PDA

View Full Version : Yaaaaaaaaay Support!!!

upsman_17
07-11-2012, 09:22 PM
During the first event with the new format I had an issue where at least 1 maybe 2 computer chips did not record in my inventory, so I sent this ticket in to support:

***** *****, Jun 30 07:05 (PDT):
Hi just reporting a hiccup in the new event. Twice now I have opened up a box and gotten the computer chip and it has not been recorded properly. The first time I thought maybe I was mistaken but the last box I just opened up I am absolutely positive that it didn't record. At first it didn't even record that I had opened up a box but then when shutting down the game and opening it back up one box was missing but the computer chip was still not in my inventory. It still shows that I only have three computer chips in my inventory when I should really have 4 and possibly 5 if I was correct on the first instance. Could you please look into this. Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------
Timestamp: 2012-06-30 09:45

And this is the response I got (note the date):

C, Jul 10 10:17 (PDT):
Hello ***** *****,

Thank you for contacting us, and I am sorry to hear about the bad luck. I am passing your feedback on the event directly to the developers.

Here is how the special event chances work: Once an event box is opened, one of several things will be awarded: money, respect, an extra grunt/ally, a weapon or unit, or the event special item. Regardless of how the box is opened, the reward is randomly chosen; opening a box does not guarantee that the event special item will be awarded. Each special event item gained will reduce the chance of getting the next, although this chance never becomes zero or below zero.

Regards,

C***

www.funzio.com

So I had to wait 10 days to hear that line of garbage. BS canned response that didnt even address the issue. File this under no F'in sh it Sherlock. I know how these events work by now, you shove them down our throats every week. Who doesnt know how they work by now? That response from them is an insult. Ok. I am done bi tching now, thank you for listening. :)

DenZ1
07-11-2012, 09:24 PM
Guess what, I did ask questions about crates TWICE and got exactly same garbage auto response. This is just getting retarded :)

bigflan
07-11-2012, 09:24 PM
Wow that's poo good luck

dudeman
07-11-2012, 09:33 PM
If my thread had not been locked for not a stink of a good reason, this could have easily been posted there. Instead we need more threads confirming the recent lack of support. Well done moderator. Well done support for your recent lack of effort, and well done Conzio/GREE for promising more clarity and transparency and then delivering the exact opposite.

I'm not a fan of the word 'epic' nor it's over-use in today's hipster culture, but I believe this, along with the overall state of player morale and the way the game is being run, all qualifies as an EPIC FAIL!

Steve0
07-11-2012, 09:46 PM
Sorry for your luck, this is another reason for not doing this event.

i need muney
07-11-2012, 09:47 PM
Yeah, I have a ticket hanging since 5th.

Sasha54
07-12-2012, 04:38 AM
Remember that weird song from the 80's I think - "Turning Japanese".......I hated it !

But for some reason it just popped into my head.......lol

Sandukan
07-12-2012, 04:44 AM
Didn't even remotely answer the question.
Well we already knew what we were dealing with didn't we.

AppleMacGuy
07-12-2012, 04:58 AM
FWIW, I had a similar issue with an accidentally assigned skill point which I wanted re-released to me. The first 2 exchanges were an explanation of how skill points worked...like I didn't already know...but I refrained from gong on a rant and at the 3rd time of explaining that I was quite well-versed in how SPs worked I did get the SP back.

So, the moral of the story is that patience and persistence pays off...eventually, albeit with a large dose of frustration in the interim...

Boom
07-12-2012, 05:03 AM
Moral is support sucks games messed up

Boom
07-12-2012, 05:03 AM
But of course it's just a game.... I think

dudeman
07-12-2012, 05:21 AM
Yes, the new system of canned answers for n00bs is really a step backwards from what they once had. Very EA-esque. I decided years ago after terrible customer support with EA that I will never buy another EA game, and this game has done the same thing for Funzio. Never again. Now that they're GREE, sorry GREE, you bought a big lemon and soured your name. Maybe they realized that and are squeezing the lemon into as much lemonade as they can make before finally chucking the shriveled up rinds in the trash.

One thing is for sure. Whenever I see that blue hexagon, that makes it an easy decision to not even tap "install".

upsman_17
07-12-2012, 05:59 AM
Yes, the new system of canned answers for n00bs is really a step backwards from what they once had.

And thats the thing that makes it even more insulting. They can tell by my game ID whether or not I am a new player or one that has been playing for 8 months. But they can't even bother to confirm that info before they send out BS replies. And if all they are going to do is send out canned responses like that then I would expect a turnaround of less than 10 days considering there is no effort required to do it. And to think recently I was actually considering to buy gold (instead of tapjoy gold) for the first time to get some crates. Glad I talked myself out of that one.