PDA

View Full Version : WTH!!!!! how can I get raided without having "ripe" buildings?

spectra
07-10-2012, 01:00 PM
Hey

This player just raided me 20 minutes ago and took $514,800
my question, WTF happened here if.............

1- I collected from all my building this morning and vaulted all my cash
2 - he could only have taken that much money from my 12/24 buildings, BUT THEY ARE NOT DUE
UNTIL LATER TODAY
3 - I have no unvaulted cash
4 - the last 3 boxes I opened gave me 500VPs, 1 Def canon and 1 Armor charger, NO CASH!!!
5 - I just collected from the Supply depot and vaulted the cash, and it works fine, vaulted cash increased by amount collected

Could it be because I still have the App open in OT since the event ended last night?
I cannot find any logical explanation to this

Should I call Robert Stack from unsolved Mysteries????? LOL

Ryans67
07-10-2012, 01:02 PM
Weird... I know that my buildings dont show which ones were raided until I restart the app. Usually the news pops up though almost instantly.

-->FISH<--
07-10-2012, 01:07 PM
The same thing keeps happening to me. I vault my money log off and when I come back someone has moments ago received 100k+ from pvp. I thought I was just going insane but, I'm glad to see my biggest issue is just my addiction. ( not my sanity)

spectra
07-10-2012, 01:08 PM
Weird... I know that my buildings dont show which ones were raided until I restart the app. Usually the news pops up though almost instantly.

I know that, and it is fine if I did not collect in time, but that is the weird part, I collected this morning from all my "riped" buildings and vaulted the cash, and I have the app open since last night long before the event ended.

Well I still have two more boxes, I will exit once I am able to open them and will see if any of my buildings shows as raided. (I will make sure a write down how much cash I have vaulted, it should not be reduced even if those building shown as raided, since I collected this morning)

Copenhagen
07-10-2012, 01:09 PM
Can you tell where the $514K was taken from?

spectra
07-10-2012, 01:11 PM
The same thing keeps happening to me. I vault my money log off and when I come back someone has moments ago received 100k+ from pvp. I thought I was just going insane but, I'm glad to see my biggest issue is just my addiction. ( not my sanity)

He could have attack you just after you collected and before you vaulted the cash, it could happen and it is fine, but I collected this morning and the guy raided me 30 minutes ago, that is over 5 hours after I collected and vaulted the cash, if he had raided me while I was collecting, then if would be ok, but that was not the case

spectra
07-10-2012, 01:14 PM
Can you tell where the $514K was taken from?
No because all my building HAVE NO DAMAGE. I am in OT. with 2 boxes on hand
But I am sure he could have raided the nanos, and chemical plants and markets, only my 12 hours building and other small ones were riped this morning.
I wonder that if because I am in OT, when he visited me, even though I collected and vaulted the cash, to him it showed "ripe" buildings

Copenhagen
07-10-2012, 01:15 PM
Hmmmmmm mysterious.

Hellstorm
07-10-2012, 01:15 PM
I know that happens sometimes... Must be a glitch. Ive noticed that too. It will say you were raided and there is nothing raided. Dunno how that happens.

Arizona
07-10-2012, 01:27 PM
I know that happens sometimes... Must be a glitch. Ive noticed that too. It will say you were raided and there is nothing raided. Dunno how that happens.
That's happened to me. I get a push telling me I wasn't strong enough to defend an attack and X amount was lost. When I go to check, everything is fine and my net cash is the same as it was. I've got used to it now and unless I haven't kept track of my money, that's when I get concerned.

Hellstorm
07-10-2012, 01:31 PM
Exactly... Nothing to worry about really

spectra
07-10-2012, 01:36 PM
Well only 1 box left, I got 3 opens in a row with the cash option, which means I will for sure get a sorry next time
hopefully in 2/3 hours max I will be done with this last box, do not want to use 15 gold to get a armor charger, lol

spectra
07-10-2012, 02:43 PM
Mystery solved
I exit the app and entered again to find my 12 hours buildings raided, lol
but I kept all the money I collected in the morning, so that was extra cash, only down side is that the clocked reset to 12 hours again, when I only had 4 left :(
So I guess I can considered as an early collection for those 8 hours, hahahaha
and my last box gave me $250k

Kudu22
07-10-2012, 02:48 PM
Something is up. I to get the notification that I couldn't fend off a attack. I then go into the game to find none of my buildings raided and I won. Just happened 5 minutes ago and I won 30K. Even my losses are the same. Has happened 3 times latley.

Jhoemel
07-10-2012, 03:56 PM
That happened to me to man, i got raided 120k but i collected all my buildings and no building got raided

Ascent
07-10-2012, 04:19 PM
1.) I long stopped believing the notifications. Seems like sometimes it tells me things which happened in the past or future or a parallel universe. It tells me I have a building ready to collect which is halfway through its cycle. It tells me about an attack which never happened and even if I wait a day or so it will never happen...

2.) Even worse is that my "Raided" icons completely stopped working. No restart will make them reappear again. If I send a ticket they fix it somehow only to be broken again the day after.

3.) The Worstest one is that it says I was raided and someone took let's say a million. I do not see what was raided because of the icon bug. I collect the buildings and each shows the full unraided amount floating away. I look at my collected amount before the vault and it is still showing the full unraided amount, the totals in the upper left corner also shows the total subtotal of the vaulted cash and the full unraided amount.

Only when I press the VAULT button, the reduced amount is added to my total, so I see my cash in the upper left corner actually decrease :D

Before I caught on and did the math, I thought I can eat the cake and save it too, so McDoc raided my entire base a few times and then I collected the same full amount too...

we wish....

Now we know better :D