PDA

View Full Version : Wild speculation thread: "I'd say we can expect some interesting stuff in the next"

The_Red
07-11-2012, 08:56 AM
"I'd say we can expect some interesting stuff in the next week or two." - CCM

Any predictions?

enahs1
07-11-2012, 09:01 AM
Boss event that is going on modern war will come here... I also think there may be new maps

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
07-11-2012, 09:05 AM
"I'd say we can expect some interesting stuff in the next week or two." - CCM

Any predictions?

PvP event -- last two events had emphasis on increasing the players attack power

Daily token implementation to "spin the wheel" and win...something

Another IPH event -- this time longer

Diamond event -- collect diamonds from random PvP or PvE fights; collect as many as you can and exchange them in for special units -- not cumulative though.

New maps!!

Joie
07-11-2012, 09:26 AM
Sub levels of Infantry units that can be trained at the barracks or coliseum . (ok that ones wishful thinking) in reality I'd say new maps or some kind of daily scratcher type thing similar to cc

The_Red
07-11-2012, 09:43 AM
Boss event that is going on modern war will come here... I also think there may be new maps

What is a "boss event?"

Hobtuse
07-11-2012, 10:03 AM
The Epic Boss Event that I happened to read in MW forums.

New maps, new content.

In general, just fixing combat and casualties will do.

Zesder
07-11-2012, 10:07 AM
I bet it's just more of the same.
With some "interesting"twist

whiterider
07-11-2012, 10:33 AM
What are the rules of an IPH event? How much income you had to generate in the last one and does it depend on level or increase over what you already have?

MaverickMunkey
07-11-2012, 02:10 PM
How about sorting out the PvP loss rates so that it becomes more profitable?!

Crime City Mark
07-11-2012, 02:55 PM
Am I allowed to guess, or is that cheating?

spectra
07-11-2012, 02:59 PM
Am I allowed to guess, or is that cheating?

Go ahead, give us your BEST "guess" hahahaha
We will not tell anyone, lol
comon Mark, send an Epic boss event to KA

Crime City Mark
07-11-2012, 03:02 PM
My guess is that we'll either see a new (to KA) event type, new hats, precious ambergris, or new zones.

I could be wrong though, it's just a guess.

spectra
07-11-2012, 03:08 PM
My guess is that we'll either see a new (to KA) event type, new hats, precious ambergris, or new zones.

That is ok Mark, we know you are "wrong" lol
I like Hats :) and boss event like MW, ;)

Crazy Canuck
07-11-2012, 03:23 PM
I would like 1 more atleast of the original event types with the top prize boost of 30% quicker upgrades.

The_Red
07-11-2012, 03:40 PM

For those who don't play the other games - can we get "hats" defined?

BrodawgCanada
07-11-2012, 03:44 PM
My guess is that there is going to be alot of feedback from devs in the forums!!! Looks like CCM is getting more active!! Oh ya and some new maps I hope!! I've mastered the last level!!i really like what CC And MW has to offer, scratchers and epic bosses and the pvp leveling up!! (CCM disregard all the hate in the forums lately!! They don't understand the transitions involved in a new company taking over!!)

spectra
07-11-2012, 03:52 PM
My guess is that there is going to be alot of feedback from devs in the forums!!! Looks like CCM is getting more active!! Oh ya and some new maps I hope!! I've mastered the last level!!i really like what CC And MW has to offer, scratchers and epic bosses and the pvp leveling up!! (CCM disregard all the hate in the forums lately!! They don't understand the transitions involved in a new company taking over!!)

We do understand the transitions, and love the FUNZIO team, they have been 110% loyal with us, the problem is GREE-D ;), since they took over the events in KA are nothing more than AUCTIONS TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER. increasing the drop rate of boxes (DAMN!!!! I ended the last event with 421 boxes on hand) but lowering the open rate

It seem that we will soon see PVP and Epic boss events here in KA, since those are the only events that would be new in KA but have been done in CC and MW. the scratchers I do not think they are considered event, is more like a day to day part of the game, but I do not play CC, so I would not know for sure

Krug
07-11-2012, 04:16 PM
New ways to get people to fork out $, for sure!

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
07-11-2012, 04:38 PM
For those who don't play the other games - can we get "hats" defined?

I have the same question.

And since I have a feeling we may not be literally talking about whales or their potential reproductive system or any part of their insides, "precious ambergris" being defined would also be great.

AND I know you were just giving a guess CCM, but if you're right, I'd like to know what you're talking about. lol :)

Tiki
07-11-2012, 04:49 PM

I concur, what is a hat? And is ambergris not whale puke (and this may be beeped out, but sperm whale barf) ?

MaverickMunkey
07-11-2012, 04:58 PM
I concur, what is a hat? And is ambergris not whale puke (and this may be beeped out, but sperm whale barf) ?

You are correct - it is sperm whale barf. And is very expensive - up to $50 a gram.

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
07-11-2012, 05:04 PM
You are correct - it is sperm whale barf. And is very expensive - up to $50 a gram.

....sooooo, would it be an attack weapon? Or a rare item you win from a PvE ir PvP that you could trade in for a special unit?

Hapl0
07-11-2012, 05:05 PM
Lol Tiki. That's funny.

spectra
07-11-2012, 05:09 PM
....sooooo, would it be an attack weapon? Or a rare item you win from a PvE ir PvP that you could trade in for a special unit?

I think he is refering to the Honor points, they are preciuos because are not easy to get, the HPs allow us to buy great units, perhaps they will add new Honor units like the ones listed in the game files or will do Ranking like in MW, that you gain ranks and will unlock new HP units only availables to those that reach the rank

Hats, I want to believe refers to new buildings - hopefully money and def buildings

MaverickMunkey
07-11-2012, 05:12 PM
I think he is refering to the Honor points, they are preciuos because are not easy to get, the HPs allow us to buy great units, perhaps they will add new Honor units like the ones listed in the game files or will do Ranking like in MW, that you gain ranks and will unlock new HP units only availables to those that reach the rank

Hats, I want to believe refers to new buildings - hopefully money and def buildings

I quite like the ranking idea - going from village elder to warlord!

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
07-11-2012, 05:19 PM

Thanks!
Both those would be awesome ideas! Hope his guess is right, and then some.

Tiki
07-11-2012, 05:45 PM
I think CCM is reading this and laughing his head off :). So next box game we collect barf bags for precious gifts, hehe

BrodawgCanada
07-11-2012, 06:17 PM
I think CCM is reading this and laughing his head off :). So next box game we collect barf bags for precious gifts, heheIt's funny how ones idea turns to another!!! BArf bag lol that's funny

Joie
07-11-2012, 07:18 PM
I was pretty upset they took away some of he honor point reward , like the dragoon . You start building and upgrading r that purpose and bang, be day the reward is go . Ow well there went hours upon hours of ugrades

Zesder
07-11-2012, 07:40 PM
Looks like I was right. It is just another box action style event.

Hobtuse
07-11-2012, 08:03 PM
Erm he did mention whatever was interesting was coming in the next week or two.

This Holy Box event might have already been planned for this week regardless.

Zesder
07-11-2012, 08:12 PM
True.
Time to get my hopes up again.

Hapl0
07-11-2012, 08:47 PM
Or maybe he was joking.

Chuck29
07-11-2012, 08:49 PM
I'm guessing more gem events to make a quick buck..