12-2012, 02:42 PM
It's cool man, it's probably above your level of comprehension anyway. I did make an assumption, but why would you have 29 mil at level 9? If that's the norm, then yeah, I apparently suck at this game. I'm still gathering some of the mechanics of the game, but I'll get there. Thanks so much for the convenience, by the way.

Its called camping dude, camping is Dreno's best friend

Dreno33
07-12-2012, 02:44 PM
I did make an assumption, but why would you have 29 mil at level 9?

maybe if you took the time to read the OP and not talk out of your @ss, you'd know i have that much saving for the Night Club.

Idiosyncrasy
07-12-2012, 02:46 PM
I stand corrected. Please proceed. I apologize for rustling any jimmies.

The Billionaire
07-12-2012, 03:16 PM
I stand corrected. Please proceed. I apologize for rustling any jimmies.

No problem, have a read of the "best of the best" guides. You'll find a lot of very useful information there to bring you up to speed.

Crime City Mark
07-12-2012, 03:37 PM
I see you with a Clan Size of 4. You're going to need to get support in on this, and they're going to have to get an engineer to try to fix it. When you accept more than 100 invites at once things can get weird.

vitus79
07-12-2012, 03:44 PM
I see you with a Clan Size of 4. You're going to need to get support in on this, and they're going to have to get an engineer to try to fix it. When you accept more than 100 invites at once things can get weird.

good thread and thx for the info CCM, i almost did the same to get back to 500 in a few days. ppl should be informed about that issue since theres a button to hit invite all

Murda
07-12-2012, 04:07 PM

CCM! That's the kind of forum interaction we need. Useful information to have. Keep it coming.

Dreno33
07-12-2012, 04:33 PM
thanks CCM. whats weird too is that after I accepted TRAZ, it was 5. then I got off and back on shortly after. I had 4 again. then later I checked CC and had another invite. i accepted. back up to 5. now it says 4 again. i highly doubt i got to random removes from mafia members in such coincidental times. i think it won't even let me get more than 4 now :(

I HOPE ITS FIXED BEFORE IM READY FOR MY NC!! :(

Beardy
07-12-2012, 06:20 PM
Maybe they did it so people couldn't build up requests and use them all at once to attack someone...

ie: That guy who was hovering at low level and found a no banker and quickly added like 400 players to his mob and cleaned him out lol

You really did love it when that guy did that. You brought it up enought times.

Of course your allowed to build up requests, it must just be a glitch for this player. They have sent in a ticket, Im sure it will get sorted.

I really wish you would give no anser at all to these questions, when you clearly have no idea what your talking about.

fuzzy
07-12-2012, 06:25 PM
Dreeno33 is legit. Do you need us to send request or are going to wait to see if support fixes it?

Trust me I check his hood everyday on how he kicking my camper rear end but this is also why I record my stats every Monday. I will not post all of them because it is long but here are some of them.

4-2-12
Level 5
MOB = 37
Attack = 158
Defense = 131
InCome Per Hour = $4,478

5-7-12
Level 9
MOB = 114
Attack = 430
Defense = 629
InCome Per Hour = $ 26,487

6-4-12
Level 9
MOB = 118
Attack = 539
Defense = 828
InCome Per Hour = $ 49,111

7-2-12
Level 9
MOB = 305
Attack = 432
Defense = 639
InCome Per Hour = $61,526
Money On Hand = $21,327,853

7-9-12
Level 9
MOB = 309
Attack = 539
Defense = 828
InCome Per Hour = $ 62,715
Money On Hand = $ 30,048,359

Olly1
07-12-2012, 06:32 PM
Dreeno I had the same problem. I had around 17 mafia, accepted 300+ requests in one go and they all disappeared. My mafia number on my profile stayed the same but I could still see loads in the mafia list. Strange thing is I could only see 50 mafia. If I deleted some, new names would pop up but I still could only see 50 in my list (with no option at the bottom to 'view more'. Even with 17 mafia showing on my stats page I could delete as many mafia as I wanted and my mafia count wouldnt drop
I lost all my existing mafia too (I think). Basically I have absolutely no idea who is actually in my mafia at the mo. the only option I have is to delete all of them and start from scratch!

As CCM said it plays up when you mass accept a load at one time

Dreno33
07-13-2012, 01:41 AM
Dreeno I had the same problem. I had around 17 mafia, accepted 300+ requests in one go and they all disappeared. My mafia number on my profile stayed the same but I could still see loads in the mafia list. Strange thing is I could only see 50 mafia. If I deleted some, new names would pop up but I still could only see 50 in my list (with no option at the bottom to 'view more'. Even with 17 mafia showing on my stats page I could delete as many mafia as I wanted and my mafia count wouldnt drop
I lost all my existing mafia too (I think). Basically I have absolutely no idea who is actually in my mafia at the mo. the only option I have is to delete all of them and start from scratch!

As CCM said it plays up when you mass accept a load at one time

weird... i don't have time to add 300 mafia! i only have 10m to go!!!

Olly1
07-13-2012, 01:50 AM
weird... i don't have time to add 300 mafia! i only have 10m to go!!!

If you google 'crime city mafia codes' there's a website of the same name (pretty sure I'm not allowed to post a link). I spent an hour or so adding all those, refreshing them and adding new ones and gained 300 mafia in around 6 hours. There's always that as a back up plan!

jmeijer
07-13-2012, 07:16 AM
I have never seen this glitch! Hopefully, support can fix this. When I built my first NC, I accepted around 120 requests at once and didn't get this.

BeniBugatti
07-13-2012, 08:10 AM

I stole this snippet of code from Funzio during an interview.

acceptRequests(requests[]) {
if(requests.size > 99 && random(10) > 7 && currentDate.dayOfWeek() != WEDNESDAY) {
doWeirdThings();
}
// Now lets add those mob members
}

ShawnBB
07-13-2012, 09:50 AM

lmao, reckless kid. I can't stop laughing somehow...

Hope this mafia problem get fixed soon.

Idiosyncrasy
07-13-2012, 08:06 PM
lmao, reckless kid. I can't stop laughing somehow...

Hope this mafia problem get fixed soon.

Man, I haven't been called that in a while. Sorry to bump a tired thread. I guess I chose the wrong assumption in a sensitive matter and I was called out for it. I know how forums work and you guys don't need some noob telling you what's what.

Anywho, it's all just a game for fun. When you stop having fun, it's no longer a game. Cheers.

Dreno33
07-13-2012, 09:30 PM
Man, I haven't been called that in a while. Sorry to bump a tired thread. I guess I chose the wrong assumption in a sensitive matter and I was called out for it. I know how forums work and you guys don't need some noob telling you what's what.

Anywho, it's all just a game for fun. When you stop having fun, it's no longer a game. Cheers.

calling someone out as a cheater and stating it as if its commonsense doesn't mean its a sensitive subject when people jump on your case about it. it means they're calling you out on your ignorance. but seriously, none of us were joking. you should definitely read the best of the best guides! sticky. it will change your game dude. so helpful

Neonjoe
07-13-2012, 10:27 PM
how mad would you be if someone leveled up to 9 on a new account, with 4 mafia, and dropped a few thousand gold on items to take all of your cash on hand?

Dreno33
07-13-2012, 10:47 PM
how mad would you be if someone leveled up to 9 on a new account, with 4 mafia, and dropped a few thousand gold on items to take all of your cash on hand?

you're pretty new too. that's impossible. can only attack 10 times every 2 hours (maybe 1, i forget). if that happened, i would have only lost 300k. big whoop. i could then decide to bank it or not. but for someone to invest a few thousand gold into a new acct for the sole purpose of trying to steal 300k from me would be almost as dumb as you. lol, jk.

Neonjoe
07-13-2012, 10:53 PM
you're pretty new too. that's impossible. can only attack 10 times every 2 hours (maybe 1, i forget). if that happened, i would have only lost 300k. big whoop. i could then decide to bank it or not. but for someone to invest a few thousand gold into a new acct for the sole purpose of trying to steal 300k from me would be almost as dumb as you. lol, jk.

your post is ignorant at best. yes you're level capped at 30k per attack lost, but once you get higher it becomes 300k and you could lose 3 mil at a time. when you're going to call me new, then in the next 2 sentences not even know what the reset time is on attacking (2 hours) it looks pretty silly. if you did get pushed in to a bank, there's another 3 mil gone. there are people walking around with the cash on hand that they could do this without a care in the world, something for you to think about if you piss someone off on the forums. and just to give you a little idea of my "pretty new" and "dumb as you" status, i'm going to be level 100 tomorrow, and the stats of my hood, well i'll just leave that a mystery unless you wanna find me on your mafia list.

Steve0
07-13-2012, 11:00 PM
your post is ignorant at best. yes you're level capped at 30k per attack lost, but once you get higher it becomes 300k and you could lose 3 mil at a time. when you're going to call me new, then in the next 2 sentences not even know what the reset time is on attacking (2 hours) it looks pretty silly. if you did get pushed in to a bank, there's another 3 mil gone. there are people walking around with the cash on hand that they could do this without a care in the world, something for you to think about if you piss someone off on the forums. and just to give you a little idea of my "pretty new" and "dumb as you" status, i'm going to be level 100 tomorrow, and the stats of my hood, well i'll just leave that a mystery unless you wanna find me on your mafia list.
I am sure you are wrong At 119 all you can get is 300K for 10 hits at 30K each an at lower levels like dreno33 is at i think it is less like he said if he gets attacked big whoop when you are no banking and have multi millions on hand loosing 300k every 2 hours which is highly at that level its all good. Done the no banking and all I see is green Once a month it does happen but loosing 300K a month doesnt even phase people.

Neonjoe
07-13-2012, 11:20 PM
Like I said in another thread, laying in bed had to poop. Mind wasn't clear. Now I'm on the toilet so my numbers are straight. The 3 mil is the break point for no banking even if you get hit, what I mean by that, is if you have over 3 mil on hand you are better off no banking even if you do get hit, because you can only lose up to 300k so using the bank would be a bigger loss.

Steve0
07-13-2012, 11:35 PM
makes sence now on what you were saying.

Dreno33
07-16-2012, 12:32 AM
still NOT ONE email from funzio about my ticket... not even an automated one. wtf.. i got 34m now. I want this fixed please! :( i want my NC! :P

EDIT: literally just got the email (automated one)
now looking into it. hope its resolved soon!

Dreno33
07-17-2012, 05:52 PM
I couldn't get my mafia working... but Mark did! 300 henchmen later and I'm all set baby! Nightclub here i come. THANK YOU MARK!!
http://i49.tinypic.com/mudbww.png

ShawnBB
07-17-2012, 06:16 PM
lol, calm down boy. lvl2 saving is right in front.
emcee spent 4 months to get both lvl3 NCs, his initial income per hour was around 100k.
GL on yours.

Dreno33
07-17-2012, 06:40 PM
lol, calm down boy. lvl2 saving is right in front.
emcee spent 4 months to get both lvl3 NCs, his initial income per hour was around 100k.
GL on yours.

ill probably be upgrading only 1 and not buying a second (unless i get it to lvl 10)

fuzzy
07-18-2012, 04:04 AM
I did it first....Dreeno33

My Night Club is being built on my level 9 account.

Whats taking you so long?

Dreno33
07-18-2012, 06:31 AM
I did it first....Dreeno33

My Night Club is being built on my level 9 account.

Whats taking you so long?

lol cheap shot. you know you started saving up first :P like 7m before i started. haha. i have 37.4m tho. i got close!!