DenZ1
07-10-2012, 12:55 PM
Sam I am.

Sam I am
was hired to drive up
the price of these events.

Sam I am as Kevin I am.

Sam I am.
Sam is real player. not sure about Kevin.

in-game j
07-10-2012, 12:59 PM
Meh. Ruining my rumor / gossip spreading! I was trying I be poetic about it too :)

dudeman
07-10-2012, 01:00 PM
I think kevin was a one time plant to get the ball rolling with the new event format. Currently, all the players I can see on the list appear to be real players, many of which are HL and often appear on my rivals list.

Or Kevin is a "certain someone who's name starts with a k" and they are located in a part of the world where they could be sleeping at the moment.

:p

Paulio
07-10-2012, 01:04 PM
I think kevin was a one time plant to get the ball rolling with the new event format. Currently, all the players I can see on the list appear to be real players, many of which are HL and often appear on my rivals list.

Or Kevin is a "certain someone who's name starts with a k" and they are located in a part of the world where they could be sleeping at the moment.

Murda just posted in another thread that Kevin is a real player. He's around level 127-130, I think. Murda is a reliable source.

in-game j
07-10-2012, 01:05 PM

Kevin from the "irradiated island of stereotypically short people?" Hmm! Something smells Fishy! :)

Dwizzy
07-10-2012, 01:17 PM
I've seen Kevin's hood and to be honest he doesn't look like a heavy gold spender. I'm just saying if I were to go nuts with gold I would have used it a little more wisely than trying to be the number 1 computer chip collector. But that's just me, to each his own! Who knows, that event coulda popped his gold buyin cherry.

Populouspapa
07-10-2012, 01:19 PM
I've seen Kevin's hood and to be honest he doesn't look like a heavy gold spender. I'm just saying if I were to go nuts with gold I would have used it a little more wisely than trying to be the number 1 computer chip collector. But that's just me, to each his own! Who knows, that event coulda popped his gold buyin cherry.

If you check is inventory you can see that he likes to spend the gold

DBM 2IC
07-10-2012, 01:20 PM
I have said that Kevin is real I run into him all the time and he destroys me. Some may not class me as a reliable source tho : (

Dangerous Greg
07-10-2012, 03:42 PM
I have to admit that I didn't think Kevin was a real player either. I am normally a very trusting person but my opinion of the last event is that it was a egregious display of greed. Freezing the leader board at the end established for me that this company will pursue ANY and ALL options to extract money from the players even if it is ethically wrong. (Changing the rules during the event was unethical in my opinion).

I say this and I am willing to admit that I love the game and actually think the support is amazingly responsive given difficult circumstances.

in-game j
07-10-2012, 04:02 PM
I have to admit that I didn't think Kevin was a real player either. I am normally a very trusting person but my opinion of the last event is that it was a egregious display of greed. Freezing the leader board at the end established for me that this company will pursue ANY and ALL options to extract money from the players even if it is ethically wrong. (Changing the rules during the event was unethical in my opinion).

I say this and I am willing to admit that I love the game and actually think the support is amazingly responsive given difficult circumstances.

Well,

GREE does stand for GREED.

Dangerous Greg
07-10-2012, 04:51 PM
Well,

GREE does stand for GREED.

GREE is now not just a noun but a verb! We've been GREE'd!

mongorie
07-10-2012, 05:43 PM
Kevin didn't finish first in the last event, bmbertini did.
Whats worrying is his hood and stats are below average ... at level 200 check him out

Beardy
07-10-2012, 06:07 PM
Kevin didn't finish first in the last event, bmbertini did.
Whats worrying is his hood and stats are below average ... at level 200 check him out

They froze the leaderboard, how do you know who came first?