PDA

View Full Version : The gap widens even further

QPR
07-10-2012, 01:39 PM
Judging by the format of this event and last weeks I presume this new format of event is here to stay which will only further widen the gap between gold and no gold users.

The only people who will prosper is this game from here on in are cheaters and those who drop an insane amount of cash weekly on these events

Welcome to the gree(d) cash cow

QPR
07-10-2012, 01:41 PM
Before dipstik pipes up this isn't a moan as such seeing as I'm a moderator gold spender but it seems to me the fun is being taken out of the game

jobadass
07-10-2012, 01:49 PM
Before dipstik pipes up this isn't a moan as such seeing as I'm a moderator gold spender but it seems to me the fun is being taken out of the gameIf your a moderator, do something about this forum! LOL JK Q, but OT:
Gree is a business, not a non-profit business(although they may be if they lose all of their customers), I can't fault them for trying to make money. We, as the consumer have the right to not give them our money.

They never changed the stakes. It was always free to buy in and spend what you like..same as RL. Just like RL, those that have the money, are usually better off.

I'm not saying I like it, I just understand it

cookie monster
07-10-2012, 01:54 PM
Before dipstik pipes up this isn't a moan as such seeing as I'm a moderator gold spender but it seems to me the fun is being taken out of the game

OH YEAH!

It's ridiculous. It still boggles my mind that they haven't fixed the Android delay but continue to do joint events. I really feel like I may delete my account before I get to the end of this event. This just isn't any fun anymore. I know I can't win these these events as structured, but I feel obligated to participate b/c the weapons are strong enough to necessitate it for survival.

Populouspapa
07-10-2012, 01:56 PM
If your a moderator, do something about this forum! LOL JK Q, but OT:
Gree is a business, not a non-profit business(although they may be if they lose all of their customers), I can't fault them for trying to make money. We, as the consumer have the right to not give them our money.

They never changed the stakes. It was always free to buy in and spend what you like..same as RL. Just like RL, those that have the money, are usually better off.

But they really should add some "free" content as well, otherwise in the end theres no point for non gold spender/ moderate gold spenders to play..

QPR
07-10-2012, 02:00 PM
If your a moderator, do something about this forum! LOL JK Q, but OT:

Your missing my point here

I've clearly stated if I wanted to spend money to get into the top 25 I could but I refuse to do so on the basis it's just a mobile app, I have a real life you know..

I much prefer to go out with the Missus for a meal or a pis.s up with my mates

Jeez

jobadass
07-10-2012, 02:03 PM
But they really should add some "free" content as well, otherwise in the end theres no point for non gold spender/ moderate gold spenders to play..Why do you think they nerfed the M4 and did all but the same to the DD? Funzio/Gree ain't into free.

jobadass
07-10-2012, 02:05 PM
Your missing my point here

I've clearly stated if I wanted to spend money to get into the top 25 I could but I refuse to do so on the basis it's just a mobile app, I have a real life you know..

I much prefer to go out with the Missus for a meal or a pis.s up with my mates

JeezI caught your point and I'm sorry if you didn't understand what I was saying. You answer was perfect. Forget about the event and enjoy an evening with the misses.... Money much better spent.

Crime City Mark
07-10-2012, 02:12 PM
This isn't the only type of event we'll be running. If you have event type suggestions, I'm all ears and will pass them along.

Populouspapa
07-10-2012, 02:15 PM
This isn't the only type of event we'll be running. If you have event type suggestions, I'm all ears and will pass them along.

best post in weeks!!

jobadass
07-10-2012, 02:19 PM
I was betting the next would be like the 1st PvP event, only robbery based. A lot of "free" players won that event.
As far as robbing goes, it should be based on income from robberies and split depending on level, ie <lvl 100 and >level100. Top 500 of each category take grand prize.

QPR
07-10-2012, 02:20 PM

That's good to hear mark

Thanks

Dr Girlfriend
07-10-2012, 02:24 PM

The last event was bad and this one is worse. I'd prefer a return to the 3, 5, 7, 9, 10 events. I understand that my odds are low in those without gold, but low odds are better than no chance at all. Top 250 offers absolutely zero chance to people not spending.

I liked the pvp event, and thought a robbery event might be next. Judged by either most successful robberies or most money robbed (maybe divided into tiers).

Dr Girlfriend
07-10-2012, 02:24 PM
I was betting the next would be like the 1st PvP event, only robbery based. A lot of "free" players won that event.
As far as robbing goes, it should be based on income from robberies and split depending on level, ie <lvl 100 and >level100. Top 500 of each category take grand prize.

Ninja'd...

BeniBugatti
07-10-2012, 02:26 PM

That's easy... restart the current event with the top tier as 250 rather than 25 and the lower tier as anyone who gets 25 items.

jobadass
07-10-2012, 02:29 PM
Ninja'd...LOL. At least someone agrees with us!

Krisachu
07-10-2012, 02:39 PM
With all of the new events and changes I've found myself wondering why I even play anymore. The game used to be fun now it jut seems to be all about the money. Basically the game is coming down to whoever spends the most real $ wins. I mean where's the fun?! No strategy, no challenge, just give funzio your hard earned dollars and win! It's that simple. A good game keeps you playing because you want to not because you feel obligated by events an gold and all other sorts of junk! In my opinion, this game is going downhill fast!

Populouspapa
07-10-2012, 02:40 PM
That's easy... restart the current event with the top tier as 250 rather than 25 and the lower tier as anyone who gets 25 items.

+1 and a couple of chars..

hinofwars
07-10-2012, 02:50 PM

What about weekly quests which for example have 5 parts and each part has 3 missions to do? People who complete the quest will recieve a grand prize and the missions can be skip by gold.