PDA

View Full Version : Stalking

Ragmondino
07-11-2012, 11:29 AM
I robbed a guy twice, both times for over 1.5mil. He then deleted all his money buildings and started attacking me. This has been going on a while now. He just posted on my wall that he has over 500 attack wins against me and that he used up 497 of my explosives. I can understand he has no life so I'm the only real interaction he gets. But to keep track of explosives over this amount of time is just creepy. Does anyone else find this weird?
Any of you lot had a stalker go to these extents??
He only deleted his money bushings so nobody would bother robbing or attacking him so I stay on his news feed as well.
Should I be worried about finding a weird dude turning up on my doorstep??

sexkitteh
07-11-2012, 11:31 AM
LMAO....

That sounds like about the only thing you can do in this game to claim a "victory" lol...

jmeijer
It's part of the game, deal with it. You should level up or wait until he has. Don't attack him back, you will only get back on his newsfeed.

Rhino72
I like his style minus the delete buildings idea.

Babytway
07-11-2012, 11:35 AM
im usually the one people say these things about :(

Ragmondino
07-11-2012, 11:38 AM
It's part of the game, deal with it. You should level up or wait until he has. Don't attack him back, you will only get back on his newsfeed.

I have I'm now 159 and his 153. Because he never gets attacked or robbed anymore I'm forever on his news feed. I don't attack back as his a lot stronger than me, and I can't rob as he has no buildings. I can deal with getting beat but for this amount of time, and to keep a little chart of how his doing just seems really weird to me

Ragmondino
07-11-2012, 11:39 AM
im usually the one people say these things about :(

I'll remember not to rob you when I get to your level then

QPR
07-11-2012, 11:41 AM
Sounds like an oddball to me

Philo Beddoe
07-11-2012, 11:53 AM
Sounds like an oddball to me

u just said babytway was an oddball. i think u owe her an apology.

_dan_
07-11-2012, 12:49 PM
Unless he is a serious gold player, such person with no income no way can defeat me (with same size of mobs).

Follow my instructions, you will be safe next time (you won't if your stats sucks!)
1) Try to collect as many event weapons as you could.
2) Build & Upgrade as many defense buildings as you could.
3) Build till you got 50 defense gatling turrets & 50 missile turrets.
4) Hunt Armored police trucks or such strong defense items.
5) Buy cheap defense explosives. Yeah, let him destroy them.

Luciferianism
07-11-2012, 12:54 PM
Lmaooooo I used to wage war and drain explosives and such before, back when I played for fun rather than profit. It was hilarious to troll people like that. Used to pick on people, rob anything they had no matter how rubbish and attack them ten times whenever possible. Just because I could and it was funny.

Dangerous Dan
07-11-2012, 01:10 PM
Unless he is a serious gold player, such person with no income no way can defeat me (with same size of mobs).

Follow my instructions, you will be safe next time (you won't if your stats sucks!)
1) Try to collect as many event weapons as you could.
2) Build & Upgrade as many defense buildings as you could.
3) Build till you got 50 defense gatling turrets & 50 missile turrets.
4) Hunt Armored police trucks or such strong defense items.
5) Buy cheap defense explosives. Yeah, let him destroy them.

That's an awful lot of work and wasted time. Maybe you could just send him 30 separate messages. The link to your hood will be gone by then. So I have heard...

Ragmondino
07-11-2012, 01:14 PM
Im not bothered about the explosives, they were purely bought for defence goals. I'm not a fan of them cause there's always someone stronger than me to drain them. He does have reasonably high stats, 40k attack 49k defence. I've worked up my defence from losing every attack to now losing only every other attack. Seems to have spent quite a bit on gold crates and has most end event items as well

Sandukan
07-11-2012, 01:17 PM
So why did you decide to step into that hornets nest in the first place?

Ragmondino
07-11-2012, 01:17 PM
That's an awful lot of work and wasted time. Maybe you could just send him 30 separate messages. The link to your hood will be gone by then. So I have heard...

Isn't that a banable offence though? And also didn't they change it so if you did that it only came up on the news feed once?

sexkitteh
07-11-2012, 01:18 PM

Did you not read the OPs first post...

Cause the payout was 1.5mil each time...

Ragmondino
07-11-2012, 01:18 PM

Didn't realise people got that worked up Over a game. And that obsessive. I'm sure I'm not the only person to ever have robbed him

Sandukan
07-11-2012, 01:23 PM
Did you not read the OPs first post...

Cause the payout was 1.5mil each time...

Sometimes the payout is not worth the aggravation.
It's like my second wife..........awwwwww forget it. I'm still paying for that one lol

Didn't realise people got that worked up Over a game. And that obsessive. I'm sure I'm not the only person to ever have robbed him

You took him for 1.5 mil. He was probably saving to buy something nice or send his kids to college.
Now he feels less secure and sees his failure through the eyes of his children.
You broke him.
You bought him.

DBM 2IC
07-11-2012, 01:30 PM
Sounds like one of those rat catchers they all talk like that don't they

Ragmondino
07-11-2012, 01:31 PM
Sounds like one of those rat catchers they all talk like that don't they

Me or him? We both have full mobs

_dan_
07-11-2012, 01:40 PM

Let say you are a pathetic loser!

Paulio
07-11-2012, 01:51 PM

Spamming walls is not only grounds to be banned, but it's one of the most slime ball things to do.

Philo Beddoe
07-11-2012, 01:52 PM
Let say you are a pathetic loser!

lets say u have pegged dangerous dan correctly. :)

and to believe this dink had the nerve to send me a PM the other day calling me a loser...

Dangerous Dan
07-11-2012, 02:16 PM
Spamming walls is not only grounds to be banned, but it's one of the most slime ball things to do.

Geez, I read that somewhere here on the forum. Didn't say that's the way I play. Usually if you just ignore folks they just go away. Except for that phildo loser. Hasn't worked yet on him.

Carlos,
07-11-2012, 02:43 PM
I would say you won this if he deleted his money buildings LOL

Philo Beddoe
07-11-2012, 05:03 PM
Geez, I read that somewhere here on the forum. Didn't say that's the way I play. Usually if you just ignore folks they just go away. Except for that phildo loser. Hasn't worked yet on him.

u sound like a very bitter little man, with the personality of a tack hammer to boot. did u not get enough hugs as a youngun'? or could it have been too many hugs?

Ragmondino
07-13-2012, 12:27 AM
Right I have lost my self respect. I've dropped to 499!! But this isn't to avoid being hit. His still not swaying on his attacks so is getting stronger from thug life, so this hurts him. Also I've done it in the hope more people attack/rob me so there is less available to him. Made myself a big target to the rat catchers. And so far it's worked, normally overnight he gets my nightclub and a couple of other bits. But last night I got robbed by others instead and he got nothing.

theONE
07-14-2012, 04:08 AM
stop your whining

I have a situation where this b*tch was too weak to attack me so theyrobbed me blind now i'm trying to rob them back but they have weak buildings and barely upgraded, and I can tell most of her power is from bought gold items as I have played fairly got good income from saving free gold before it got nerfed by stupid funzio as I collect a couple of free gold bars from the 'free gold' feature........STILL i can't increase power that fast, at least to stop robberies

good income, good weapons, days when before I realised event was a waste of time and ruined my sleep (i.e i have 3 even items) but i can't stop being robbed that is destroying my expensive explosives

i mean why the f*ck does robbing make you lose explosives since they don't attack you directly?? frankly they can't get guaranteed 100% robs so they just keep smashing and smashing until they break through, what type of b.S game play is that?? you should either fail or succeed not have the ability to keep going until you break through that's not fair

so yeah, you had it coming for being a an A-hole taking so much and the guy wants revenge, i mean with the ability to take 1.5 mil you're not weak enough to cry like a girl, just re buy your stupid sh*t

but me even with 2 gentlemen clubs and other high money buildings i find it hard to replenish my explosives as explosives are made more expensive by STUPID funzio and they don't even stop robberies as robberies stat wise are different to attacking a player....ironically it STILL affects your explosives

The Fox
07-14-2012, 08:43 AM
stop your whining

I have a situation where this b*tch was too weak to attack me so theyrobbed me blind now i'm trying to rob them back but they have weak buildings and barely upgraded, and I can tell most of her power is from bought gold items as I have played fairly got good income from saving free gold before it got nerfed by stupid funzio as I collect a couple of free gold bars from the 'free gold' feature........STILL i can't increase power that fast, at least to stop robberies

good income, good weapons, days when before I realised event was a waste of time and ruined my sleep (i.e i have 3 even items) but i can't stop being robbed that is destroying my expensive explosives

i mean why the f*ck does robbing make you lose explosives since they don't attack you directly?? frankly they can't get guaranteed 100% robs so they just keep smashing and smashing until they break through, what type of b.S game play is that?? you should either fail or succeed not have the ability to keep going until you break through that's not fair

so yeah, you had it coming for being a an A-hole taking so much and the guy wants revenge, i mean with the ability to take 1.5 mil you're not weak enough to cry like a girl, just re buy your stupid sh*t

but me even with 2 gentlemen clubs and other high money buildings i find it hard to replenish my explosives as explosives are made more expensive by STUPID funzio and they don't even stop robberies as robberies stat wise are different to attacking a player....ironically it STILL affects your explosives

I like how you started out your post by saying "stop your whining" then proceeded to whine for five straight paragraphs. Was that ironic humor?

Dangerous Dan
07-14-2012, 10:05 AM
stop your whining

Want some cheese with that?

Philo Beddoe
07-14-2012, 10:20 AM
Want some cheese with that?

there ya go mr dangerous. you're getting the hang of it now. trolling can b fun right? we all do it!

Ragmondino
07-15-2012, 12:50 PM
That's a funny post. Complaining about whining while going on a massive rant. As I said I don't mind being robbed or attacked, it's just the stalking that seems overly excessive and a little bit crazy. It seems dropping to 499 has done the trick though. Since I done that I now have done a day and a half without him. So one more day and I'm back up to 500

dirtyhacking
07-15-2012, 01:20 PM
Www.franksdirtyhacking.com