PDA

View Full Version : First Impression Game :)

Jhoemel
07-11-2012, 05:55 AM
I was day dreaming about the time I started to go to modern war forums here and read a couple of post from you guys that as here that time. That time I concluded an impression on you guys. So this is the mechanics of the game.

You will post your 1st impression about the guy that posts above you. You can do 3 people above to cure the problem of people posting at the same time. Just specify who are you making the first impression. You can do all 3 too... :)

Im sure this will be a lot of fun, you can say everything you think about the guy on top of you in the post.

Hope everyone can contribute and have fun :)

Tctiger
07-11-2012, 06:14 AM
ok i will be brave and go first ! you seem like a nice friendly guy and you speak good english so must be some inteligance there as you are from philippines , would need to read over some of your comments on here to give a good impression but i would say you seem like a good member of the forum . please be kind whoever comes next ;)

SeqWins
07-11-2012, 06:33 AM
I think he meant Like first impression as in first impression not what you think of him now?...

Tctiger
Anyways I though you were a female until you cleared it up in the WWY thread and for some reason I thought you were an old veteran of the game but sorta threw me off guard when you asked that noob question about your attack not adding up and you thinking there was a cap at allies of 364 for your LVL 89 account. But other than that I enjoy your posts ( as of now) and enjoy your avatar, love strippers. Oh yeah whoever comes next I like honesty, let me get it...

Jhoemel
07-11-2012, 06:43 AM
Seq

At 1st i really thought you are a authority figure. I feel you have a strong personality that likes independence. You always say things straight from your heart and you are honest. You always say what you wanna say. And that's cool. You can also joke around and be serious if the situation needs it.

Thunder Child
07-11-2012, 06:45 AM
Seq.....

I thought you were an idiot! I recall how you and WP were laying into each other, and I thought you were arrogant, brash, hot headed, argumentative etc. etc. Happily, Seq, you proved we shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. You turned out to be solid, good humored and one of the better contributors on the Forum.... let me have it, guys!

boardgames rule
07-11-2012, 06:46 AM
First impression of seqwins nice guy who helped me our in understanding the game

Jhoemel
07-11-2012, 06:54 AM
Hey guys we will post the 1st impression of the guy above us :)

Or looks like the 3 of us posted at the same time :)

edited the 1st post

boardgames rule
07-11-2012, 06:56 AM
Yea i see that but when I posted there was no one else

Bronson
07-11-2012, 07:06 AM
That's the problem with your game J multiple people can post at same time as shown. Anyway I'm gonna get TC.

Can barely remember you at the start you was just the dude that started loads of threads and was $hitting his leather trousers about hitting whale zone when the events first started lol

Then we had the three amigos in the afternoon jacking threads and cracking jokes but unfortunately those days are few and far between now but they will stay long in the memory!

Thunder Child
07-11-2012, 07:07 AM
Hey guys we will post the 1st impression of the guy above us :)Or looks like the 3 of us posted at the same time :)There was nobody when I posted! Sorry Jhoemel! Seq's a popular man...

Jhoemel
07-11-2012, 07:09 AM
Its ok boardgames and tc, we posted at the same time

Boardgames

I really think you are a introvert guy that loves board games at first. But those changed and I saw you as a nice guy that contribute in the forums and make the forums a better place for all of us :)

Thunder child

I thought you are a guy that loves brad pitt and his hammer. :) You are one of the popular members when I first enter the forums. I have so much respect with your post back then and I see you a serious guy. But when I got to know you better. All I think about is kimchi :) lol

Bronson

My first impression about you is that you like james bond man. Thats where Im always imagining you jumping from buses and have a kick a** ride to go with it. And your a nice one man, you helped me in some strategies and joked around with me. You are one of the guys that carry his sense of humor in almost every post :)

boardgames rule
07-11-2012, 07:17 AM
Thanks and for your info i love boardgames espacial war boardgames.

Kiss Of Death
07-11-2012, 07:21 AM
I was day dreaming about the time I started to go to modern war forums here and read a couple of post from you guys that as here that time. That time I concluded an impression on you guys. So this is the mechanics of the game.

You will post your 1st impression about the guy that posts above you. You can do 3 people above to to cure the problem of people posting at the same time. Just specify who are you making the first impression. You can do all 3 too... :)

Im sure this will be a lot of fun, you can say everything you think about the guy on top of you in the post.

Hope everyone can contribute and have fun :)

LMAO... I'm not posting anything where you need to give a first impression of the guy on top of you.... um... always lie no matter what if he asks...

Aidan
07-11-2012, 07:33 AM
LMAO... I'm not posting anything where you need to give a first impression of the guy on top of you.... um... always lie no matter what if he asks...

Glad you're on top of me 😝 as i'm a bit tired today.

First impression:
Feisty wild cat....

spectra
07-11-2012, 08:47 AM
Aidan

Very mature comments when due, but has "killer" punch lines when forum members leave the "door" open for them
Likes to keep it mysterious, I think some of us still not sure what you really are...... lol
Glad to be under you (thinking of the pic, hahahahaha)

bigflan
07-11-2012, 08:48 AM
Spectra is a nice guy who I hunk likes anime and manga

spectra
07-11-2012, 08:53 AM
BIGFLAN.................FLAN............FLAN...... ..........FLAN..................FLAN.............. .........
I thought of his as this little obnoxious brat, that just likes to call for attention
have no idea of his age, though could be between 12 and 14
but has very good knowledge of the game in his own goofy manner
is the little brother you love to hate and pick on, but will help him everytime when needed!!!!

Kiss Of Death
07-11-2012, 09:18 AM
BIGFLAN.................FLAN............FLAN...... ..........FLAN..................FLAN.............. .........
I thought of his as this little obnoxious brat, that just likes to call for attention
have no idea of his age, though could be between 12 and 14
but has very good knowledge of the game in his own goofy manner
is the little brother you love to hate and pick on, but will help him every time when needed!!!!

Yes why does that happen.. he irritates me so much but I keep chatting to him... something disarming about the name, and the terrible spelling ... I don't know...as I say... he's my Gonzo... weird, wacky and doesn't fit in anywhere.

JMC
07-11-2012, 09:23 AM
Yes why does that happen.. he irritates me so much but I keep chatting to him... something disarming about the name, and the terrible spelling ... I don't know...as I say... he's my Gonzo... weird, wacky and doesn't fit in anywhere.

Thought you were someone who records everything, analyses too much and writes very long messages that i usually don't feel like reading. Still do :P

Selfproclaimed
07-11-2012, 09:24 AM
I'm going back further than 3 posts. No one did BRONSON. So I will. ....that didn't sound right. I looked and still look at Bronson as a jokester/rockstar. And everytime I seen his posts, I automatically would think of a scene from that bond movie play out in my head,then it would switch over to the movie catch me if you can where the kid is watching that scene from the bond movie,lol

SeqWins
07-11-2012, 09:27 AM
Kiss Of Death

First impression of her was oh my god! She won't be quiet!! All of your posts are so long. So I gave one of your "articles" a chance and I was blown away by it now I can't go a week without a KOD article I need the fix, I'm puzzled by how noob you are yet the knowledge you have on the game..gotta admit I have been playing longer than you but I have learned some things from you as well. And then you posted that picture dressed as a cop and I was like :p I want her!! Lol

LeBarticus
07-11-2012, 09:46 AM
SeqWins - mad respect. The first time I checked out the forums, I saw you putting somebody in their place as needed. Honest, straight to the point, don't **** around. You're the kind of guy that will get **** done, snappin necks and cashin checks.

And I want to get Bronson:

James Bond, straight up. You seem like a knowledgable older (but not that old) gentleman. You speak your mind and lots of jokes! Love it. The forum needs people like you.

Kiss Of Death
07-11-2012, 09:59 AM
Thought you were someone who records everything, analyses too much and writes very long messages that i usually don't feel like reading. Still do :P

oh that is becuase I thought it said a minimum of '10 paragraphs' per post not '10 characters' Lol. thanks... it's sadly all so true

Ascent
07-11-2012, 09:59 AM

From the first moment I felt like I know you as a childhood friend :)

Miner
07-11-2012, 12:18 PM
Can you take on more than 1?

Bronson - Always willing to help, even if you have a stupid question. Super knowledgable about the game. Definitely has a rubber ducky in his bathtub though.

KoD - Definitely a numbers girl. Does stuff in Excel that my 2008 Mac version won't even run. Married -- sorry Seq.

Hassleham
07-11-2012, 12:53 PM
Seq - If i ever need to tell fifth reich to shut up i can always rely on you to have already done it :D

And KoD to start with i thought all your messages were too long but once i got round to reading one i found out they are very useful and informative so thanks!

Bronson
07-11-2012, 01:15 PM
Can you take on more than 1?

Bronson - Always willing to help, even if you have a stupid question. Super knowledgable about the game. Definitely has a rubber ducky in his bathtub though.

KoD - Definitely a numbers girl. Does stuff in Excel that my 2008 Mac version won't even run. Married -- sorry Seq.

That's a boat not a duck 😄

Aidan
07-11-2012, 01:26 PM
^^^^^

a bellend 😂

Bronson
07-11-2012, 01:33 PM
Trust Aidan to kill the thread 😔

Miner
07-11-2012, 01:39 PM
That's a boat not a duck 😄

Sorry. It's so small it's hard to tell ;)

manbeast
07-11-2012, 01:53 PM
seqwins- always liked you. you've made some excellent threads. and u post a lot which is good bc i like when the forum is active

KOD- first impression was that you are a super horny nerd. i posted some unit consumption rates and you wanted to marry me. now i see that you are just passionate about numbers and strategy and i respect that.

aiden- boss status

bronson- funny, smart, social

miner- still getting to know you but you seem pretty knowledgeable for a newer member

ascent- cool name. strong IPH. i thought u were a heavy gold player, but then recently i found out u arent. wish you would post more because you have good insight

Mcdoc
07-11-2012, 02:08 PM
Is it safe to jump in the waters?

Well - technically all of you are above me :)

Manbeast - Super Cool Avatar makes me think you're a laid back cool guy. The name sounded like a lot of testosterone - or maybe a fan of Wolverine or some other beastly hero.

Great input on threads and seems like a very nice guy.

Where's WP?

Ascent
07-11-2012, 02:36 PM
Is it safe to jump in the waters?

McDuck :)

Cheerful (that's why I call him duck) open, friendly and forgiving.

boardgames rule
07-11-2012, 03:03 PM
Ascent: Seemed very knowledgeable in MW and in the way the game mechanics worked. Also had stratgys for being a good player. Also are you a free player?

Ascent
07-11-2012, 03:30 PM
Ascent: Seemed very knowledgeable in MW and in the way the game mechanics worked. Also had stratgys for being a good player. Also are you a free player?

When I started the game I bought about 6 units with gold to see how things work. Then I bought all the gold buildings. Since then I spent 20 gold to get allies twice and once 15 gold to finish an upgrade earlier because I had a pile of unprotected money waiting for the next upgrade.

Other than the above I play the game without using gold... as a result, I never won any events nor can I beat Level 5 bosses :)

EDIT: other than elite base defense but that wasn't technically a win

boardgames rule
07-11-2012, 03:47 PM
Okay will u add me 827 432 930 ascent? Thanks

manbeast
07-11-2012, 04:41 PM
thanks mcdoc! the name came about because me and an old friend use to be into UFC fighting. my friend always described brock lesnar as a "manbeast" and I liked it haha and yea i'm really laid back. havent had much interaction with you, but i know you must be CEO'in 10k/day. the way you win events is pricey but you sure do get results! and i know you are generous bc you shared your methods with us

When I started the game I bought about 6 units with gold to see how things work. Then I bought all the gold buildings. Since then I spent 20 gold to get allies twice and once 15 gold to finish an upgrade earlier because I had a pile of unprotected money waiting for the next upgrade.

Other than the above I play the game without using gold... as a result, I never won any events nor can I beat Level 5 bosses :)

EDIT: other than elite base defense but that wasn't technically a win

1. put your alliance ID in your sig
2. post here a bunch

this will get you 20 requests a day bro. easy-peazy. never have to spend gold to get allies again

Miner
07-11-2012, 05:13 PM
miner- still getting to know you but you seem pretty knowledgeable for a newer member

Only trying to learn from all you guys. There's a lot of guys (and gals KoD) who are always willing to answer a dumb noob's question and enjoy taking the game to a whole new level.

So, thanks.

Lordsloss
07-11-2012, 05:42 PM
Only trying to learn from all you guys. There's a lot of guys (and gals KoD) who are always willing to answer a dumb noob's question and enjoy taking the game to a whole new level.

So, thanks.
Miner - you are new and so am I. You seem fine and well that's it lol

Manbeast - you are pretty cool and I like your threads mostly.

Boardgames rules - never seen you before today.

boardgames rule
07-11-2012, 07:46 PM
Boardgames rules - never seen you before today.
I have been around for the last 2 months.

Dreno33
07-11-2012, 07:55 PM
I have been around for the last 2 months.

i thought of you as an apprentice of mine. hahahaha. you PMed me asking to add me and seemed to admire my patience and how i played a lot. you're a cool guy. you seem like you're a teenager.

boardgames rule
07-11-2012, 08:06 PM
You a right on in all that u said. Teenager but not annoying like flan is. I have followed in the foot steps of the great camper and now we are camping together. Only I am a higher level.

boardgames rule
07-11-2012, 08:08 PM
Dreno: helped me out some and encouraged me to camp. Thanks man. Nice guy and did bother me asking dumb Qs when I didn't understand about camping. In some ways think of me as a little Dreno!! Lol

Jhoemel
07-12-2012, 01:17 AM
Looks like the thread is going well

Aidan: The owner of the buttman avatar... Very helpful in answering my questions and a very nice guys, You and tc and bronson are the first guys I know in the forums

Mcdoc: A really nice guy. I thought you are the owner of Mcdo or something. Pretty generous too

manbeast: The best avatar that I saw... Nice guy and started lots of good and informative threads :)

Jhoemel
07-12-2012, 01:21 AM
And for KOD...

Nice long post that are informative. I first thought you are a serious woman but you have a lot of sense of humor and when you posted the picture in a mini skirt cop uniform, dang that's hot :) Likes to be on top

dokinus
07-12-2012, 02:40 AM
J. Lives on the same country as me...in some weird way, you got me active in this thread (while waiting to regenerate life to fight the boss)
Adept n undrstndng txtspk, r u?

Jhoemel
07-12-2012, 02:43 AM
J. Lives on the same country as me...in some weird way, you got me active in this thread (while waiting to regenerate life to fight the boss)
Adept n undrstndng txtspk, r u?

Of course i am. I c dat u r more actve in d forums nw w/c is gud...

Dokinus:

Live in the same country as me, you are richer than me coz u can buy gold, hahaha :)

Miner
07-12-2012, 08:19 AM
And for KOD...

posted the picture in a mini skirt cop uniform
Man, I must not have been around when this got posted!

Jhoemel
07-12-2012, 02:39 PM
Man, I must not have been around when this got posted!

Hahaha, you can find it in seqs thread that guesses who is the people on the picture

Jhoemel
07-12-2012, 06:15 PM
Cmon guys lets make this thread alive :)
Post something guys

Boom
07-12-2012, 06:52 PM
Posted something!! Now someone tell something bout me =] ofc none of u know who I am

SeqWins
07-12-2012, 08:33 PM
You're one of those weirdos from CC that's my first impression of you.

Jhoemel
07-13-2012, 03:11 AM
Posted something!! Now someone tell something bout me =] ofc none of u know who I am

You are from the country of cc that migrated to the world of mw, i dont know you that well man, sorry

Boom
07-13-2012, 03:40 AM
Well I was first MW and now CC but just lurk MW

Boom
07-13-2012, 03:41 AM
You're one of those weirdos from CC that's my first impression of you.Bingo.....

Hellstorm
07-13-2012, 04:45 AM
Whats your in game name boom? Is it something with boom?

whackueddie
07-13-2012, 06:52 AM
Prefer crime city

Agent Orange
07-13-2012, 07:00 AM
The world is a wonderus place full of strange and unusual characters. Who are you.

Poopenshire
07-13-2012, 07:02 AM
I think this whole forum is full of strange and unual Charaters. I swear this is has got to be the craziest group of people I have ever talked to.

Dreno33
07-13-2012, 08:02 AM

you're obnoxious. turned out to be right. :P

LuLu:)
07-13-2012, 08:14 AM
AO- made me a little nervous. Didn't say alot but ppl seem to respect what you do say. Little intimidating.
Poop- I never wanted to comment on your comments because I didnt want to say poop:p
Dreno-Liked your post about your story. Never know what someone else has gone through or going through and it was refreshing and funny and I hope you've learned to let things go downhill.

Selfproclaimed
07-13-2012, 08:21 AM
Poop- thought you had some sort of fetish for poop. Still unclear on it. Lol
Dreno- thought you were a girl because of your Edward avatar. Still unclear on that as well, can't undo an Edward avatar,lol
Lulu- figured you for a blonde. I suppose I was kinda right on that one

Dreno33
07-13-2012, 08:27 AM
Dreno- thought you were a girl because of your Edward avatar. Still unclear on that as well, can't undo an Edward avatar,lol

hahahahahahaa, if you must know. I was getting that haircut at the time and thought it was cool. besides, i think he's a good actor. not really a fan of twilight, but he is a good actor in general.

selfproclaimed - never really had a first impression of you. didnt look at you as a troll or nuisance, which was correct. I just, accepted you for the mature person you seemed to be

poop - i laughed. gold piece of sh!t as an avatar and the name? hahah. quickly learned and understood you as a funny and nice guy.

lulu - at the time you created your acct, all the annoying members were as well. but when I read your posts i knew you weren't, and everyone already seemed to like you. I thought you had been a member for awhile now. Later one noticed you were Apr 2012 and I was shocked. I was right, you are mature

Poopenshire
07-13-2012, 08:39 AM
Poop- thought you had some sort of fetish for poop. Still unclear on it. Lol
Lulu- figured you for a blonde. I suppose I was kinda right on that one

No fetish, just had 2 kids in diapers when i made my account and started the game. seemed kinda appropriate as I was living in a world of poop. thankfully the olders completed potty training a few months later.

SeqWins
07-13-2012, 11:41 AM
Poop-

My first impression of you sucked I remember after finally signing on to the forums after months of reading I got into a very heated argument with WP and I remember you were siding with him and I felt at the time that the majority of everybody posting your opinions about our feud including you was just agreeing with him based in his past contributions and post count, in all reality I felt you didn't give me a chance and I was judged for everything...still am by some...coughHkcough...I hope my little history on USMC that I kicked at the time cleared some of the mess up as people were sending me pms about my interests an such lol..then we went to the other forum and I believe we got to talk a bit and got relaxed an comfortable with each other and I feel you really opened up an understood me which was refreshing. Still have some weird respect for you I don't know why( not trying to be an a hole) but I feel now that you're an unbiased person and your posts deserve a read.

Edit- Also I feel bad about everything that's happened to you lately in the game and how you have been robbed millions due to glitches and such, I believe if anybody deserves the Cas glitch it's you.

Poopenshire
07-13-2012, 11:50 AM
Poop-

My first impression of you sucked I remember after finally signing on to the forums after months of reading I got into a very heated argument with WP and I remember you were siding with him and I felt at the time that the majority of everybody posting your opinions about our feud including you was just agreeing with him based in his past contributions and post count, in all reality I felt you didn't give me a chance and I was judged for everything...still am by some...coughHkcough...I hope my little history on USMC that I kicked at the time cleared some of the mess up as people were sending me pms about my interests an such lol..then we went to the other forum and I believe we got to talk a bit and got relaxed an comfortable with each other and I feel you really opened up an understood me which was refreshing. Still have some weird respect for you I don't know why( not trying to be an a hole) but I feel now that you're an unbiased person and your posts deserve a read.

Edit- Also I feel bad about everything that's happened to you lately in the game and how you have been robbed millions due to glitches and such, I believe if anybody deserves the Cas glitch it's you.

I will own up to it as your probably right. I tend to act in a manner like that. after speaking with you and learning you were a marine made alot of sense. You cannot treat a marine like a normal person, a good marine take a certain type of person both mentally and physically, and having grown up with and been friends with alot of marines it took knowing that and understanding where you were coming from. I respect you 100%, as for me, I can be moody and tempermental. Comes with the nature of my work (Pathogens and Biological Agents).

spectra
07-13-2012, 12:46 PM
This is for everyone!!!!!!!!!!
when I joined the forum, I wanted to just learn how to play the game
I started to see and remember some of the names and their post/contributions
like I said, At first I did not care at all, about anyone :( but then started to realize that I had entered the "Twilight Zone" and saw a whole bunch of misfits
here is what I tought THEN

War Priest: WTF?? I thought, you go kill the player then pray for his soul, haha
Poopenshire: now that is my kind of CRAP!!!
Flan & FiFth: kids hiding under the bed to post in the forum *$@*$^* and annoy everyone
Seqwins: A marine with a chip on his shoulder (more like a tree), but don'T we all carry one in our shoulders? at least he is honest in his opinions regardless people like it or not
Bronson: smooth "talker" good knowledge and keeps the forum interesting with the Fight Night and his "ontime puch lines"
TC/Jhoemel/Everson/Tate: love to chat and give opinions, jokes, good info, Dude's that love cartoon, lame? I do not think so, I myself love them, specially some old ones
KOD: naughty girl........lucky husband, writes tooooo much, to boring to read..........until I actually read her post and keep doing now
Aidan: WTF is this player, what do we call him/her/it? or Lady Gaga, loves the mystery and joke around
GIN: got nothing better to do than spend most of his time making threads, mostly silly ones and a few great ones, also loves anime........GO BLEACH!!!!!!!!!!
HK: good info provider, cheerfull just like a kitty.
McDoc: gold spender, is he a doctor? and vents in the game "killing" time, haha
Cope: rough/tough guy, love clint's movies, funny, when an event starts I think of him looking into the mirror and says to himself "DO YOU FEEL LUCKY? PUNK" and answers "yes, I will get pass 8 parts this time"

YEAP!!!!! I WHOLE BUNCH OF MISFITS, AND I WOULD NOT TRADE ANY OF YOU GUYS FOR ANYTHING IN THE WORLD.
YOU ARE EACH ONE OF YOU UNIQUE AND SPECIAL AND LOVE BEING PART OF YOUR LIFES

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope I did not offend anyone, If I did, I apologize!!!!!!!!!!!

Everson25
07-13-2012, 01:56 PM
Well, after a day reading, laughing and thinking, I thought it would be appropriate to write my first impressions. The first time I came to the forum was the 1st Jan 2012. A friend from Germany was spending holiday in my house and both were playing MW. It was around 15 days playing the game and I was really enjoying seeing that my base was growing and becoming bigger than my friends. So on that day my friend showed this page from Forum and I thought was amazing to see so many others around the world talking about the same game.

I don't remember any names from that day and I confess I wasn't logging that much untill my game started going down hill. I was around level 40 and started being attacked non stop by other players. So I decided to come to forum again but this time I was looking for help. I started reading the posts and one of first I read was an argument raised from a player saying why camping was good. I read all and thought was the right thing to do in my case. I stopped levelling and deleted all my allies and patiently started organising my base, which I'm still doing at the present time...lol.

The first names that come to my mind were: MacDoc, JMC, AO, Tramp and DigitalWalker. Whenever I would see one of those names I knew that the conversation was serious. I would then read carefully everything and try to put into practice what was relevant. That time I wouldnt write much because I didn't want to feel stupid among them.

With time I got more and more involved and nowadays it's a routine to check what is going on on the forum. My first impression of Bronson, I thought he was she... Lol. Seq, I hated you at the beginning. You looked so full of yourself and arrogant; Maverick: old wise man from ' Holly and Bens Little Kingdom'...lol. WP: always wanted to give your opinion like an expert or that you were always right. I didn't like you at the beginning; HK: a very nice girl out of my league who would never talk to me...(first time I saw your pic... Ual! She's beautiful!); Aidan: you puzzled me with your name. Even though you are Irish. I had in my mind an Asian from Pakistan. Always fun to read your posts. Stricker: I wish I could use the words in English the you do. I always think: where he finds pics for everything?

I could write many other impressions but I want to say that I'm happy to be part of Forum. I've been learning a lot since I joined and made new friends who I really enjoy to exchange words. Finally, my first impression of Spectra. I watched that movie with Antonio Banderas and Silvester Stallone called 'Assassins'. One of main caracthers was a girl called Spectra so I thought you were a girl... Lol. Obvious, I was wrong. You look a serious player and always enjoy reading your posts.

Anyway, it should be the longest post ever. I've been learning with KOD. Thank you all guys for your friendship.

Jhoemel
07-13-2012, 04:58 PM
Wow i read all the long post and Im really touched, i feel the same way too. Ill post too later :)