PDA

View Full Version : Need help with stat point distribution

Euchred
07-10-2012, 04:15 PM
What do you guys think should go where. I'm looking for something balanced.
http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t421/Euchred/Kaskills.png

Joie
07-10-2012, 04:30 PM
That is some insane stamina you have there

Euchred
07-10-2012, 04:43 PM
That is some insane stamina you have there

That's because when I PvP I go all out, plus being able to fight 1 person 20 times makes it go quick. Plus I have the Devil warlord.

I was thinking of putting my stamina to at least 60 but I'm not sure how much hero strength is appropriate. I got the mithril blade today (finallly) I'd also like to avoid putting points into defense.

The_Red
07-10-2012, 04:47 PM
I think you need more stamina.

MaverickMunkey
07-10-2012, 04:48 PM
Increase your Hero strength!

Hobtuse
07-10-2012, 05:44 PM
@Euchred: I think your character stats are very good in your last stat update. Not a fan of adding stamina but I can see where you are coming from.

You should add much more into Hero Strength though. Makes PVE much more efficient.

Jnesbitt82
07-10-2012, 06:01 PM
Hero strength would be my choice.

RoyalMafia
07-10-2012, 06:03 PM
First off just wanted to say hi and thx to all the forum members, I myself am new to the site, but the overload of information I have found here regarding KA has been most helpful.
So thank you to all the regular posters.

I was also wondering with regards to skill points, how they were best spent as well. With the exception of stamina, which to me is the only skill where you can actually see it's immediate value I'm not sure how the other skills work.
For instance at what point do I stop pouring all my skill points into hero points? How many points actually affect the number of hits it takes to kill the high lvl monsters? and should I ever start/continue putting points into attack and def?

Well thanks again for your time.

Euchred
07-10-2012, 06:09 PM
But how much hero strength is enough? I just put it upto 70 and I'm working towards level 4 mastery of the dwarven mines. It seems like 3 hit monsters will remain 3 hits and 4 hit monsters 19 times out of 20 will remain 4 hits.

Hobtuse
07-10-2012, 06:17 PM
@Euchred: Hero Strength: Each point invested in the Hero Strength category adds 1 to your maximum total damage.

That means 70 + 32(Mithril Blade) = 102 damage maximum and you will be doing a lot less damage though in reality and at level 4, the hp of the critters would have increased by a bit. I am only at level 2 mastery of Dwarven Mine, so I can 2hit the Spiders, Slugs, Scavengers and Gnats.

Euchred
07-10-2012, 06:27 PM
@RoyalMafia Welcome to the forum, as far as attack and defense skill points are concerned they both follow a formula. No one can say for sure what it is exactly but increasing either will raise you attack or defense an invisible amount. So put in what you will, on crime city defense skill points are frowned upon due to the nature of there always being a stronger player. In KA I just don't find them very useful due to stats being very high.

And thanks Hobtuse I didn't realise it was that simple.

EthanQ
07-15-2012, 01:04 AM
I need help with skill points allocation too, I currently have 70 on each Army Attack & Defence, 6 on
Stamina and 50 on Hero strength. I have 32 skill points untouched, any idea where I should spend it on?

Musketblade
07-15-2012, 06:21 AM
I think im just going to bank Hero skill. Like what was said before, will make pve more efficient. Cuz we know how borring that can be. It will now take forever to get 100 hero points. Almost thinking I should start over. I would if we could trade and or share a vault. I got to the forum to late, good info and some funny ppl here. P.S. I have 1 skill point unspent :)
776624395 add me before I raid you

The_Red
07-15-2012, 08:23 AM
IMHO, army defense and army attack are a complete waste of time - they show 0 affect on casualties, so there isn't much of a point in upgrading them. I really wish I would have figured this out earlier and dumped it all into hero strength with a little stamina.

Joie
07-15-2012, 09:56 AM
Same here red, I feel like I wasted a large amount of points using them on attack and defense. Pretty much put everything into hero strength now

EthanQ
07-16-2012, 01:45 AM
I didn't know back then and put lots of skill points into attack and defence.. So should I bank all into Hero strength now?

spectra
07-16-2012, 01:55 AM
USE ALL IN HERO STRENGH
BENEFITS:

kill monsters with ease
master maps to lv-5 faster
get tons of gold and loot
specially from the highest maps
new maps coming will be harder, I am preparing myself, have 162 hero points
I can killed the hardes bosses like level 5 Bone lord, Kraken, Primal king with about 7 hits for rewards of 17k gold and very good loot
Cheers

EthanQ
07-16-2012, 03:18 AM
Wow 162? What level are you currently at now?

whiterider
07-16-2012, 03:25 AM
Someone on these forums were giving this formula: defense points * hero level is added to defense, attack points * hero level is added to attack. At the beggining of the game (low levels) I wasnt sure how to play the game, gave some points to attack and I had won against stronger people (I wasnt checking their stats, just attacking and in the battle log I was looking at their def). So it has an impact.

Funkey monkey
07-16-2012, 04:15 AM
Let's assume that all of us on the forum make it to level 200. We all have the same unit buildings and defense building upgrades. Up to a point, Hero Strength is a great investment for the reasons Spectra noted. However, if you stick with the game long enough, you will want an edge over the competitors at the top level. I believe this is where the attack and defense skill points will come in to play. Now, you have to figure out when to stop investing in Hero Strength and put more into attack or defense.

Euchred
07-16-2012, 06:46 PM
hero strength is what it is but heres some food for thought. I have 70 hero strength with a weapon that's 32/22 and armor that's 15/25. My brother has a hero strength of 100 and a weapon that's 27/19 and armor that's 16/29. The bottom line is we pretty much do the same amount of damage, he has me beat by a little. My range is 77-100 and his is about 79-103

I guess this post turned into get the best hero weapons available :p

P4TR1C14N
07-17-2012, 04:55 AM
It's quite difficult to decide on what to invest as we simple don't have a clue what an attack point or defense point stands for.

For Stamina and Hero we know what it does...

I honestly blame the makers for this. It's the same as making a car and putting many buttons in it that do something but you don't have a clue what they do. On top it is clear that deducting its use seems to be impossible as in Modern War the same discussion is going on since the beginning.

So conclusion: If you would have a strategy, you can't apply it as you don't know in this case 50% of your parameters use and action.

Do you want to kill a lot of PvE --> invest in hero strength
Do you want to do a lot of PvP --> invest in stamina
For attach/defense skill points --> No clue... take a chance and hope it will pay off at a certain moment.

Remark: Even if you invest in hero strength, it's proven that also this one is not pure math. Also there a random factor is applied on how much of those strenght is brought into battle.

Good luck.