PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Hit'n Runner Stats?

MaddSkillz
07-12-2012, 11:02 AM
A while back I remember CCMark saying the tech guys were working on making the perk from the Crazy Hit'n Runner visible. Does anyone know if it has been made visible yet? My stats have increased lately and its been hard to keep track of them.

Is there anyone who has noticed an unexpected change in stats?

Rhino72
07-12-2012, 11:32 AM
No it has not been made visible yet.

MaddSkillz
07-12-2012, 12:43 PM
Hmm. CCM....any ETA for the visible stats

Crime City Mark
07-12-2012, 01:11 PM
Hmm. CCM....any ETA for the visible stats

I don't have an ETA, but I'll bug them about it.

Dr. Dengus
07-12-2012, 01:18 PM
I noticed a week or two ago when I still had one of those goals "Increase Alliance Attack to X Amount", that the attack score listed in the goal info was higher than my attack score in my profile. Wonder if that had anything to do with the Crazy Hit n Runner being in my inventory...

DenZ1
07-12-2012, 01:53 PM
I don't have an ETA, but I'll bug them about it.
Can you please bug them a bit more? :) They fixed last event fists pretty fast.

This one taking too long.

Crime City Mark
07-12-2012, 02:14 PM
I noticed a week or two ago when I still had one of those goals "Increase Alliance Attack to X Amount", that the attack score listed in the goal info was higher than my attack score in my profile. Wonder if that had anything to do with the Crazy Hit n Runner being in my inventory...

Probably, yes.

MaddSkillz
07-12-2012, 05:17 PM
Thank you for the reply CCM. I really appreciate you taking your time to read this.

balax
07-12-2012, 10:48 PM
Probably, yes.

i also have this car, i also have attack goals to fullfill and i keep allways my mafia at 500
my attack skill is exactly the same in my profile and in attack goal.
i also have a spreadsheet in order to check my stats. the stats are the same there too.
so if the correction has happened it hasn't happened for everybody whitch is worse.
please do the best u can about it.
Since this "invisible" prize, many people me included stop participating in events with invisible prizes
Nobody wants to play and pay for something invisible