PDA

View Full Version : Yay for Funzio :/

Vito
07-11-2012, 08:08 PM
Wow!! It looks like Funzio listened to the masses, begging for a break or change from the "Special" Events and gave us the weekend off. Not having to chase after little items for dubious rewards, while watching big gem spenders pay through the nose for a prize with ridiculously unfair stats is a great relief. I for one am thrilled with ...what's that... Holy box event just started... Ohhh...Ok, never mind.

Nick-Clark1
07-11-2012, 08:14 PM
Yeah I couldn't believe it myself either. Now 51 cashed up players are going to be able reduce MY allies :(
What next??

Aoxoa
07-11-2012, 08:43 PM
Who cares? Just play free and laugh at all the poor suckers who are losing thousands of real dollars because they had to prove their epeen was bigger than ours. Jokes on them when this game collapses.

asdfg12345
07-11-2012, 09:58 PM
Who cares? Just play free and laugh at all the poor suckers who are losing thousands of real dollars because they had to prove their epeen was bigger than ours. Jokes on them when this game collapses.
yup and at current rate, it aint gonna last too long

Vito
07-12-2012, 12:04 AM
The thing I don't understand is why Funzio keeps throwing us the exact same event. From what I've seen on here, as well as the C.C. Forum, The new event structure is wildly unpopular. Maybe Crime City can withstand the changes. It's so much more well established and lots of players are so involved in it. I can't see how this will do anything good for K.A.. It's still too new a game to create that kind of player loyalty, and frankly, this game is just not that interesting. I know that I am spending less and less time on it.

Futon
07-12-2012, 01:35 AM
Funzio learning from Blizzard.

The_Red
07-12-2012, 08:18 AM
The thing I don't understand is why Funzio keeps throwing us the exact same event. From what I've seen on here, as well as the C.C. Forum, The new event structure is wildly unpopular.

Looking at the number of GEMs being spent - I think your opinion may not align well with the dollars doing the talking.