PDA

View Full Version : LMFAO!! Funny Observation

sexkitteh
07-11-2012, 01:11 PM
Do you guys remember that guy that claimed his in game name was "I" and posted profile screenshot?

Well, I have lots of CK members on my friends list and I like reading their walls...

This "I" guy was seen arguing with several, so it seems that people actually believed that the troll was in fact "I" in game... cause it seems he was getting his but kicked lol!

The funny bit is he probably doesn't even know why he was getting attacked and they was probably leaving all sorts of messages on his wall lol...

Well long story short, this may have motivated him to bust out the Credit Card... cause he appears to be in the top25! :D

Lookout for angry "I"!!! He's serious business!

sexkitteh
07-11-2012, 01:36 PM
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-tDmUXq1utPY/T_3jYtdIKoI/AAAAAAAAAB8/GljN3h5aGEw/s800/Screenshot_2012-07-11-13-27-20.png

They really do think it's me... too funny...

Paulio
07-11-2012, 01:38 PM
Don't worry, it's all sort out. He's actually a cool guy

sexkitteh
07-11-2012, 01:41 PM
Don't worry, it's all sort out. He's actually a cool guy

It's been priceless tho... is he even on the forum?

Did suddenly everyone in CK target him?

I wish I could have been a fly on his wall for a couple of days lolz...

I got to say... good job to the troll! He actually managed to fool a lot of people o_0

Babytway
07-11-2012, 02:25 PM
i thought you said you were quitting forums? Did you make a record time comeback?

Beardy
07-11-2012, 02:33 PM
i thought you said you were quitting forums? Did you make a record time comeback?

I can't believe its back...

The Fox
07-11-2012, 06:02 PM
It's been priceless tho... is he even on the forum?

Did suddenly everyone in CK target him?

I wish I could have been a fly on his wall for a couple of days lolz...

I got to say... good job to the troll! He actually managed to fool a lot of people o_0

Good job indeed.

Rodimus
07-11-2012, 06:58 PM

I've learned that some people on here are true to their word while others are all talk.