PDA

View Full Version : Droid X2 Force Close Issues for Large Hoods

Cracka Jack
07-12-2012, 06:26 AM
It seems like the worst problem somebody could have in this game would be for the game to crash every time you try to a load a hood with a plethora of money buildings that have yet to be collected from.

Does anybody else have this issue? Is there some update that I missed?

sexkitteh
07-12-2012, 08:00 AM
My phone (GS2) lags like crazy in some hoods... but never to the point of a force close...

Have you tried killing all the background apps? There are good taskkiller apps that can help control that...

I have other games that are "rich" in graphics that when I run I HAVE to kill everything on my phone or else the game will crash...

Cracka Jack
07-12-2012, 08:52 AM
My phone (GS2) lags like crazy in some hoods... but never to the point of a force close...

Have you tried killing all the background apps? There are good taskkiller apps that can help control that...

I have other games that are "rich" in graphics that when I run I HAVE to kill everything on my phone or else the game will crash...

Yeah I typically do, but I do it manually using the task manager instead of an app like "App Killer," I'll give it a try though.

bryoreo
07-12-2012, 09:03 AM
Motorola garbage such as my Triumph has trouble running this garbage game. Greed is mostly worried about Ios users anyways