PDA

View Full Version : Missing walkie talkie units??

Automaine
07-12-2012, 11:42 AM
Has anyone checked their inventory to find out that they r not there? I have 5 walkie talkies and no grizzled tac, or no f14 tomcat, anybody else having same issue?

Ascent
07-12-2012, 11:49 AM
I have no grizzled tac either

are they selling us futures on these units or what? This is getting ridiculous...

Lt. Falcon
07-12-2012, 11:54 AM
Wow, just got grizzled mobile tactical and it is not showing up in inventory...I thought the guy in other thread was just a noob and was explaining that you have to open boxes to get units, now I realize what he is talking about...anyone contact support on this issue?

Automaine
07-12-2012, 12:04 PM
No not yet, because they will make sure I will not get the 10th walkie talkie lol I don't think they like me to much. CJ is the only one that will help, the other staff will just mess stuff up even more.

Miner
07-12-2012, 12:08 PM
Same issue here. I only have 4 parts, but the Heavy Tactical Truck isn't there.

Poopenshire
07-12-2012, 12:12 PM
Same, both are missing for me.

Miner
07-12-2012, 12:14 PM
BTW, this thread is perfect for someone to come in and brag about having all 10 parts already.

Dr. Dengus
07-12-2012, 12:18 PM
BTW, this thread is perfect for someone to come in and brag about having all 10 parts already.

Yeah I can't find my Elite Bridge Jumper anywhere in my inventory ... :p

Haven't even started this event and this thread isn't helping me start any faster lol.

ladyfizz27
07-12-2012, 12:20 PM
I have items missing too

Dr. Dengus
07-12-2012, 12:22 PM
That isn't helping my PvP method of collecting boxes either. I usually look in a rivals inventory for event items to see if they are a worthy target or not...

Miner
07-12-2012, 12:25 PM
That isn't helping my PvP method of collecting boxes either. I usually look in a rivals inventory for event items to see if they are a worthy target or not...

I'm not that patient. I start at the top of my rivals list and ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK! When one drops, I hit it a couple more times because almost always it gives out another crate on the 3rd attack (assuming they had more than 1 of course).

Lt. Falcon
07-12-2012, 12:26 PM

I usually do the same, but only after the second day...it's a great strategy I got from the forums.

Corsair
07-12-2012, 12:29 PM
If everyone files a support ticket, they'll figure out there's a problem pretty quick.

Dr. Dengus
07-12-2012, 12:35 PM
I'm not that patient. I start at the top of my rivals list and ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK! When one drops, I hit it a couple more times because almost always it gives out another crate on the 3rd attack (assuming they had more than 1 of course).

I usually do the same, but only after the second day...it's a great strategy I got from the forums.

It's actually pretty efficient Miner, I just hate wasting 20 stamina to find nothing. Lately (past few events) I've found it harder and harder to get multiple boxes off of rivals. So I have to conserve my stamina. Boxes usually drop within the first few hits for me, or I'll move on.

Automaine
07-12-2012, 12:38 PM

Maybe u should play metal gear if u like being sneaky LoL just a joke.

Miner
07-12-2012, 12:40 PM
It's actually pretty efficient Miner, I just hate wasting 20 stamina to find nothing. Lately (past few events) I've found it harder and harder to get multiple boxes off of rivals. So I have to conserve my stamina. Boxes usually drop within the first few hits for me, or I'll move on.

I definitely don't disagree with checking for the units. In fact, I think it's a very sound strategy. For whatever reason, I just don't do it.

I don't mind leveling up a little at this point so I typically collect from missions if I'm desperate. Always hit the rail gun on the naval battle map since 1) I have the 30% more cash from missions boost and 2) it seems to drop a crate about 60-70% of the time.

CJ54
07-12-2012, 01:46 PM
Hey gang,

Something is definitely going on here. Everyone we've looked into so far has the units, was awarded the units, and they are showing up on our side of things correctly. We're looking into that right now and will have it resolved as soon as possible.

-CJ

War Priest
07-12-2012, 01:49 PM
CJ, is the assault bear's bonus effective yet?

What?
07-12-2012, 01:58 PM
Thanks Cj. I was going to post I just won the first unit, but it didn't show in my inventory. Glad to see you are on it. Keep up the good work.

Crime City Mark
07-12-2012, 02:15 PM
It's a known issue and the prizes are being given out as we speak! Sorry for the mixup.

Automaine
07-12-2012, 03:11 PM
Still nothing on this end, but I have all day so take your time CJ just make sure I don't get the sh!tie end of the stick. LoL

bigflan
07-12-2012, 03:14 PM
I just got my unit happy even though it does nothing

Corsair
07-12-2012, 03:15 PM
Here's what I got from support: "Thank you for contacting Support. I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. It sounds like your device is pulling from an older data set. Please turn your device off and on again to reset its data memory. When you next open the game, it will use the most current data available. If your issue persists, please let us know."

This worked for me. Sounds like either the new data set wasn't published or pushed properly, should be working now.

Automaine
07-12-2012, 04:13 PM
Got them thank u 4 surport, time to move on.

Ascent
07-12-2012, 04:50 PM
that fixed it for me too

Soyjuice
07-17-2012, 07:00 PM
I just won the Elite Bridge Jumper. Very lucky as I also won the prize item (the fortune carrier) last time. The description for the Elite Bridge Jumper says "recuperate health 20% faster". But what is it referring to as "health". Is it talking Bout energy??

Ryans67
07-17-2012, 07:32 PM
Nope. Epic boss health.

andymac106
07-17-2012, 07:56 PM
Up to 32 sorries in a row. Don't have to worry about any prize problems since I havent gotten any in about 3 days

P-TeCH
07-17-2012, 07:57 PM
so it is possible then... I started to wonder
I had over 50 grenade boxes and I'm currently sitting on 30 rugged boxes - I had eight of them opened two days ago however all I recieved since then are crappy cheap units and some coins, same as it went with the grenade boxes - It's like your changes on getting the subjects like walkie talkies are lowered with each you recieve imo

seriously you guys should think through that system again - at least give us a possiblity to get rid of the countless boxes and crates we can't open in time anyway like selling them - or make them more rare, expand the time limit, I don't care it's just bull**** the way it is now so change something
I'm pretty sure I speak the thoughts of many players here...

thanks for reading!

Fazhang
07-17-2012, 08:06 PM
Mine showed all the units. No problem for me

Lordsloss
07-17-2012, 08:18 PM
I've had more sorries in a row than ever before. Maybe 20 or more. Done with this event. I have been on the same one for five days now. Ugh.

Soyjuice
07-17-2012, 08:34 PM
Nope. Epic boss health.

Thanks. Didn't think about the boss event. Then it's pretty useless to me as I don't do the boss event... Maybe up to level 12 boss but after that it's almost impossible to beat without spending gold. With gold it takes about 4 hits to finish a boss of level 13, that's 80 golds and I usually just get some crappy item. Not worth it at all.

Last PVP event I spent about 100 gold on the last day but my 10th med kit (or was it binocular? Can't remember) got it from opening the box FREE. Strange. This time around I didn't spent any gold. Just use game money to open.

I have won the prize item 3 or 4 times... So yes it is possible.

whiskeybravo
07-17-2012, 09:30 PM
I have been stuck on 9 for a couple of days. Mostly just sorryover and over since then. Spent some gold here at the end to open and of course got a fortified sniper and some cash.

Automaine
07-17-2012, 09:36 PM
I have been stuck on 9 for a couple of days. Mostly just sorryover and over since then. Spent some gold here at the end to open and of course got a fortified sniper and some cash.

Same here I've been on 9walkie talkies for 3 and half days, thinking this sh!t is rigged. Played all events and nothing, should of won atleast 1 by now. So I'm just going to pack it up for this event. Sorry try again!!!!

Kiss Of Death
07-17-2012, 09:55 PM
Same here I've been on 9walkie talkies for 3 and half days, thinking this sh!t is rigged. Played all events and nothing, should of won atleast 1 by now. So I'm just going to pack it up for this event. Sorry try again!!!!Woohoo I wasn't even trying this time... Free an cash opens... Stuck on 9... Then 2 hours to goChatting away I logged on hit mid option and had to keep talking to shop assistant for another 10 mins.. Reached to pick up my phone and ... Walkie talkie 10 was staring at me.... All units accounted for Sir!

Copenhagen
07-17-2012, 10:04 PM
Congrats KoD!

Stuck on 9 for 3 days.

kuksluk
07-18-2012, 05:50 AM
So, last night i was at 8 walkies and the next two rugged boxes i opened contained walkies but i never got credit for them and never got the damned bridge jumper unit, what's up with that? anyone else lost walkies like this? sent a support ticket 12 hours ago, no response so far :(

GIJOE
07-18-2012, 09:04 AM
I still dont have units for 3,5,7,9 walkie talkie in my inventory, but I do have the bridge jumper unit ;) sent ticket last night.

kuksluk
07-19-2012, 04:11 AM
Top notch support I must say, still not even a little sign that they're looking to the problem - 36 hours and counting... Is this how they treat (paying) customers?

MadManDK
07-19-2012, 05:40 AM
I've been pretty happy with their support, but others have had challenges. Once I almost wanted to complain until i found out that my email had not been sent to them (some server issue).

If you however look at the quality of the product (errors, glitches, units delivered to late, ...) then that is a different story (plenty of those on the forum btw.).

Automaine
07-19-2012, 08:18 AM
Top notch support I must say, still not even a little sign that they're looking to the problem - 36 hours and counting... I'm new to MW and Funzio, is this how they treat (paying) customers?

Yes sir, they don't care to much about " most paying customers " only ones that spend $5k-$10k monthly.thats my opinion and through my research of learning the hard way. U will get robed every chance they can get u.

kuksluk
07-19-2012, 12:23 PM
Yes sir, they don't care to much about " most paying customers " only ones that spend $5k-$10k monthly.thats my opinion and through my research of learning the hard way. U will get robed every chance they can get u.

I confess I got tricked into buying gold just to catch the 9th & 10th walkie. This seems to be a good way of keeping me from ever spending another penny again...

still no help or compensation btw...

kuksluk
07-20-2012, 04:23 AM
Sent another e-mail to support and finally someone took the time to check it out...

Apparently I spent 3x15g to get 2x100 valor from the last two boxes... now ain't that just perfect!