PDA

View Full Version : List of pirates

Fifth Reich
07-10-2012, 12:08 PM
Does anyone know all the pirates and perhaps their level and stats?

Fifth Reich
07-10-2012, 12:14 PM
bump sorry everyone

War Priest
07-10-2012, 12:20 PM
bump sorry everyone

You don't need to bump when it's on the same page.

Copenhagen
07-10-2012, 12:41 PM
That BUMP was probably just his head ...against the small school bus window.

spectra
07-10-2012, 12:48 PM

I know some of them but not their stat
here are some name I know

Jack Sparrow
BlackBeard
Hook
Redbeard
Captain Kidd
and the pirate from Princess Bride, but cannot recall his name Dreadfull pirate Robert?

LOL

Hellstorm
07-10-2012, 12:53 PM
I know enough of them... But who they are, I wont tell ;)

War Priest
07-10-2012, 12:56 PM
I know enough of them... But who they are, I wont tell ;)

Ok...? :rolleyes:

What?
07-10-2012, 01:02 PM
You forgot
Black Bart
Calico Jack
Henry Morgan
Anne Bonny to name a few.

ladyfizz27
07-10-2012, 01:02 PM
I know some of them but not their stat
here are some name I know

Jack Sparrow
BlackBeard
Hook
Redbeard
Captain Kidd
and the pirate from Princess Bride, but cannot recall his name Dreadfull pirate Robert?

LOL

Haha spectra! This made me smile!

bigflan
07-10-2012, 01:03 PM
Hey you guys can go play pirate age by gree yay

War Priest
07-10-2012, 01:04 PM
Did they come up with the name "pirates" on their own? Because that's a pretty lame name. I've always wondered that.

bigflan
07-10-2012, 01:05 PM
Did they come up with the name "pirates" on their own? Because that's a pretty lame name. I've always wondered that.If I was a leader I would call it team storm yeah epc

bigflan
07-10-2012, 01:09 PM
I am guessing the word butt is silent when saying pirates? Wonder if they will attack me now, haha.I think it's pretty stupid name I'm gonna taunt a pirate and tell them to play pirate age

Warfiend
07-10-2012, 01:29 PM
Did they come up with the name "pirates" on their own? Because that's a pretty lame name. I've always wondered that.

I would guess it's because the image of pirates is that they're all about gold.

Corsair
07-10-2012, 02:41 PM
I think speed ump said the name was an inside joke between him and another guy that stuck when they formed the group.

Q Raider
07-10-2012, 02:57 PM
Get yourself to around level 123.

Post that annoying spam list about getting free gold, etc,etc on a few hundred boards.

Then after a few days you will have a complete list of them on your newsfeed.....

Speed ump
07-10-2012, 03:50 PM
You got it corsair, and it's a way to describe what we do in th game too. As good as any other. We're not trying to be cute with it, we just want to have some fun

War Priest
07-10-2012, 04:34 PM
Should change your "gang name" though. Eye patches, wooden legs, hook hands doesn't sound like a "sexy" thing. :)

Arizona
07-10-2012, 06:03 PM
For those of us in the UK, we will always remember Cap'n Birdseye. Always thought he was a pirate, but come to think of it maybe he just sold frozen food.
Guess the most famous then is William Kidd.

andymac106
07-10-2012, 07:05 PM
You forgot Captain Morgan and his band of notorious rum bottle crew

Tctiger
07-11-2012, 07:24 AM
don't forget captain jack , although i prefer jack daniels !

Tctiger
07-11-2012, 07:28 AM
yea captain birdseye would make a good avatar for me i think , kind of a old wanabe pirate fisherman with a big white beard (for the americans who are wondering what he looks like ) he is not exactly striking fear in to people so would kind of match my army compared to a real pirate lol

Arizona
07-12-2012, 07:11 AM
yea captain birdseye would make a good avatar for me i think , kind of a old wanabe pirate fisherman with a big white beard (for the americans who are wondering what he looks like ) he is not exactly striking fear in to people so would kind of match my army compared to a real pirate lol
Cap'n Birdseye, always reminds me of the geyser on the Simpsons... That guy that lives on the boat and just wants a friend...LOL
They couldn't make those ads today. An old man with a beard tempting children to come on his boat for fish fingers. The horror!

Bronson
07-12-2012, 07:18 AM
TC Tiger - that would be amazing if you got Captain Birdseye as your avatar Lololololol

Q Raider
07-12-2012, 07:30 AM
Was checking out my Rival List a little earlier tonight.
Must have been a pirate convention on cause almost the entire list was the intrepid group of MW.
Had a look at a couple of stats, big is not a suitable word.
I reckon some of them at 50 allies would thump most of us with 500.

Arizona
07-12-2012, 08:23 AM
Was checking out my Rival List a little earlier tonight.
Must have been a pirate convention on cause almost the entire list was the intrepid group of MW.
Had a look at a couple of stats, big is not a suitable word.
I reckon some of them at 50 allies would thump most of us with 500.
Respect their stats, but that's about all. Take away their gold and they'd be like academic generals without a day's hard fighting in them. Put them on the front line without gold and they'd suffer for lack of hard thinking strategy. Nothing wrong pirates, just saying you don't need to think when you can buy strength. I just can't put you all on a pedestal (as I think some do) because you have better stats than many of us. I have more respect for those that work hard to achieve a goal.
I will happily chat to anyone about anything and in a civilised manner, but I won't respect a MW pirates agenda...
...grrr I've gone off topic again. Sorry!

Agent Orange
07-12-2012, 08:28 AM
Should change your "gang name" though. Eye patches, wooden legs, hook hands doesn't sound like a "sexy" thing. :)

Perhaps why Special Ops has a skull and cross as it's avatar and it is the top ranked level.....

Rather interesting coincidence eh....

Agent Orange
07-12-2012, 08:34 AM

Yes! Google is your friend.

http://www.piratesinfo.com/History_of_Piracy.asp

ManBearPig191
07-12-2012, 11:14 AM
Alright, here is a majority of the pirate members in the game and a brief background on what they are all about. They basically have 3-4 guys that are huge gold spenders with unbelievable stats (250-500K attack and defense). A handful of tier 2 players with stats around 150-250K attack and defense and the rest of the group is comprised of guys with decent stats and 50%-80% gold armies (typically in the viewed stat range of 70K - 140K attack and defense.

The pirates main issue is that they bully and scare players in the game and if that player doesn't surrender (sometimes it doesn't matter) they will attack as a large group until that player loses a majority of their inventory and stats and eventually decides to leave the game. The lower level players go around and threaten other players and then report getting beaten up to their "big guns" who then come in and level your base.

A group of members called the "Royal Navy" entered into war with them on 7-10-12 because the pirates decided to break the truce agreement (we had agreed on with the pirates the beginning of July) and started attacking us again. We are asking any and all players capable of fighting any of the pirates below to join us in the attacking of their avatars and raiding their entire bases. With the sheer number of players in the game we can start to reduce a majority of their fire power and stop the extreme bullying in the game if we all start attacking them. The best way to beat bullies is get a larger group to bully them back. If we can minimize the lower level pirates ability in the game, we severely cripple the rest of the groups ability as well. Anyone who wants to join the Royal Navy simply needs to post on the pirates wall after their attacks and raids of the pirates referencing a visit from the Royal Navy. We are a group that believes attacking and raiding are part of the game, however, the degree that the pirates take it to is unacceptable.

List of Pirates:

lowest tier: Captain Jack, Commander Boom Boom, Jetsky, Boss Roger, Fld Marshall Paul, Hendo, DiQuest, Dingleberry, TheJimYo, Head Hunter, Homie Da Clown, Makaveli, Mohammed, J Edgar Endstix PBI, Commander Mc, Bad Azz Diesel, Fabio

middle tier: Sir Grim Reaper, Dude, General Sir, gersh, JJ Joli Rouge, Cazz, gggg, Lord, LosKevbo

top tier: Pirate Enforcer, Stephen, Au Boycott, Hammer Time.

I may have missed a few of them but the above lists are pretty complete.

Hopefully we'll start seeing a push of new members by the Royal Navy to start putting the PUN back in their place.

Take care,

ManBearPig

Arizona
07-12-2012, 03:48 PM
I may have missed a few of them but the above lists are pretty complete.

Hopefully we'll start seeing a push of new members by the Royal Navy to start putting the PUN back in their place.

Take care,

ManBearPig
That's quite a list. I'm surprised none of those mentioned have responded. I know some lurk and some have posted. Would be interesting to hear a different side to things. What goes on in this game affects everyone to some extent.

ohgreatitsryan
07-12-2012, 03:57 PM
Sometimes I sit on certain people and act as a pirate, but its mostly done for noble reasons, as an act of just revenge. People that post silly things on my wall, or try and attack me 3 times in a row and fail each time. I'm a fairly low level, and have 30 stamina, so sometimes it's fun to turn EVERY light in a person's base off...

Hellstorm
07-12-2012, 04:37 PM
Manbearpig and the royal navy are no strangers to the pirates. They have a war going and they know very well that the royal navy is doing everything to expose them.

Poopenshire
07-12-2012, 05:00 PM
I hate to comment here because its not my business, but is anyone
Keeping score? I would love to see some of these battles, not take part but just watch and see the fight strategies that are developed from these wars.

Speed ump
07-12-2012, 05:15 PM
Another list of pirates. Intresting I guess I need to approach some of them about being pirates then, seems like someone knows better than I do, as usual. Same story another day. The old we did/ I did nothing I'm being unfairly abused thing. How many times have we seen this. Good luck to your efforts though. I have always stated i enjoy a good war.thats what this game is about.I always enjoy more cannon fodder if they show up.lol. Please keep us informed of all these " pirates" . It's an intresting list and read.

JMC
07-12-2012, 05:16 PM
I hate to comment here because its not my business, but is anyone
Keeping score? I would love to see some of these battles, not take part but just watch and see the fight strategies that are developed from these wars.

No fight strategies. Just attack back and forth. Those with all gold armies usually win, and take no losses if they don't. Buy more gold to beat another gold army and kill nothing. Some don't even know how to raid boost buildings actually. Had 1 attack me a few times, lose and then raid my composites and airship hanger only once, then try to attack again.

Not like there are many real fight strategies any way. PvP in this game is very simple.

Ryan5100
07-12-2012, 05:20 PM
No fight strategies. Just attack back and forth. Those with all gold armies usually win, and take no losses if they don't. Buy more gold to beat another gold army and kill nothing. Some don't even know how to raid boost buildings actually. Had 1 attack me a few times, lose and then raid my composites and airship hanger only once, then try to attack again.

Not like there are many real fight strategies any way. PvP in this game is very simple.Sweet new sig

JMC
07-12-2012, 05:21 PM
Sweet new sig

Thanks.

[][][][][]

Poopenshire
07-12-2012, 05:28 PM

Not like there are many real fight strategies any way. PvP in this game is very simple.

I know its lam e that but i had this hope that in upper levels it was more epic.

Hellstorm
07-12-2012, 05:34 PM
What I see is that they understand very well what the boost means. I noticed that they have all of their boost buildings at level 10. Those are increadible boosts. In my case they have taken out the boost buildings first and then actually start attacking. But yeah jmc is right, its a back and forth. However, hey do have hitlists that they spread and share among the group, so all the members know what the targets are.

Poopenshire
07-12-2012, 05:39 PM
From a strategic stand point the boost hit is a logical first attack point. utilize lower level players or the raid to minimize their losses like and air strike on defences. th en follow with the heavy hitter almost like artillery to either pound the target. and then mop up with what ever is left.

Arizona
07-12-2012, 05:40 PM
What I see is that they understand very well what the boost means. I noticed that they have all of their boost buildings at level 10. Those are increadible boosts. In my case they have taken out the boost buildings first and then actually start attacking. But yeah jmc is right, its a back and forth. However, hey do have hitlists that they spread and share among the group, so all the members know what the targets are.
I'm going to sleep, but perhaps Stephen or anyone that knows first hand can tell me, how does someone get on a hit list. I'd genuinely like to know. Thanks

Q Raider
07-12-2012, 06:05 PM
I know its lam e that but i had this hope that in upper levels it was more epic.

Well the posts certainly are.. you can while away a bit of time having a read while waiting for ammo/energy to recharge:cool:

Gets a bit disjointed though as some people delete posts they made or receive but you can get the gist of many things......for one thing.....did you know there is a WAR going on in this game.:p

There is a mixture of "MW personalities", ranging from the "relax it's just a game" to the "Intensely focussed" and incudes the "utterly foncusing" :confused: and a couple who go close to being "outright Insane" (and I don't mean you General Insane, I've read Catch-22:p)

All in all it's worth I reckon it is worth getting above level 130 just to have a read, get the occasional laugh at what is said and work out how the heck you are going to stop that annoying "other guy" from trampling over your base every few hours.

And then, of course there is working out your survival strategy for when you step out of the "play pool" into the real open waters of the 500 plus ally sector.....

Q Raider
07-12-2012, 06:15 PM
Stephen has mentioned some of the reasons in other posts.

Posting profane remarks is definitely one.
Spamming walls with the Fake Gold message another.
I expect those offering "services" which I have occasionally seen in posts would get attention as well.
Continually hammering an ally's base.
Another I have picked up is being disrespectful towards the Armed Services.

Mcdoc
07-12-2012, 07:01 PM
I think being asked to be a Prirate would be pretty cool. Kinda like getting tapped to be in a fraternity. I like the organized attacks - maybe because of my own military experience and respecting a "Chain of Comand".

I Know the pirates have a bad rap here and there - but you have to respect the likes of Stephen and some of the others for being laid back and not taking it personal. I've seen a few post from others who appear to have been "ousted" from the Pirates and forced to walk the plank that seem bitter or mean in their wall posts - and like someone said - somewhat insane. One guy posted a whole rant on my wall as to why he had attacked me under the orders of GoldenChild who had recently wanted to be my Allie.

Seems kinda silly overall - but could also add a whole new "purpose" to the game to be part of an elite squad. Funny thing is - Ive really never seen any recruiting to join them.

Speed ump
07-12-2012, 07:21 PM
No recruiting, we invite a few guys here and there that seem to be like minded guys. And yes many do want to be pirates,but at the same time some deride us. The ones who have been outed sometimes do get bitter. It's some people's nature. We're a social club with criteria. There many ways to get on a list, most are common sense. That's not saying that I don't make random attacks like anyone else. It's not all guys on a list. I raid, I attack, just like anyone else. And to the ones that ask, no I don't need anymore money at 2.6 m iph, that's not the point. I enjoy doing it, and it's what the game is about for me.

Poopenshire
07-12-2012, 08:21 PM
We always see pirate threads. I almost think its beat to death. We never see their rivals mentioned here or brought up. I for one know little about that zone and would like to see less threads dedicated to just one group, especially since it seems they take th brunt of everything. We should be open to all the factions in the upper levels as it seems there may be many now. We could settle things in the Forum Fight Night. or least give all groups equal time to say their peace. Who knows maybe we equally bash all groups and they can bash us in the forum for fun.

ManBearPig191
07-12-2012, 08:34 PM
After reading some of the replies to my pirate list post, the pirates do have some good qualities in respect to attacking players that are disrespecting service members which i feel is justified along with anyone that takes extreme offense when attacked and raided (that is what the game is about) needs to get a good dose of attacks afterwards. The turning point for me (yes i wanted to be a pirate during the earlier stages and had quite a few allies that were pirates) occured when i was attacked by a pirate captain jack. I retalliated because i could. Immediately after my retalliation i was given forceful messages by jetsky and others to apologize on my captain jack attack. Before the time given to apologize lapsed, i was attacked non-stop for a few days straight until i finally just apologized and asked boss rogers (ally at the time) to intervene and get them to stop the attacks. Now anyone that has played vs me or with me knows that i am never obsene in post remarks and try to be funny if possible because this is just a game for fun but it was this occurence that started to open my eyes and see that this was a pretty standard thing for the pirates to do against other players in the game. Some pirates are good guys in the wrong crowd but there are at least 8-10 of them that go overboard. When i was given the chance to start fighting against them a few weeks back, i took it because i have seen a lot of hollowed out avatars of guys in the high 100 levels that stopped playing due to the pirate abuse and their stats are 5-10k in attack and defense now. I just think that for a war game that people are meant to enjoy and battle against others there shouldn't be a dominant force that everyone is scared of that purposefully bullies and abuses individuals as a group or there should be a group in the game that can call to arms vs the pirates to stop these abusive attacks. Looks like i'll be fighting with the royal navy until i stop playing this game to hopefully slow them down or stop them. The more players we have joining our cause, the more damage we can inflict on this group the less damage they can inflict on regular players of the game. Not going to lie either, fighting them makes your battle points skyrocket quickly as well!

Wdigeorge
07-12-2012, 08:56 PM
MBP,

I guess I didn't frequent your base enough to make an impression to get on your pirate list. I will have to help myself to a few extra "doughnuts" next time I visit ;-)

The game wouldn't be as fun without some rivalry. See you on the battlefield!

Bait
07-12-2012, 09:42 PM
How is it possible to attack a specific person?

Q Raider
07-12-2012, 11:59 PM
How is it possible to attack a specific person?

Soooo tempted to just write .....wanna find out:p in response (oh...I just did...oops)

Allies can be posted to directly via the "My Allies" section within the game. Organised groups would also likely have email communication as well.

This would work for all levels but is easier once you get up above level 130 as you can see (and be seen) by level 200 down on the Rival List. Having just put a few more people on I am also starting to see the bottom end of the over 500 ally players as well now.

If I have your in game name, and I let my allies know this plus your flag, your rank, your level and maybe even specific items in your inventory, this will enable other players to identify you in their rival list (well, except for Alex's as there seems to be hundreds of them).

......And then the "fun" begins.

JMC
07-13-2012, 12:05 AM
Who are the royal navy? I know there's a group that are teamed up with goldenchild, but never bothered to check them out. So far all it looks like to me is a bunch of the casualty glitched players, goldenchild and a few of the other weaker gold spenders that have some sort of beef with the pirates. Is his group this "Royal Navy" you're talking about?

Mcdoc
07-13-2012, 12:19 AM
I actually like the way this is shaping up. It is SO COOL to add the "us" vs "them" aspect to the game to make your rivals list even MORE meaningful. I would love to see open recruitment for both Pirates and the Royal Navy so people could pick a cause and take up arms.

Seriously, Speed/MBP - you have a captive audience here that might join forces if the opportunity is there - then of course there are some wimps who will just watch from the sidelines because they are afraid of War - WAIT - isn't this a War Game?

Jhoemel
07-13-2012, 03:03 AM
Whats the royal navy? Its the first time I heard about them

Hellstorm
07-13-2012, 04:13 AM
Jmc... Yeah the royal navy was formed around golden child, you are right with that. Everybody is welcome there, whereas the pirates recruit and select specifically. Yes I also believe they are a bunch of casualty glitchers. I have been told by them that they never lose anything when they fight. As a normal player its hard to fight in this war even if they have the stats, they would just experience high casualties and wouldnt last long.

Jhoemel
07-13-2012, 04:22 AM
Jmc... Yeah the royal navy was formed around golden child, you are right with that. Everybody is welcome there, whereas the pirates recruit and select specifically. Yes I also believe they are a bunch of casualty glitchers. I have been told by them that they never lose anything when they fight. As a normal player its hard to fight in this war even if they have the stats, they would just experience high casualties and wouldnt last long.

So its a battle between gold armies vs cash, valor army that is indestructable

Poopenshire
07-13-2012, 04:40 AM
This is shaping up yo be interesting. As long as we keep the forum civil. Neutral ground so to speak. Maybe we would see less bashing and comments and more fighting in game of course.

Hellstorm
07-13-2012, 04:43 AM
Haha... Yeah thats right. I envy those with the casualty glitch. I am thinking about this every day. Why in the world wasnt I blessed with such a glitch.

Jhoemel
07-13-2012, 04:52 AM
Haha... Yeah thats right. I envy those with the casualty glitch. I am thinking about this every day. Why in the world wasnt I blessed with such a glitch.

Me too, ive been thinking that too. And im also thinking why cant I win a single crate event, lol, haha

Jhoemel
07-13-2012, 05:58 AM
Went to mbp's base and its the first time i read about the royal navy

@mbp: do you have the no cas glitch? You have so many big boss loot units

el_gringo
07-13-2012, 06:18 AM
After reading some of the replies to my pirate list post, the pirates do have some good qualities in respect to attacking players that are disrespecting service members which i feel is justified

I was going to say I'd be up for joining your Navy, till I read this.

I'm not bothered about most of the pirates actions - in fact I admire their actions against spammers - but going round bullying people whose opinion on real life events and actions (political, religious etc) differs from their own is damn right disgusting and, certainly in my country, illegal.

In particular the 'disrespecting armed services' rule is very wrong, especially considering this game is available worldwide. My country only got rid of national service for men this year, and has been occupied by foreign forces for nearly 70 years now. Naturally we do not have the same opinion on the armed forces as elsewhere, and have not elevated serving soldiers to semi-godlike figures such as in the US/UK.

SeqWins
07-13-2012, 06:42 AM
So are you saying that you don't mind people saying f the military?

Btw isn't Hammer Time a bad ass name? I could see him farming people and posting in the wall " Can't touch this"!

Agent Orange
07-13-2012, 06:45 AM
I guess if there were no villans then things would be kind of boring.... What would Batman be without the Joker and Riddler....

Which makes me wonder still, wouldn't it be logical to have players stirring the pot..... CCM did mention not long ago that the devs do play....... Is there a connection...... Maybe or maybe not.....

Agent Orange
07-13-2012, 06:48 AM
So are you saying that you don't mind people saying f the military?

Btw isn't Hammer Time a bad ass name? I could see him farming people and posting in the wall " Can't touch this"!

No he's saying that where he comes from the military are not the good guys which don't forget happens in some countries and why allied forces are required to intervene from time to time. Although there are also dark sides to some stories but in any event I think you missed his point.

I have admit I kind of like Homie da Clown myself although the classic is still General Insane.

Poopenshire
07-13-2012, 06:59 AM
Any more Teams out there want to share themselves or make their presence known? This is a perfect oppertunity.

whackueddie
07-13-2012, 07:10 AM
MBP, you forgot one! arrrrrrgh...and I will be "visiting" you very soon and very often...
why? because I don't like you....my mommy told me never to wrestle with pigs, why?
because they enjoy it and you get dirty...I am going to make an exception here....
ok...full disclosure...not a pirate...farrrr worse...actually so far worse, they wouldn't
have me...see you soon...I will let you know when.
oops, MBP...is Man Bear Pig aka piggy

Poopenshire
07-13-2012, 07:33 AM
MBP, you forgot one! arrrrrrgh...and I will be "visiting" you very soon and very often...
why? because I don't like you....my mommy told me never to wrestle with pigs, why?
because they enjoy it and you get dirty...I am going to make an exception here....
ok...full disclosure...not a pirate...farrrr worse...actually so far worse, they wouldn't
have me...see you soon...I will let you know when.
oops, MBP...is Man Bear Pig aka piggy

With a name like that and the Pirates would not have you, makes me curious to what happens. Are you another group Whackueddie? maybe a third faction?

Letsgoravens
07-13-2012, 08:38 AM

I expect those offering "services" which I have occasionally seen in posts would get attention as well.

Stop with that BS, they aren't some kind of nobal club attacking just the "bad" guys.
I did none of the above
I was hit and raided by them many times, not targeted (no problem, its a war game) but i hit one back once and he cried and i was put on a list and attacked nonstop.
Im not complaining and they get nothing from me and havent altered any of my long term plans, they are just gnats to me but dont paint them in a false light.

JMC
07-13-2012, 09:23 AM
Went to mbp's base and its the first time i read about the royal navy

@mbp: do you have the no cas glitch? You have so many big boss loot units

Yes, he does. Was one of the first dozen or so players that i saw with it. Before i started seeing hundreds that have it :/

If this glitch ever gets acknowledged and resolved, all the glitchers participating in this war will get completely destroyed.

whackueddie
07-13-2012, 09:56 AM
A third faction? Maybe something like a black ops team? oh my! A small force that would be able to
Strike anywhere, anytime...would be able to attack even a FOURTH faction made up of players with glitches....hmmmm

Poopenshire
07-13-2012, 09:58 AM
Would one of you glitchers please share the glitch with me. I am getting tired of unit losses, sorry to go OT. I was hoping the loss glitch was contagious. but seriously. It seems we have a 3rd group in the uppers levels. I hope more come out as competition will only make this game better, and us better as players.

Hellstorm
07-13-2012, 11:19 AM
I know...Q Raider has a weird conception of them. Q stop smoking... Stop crawling. I am curious about your comments when you get there and see the dirty business.

el_gringo
07-13-2012, 11:29 AM
No he's saying that where he comes from the military are not the good guys which don't forget happens in some countries and why allied forces are required to intervene from time to time. Although there are also dark sides to some stories but in any event I think you missed his point.

Yeah. I don't might people saying f the military, just as I don't mind people saying f al quaida or f israel or whatever their opinion is. My girlfriend has a poster she treasures, which was a poster handed down from her father which he was given/bought when he did his national service. It has a countdown to the day the service is over and a big picture of a turtle defacating on a soldiers helmet with 'f*** the army' written on it. Thats how it is in somme places. And it's not like I live in a third world country, I'm from Germany.

Anyways, currently there are no wars going on in which I agree with the principles of either side so, f every army as far as I see it. Leave the wars to games like MW!

Hellstorm
07-13-2012, 11:55 AM
I respect that stand point. At least its based on personal opinion and not brain washing like so many that believe they are the good guys and everybody else is bad. Unless you fight for the freedom and safety of your people war and army is truthfully a disgrace and shouldnt be honored for their acts. I am sorry if some people believe that but Iraq and afghanistan arent wars like that.

SeqWins
07-13-2012, 11:59 AM
Yeah. I don't might people saying f the military, just as I don't mind people saying f al quaida or f israel or whatever their opinion is. My girlfriend has a poster she treasures, which was a poster handed down from her father which he was given/bought when he did his national service. It has a countdown to the day the service is over and a big picture of a turtle defacating on a soldiers helmet with 'f*** the army' written on it. Thats how it is in somme places. And it's not like I live in a third world country, I'm from Germany.

Anyways, currently there are no wars going on in which I agree with the principles of either side so, f every army as far as I see it. Leave the wars to games like MW!

Very well Gringo, mother**** your soul too. Have a nice day.

For those that don't know already from my sig I'm a devil, been on a lot of combat operations and I love my soldiers my airmen all my sailors and of course my Jarines...

Pirates- Keep on disabling whoever says f our military.

ManBearPig191
07-13-2012, 12:13 PM
I'm very intrigued! I have some ideas on who it might be but i will make sure to keep the forum updated once i see his visit. Please don't disappoint.

Pirate George, i'm sure i'll see u soon as well.

In regards to el gringo, my reference regarding military service was in regards to us/uk/canadian and others that have fought for freedom from tyranny for their country and citizens. I can't see how there would ever be a viewpoint that thought to be disrespectful to that sacrifice and commitment. The harse dictatorships and groups that unfortunately are around the world abusing people are obviously not included to receive any respect and admiration.

My thoughts on the royal navy isn't to make it a selective group of individuals. I want it to be an extremely large group of various alliances and individuals that come together and collectively take care of game abusers. When the issue is resolved, we all go back to fighting and raiding each other which is how the game was meant to be played.

ManBearPig

Miner
07-13-2012, 12:25 PM
Very well Gringo, mother**** your soul too. Have a nice day.

For those that don't know already from my sig I'm a devil, been on a lot of combat operations and I love my soldiers my airmen all my sailors and of course my Jarines...

Pirates- Keep on disabling whoever says f our military.

Don't want to stir the pot, but at the same time, I rarely miss an opportunity to thank a member of the US military for their service.

So, seq, from one American to another, thanks man. This country needs more guys like you.

Sixxfan1
07-13-2012, 01:19 PM
I have noticed a few people trying to form alliances to help each other try to destroy the pirates. This is really a feeble attempt at trying to rule the game themselves. If your alliances think that they can take on the so called enemy, the "pirates" and defeat them, then where is the fun in the game anymore? You may as well go on facebook and play Farmville where no one can harm you. Get a clue Royal Navy. You need the pirates to make the game interesting. Stop your whining and just play the game as it was meant to be played. Remember, this is a war game. You will have superior army's out there. If you want to play a game where you just sit and farm units and do an occasional attack and raid (and apologize for doing it I'm sure), then you're playing the wrong game. Now, I am not a pirate by any means, nor do I have any desire to become one. But it seems to me that the Royal Navy are the one's who are going to be the bullies of the game (if their Alliance stays together for long). Just an observation from and outsider.

Warfiend
07-13-2012, 01:32 PM
If you want to play a game where you just sit and farm units and do an occasional attack and raid (and apologize for doing it I'm sure), then you're playing the wrong game.

Obviously that's not what they want, if they wanted that they wouldn't be looking for *war* with the pirates. :D

Aidan
07-13-2012, 03:39 PM
Well, if pirates can form an alliance i dont see why Royal navy cant. I'm sure pirates are relishing the challenge and will happily take on the navy.

As for an outsider like me, i'm glad that the pirates and navy will be busy for a while. Perfect time for Nano upgrade for me. 😁

whackueddie
07-13-2012, 04:30 PM
JMC....Bear Man Pig has a no casualty glitch...INTERESTING...please tell us more!

SeqWins
07-13-2012, 04:32 PM
JMC....Bear Man Pig has a no casualty glitch...INTERESTING...please tell us more!

OT

Piggly Wiggly is actually a grocery store where I stay right now, first time I saw i was like WTF? I'm used to Publix and Winn Dixie.

Jhoemel
07-13-2012, 04:40 PM
Yes, he does. Was one of the first dozen or so players that i saw with it. Before i started seeing hundreds that have it :/

If this glitch ever gets acknowledged and resolved, all the glitchers participating in this war will get completely destroyed.

I think so too, the guy have 750 sh, 200+ like transport raider and other boss loot

Kudu22
07-13-2012, 04:40 PM
El gringo please let the rest of the world know when they need help to call someone else other than the countries that ALWAYS show up and ask their service men spill blood one someone else's soil. Oh by the way you are welcome for the united Germany. Where would Germany be if we decided it just didn't effect us? Life would be a little bit different if we just decided to go home. Oh ya F the military men the stayed behind to keep The Sovit Union at bay. That was proabally fine with you but when everything is fine in your bubble thanks to other countries you can pull some principal BS on current operations. Germany doesn't even have any skin in the sand box from the beginning so when the day comes and Germany is neck deep in **** don't call anyone. Maybe the UN boys in powder blue will help.

Poopenshire
07-13-2012, 04:44 PM
There is always Switzerland!

SeqWins
07-13-2012, 05:07 PM
Don't want to stir the pot, but at the same time, I rarely miss an opportunity to thank a member of the US military for their service.

So, seq, from one American to another, thanks man. This country needs more guys like you.

Hey brother I missed this post but thank you. I actually love what I do from the bottom of my heart. I love my country!

Q Raider
07-13-2012, 05:08 PM
I'm going to sleep, but perhaps Stephen or anyone that knows first hand can tell me, how does someone get on a hit list. I'd genuinely like to know. Thanks

Stop with that BS, they aren't some kind of nobal club attacking just the "bad" guys.
I did none of the above
I was hit and raided by them many times, not targeted (no problem, its a war game) but i hit one back once and he cried and i was put on a list and attacked nonstop.
Im not complaining and they get nothing from me and havent altered any of my long term plans, they are just gnats to me but dont paint them in a false light.

Letsgoravens, you seem to have missed comprehending the content of my post. Hence I have reposted it and also the reason for it (Saigon597's question). In my reply there is a key word, that word being SOME as I obviously would not know ALL the reasons as to why a person would end up on a "hit list". There was no, as you refer to it "BS" in that post, it is all information which has been stated on this forum or been noted in reading posts on the in game comments.

Your comment indicates that you ended up on the list due to SOME OTHER reason, which I did not identify in my post.

And given some other PM's received the term "like minded individuals" defines a group of people who hold similar values, ideals or beliefs. The "Royal Navy" and the "Pirates" within this game are two examples. It does not infer that I hold or support any particular group nor do I necessarily hold to all (or perhaps any) of those same beliefs, it merely notes that I can rationalise why they have come together.

So with respect to those some of those who have sent PM's, don't just read, comprehend.....

Wdigeorge
07-13-2012, 05:31 PM
Let's get this straight:

1. Not one pirate I know had come on this forum to say we are the "good guys" or the "bad guys" and we don't pretend to be either.

2. No pirate tried to "brain wash" or recruit anyone or even said anything to any members of this forum that even come close to make us out to be some noble crusaders, besides defending ourselves from relentless verbal bashings. Stop trying to create a false impression that we are trying to do that.

3. Some of the reasons listed for why we attack some players is true, but they are not the only reasons. We are not bound to those reasons alone to attack another player. Many of the trolls that come on here complaining are those who got hit occasionally and decided to mouth off on our walls. They found out real quick they made a big mistake and go crying to everyone about it, but never mentioned the fact that they invited the attacks.

4. This is Modern War, do we really a reason to Attack and Raid anyone? Nuff said.

5. 100% of you attacked or raided a weaker player. Isn't that "bullying"? What is the difference if you have strength in numbers? So one Big kid beats up one Small kid it is not bullying but (10) kids beat up (1) kid is bullying? It is both bullying, right? So this game is setup so you are basically bullying a weaker player, if you play to win. Many forget this is a game that you can turn off, not real life, and not real bullying. If we did this in real life, yes, but in a game, no!

It is also not real killing, real shooting, not real stabbing, not real robbing/stealing, not really blowing things up, etc. or we will all be arrested.

6. We the pirates play by all the same rules as all of you (well most of you anyway) as is setup by Funzio/Gree.

7. Where is the OUTRAGE for all the players NOT playing by the rules? Zero casualty "glitch" or "hack". Money hacks, energy/valor hacks, loot unit hacks??? Those people are the "pirates".

Poopenshire
07-13-2012, 05:53 PM
We all attack and raid weaker players. no doubt and no disagreement.
Any of us here are outraged at the glitches and no casualty people on top it all the cheaters and hackers. the problem is we see nothing in the of end of investigation. we hear nothing and then find the same problems over and over and over. at this point i believe they are not glitches but part of the game. now if this is the reason for the wars then i don't know what to say. if its bad blood well then fight it out and winner take all. hello if you want to fight for the love of fighting that's ok too. just keep it civil here. i made my mistakes of being critical before i knew even a fraction of the story. now i just want to play my game and have fun. yes i would love to see fa tions fighting because they can test out strategies and methods for the rest of us. as far as i care welcome to the game both groups. please share your war stories and tales. maybe even iinspire others to join up to fight.

Wdigeorge
07-13-2012, 06:04 PM
PS - I will fight those bad mouthing our military in this game, that's is just my personal take. Don't really care what others think.

The US Military isn't evil or bad, it is the politicians that misuses them. Also, not "all" members/individuals of the military deserves respect as there are bad apples in any organization. As a whole, members of the military has my respect, especially those who have fought in wars for us.

I am a naturalized citizen of the US, most Americans do not know how good they have it and wasted the freedom and opportunity that they have in this country that others would kill for in other countries.

SeqWins
07-13-2012, 06:07 PM
George where are you from originally if you don't mind sharing?

Warfiend
07-13-2012, 06:14 PM
The US Military isn't evil or bad, it is the politicians that misuses them. Also, not "all" members/individuals of the military deserves respect as there are bad apples in any organization. As a whole, members of the military has my respect, especially those who have fought in wars for us.

This. Hating the military for bad wars is like hating the police for bad laws. Makes no sense.

Selfproclaimed
07-13-2012, 06:17 PM
http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj492/Curbsideturtle/0e47d29f.jpg

I spotted me a pirate. C'mon , it's funny

SeqWins
07-13-2012, 06:23 PM
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c332/SeqTheMesiah/IMG_4319.jpg

These were the Afghan Pirates we had in Camp Leatherneck last push I made..lol we called them Pirates because they will try to sell you everything and raid you for all your cash. We had a guy try to sell me my own Oakley's. No joke oh and yeah that was me that spell checked their board lol

Selfproclaimed
07-13-2012, 06:34 PM
Reminds me of the movie the hurt locker

Wdigeorge
07-13-2012, 07:00 PM
Born in Taiwan, grew up in the States. Grandparents escaped from communist China back in 1949, literally bombed out of there as they escape on military transport ships. Grandmother missed the first transport ship and thought she was done for, but that ship got blown up just as it left the docks! Guess it was luck she didnt make that ship and was able to get on another transport ship to escape.

If wasn't for the US and the aircraft carrier group off the Taiwan Straight to intervene over all these years, I am sure Taiwan would have been flatten by China and I would have never been born.

How many countries and their military fought wars, defeated another country, and help them rebuild and leave them be, like United States??? Look at Japan, Germany, Iraq, etc. The US military is great. Many people and countries don't like us and complain about the military, but just imagine if the US Military isn't there....you think Russia, China, etc. will be better?

If it wasn't for their sacrifice, we wouldn't be sitting here playing Modern War.

spectra
07-13-2012, 07:14 PM
Born in Taiwan, grew up in the States. Grandparents escaped from communist China back in 1949, literally bombed out of there as they escape on military transport ships. Grandmother missed the first transport ship and thought she was done for, but that ship got blown up just as it left the docks! Guess it was luck she didnt make that ship and was able to get on another transport ship to escape.

If wasn't for the US and the aircraft carrier group off the Taiwan Straight to intervene over all these years, I am sure Taiwan would have been flatten by China and I would have never been born.

How many countries and their military fought wars, defeated another country, and help them rebuild and leave them be, like United States??? Look at Japan, Germany, Iraq, etc. The US military is great. Many people and countries don't like us and complain about the miliarty, but just imagine if the US Miliatry isn't there....you think Russia, China, etc. will be better?

If it wasn't for their sacrifice, we wouldn't be sitting here playing Modern War.

Amen to that brother, 100% agreed

ManBearPig191
07-14-2012, 12:24 AM

How many countries and their military fought wars, defeated another country, and help them rebuild and leave them be, like United States??? Look at Japan, Germany, Iraq, etc. The US military is great. Many people and countries don't like us and complain about the military, but just imagine if the US Military isn't there....you think Russia, China, etc. will be better?

George:

Great post. Agree with you 100%. We had a very close family friend that fought in the battle of chosin in taiwan and got on one of the last boats before the chinese army got there. I wish he was still alive to see your post. It would have brought tears to his eyes. I will pass it on to his grandchildren though, thank you.

Mbp

Jhoemel
07-14-2012, 12:32 AM
PS - I will fight those bad mouthing our military in this game, that's is just my personal take. Don't really care what others think.

I am a naturalized citizen of the US, most Americans do not know how good they have it and wasted the freedom and opportunity that they have in this country that others would kill for in other countries.

Amen to that george, us help my country defeat the japanese troops in my country and help rehabilitate my country after japanese occupation. and released us from the 333 years reigned of spain in the philippines. Even if they colonized us after that, they are muc better colonizers than japan and spain

Copenhagen
07-14-2012, 01:03 AM

Extremely well stated, George. Thank you.

whackueddie
07-14-2012, 01:20 PM
If you're going to San Francisco
Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair
If you're going to San Francisco
You're gonna meet some gentle people there

For those who come to San Francisco
Summertime will be a love-in there
In the streets of San Francisco
Gentle people with flowers in their hair

All across the nation such a strange vibration
People in motion
There's a whole generation with a new explanation
People in motion people in motion

For those who come to San Francisco
Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair
If you come to San Francisco

If you come to San Francisco

Poopenshire
07-14-2012, 01:24 PM
Anyone have an acoustic guitar handy?

Lordsloss
07-14-2012, 05:19 PM
I'm not afraid of some pirates, had some in my family actually. They were with Jean Lafitte and fought to save and protect New Orleans in the Battle of New Orleans.

Wdigeorge
07-14-2012, 06:07 PM
Please give my sincere gratitude to his family. He and my grandmother may have been on the same last boat out of there.

Wish all the wars we fight now are in-game virtual wars for fun. I am sure that is not going to happen but it is comforting to know we have one hell of a miliary to defend us if the situation arises.

George:

Great post. Agree with you 100%. We had a very close family friend that fought in the battle of chosin in taiwan and got on one of the last boats before the chinese army got there. I wish he was still alive to see your post. It would have brought tears to his eyes. I will pass it on to his grandchildren though, thank you.

Mbp

Speed ump
07-14-2012, 09:50 PM
Let's get this straight:

1. Not one pirate I know had come on this forum to say we are the "good guys" or the "bad guys" and we don't pretend to be either.

2. No pirate tried to "brain wash" or recruit anyone or even said anything to any members of this forum that even come close to make us out to be some noble crusaders, besides defending ourselves from relentless verbal bashings. Stop trying to create a false impression that we are trying to do that.

3. Some of the reasons listed for why we attack some players is true, but they are not the only reasons. We are not bound to those reasons alone to attack another player. Many of the trolls that come on here complaining are those who got hit occasionally and decided to mouth off on our walls. They found out real quick they made a big mistake and go crying to everyone about it, but never mentioned the fact that they invited the attacks.

4. This is Modern War, do we really a reason to Attack and Raid anyone? Nuff said.

5. 100% of you attacked or raided a weaker player. Isn't that "bullying"? What is the difference if you have strength in numbers? So one Big kid beats up one Small kid it is not bullying but (10) kids beat up (1) kid is bullying? It is both bullying, right? So this game is setup so you are basically bullying a weaker player, if you play to win. Many forget this is a game that you can turn off, not real life, and not real bullying. If we did this in real life, yes, but in a game, no!

It is also not real killing, real shooting, not real stabbing, not real robbing/stealing, not really blowing things up, etc. or we will all be arrested.

6. We the pirates play by all the same rules as all of you (well most of you anyway) as is setup by Funzio/Gree.

7. Where is the OUTRAGE for all the players NOT playing by the rules? Zero casualty "glitch" or "hack". Money hacks, energy/valor hacks, loot unit hacks??? Those people are the "pirates".
George, fantastically great points. Many of these I have said for months. I have seen that many here have changed teir stance on us. Many who are attacked and lose seem to get very angry in this game. If its by an individual, I see them posting nasty and vulgar things to that person. Since we are a group, I guess we paint a larger target for anger,More so since we win a higher percentage of fights than most. I've seen guys claim they beat the pirates because the won battles against lower level guys, some of who wernt even members. Think about this, if every other player in the game attacked me at the same time, do you think they would have won. Does anyone have any doubts I can win a fight against any other player in the game. If so, how do you think you can win against us. And we have several players at or near this level. Not just me. How do you win against that? Some can fool themselves into believing anything.

CAPT.GIN
07-14-2012, 09:56 PM
Let's get this straight:

George, fantastically great points. Many of these I have said for months. I have seen that many here have changed teir stance on us. Many who are attacked and lose seem to get very angry in this game. If its by an individual, I see them posting nasty and vulgar things to that person. Since we are a group, I guess we paint a larger target for anger,More so since we win a higher percentage of fights than most. I've seen guys claim they beat the pirates because the won battles against lower level guys, some of who wernt even members. Think about this, if every other player in the game attacked me at the same time, do you think they would have won. Does anyone have any doubts I can win a fight against any other player in the game. If so, how do you think you can win against us. And we have several players at or near this level. Not just me. How do you win against that? Some can fool themselves into believing anything.

After reading this speed ump I have to 100% agree with you and you do make a lot of sense...

whackueddie
07-14-2012, 11:45 PM
Illuminating and well written speedy. My black ops group aka the third faction is currently
On a mission to locate these no casualty varmints...believe this advantage results in opponents
Purchasing unneccessary guantities of gold in order to compete. We call this group who is able
to play with HOUSE money the funny fuzzy fourth faction.

CasualPlayer
07-15-2012, 12:08 AM
Illuminating and well written speedy. My black ops group aka the third faction is currently
On a mission to locate these no casualty varmints...believe this advantage results in opponents
Purchasing unneccessary guantities of gold in order to compete. We call this group who is able
to play with HOUSE money the funny fuzzy fourth faction.

This really annoys me, prob spent more on the game than all your little mates put together and yes I have the cas glitch. Did I ask for it? No! Does it mean I should be a target? Bring it on! To go after players who legimately play the game and for one reason or another have some kind of glitch is out of order. They didn't ask for it and if anything you should be venting your frustration at the developers.

JMC
07-15-2012, 01:20 AM
This really annoys me, prob spent more on the game than all your little mates put together and yes I have the cas glitch. Did I ask for it? No! Does it mean I should be a target? Bring it on! To go after players who legimately play the game and for one reason or another have some kind of glitch is out of order. They didn't ask for it and if anything you should be venting your frustration at the developers.

Ya, it's too bad they're no where to be seen everytime the casualty glitch is brought up. Suggest plenty of thing, sometimes they come in and say they'll look into it or consider it. Mention the casualty glitch in a thread, even a suggestions/major problems thread and it'll be completely ignored.

mickymacirl
07-15-2012, 01:53 AM
Ya, it's too bad they're no where to be seen everytime the casualty glitch is brought up. Suggest plenty of thing, sometimes they come in and say they'll look into it or consider it. Mention the casualty glitch in a thread, even a suggestions/major problems thread and it'll be completely ignored.

So very true JMC, I've gotten different responses as well... its working as intended... we are looking into it... there is no issue.. be great if CCM responded but I doubt he will since they cannot fix it it seems.

whackueddie
07-15-2012, 02:01 AM
Ok guys, you missed ALL of my clues. Here it is...players with house money are Funzio employees.
These shills attack paying customers and stir up trouble to increase revenue for Funzio, Inc. which
is located in "I am going to San Francisco"

CasualPlayer
07-15-2012, 02:17 AM
Ok guys, you missed ALL of my clues. Here it is...players with house money are Funzio employees.
These shills attack paying customers and stir up trouble to increase revenue for Funzio, Inc. which
is located in "I am going to San Francisco"

Huh? Can anyone translate? casualty glitch is common. A lot of players who aren't on the forums probably don't even know they have it. To say your targeting them is not right. I have the glitch and have to say would spend at least 3000 gold if I didn't to obtain it. If it was an easy problem for funzio to get over they would and if they did this on purpose Why wouldn't they exploit it? what would the frenzy be like if an event item came out with 100% casualty reduction $$$$$ springs to mind

Arizona
07-15-2012, 05:28 AM
Let's get this straight:

Stephen, a lot of info there, and I don't need to re quote it, I'll just go on to say, I do pretty much agree with what you wrote. It is a game and we all have a right to play it or not, and as we choose.

Just a few things I've read on here about protection notices and comments on walls. I don't know if that comes from your group or not, but that's where I object. I won't go along with a directive from one person or a group telling me who I shouldn't attack, for fear of retribution. Or being told to apologise for attacking someone. That's what I call bullying. I can understand your reasons for asking people to apologize for using profanities on walls, but not for attacking another player.
I'd like to hear from those familiar with protection notices. Why they're put up.
Understand, I couldn't apologize for attacking someone I intend to beat. I may come to regret it when I'm intimidated by others, but I wouldn't ever consider saying sorry, and especially with the proverbial gun pointed at my head. That's the bully for you. Other than that, let's all play war.

Poopenshire
07-15-2012, 06:05 AM
Whack,

We all know Funzio employees have accounts. K.own that along time. They even admitted to such in threads here often. Your not telling us something we don't know. We also know they have gold accounts for testing and some of their personal accounts are gold too. I would expect better intelligence from you in the future.

ManBearPig191
07-15-2012, 12:44 PM
Haven't seen you yet whackueddie? What's going on?

Currently 4 pirates have dropped from the group since the beginning of the war because of inner turmoil, being bossed around by au boycott and stephen, and sick of playing puppet. When they refused to attack players much higher in stats (impossible to win) pirates turned on their own and attacked them. finding this hilarious.

If i do by chance have the casualty glitch, it is by no means 100%. Not even 80-90%. Keep in mind that there are also pirate members with the glitch that i have attacked hundreds of times that haven't lost a single unit. I am by no means a "free player" however i also do not go to extremes in gold purchases.

Mbp

Poopenshire
07-15-2012, 01:29 PM
We know the cas glitch exists. Some forum members seem to have it and acknowledge they have it. They also do not abuse it. Whack we would take you more serious if you pinpoint a way for use determine this glitch player is not a random one. Besides itright be good to have a few of these to up a challenge to the gold whales.

CasualPlayer
07-15-2012, 01:55 PM
We know the cas glitch exists. Some forum members seem to have it and acknowledge they have it. They also do not abuse it. Whack we would take you more serious if you pinpoint a way for use determine this glitch player is not a random one. Besides itright be good to have a few of these to up a challenge to the gold whales.

I definitely have the glitch, didn't ask for it but would I give it back? Hell no!
Currently won 13000 fights lost approx 200 so know how to play.

It is unfair but life is, sometimes your lucky sometimes your not.looking forward to challenging the pirates navy whoever, but to be honest I just like playing the game. Spend a lot on the game, enjoy it and have to say if anyone starts on me coz I have te glitch then fine but reporting people as though they are cheaters? Sour g****s if you ask me

Poopenshire
07-15-2012, 02:06 PM
I am convince and have said so for weeks its not a glitch. I think i posted this a while back. It makes sense that Gree would want this as ot would cause whales to spend more to stay on top. And non senders to spend to get ro the top. Who knows maybe no cas people would spend too. Its all a calculated game as much as it is to us. The real question is does this violate Apple Dev terms or some ICC online or commerce regs.

CasualPlayer
07-15-2012, 02:11 PM
I am convince and have said so for weeks its not a glitch. I think i posted this a while back. It makes sense that Gree would want this as ot would cause whales to spend more to stay on top. And non senders to spend to get ro the top. Who knows maybe no cas people would spend too. Its all a calculated game as much as it is to us. The real question is does this violate Apple Dev terms or some ICC online or commerce regs.

Not sure buddy, can only tell you I have kingdom and lose loads of units but play modern war and would be lucky to lose 1 unit every 100 battles.

whackueddie
07-15-2012, 02:32 PM
MBP..by chance have the casualty GlichMBP? Please, we both work for Funzio....
Just tell them the TRUTH!

whackueddie
07-15-2012, 02:34 PM
Getting closer poop...you are figuring it out

Poopenshire
07-15-2012, 02:38 PM
I am not a software engineer but friends from college are and own a competitor to Funzio in the US. They don't specialize in games and major contracts with Mapquest and Wells Fargo. Any more and I will give away too much. I have asked them to strip thru code on old device, as well as any data available on the game servers. Granted its limited for outside programs to read but it should be enough.

whackueddie
07-15-2012, 02:47 PM
Poop, yes it does!

whackueddie
07-15-2012, 02:49 PM
FRAUD...absolutely

Poopenshire
07-15-2012, 06:23 PM
Preliminary results show with the code available it is possible with the right code on the server side account to modify casualty rates. This was determined my modifying a dummy account seeing how much control over the battle outcome was serverside. this would mean that an engineer would have to code access to the account server with a modifier specific to each account that would override the client code. I do not know specifics nor understand it only that it is possible with the given code for Funzio to create the no or low casualty glitch on demand or as warranted by senior management. How it is determined is unknown or how it is maintained is unknown but also server side could be a multiplier based on total accounts to assign the glitch.

I want to repeat this is not a hack this is an attempt to duplicate the low casualty itch and determine if its Funzio created or a coding error. It is not a coding error from what can be gleamed or read from existing code.

I personally did not complete this work and am not responsible for it. It only confirms that it is possible this is not a glitch and possibly a bbuilt in game feature. One we believe to be used by employees of Funzio to stemulate combat at higher levels and drive revenues.

ManBearPig191
07-15-2012, 07:03 PM
I give your friends props. All i know is that i give up less units than most but i am not a computer programmer or anything and last i checked, i have never been an employee of funzio or gree. I do however have all of the lower casualty top units (20% off and a different was 30% i think) from events and a stronger infirmary that has got to help reduce casualties. I do lose units of valor or high loot units (think i lost around 10 today)but i have a very healthy valor stockpile and hit the high end loot drops when my energy increases that don't take a lot of energy to get so i can stay or increase stats daily.

Poopenshire
07-15-2012, 07:07 PM
Manbear you are more than likely one of the random select people to have this. I cannot say how or if it is chosen. All i can say is it is possible for an algorithm to be written to create one of these accounts per so many other accounts meeting some prescribed criteria.

Agent Orange
07-15-2012, 07:10 PM
A lot of things are going on in the app so that is entirely possible. I am surprised that nobody has hacked the events and boss goals since these are also hard coded in the app.....

In terms of shill players, I posted my observation on this several months ago, I too suspect they exist and are being used to stimulate more fighting.

Even having this RN suddenly turn up has probably given a few ultra bored players some glimmer of excitement but my gut feeling is you guys are being played.....

Poopenshire
07-15-2012, 08:45 PM
Its really fun puzzle. More people need to pay attention to the details.

Poopenshire
07-16-2012, 12:35 PM
Whackueddie, where are you. we are missing our daily scoop of gossip.

whackueddie
07-16-2012, 05:34 PM
Alex 178 American Flag...488 allies...200,000+ firepower...50% win/loss...1200 hornets..does not
change...formerly Sim and called out as a shill..more and screen shots..enjoy the puzzle...
whackueddie does not gossip...whackueddie whacks

Lordsloss
07-16-2012, 05:48 PM
Alex 178 American Flag...488 allies...200,000+ firepower...50% win/loss...1200 hornets..does not
change...formerly Sim and called out as a shill..more and screen shots..enjoy the puzzle...
whackueddie does not gossip...whackueddie whacksWhat did I just read? I also wonder what CCM meant by the math behind the numbers?

Poopenshire
07-16-2012, 05:54 PM
Whack, that's fits ever so nicely with my friends assessment of the game code we were able to get from the servers and game client. I had 2nd confirmation today from a second developer source of the ease of this approach outlined previously by me. My second source found evidence of this in the event % part drop rates, atleast from this event only. We didn't get code from past events. Its funny Funzio your code for valor in the files is listed as respect. Kinda lazy leaving in CC code. If you want brood i can provide the current part percentage if you want.

Speed ump
07-16-2012, 09:41 PM
I think anyone would be foolish to believe they would not use this ability if it's there. And why would it be there to begin with, if not for this purpose. Should not all players be equal in that respect for fair play. Is it random to give us obstacles to overcome. I dont believe that is tha case, and I think we can all see the purpose of this. So they can manipulate things for more challenging play? And what helps to solve challenges in the game? I see a lot of guys who have this. Not a single of the strongest guys do. The biggest concentration of players who do? Ones fighting the strongest. Coincidence?
Mmmm. I know what I think.

Lordsloss
07-16-2012, 10:04 PM
I think anyone would be foolish to believe they would not use this ability if it's there. And why would it be there to begin with, if not for this purpose. Should not all players be equal in that respect for fair play. Is it random to give us obstacles to overcome. I dont believe that is tha case, and I think we can all see the purpose of this. So they can manipulate things for more challenging play? And what helps to solve challenges in the game? I see a lot of guys who have this. Not a single of the strongest guys do. The biggest concentration of players who do? Ones fighting the strongest. Coincidence?
Mmmm. I know what I think.Well I've upped 30,000 attack and defense in the last month, so I'll let you know if I still have the glitch at 100,000. I take it that is considered strong?

whackueddie
07-16-2012, 10:45 PM
Nice work poop....Alex update...just there, base leveled by pirates..stats unchanged..
big 3 for example...74 Executive Chinook 95 Elite Ops 1200 Hornets....being attacked
Non stop by the most powerful players in the game...same stats...now at 490 allies..

Q Raider
07-16-2012, 11:09 PM
Was thinking this wasn't the appropriate place but it is EXACTLY the right thread for listing GAME PIRATES...those players who logic tells you are operating outsde of the rules of the game.

Just found a Level 200 player. 95998 Missions completed, 1832W 3090L and less than 300 total raids.
150k per hour income but had 318Million in the bank (well a bit less now:p)
Raw Attack 43k Defence 40k.

They might think they are a Star, but I hope they soon turn to dust:p

Wdigeorge
07-16-2012, 11:21 PM
Nice work poop....Alex update...just there, base leveled by pirates..stats unchanged..
big 3 for example...74 Executive Chinook 95 Elite Ops 1200 Hornets....being attacked
Non stop by the most powerful players in the game...same stats...now at 490 allies..

Yeah, that's completely horse poop. If he is the same guy with a 3 letter name (s*m) from before, he was caught hacking money and I reported him. He was gone for a while and now he's back in a new name with seemingly even more hacks?

Jhoemel
07-17-2012, 12:04 AM
Yeah, that's completely horse poop. If he is the same guy with a 3 letter name (s*m) from before, he was caught hacking money and I reported him. He was gone for a while and now he's back in a new name with seemingly even more hacks?

How are they hacking the game man? I dont know about those kind of stuff

Poopenshire
07-17-2012, 05:31 AM
Whackueddie,

I know this isn't what you are looking for in your quest, but this should be evidence my people know what they are talking about in terms of code and programing.

This is raw data compiled from the available servers. Two independant sources of mine were able to see this information. It was not labeled for what it was for and to be honest there is some conjecture as to what all the numbers are used for in the calculations, but some things are evident from this information. Just remember that the servers have their own code and could over ride this.

For Levels 81-Higher
We found the lower levels to be the same just with different money, respect (valor), and item codes (units).

250,000 1 0 money
500 1 0 respect
1,250,000 1 0 money
1 1 324 item
1 1 331 item
1 1 378 item
1 1 388 item
1 200 2222 item
#1 0.966183575

250,000 3 0 money
500 1 0 respect
1,250,000 1 0 money
1 2 324 item
1 1 331 item
1 1 378 item
1 1 388 item
1 90 2222 item
#2 0.9

250,000 5 0 money
500 3 0 respect
1,250,000 3 0 money
1 4 324 item
1 3 331 item
1 1 378 item
1 1 388 item
1 80 2222 item
#3 0.8

250,000 8 0 money
500 4 0 respect
1,250,000 4 0 money
1 5 324 item
1 4 331 item
1 3 378 item
1 2 388 item
1 70 2222 item
#4 0.7

250,000 10 0 money
500 5 0 respect
1,250,000 5 0 money
1 8 324 item
1 5 331 item
1 4 378 item
1 3 388 item
1 60 2222 item
#5 0.6

250,000 10 0 money
500 6 0 respect
1,250,000 6 0 money
1 10 324 item
1 7 331 item
1 6 378 item
1 5 388 item
1 50 2222 item
#6 0.5

250,000 9 0 money
500 9 0 respect
1,250,000 9 0 money
1 12 324 item
1 8 331 item
1 7 378 item
1 6 388 item
1 25 2222 item
#7 0.294117647

250,000 8 0 money
500 11 0 respect
1,250,000 11 0 money
1 15 324 item
1 12 331 item
1 10 378 item
1 8 388 item
1 12 2222 item
#8 0.137931034

250,000 80 0 money
500 120 0 respect
1,250,000 130 0 money
1 200 324 item
1 150 331 item
1 120 378 item
1 100 388 item
1 60 2222 item
#9 0.0625

250,000 80 0 money
500 150 0 respect
1,250,000 150 0 money
1 155 324 item
1 180 331 item
1 140 378 item
1 120 388 item
1 14 2222 item
#10 0.014155713

Poopenshire
07-17-2012, 05:40 AM
As a follow up here is the below Level 81. Notice once again the CC code left behing? Mafia in modern war? Really?????

100000 1 0 money
1 1 0 mafia
300 1 0 respect
500000 1 0 money
1 1 313 item
1 1 338 item
1 1 336 item
1 1 380 item
1 200 2222 item

100000 2 0 money
1 1 0 mafia
300 1 0 respect
500000 1 0 money
1 2 313 item
1 1 338 item
1 1 336 item
1 1 380 item
1 90 2222 item

100000 5 0 money
1 3 0 mafia
300 3 0 respect
500000 2 0 money
1 3 313 item
1 2 338 item
1 1 336 item
1 1 380 item
1 80 2222 item

100000 8 0 money
1 4 0 mafia
300 4 0 respect
500000 3 0 money
1 4 313 item
1 3 338 item
1 2 336 item
1 2 380 item
1 70 2222 item

100000 10 0 money
1 5 0 mafia
300 5 0 respect
500000 4 0 money
1 6 313 item
1 4 338 item
1 3 336 item
1 3 380 item
1 60 2222 item

100000 10 0 money
1 6 0 mafia
300 6 0 respect
500000 5 0 money
1 8 313 item
1 6 338 item
1 5 336 item
1 4 380 item
1 50 2222 item

100000 9 0 money
1 8 0 mafia
300 8 0 respect
500000 6 0 money
1 10 313 item
1 8 338 item
1 6 336 item
1 5 380 item
1 25 2222 item

100000 8 0 money
1 10 0 mafia
300 10 0 respect
500000 8 0 money
1 12 313 item
1 10 338 item
1 9 336 item
1 8 380 item
1 12 2222 item

100000 80 0 money
1 120 0 mafia
300 120 0 respect
500000 100 0 money
1 150 313 item
1 120 338 item
1 110 336 item
1 100 380 item
1 60 2222 item

100000 80 0 money
1 120 0 mafia
300 120 0 respect
500000 115 0 money
1 120 313 item
1 150 338 item
1 150 336 item
1 120 380 item
1 14 2222 item

bilbo baggins
07-17-2012, 06:28 AM
My friend had the "glitch as you all like to call it" and I did not.

So for the last three months I have been upgrading all my buildings to at least his level and have made sure that I have the same inventory items (as near as I can) that he has. I have not been able to get some of the loot that he has not lost but apart from that all items that are available to be bought using cash (not gold) I have at least the same of if not more.

I have increased my allies to his level and we now have almost the same stats.

I do not loose units now. (well 1-2 every 200+ fights) So IMHO it is not a glitch and is exactly as Mark stated.

LUCK+MATH(behind the scenes)=Glitch/No Glitch.

Thunder Child
07-17-2012, 06:37 AM
My friend had the "glitch as you all like to call it" and I did not.So for the last three months I have been upgrading all my buildings to at least his level and have made sure that I have the same inventory items (as near as I can) that he has. I have not been able to get some of the loot that he has not lost but apart from that all items that are available to be bought using cash (not gold) I have at least the same of if not more.I have increased my allies to his level and we now have almost the same stats. I do not loose units now. (well 1-2 every 200+ fights) So IMHO it is not a glitch and is exactly as Mark stated.LUCK+MATH(behind the scenes)=Glitch/No Glitch.And choosing your fights carefully! I lose nothing because I only fight people I know I will lose nothing to. I'm not glitched because about once a month someone hits me and I lose a unit, but that's it....

Q Raider
07-17-2012, 07:16 AM

So for the last three months I have been upgrading all my buildings to at least his level and have made sure that I have the same inventory items (as near as I can) that he has. I have not been able to get some of the loot that he has not lost but apart from that all items that are available to be bought using cash (not gold) I have at least the same of if not more.

I do not loose units now. (well 1-2 every 200+ fights) So IMHO it is not a glitch and is exactly as Mark stated.

What is your ally count now Bilbo?
And is your Valor density over 80%, both as number of units and their Attack stat?

mickymacirl
07-17-2012, 07:20 AM
I've just found a way to hack gold and cash (I've reported it to Funzio) and I can confirm by checking older code that Pop and his 'friends' are right!

Poopenshire
07-17-2012, 07:32 AM
I've just found a way to hack gold and cash (I've reported it to Funzio) and I can confirm by checking older code that Pop and his 'friends' are right!

Your inbox is full. Sending you a PM.

bilbo baggins
07-17-2012, 07:51 AM
What is your ally count now Bilbo?
And is your Valor density over 80%, both as number of units and their Attack stat?

Ally count 499.

Density Valour about 40% of units about 65% of attack stat.

bilbo baggins
07-17-2012, 07:52 AM

If it is the one I know about they closed the Russian server about an hour ago.

mickymacirl
07-17-2012, 08:05 AM
cleared some pms pop, and q, yes and no, the server is still up so I dont know if we are talking about the same one!!

mickymacirl
07-17-2012, 10:34 AM
We were talking about something similar I think... anyways just proves its damn easy to cheat at this game with some tweaking, along with KA and Crime City since they are basically all the same.

manbeast
07-17-2012, 10:38 AM
how do you people find hacks? do you work in the computer/video game industry?? i have no clue how this stuff works

even if you attack someone with stats equal to your own??

mickymacirl
07-17-2012, 10:50 AM
how do you people find hacks? do you work in the computer/video game industry?? i have no clue how this stuff works even if you attack someone with stats equal to your own??

Don't know about anyone else but I've been working with code and in IT since I left college over 17 years ago... so ya I do work with computers.

Poopenshire
07-17-2012, 10:54 AM
cleared some pms pop, and q, yes and no, the server is still up so I dont know if we are talking about the same one!!

sent it to you, it references info I left you on the dark side.

whackueddie
07-17-2012, 09:36 PM
Poop, your numbers gave me a headache! The only numbers me and the boys know are benjamins
coming out of the dryer! YOU do your hacking and leave the whacking to us.

Speed ump
07-17-2012, 10:04 PM
Whack, you do cut to the chase.lol. Poop, its good to see that evidence proves what we have known a good long while. Kind of gets rid of the ones thinking do we really know what we think we do. Im like you, i could never hack the code, but i can understand the data and what it means. There are many reasons why we will never see any detailed " rules" and explanations how things work. We would then have a basis for our issues.

JMC
07-17-2012, 10:21 PM

The luck + math thing is probably what triggers zero losses for fights that are iffy whether a loss will be taken or not. I know there is one guy that had over 2000 units and 37000 defence. I got zero casualties on him twice, but later started taking casualties regularly.

I have not fought people that would give my casualties regularly for several months. So i'm not sure if you guys every once in a while get a no loss fight against someone who is of significant strength in comparison to yours. However those few attacks i did on that player with 37000 defence showed me that i could (though rarely) receive no losses against a player in a stat and unit range that should be netting me casualties every single attack. Luck factor allowed me to take no losses for a couple battles.

I assume for whatever reason, this has been reversed for the players with the glitch. They take no casualties regularly and their occasional unlucky fight will result in a casualty. The complete opposite of the way that normal players' occasional lucky fight will result in no casualties.

I cannot explain how you suddenly got it after copying his inventory and base but i assume it was just a huge coincidence and you obtained the glitch just as randomly as everyone else did. If it was his unit makeup at a particular moment, that would not explain why the glitch remains as his army composition constantly changes. It would also not explain how dozens of the glitchers have completely different army compositions, some of which are similar to that of players without the glitch.

Speed ump
07-17-2012, 10:33 PM
Thats the same thing as baseball players who always have a certain ritusl they perform that they believe is why they have performed well. I have one this in my life too, knowing full well its not real, but why tempt the fates. If i wore a different belt than normal, and by business is great that day, i will wear it again tomorrow. Or a certain color sock. But the pink trees do have " magic" ill keep using them, thsnk you very much.

Poopenshire
07-18-2012, 07:01 AM
Bowlers are the same way Speed. The exact same approach and prep each time to get that strike.

mickymacirl
07-18-2012, 07:22 AM
That's all well and good but we have proven that global settings are changed on a regular basis ( at least I've seen this myself) so Luck and Math have nothing to do with it. If this was the case no cas glitchers would be affected as well. I'm referring to changes in cas rates during events btw.

I'd agree with JMC on this, from his research and from others it's damn near a certainty that people have a no cas glitch.

As a test over the last day I moved up by 300 allies and attacked the same players I did when I had less than 100 - down below 100 allies I haven't lost a unit in 4 weeks - I have lost on average of 3 units an attack since I have reached 300 allies. Oh and yes, I have been bringing high value cash units to battle below 100 allies.

I'd also like to point out since big spenders are mainly all gold, cash and light gold players will not have as strong a voice as big spenders so its in the interest of Gree not to fix these issues. I could also be wrong, it has happened before :P

Olrancid
07-18-2012, 07:47 AM
In the beginning there was a handful of us divided due to poor communication. Both sides fought for the same reason but were being mislead by on party. The underdogs led by General Insane took on many names but "Pirate Nation" suited them best for the cause they fought for.
Once the communication barrier was repaired and both sides agreed that we fought to defend the weak we sounded the horns. Many noble and respectful members joined to fight the good fight against the ones who prefered to play without honor.

As the Pirate Nation grew with power Funzio's pockets overflowed with money, their hearts filled with greed. The game has changed dramatically today, we all need to be Pirates. The game was pure and fun at one time, not contest, not constant troop loss, not people with less numbers robbing or attacking and winning so you spend to upgrade. Money is the root to all evil, is this game not completely based on getting our money now? Think about it friends,

Arizona
07-18-2012, 07:48 AM
As a test over the last day I moved up by 300 allies and attacked the same players I did when I had less than 100 - down below 100 allies I haven't lost a unit in 4 weeks - I have lost on average of 3 units an attack since I have reached 300 allies. Oh and yes, I have been bringing high value cash units to battle below 100 allies. :P
Should't you expect to lose more units if you moved up to 300 allies in a day. As an example, 100 allies = 400 units; 300 allies = 1200 units. Is your weakest unit in your 1200 army the same strength as your 300 army? If not, then you are bringing weaker units to battle and you should expect to lose some. Your smaller army will have more powerful units. I can't say for sure but they are probably going to fare better than having lots more weaker units. Of course it all depends on the rival you're attacking too.
I can see the logic of your point, but I'm trying to point out that having weaker units in a fight might make them more vunerable to being lost, whereas your more powerful but smaller army, your units are more resilient. Just a thought.

magepker
07-18-2012, 08:28 AM
i reported the cash\gold\unit hack months ago, in a response they said they'd look into it, never fixed. Honestly at this point i don't know if they're capable of fixing it or they just don't care.

Anyone with a bit of computer knowledge and how the iphone communicates to the funzio\gree servers would easily be able to hack the game.

On another note, poop, I've looked into the "casualty glitch" extensively, i don't see any proof of a way to hack the game to permanently change your casualty rate. I haven't been shown any solid evidence either of a way to do it so with my own research i don't think it exists. Especially since people who would have the "casualty glitch" would without a doubt also have the cash\gold hack.. So, in conclusion, i don't think there is a casualty hack or a way to manually change your casualty rate, i think it's just a glitch which funzio\gree doesn't want to recognize as such and that's a stretch.

Poopenshire
07-18-2012, 08:30 AM
i reported the cash\gold\unit hack months ago, in a response they said they'd look into it, never fixed. Honestly at this point i don't know if they're capable of fixing it or they just don't care.

Anyone with a bit of computer knowledge and how the iphone communicates to the funzio\gree servers would easily be able to hack the game.

On another note, poop, I've looked into the casualty glitch extensively, i don't see any proof of a way to hack the game to permanently change your casualty rate. I haven't been shown any solid evidence either of a way to do it so with my own research i don't think it exists. Especially since people who would have the casualty glitch would without a doubt also have the cash\gold hack..

We are not talking hack, we are talking a server side override that was built into the server portion of the game for control or modifcation of accounts such as we speak.

magepker
07-18-2012, 08:34 AM
We are not talking hack, we are talking a server side override that was built into the server portion of the game for control or modifcation of accounts such as we speak.

That would be considered a hack. Hacking in and of itself means exploiting a weakness of a computer or network, so what they would be doing is exploiting funzio's\gree's server\game weakness.... aka.. hack.

I forgot to mention, you can also manipulate skill points, energy, stamina, valor, buildings, expansions. So, pretty much everything >_>

Anyway, like i said, in my research i haven't found a way to change your casualty rate, unless i missed something (which is entirely possible) i don't think there is a way to do it, until i'm shown proper evidence, it doesn't exist.

Poopenshire
07-18-2012, 08:40 AM
That would be considered a hack. Hacking in and of itself means exploiting a weakness of a computer or network, so what they would be doing is exploiting funzio's\gree's server\game weakness.... aka.. hack.

I forgot to mention, you can also manipulate skill points, energy, stamina, valor, buildings, expansions. So, pretty much everything >_>

Anyway, like i said, in my research i haven't found a way to change your casualty rate, unless i missed something (which is entirely possible) i don't think there is a way to do it, until i'm shown proper evidence, it doesn't exist.

What you missed is who is changing the rates. Its not the players. That is all I am gonna say.

Corsair
07-18-2012, 09:21 AM
Well, you edited your post (and now you've deleted it...), but the prior statement "that doesn't make much sense" is correct. We are now in the realm of conspiracy theory, where sense gets thrown out the window. Nothing will convince people on that path that they are wrong; in fact it's impossible to prove either way, which is what makes it interesting for some, I guess.

Poopenshire
07-18-2012, 09:24 AM
Well, you edited your post (and now you've deleted it...), but the prior statement "that doesn't make much sense" is correct. We are now in the realm of conspiracy theory, where sense gets thrown out the window. Nothing will convince people on that path that they are wrong; in fact it's impossible to prove either way, which is what makes it interesting for some, I guess.

Someone call George Noory or Art Bell quick!

whackueddie
07-18-2012, 09:54 AM
Follow those benjamins! Count those benjamins! BUT DO NOT SPEND those benjamins!

Tctiger
07-18-2012, 11:06 AM
Very interesting thread and idea's on the casualty glitch thing , I guess the pink things do work as I have not Seen any other explanations for the disappearance if that is what happens , I have seen building numbers not there and red bar drops and hides not sure if that is the pink things or hack though . I have read one way to do the pink things but not exact and you would need another person to check , not that I have tried it .
Do any of the pirates have the pink set up ? is that considered cheating or taking an advantage that is there ?
The reason the pink thing is there proves the possibilities are there , it seems like we have 2 issues for the same reason but one is controlled by the player and one is unclear if it is controlled by the player or the devs.

JMC
07-18-2012, 11:44 AM

No one is hacking for the casualty glitch. They are receiving it randomly with no foul play on their side.

The people who actually hack an aspect of PvP, just make it impossible for them to get attacked, or even raided. You cannot even enter their base. Just gives you the message that they are too weak to attack.

Poopenshire
07-18-2012, 12:16 PM
I still can't get over the fact that these type of things can even happen. This does nothing but hinder good honest play. We know we all disagree and fight, no doubt in my mind and expect it. But this is just totally dishonest and dispicable. Lets not even get to the fact that it is happening.

My opinion and I am far from alone in this is that every one of you out there acting in this manner needs to man up and stop hiding behind fake names, accounts, and what have you. What honor do you have, infact what common decency are you showing your fellow players. You should all be ashamed what your doing and how doing it. Come forward and stop this madness. Maybe those of us with some self respect will accept you back and but under the proper and fully disclosed terms that should be in place.

Tctiger
07-18-2012, 02:34 PM
Yes all that stuff ruins the game I really wish the game was clean and fair as regard to glitches and hacks it's going to be hard enough to just survive as a free player from what is said on forum .

mickymacirl
07-19-2012, 06:20 AM
Got a response from Funzio re: cash/gold glitch I've found. I just tried it there again and it seems to have been fixed so here's hoping!

Speed ump
07-19-2012, 06:42 AM
Poop, he problem is, just the fact that they are doing it to begin with shows they have no honor to appeal to. Also what poop is trying to say about the code, is that it's not any kind of hack, it was designed into the original code in order for, obviuosly funzio, to be able to change it at will. A hack is if an outside party makes any changes to the code. This is not the case.

Olrancid
07-19-2012, 07:03 AM
People I spelled it out for you 2 pages ago. The problem completely rest in Funzio's lap, it always has. As long as they can keep mediocre they can keep the cash flow coming in. It was not this way almost a year ago, ask some of the vets, they will tell you the same thing. This game is completely about the almighty $$$, nothing else.

Hacks are part of anything that is cyberspace, when there is a will, there is a way. Once found by the programmers it gets fixed then to the next. That won't change, so why keep beating a dead horse. People load credits, do hacks to not get raided or attacked and it's been going on for months and months. Funzio tried to counter these cheaters by lowering the raid and attack ratio so lower bases could fight back against the few that were doing this. They also hurt us by putting in contest every week because of their greed. The same ones they are trying to level the playing field can now load more credits and win the high level units during the contest. The losers are the Majority of us that played the game for fun and the social aspect. Hacks are Hacks, we all know it, live with it or quit spending. That's the only way to actually finally win. Come look at my base now, I was grossing $450 per hr not anymore. Look at General Insanes base, he has done the same thing. At one time we both spent a roughly $1500 a month on this game because we could and we enjoyed it. I also play CC and KA, Funzio does not get a nickel from me anymore and hasn't since they have become so greedy. We all have a choice to play games, they all have cheaters and cheats, what and how we play is our choice but we are all aware.

mickymacirl
07-19-2012, 07:19 AM
I'd have to agree with you in relation to it being Funzios issue with hacking the game.

I could have easily used the hack I found to have 350k att and def but didn't and reported it in good time.

Personally, I didn't appreciate the lack of response I got from the person who is dealing with my ticket, nor have any of my updated tickets got answered. Maybe that's just the person dealing with the issue though, because on the whole Funzio have been good at responding to me.

I'm am happy to spend cash in relation to the game as long as I believe its actually worth it. Lets hope Funzio are progressive in chasing down these cheaters and provide punishment.

I know some people who were banned from the game and were back within 2 minutes of being banned, god bless Jailbroken Idevices :P