PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth having more than 500 mafia members?

Chairman Maw
07-12-2012, 12:03 PM
I've been collecting members for a while now and I currentyl have 1080 at lvl 112.

I've read somewhere that the max number you can use is 500 mafia? is this the case?

Therefore, is there any point in having 1080 mafia?!

If I was to trim the fat, should I just keep the ones that are high level members?

I'm not going to lower myself to being a 499 Rat. Just looking for ideas on the best way to play the game.

Cheers!

Chairman Maw

PawnXIIX
07-12-2012, 12:05 PM
I've read somewhere that the max number you can use is 500 mafia? is this the case?

Yes.

Therefore, is there any point in having 1080 mafia?!

No.

I wrote 2 words...so much effort :D

If I was to trim the fat, should I just keep the ones that are high level members?

Uh that generally doesn't matter. Their stats are irrelevant to anything that has to do with how powerful your mafia is. They are equivalent to the henchmen that you earn from goals, just think about that.

_dan_
07-12-2012, 12:08 PM
There is the point to add more than 500 mobs: add strong enemies as many as possible, you will be safe later.

sexkitteh
07-12-2012, 12:09 PM
Well the more "HL" players in your mafia the less the chances of them attacking you lol...

But I remember reading somewhere that after 1k or 2k you can attack everyone in your friends list anyways...

Honestly... 499 members is the best way to go from a strategical POV...

The other thing I noticed and tested which is weird... is that my attack and defense goes up after 500 mafia... and it shows up on the PVP report as a true Attack...

Chairman Maw
07-12-2012, 12:12 PM
Thanks guys.

sexkitteh, it seems logical that the more equipped mafia members you have the better your attack/defence stats should also increase, but what I have seen from adding explosives (for example) is that it does stop increasing. I havent anywhere near 1080 explosives either!

Dreno33
07-12-2012, 12:12 PM
if i were mid levels i would add strong, lower level people. (on acct of the fact they may catch up to me later and i will be safe(:

Chairman Maw
07-12-2012, 12:14 PM
Also, is it possible to attack anyone outside of your level? can you simply visit anyone you want? I may have mis-read what people have written on here...

_dan_
07-12-2012, 12:14 PM
Thanks guys.

sexkitteh, it seems logical that the more equipped mafia members you have the better your attack/defence stats should also increase, but what I have seen from adding explosives (for example) is that it does stop increasing. I havent anywhere near 1080 explosives either!

It's a bug, look like they never fix it. I saw that like half year ago, my stats increase whenever I add more explosives (over 500), but when I quit & log in again that stats become normal.

TRAZ
07-12-2012, 12:34 PM
Your stats depend on what YOU have bought for your mafia, not what others bring to the arena.

Max Power
07-12-2012, 01:22 PM
Anyone who tells you that the strength of your mob effecsts your own stats is wrong and just doesn't know the game. Never stops them from giving advice though.

As to the OP, your question is answered in-game in the FAQ, if I remember correctly.

sexkitteh
07-12-2012, 01:29 PM
Anyone who tells you that the strength of your mob effecsts your own stats is wrong and just doesn't know the game. Never stops them from giving advice though.

As to the OP, your question is answered in-game in the FAQ, if I remember correctly.

Ok so he is probably referring to me...

HE IS CORRECT!!!! You should only be able to bring 500 mafia at level 100 and adding more mafia SHOULDN'T do anything to your stats!

However!!!!!!!!!!! Every time I add mafia above 500 my stats STILL continue to go up... I don't know if it's a glitch or bad programming.. but whatever it is, it affects the game if you have extra items...

I'm just saying... could be an android thing... I have no clue...

As I said before though... your best bet strategically is to have 490-499 mafia...

OG Kush
07-12-2012, 03:09 PM
Add people that are stronger than you so you don't get robbed/attack as much by higher level players.

sexkitteh
07-12-2012, 03:10 PM
Add people that are stronger than you so you don't get robbed/attack as much by higher level players.

If the stronger players have over 2000 mafia tho... you dead anyways cause "friends" appear on your rivals list...

WinkadInk
07-12-2012, 03:40 PM
Well the more "HL" players in your mafia the less the chances of them attacking you lol...

But I remember reading somewhere that after 1k or 2k you can attack everyone in your friends list anyways...

Honestly... 499 members is the best way to go from a strategical POV...

The other thing I noticed and tested which is weird... is that my attack and defense goes up after 500 mafia... and it shows up on the PVP report as a true Attack...

You know when I decide to head towards retirement I'm gonna drop to 499 and delete all buildings and just attack people cuz then I won't have anything to lose hahaha

Beardy
07-12-2012, 03:41 PM
If the stronger players have over 2000 mafia tho... you dead anyways cause "friends" appear on your rivals list...

Do you actually know this for sure? If your previous activity on this site is anything to go by, thats a no.