PDA

View Full Version : Burger King

in-game j
07-12-2012, 11:12 AM
Just realized, maybe Gree(d) is going for the Burger King Marketing tactics. Focus on your money makers same as how Burger King focuses on those who come to burger king (the unhealthy morbidly obese).

ah HAH!

dudeman
07-12-2012, 11:33 AM
Even BK tells you exactly what you're getting. In Crime City everything is a guess or a gamble, big spender or not.

NotHappyatU
07-12-2012, 11:35 AM
I like...McDonalds

Carlos,
07-12-2012, 11:42 AM
Maybe they see these events becoming illegal in the USA in the near future so they are making as much cash as possible before they can't anymore

Populouspapa
07-12-2012, 11:42 AM
Max > McDonalds > Burger King > Gree

in-game j
07-12-2012, 11:43 AM
I like...McDonalds

I like the extra value meals.

And on another note, McDonald's profit margins are greater than Burger King.

NotHappyatU
07-12-2012, 11:56 AM
I like the extra value meals.

And on another note, McDonald's profit margins are greater than Burger King.

5.99...20 pieces...chicken nuggets...1.00...sweet tea....get it now...i will....after work.

joaquim
07-12-2012, 11:57 AM
Burger King is my favorite fast food restaurant. McDonalds gets a close second.

Nyx
07-12-2012, 12:15 PM
5.99...20 pieces...chicken nuggets...1.00...sweet tea....get it now...i will....after work.

Cliffy Fact: McDonald's actually puts silly putty chemicals into its chicken mcnuggets. Finding that out stopped me cold turkey. McD's in Europe does not, however, because they're not allowed to.

NotHappyatU
07-12-2012, 12:20 PM
Cliffy Fact: McDonald's actually puts silly putty chemicals into its chicken mcnuggets. Finding that out stopped me cold turkey. McD's in Europe does not, however, because they're not allowed to.

How about...the tea? Is it...still good?

Nyx
07-12-2012, 12:41 PM

Probably. But there might be something weird in that too. ;)

Paulio
07-12-2012, 01:04 PM

Whenever I read your posts, I read them in the voice of William Shatner.

joaquim
07-12-2012, 01:07 PM
Whenever I read your posts, I read them in the voice of William Shatner.

Isn't that the guy who played Kirk in the old Star Trek movies? Sorry don't watch the old Star Trek movies. I saw one of the old ones and thought it was sh!t.

Dr. Dengus
07-12-2012, 01:15 PM
Isn't that the guy who played Kirk in the old Star Trek movies? Sorry don't watch the old Star Trek movies. I saw one of the old ones and thought it was sh!t.

That, and the Priceline commercials lol. And for anyone else curious after reading Nyx's comments about the chicken nuggets, here's a link to an article about it...http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1291526/U-S-Chicken-McNuggets-contain-Silly-Putty-chemical-calories-fat-Britain.html

Max Power
07-12-2012, 01:18 PM

Before the old movies, there was the older TV show. Compared to the CGI/everything blowing up crap you were weaned on, that was pretty cutting edge stuff back then. Stuff sometimes even had a plot rather than relying on pixel monsters to entertain.

Joe Brown1
07-12-2012, 01:23 PM

What!?!? OK I am old now - I grew up watching the TV show . . of course we had to adjust the rabbit ears to get reception, I just had to hope my older brother didn't make me stand there holding the antenna the entire show. OK so you probably don't know anything about that either . . what about having to get off the couch to change the channel, or the fact that we only had like 5 or 6 stations. Time to go get my walker and go home . . .:cool:

Edit - Max - yeah now pixel mosters but the guys in rubber monster suits were hysterical when fighting Kirk. At least the women on the show had that nice minimal clothing 1960's look - as long as you didn't mind blue skin or feathers - sure never stopped Kirk:D

Max Power
07-12-2012, 01:27 PM
Kirk got freaky like that. Alien booty....LOL!

Joe Brown1
07-12-2012, 01:29 PM
Nothing quite like alien booty - and if you were a teenager when those shows came out - Kirk was the man

Rodimus
07-12-2012, 01:34 PM
I like...McDonalds

I love Chic-Fil-A

Nudie
07-12-2012, 01:46 PM
Pah! Burger King is 100x better than Mickey Dee's. The meat patties are way better than the cardboard you get from McD.
Kirk is indeed the man. Bonker of green alien babes, master of the torn shirt, best line deliverer in the business. :p

DoughBoy
07-12-2012, 02:29 PM
I like...McDonalds

You know both shorten your life span ... maybe this game does as well :)

DoughBoy
07-12-2012, 02:37 PM

Joaquim, you are showing your youth and my fondness for the old Captain is showing my age I guess. It was a wonderfully very camp show with some very groundbreaking themes. Roddenberry was a genius and quite the activist. I guess with the passage of time, what made the show splendid has also become obsolete. I mean who cares about mixed race or species couples any more anyway.

7rs60
07-12-2012, 03:54 PM

I'm fine with that. I'd rather eat carefully engineered science, instead of whatever randomly happens to come from an animal.

DoughBoy
07-12-2012, 04:03 PM
I'm fine with that. I'd rather eat carefully engineered science, instead of whatever randomly happens to come from an animal.

I like that .. know thy poison.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-12-2012, 04:17 PM
Just realized, maybe Gree(d) is going for the Burger King Marketing tactics. Focus on your money makers same as how Burger King focuses on those who come to burger king (the unhealthy morbidly obese).

ah HAH!

Shhh be quiet or corporate sponsored events that result in aforementioned sponsors building or product in your inventory are next! A burger king in your hood for 10,000 gold in an exclusive top5 event that pays out 100,000 every 2 hrs.
Have it your way, in your hood

Nudie
07-12-2012, 11:23 PM
Joaquim, you are showing your youth and my fondness for the old Captain is showing my age I guess. It was a wonderfully very camp show with some very groundbreaking themes. Roddenberry was a genius and quite the activist. I guess with the passage of time, what made the show splendid has also become obsolete. I mean who cares about mixed race or species couples any more anyway.

I don't care what anybody else says. Kirk is a stud. An awful actor but a rock hard stud. Star Trek the tv series should be compulsory watching for everyone ever born! :p

Boom
07-13-2012, 03:30 AM
Fatties!!!!!