PDA

View Full Version : Philo Beddoe's getting to know the forum thread :D

Philo Beddoe
07-10-2012, 10:12 AM
with all the angst and misunderstandings around here lately, i thought it would be a good idea to start a thread where you can ask another forum member a question. it can b about ingame or on the forum, strategy or game/forum politics. but lets try to keep this nice and civil folks (i'm looking at u joakim and enahs). remember, with knowledge comes understanding my friends.

enahs1
07-10-2012, 10:14 AM
I'm down, AMA

joaquim
07-10-2012, 10:16 AM
Q: What is the correct spelling of my name?
A: Joaquim. It's not Joakim or jokim it's Joaquim.

Maniaxe
07-10-2012, 10:17 AM
Is there any correlation between the fact that forum member Boom loves monkeys and Philo Beddoe's best friend is a orangutan he won in a fight? Either one of you feel free to answer.

i need muney
07-10-2012, 10:18 AM
I have a question about forum politics:
Why don't people get banned for multiple accounts like most normal forums?

QPR
07-10-2012, 10:28 AM

Very good question

These people wouldn't get away with it anywhere else but they do here...

Very odd moderating

Sasha54
07-10-2012, 10:57 AM

Yeah - look at me - I hardly did anything - and BAM!

Philo Beddoe
07-10-2012, 11:01 AM
Is there any correlation between the fact that forum member Boom loves monkeys and Philo Beddoe's best friend is a orangutan he won in a fight? Either one of you feel free to answer.

i don't see a correlation, just a happy coincidence. monkeys rock, especially those that know proper turn signal etiquette.

Philo Beddoe
07-10-2012, 11:02 AM

I wouldn't know, I only have 1 acct. that may b a better question for ccm

Philo Beddoe
07-10-2012, 11:04 AM
Very good question

Very odd moderating

I'm sorry, I fail to see a question in your post. and what's wit the negativity, u r trying to derail my thread with your poor attitude.

Philo Beddoe
07-10-2012, 11:05 AM
Q: What is the correct spelling of my name?
A: Joaquim. It's not Joakim or jokim it's Joaquim.

easy there chico, sometimes I'm not the best speller. maybe u should learn to b more understanding.

joaquim
07-10-2012, 11:07 AM
I can understand if you're not a good speller but if you want to spell my name, if I've posted in that thread, you can easily look to the side for reference on how to spell my name. Can you do that?

Philo Beddoe
07-10-2012, 11:18 AM
I can understand if you're not a good speller but if you want to spell my name, if I've posted in that thread, you can easily look to the side for reference on how to spell my name. Can you do that?

i can certainly try

upsman_17
07-10-2012, 11:30 AM
You seem like the combative type. Are you a fighter like Philo was in the movie?

i need muney
07-10-2012, 11:34 AM
I wouldn't know, I only have 1 acct. that may b a better question for ccm
Could even a child tell that your lying?
Playing by the rules, it's a question!

Philo Beddoe
07-10-2012, 12:06 PM
You seem like the combative type. Are you a fighter like Philo was in the movie?

i am a lover

Philo Beddoe
07-10-2012, 12:11 PM
Could even a child tell that your lying?
Playing by the rules, it's a question!

I dunno, children should b supervised by their parents so they don't need to make decisions like that on a public forum.

playing by the rules huh? I am, r u?

and why so bitter friend? sad bc u have the facial structure of ivan drago?

i need muney
07-10-2012, 12:19 PM
I dunno, children should b supervised by their parents so they don't need to make decisions like that on a public forum.

playing by the rules huh? I am, r u?

Didn't take long to expose you :) Ignored.

Philo Beddoe
07-10-2012, 12:23 PM
Didn't take long to expose you :) Ignored.

expose me for what, ur only reason for even coming to my thread was to be combative and then when u get what u came for u run away. u will be missed dearly.

btw i asked a question just like the thread implies....so, why so sad? :)

The Fox
07-10-2012, 02:20 PM
Yeah - look at me - I hardly did anything - and BAM!

I just joined and read the forum rules and it says you are not supposed to discuss bans. Just saying, you seem like a nice person and I'd hate for you to get in trouble even if it was only a veiled reference.

Philo Beddoe
07-10-2012, 02:28 PM
I just joined and read the forum rules and it says you are not supposed to discuss bans. Just saying, you seem like a nice person and I'd hate for you to get in trouble even if it was only a veiled reference.

could u please put that in the form of a question? just j/k :) welcome to the forum.

enahs1
07-10-2012, 02:30 PM
Wait, you actually read the forum rules!!!? Lmfao

The Fox
07-10-2012, 02:39 PM
Wait, you actually read the forum rules!!!? Lmfao

I dont sign or accept anything without reading. Didn't you see that South Park episode? No thank you.

br.jellema
07-10-2012, 02:39 PM
I have a question, or several if that's allowed.

I've been reading up on forum posts a bit, but probably not enough. I do understand from Joeycool that the Indians are a high level gang (I'm only lvl52).

- Are there more high level gangs?
- What are the advantages of joining a high level gang?
- What are the requirements to join a high level gang?
- Are you'll gonnna rob me every second if I don't join a high level gang?

Thanks for any answer in advance.

enahs1
07-10-2012, 02:42 PM

I've been reading up on forum posts a bit, but probably not enough. I do understand from Joeycool that the Indians are a high level gang (I'm only lvl52).

1. No unless you count CK
2. Protection
3. Very good stats
4. Yup

br.jellema
07-10-2012, 02:55 PM
1. No unless you count CK
2. Protection
3. Very good stats
4. Yup

1. CK is another gang? What is the difference/why should I join CK or Indians/which one is better fitting for me?
2. How does protection work? Does it mean that you'll take revenge every time a gang member gets robbed/attacked?
4. How do you recognize if someone is part of the gang?

Miss Terry
07-10-2012, 03:05 PM

I am wondering about this too. I came on the forum because I've been getting bullied in-game on my wall by the same guy (I'm assuming) and he told me that I have to come on to the forum to join his gang or else his gang would find me and start robbing me until I quit. :( I was never even robbed by him and I checked my mafia and he's not in there so I don't know how he knows me unless maybe I robbed him or something. So how do I join a gang or whatever I'm supposed to do?

Thanx :)

Joeycool
07-10-2012, 03:05 PM
1. CK is another gang? What is the difference/why should I join CK or Indians/which one is better fitting for me?
2. How does protection work? Does it mean that you'll take revenge every time a gang member gets robbed/attacked?
4. How do you recognize if someone is part of the gang?

CK are another gang. I think there are 223 members now! (Thats a joke but there are lots of them)

Its not really protection - Its about teamwork. If someone stronger than me attack me. I get get revenge by placing a hit on them. Indians are the strongest gang in the game with the strongest players.

Also we can team up against problem players. Its all about making the game more interesting for me.

Its a social thing too! All my best mates in this game are Indians. We play together as a team hitting a list of targets. Its our attempt at making a pretty dull game more exciting.

Indians all have teepee's in their hood. You wont see any for a long time yet!

Sasha54
07-10-2012, 03:18 PM

Hmmm....I am nice.....welcome!

Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself......

The Fox
07-10-2012, 03:26 PM

Well it's pretty simple...I'm a dead fox.

I guess I wasn't quick enough. :(

Chester78
07-10-2012, 03:34 PM

...you had to ask. :)

Joeycool
07-10-2012, 03:39 PM

Dead foxes cant type!! :mad:

The Fox
07-10-2012, 03:52 PM
Dead foxes cant type!! :mad:

We're a sly lot.

Sasha54
07-10-2012, 03:58 PM
...you had to ask. :)

It's my nature ...I'm curious......like a cat - KWIM...

Sasha54
07-10-2012, 03:59 PM

Maybe my Siberian got you - she kills anything, especially cats.......yikes!

Joeycool
07-10-2012, 04:00 PM
We're a sly lot.

You dont look particularly sly in your profile pic.

The Fox
07-10-2012, 04:13 PM
Maybe my Siberian got you - she kills anything, especially cats.......yikes!

Nah, look at the picture. My ass got hit. That's a road missy.

The Fox
07-10-2012, 04:14 PM
You dont look particularly sly in your profile pic.

It was an off day.

Joeycool
07-10-2012, 04:26 PM
It was an off day.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/H0NUE.gif

The Fox
07-10-2012, 07:49 PM

Lol! That was funny. :)

Boom
07-10-2012, 07:53 PM
Is there any correlation between the fact that forum member Boom loves monkeys and Philo Beddoe's best friend is a orangutan he won in a fight? Either one of you feel free to answer.fine fine it's me!!! U got me!!

ratpack499
07-10-2012, 07:57 PM
I'm down, AMA

Who is post*Post #452 and #454

http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w487/ratpack499/8cd27c8c.jpg

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-10-2012, 08:06 PM

Insert picture with cat saying BUSTED!!

We got a cydia ifile hacker in the making

The Fox
07-10-2012, 08:07 PM

OHHHHHHHHH SNAP! Straight outta left field.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-10-2012, 08:08 PM

Now that boys is restraint just sayin! Well done Sasha

Boom
07-10-2012, 08:08 PM
Awkwarddddd

Philo Beddoe
07-10-2012, 08:10 PM

I TOLD u all there was something fishy about enahs!

starts to bring into question what some of his better "budies" know about this.

santa glitch cheated too, just saying.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-10-2012, 08:11 PM
CK are another gang. I think there are 223 members now! (Thats a joke but there are lots of them)

Its not really protection - Its about teamwork. If someone stronger than me attack me. I get get revenge by placing a hit on them. Indians are the strongest gang in the game with the strongest players.

Also we can team up against problem players. Its all about making the game more interesting for me.

Its a social thing too! All my best mates in this game are Indians. We play together as a team hitting a list of targets. Its our attempt at making a pretty dull game more exciting.

Indians all have teepee's in their hood. You wont see any for a long time yet!

Just remember the source, kind of like watching MSNBC...oh and no joke it's 202 ;)

Philo Beddoe
07-10-2012, 08:12 PM
just like i said when i started this thread...with knowledge comes understanding.

philo beddoe dont play.

The Fox
07-10-2012, 08:23 PM
I'm down, AMA

What have you got to say for yourself young man? Does Mrs Clause know what you've been up to?

There's 2 questions, feel free to answer at any time.

enahs1
07-10-2012, 08:24 PM
Seriously, I'm not hacking, check my inventory!

enahs1
07-10-2012, 08:25 PM
How do I prove my iPad is not jailbroken? Please tell me because I'm not hackng

nopenopenope
07-10-2012, 08:27 PM
A worm AND a virus? The plot thickens.

-Cereal

Philo Beddoe
07-10-2012, 08:33 PM
Seriously, I'm not hacking, check my inventory!

not YET anyway. judging from those posts, u couldnt figure it out. evil is bred from dirty thoughts my friend.

Philo Beddoe
07-10-2012, 08:37 PM
what started out as a thread for philo beddoe to get to know the forum has turned into the forum getting to know enahs

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-10-2012, 08:42 PM
Hello Philo welcome I see a good amount of posts though.

I am rarely on so nice to meet you

Paulio
07-10-2012, 08:56 PM

And what exactly were you doing on that forum?

enahs1
07-10-2012, 08:58 PM
Me? Or him? Because we are both at fault here... I'll edit my post in a sec of my reasons
Edit:
Okay fine, I wanted to quit cc, but before I left I wanted to see if I could find a hack that I could use WITHOUT a jailbreak; But it turns out you need a jailbroken device and iFile... You have to pay 4.99 for and you need to donate to get the hack... More money I don't have... I am not jailbroken but I further asked how to do it so I could email Funzio so they could patch it... I am not Santa so please drop it that rumor...Also I am going to send CCMark a pm how to patch the hack now...

Philo Beddoe
07-10-2012, 09:06 PM
Me? Or him? Because we are both at fault here... I'll edit my post in a sec of my reasons
Edit:
Okay fine, I wanted to quit cc, but before I left I wanted to see if I could find a hack that I could use WITHOUT a jailbreak; But it turns out you need a jailbroken device and iFile... You have to pay 4.99 for and you need to donate to get the hack... More money I don't have... I am not jailbroken but I further asked how to do it so I could email Funzio so they could patch it... I am not Santa so please drop it that rumor...Also I am going to send CCMark a pm how to patch the hack now...

I didn't post that champ. Talk to that dude. Bravo to him for exposing the truth I suspected all along. So if you were successful, u r telling us u wouldn't have then kept playing. I find that hard to believe. Next thing your going to do is start a thread warning the forum to not do what you just did. Sounds familiar.....

Philo Beddoe
07-10-2012, 09:10 PM
And just yesterday everyone was ignoring me as the heel, and now Philoe Beddoe has helped bring about the exposure of truth of a "respected" forum member. If this is what it means to be respected then I don't need any of your respect.

Dreno33
07-10-2012, 09:22 PM
Very good question

Very odd moderating

its the very LACK of moderating..

Chester78
07-10-2012, 09:26 PM
And just yesterday everyone was ignoring me as the heel, and now Philoe Beddoe has helped bring about the exposure of truth of a "respected" forum member. If this is what it means to be respected then I don't need any of your respect.

Holy narcissism! You're ridiculous. Ick.

Philo Beddoe
07-10-2012, 09:41 PM
Holy narcissism! You're ridiculous. Ick.

dont be hatin now. Philo Beddoe Has never said a negative thing to or about you. I forgive you though, it is devine.

Dreno33
07-10-2012, 09:51 PM

what are you doing on that site as well? ban 'em both!

Philo Beddoe
07-10-2012, 09:57 PM
I may b a little rough around the edges and slightly brash sometimes but at least I dont cheat. that imo is worse than anything I could say on a forum.

Neonjoe
07-10-2012, 10:56 PM
Who wants to pm me pics?

QPR
07-11-2012, 12:31 AM
Someone has been caught bang to rights

iteachem
07-11-2012, 05:53 AM
Edit:

Not good....

Swearengen
07-11-2012, 06:00 AM
Are you serious another forum member busted hacking, cheating, glitching, whatever you call it? Glad we have some good hack police around here to expose their sad azz's...

upsman_17
07-11-2012, 06:07 AM
Edit:

Soooooo, if you had the $4.99 you would have done it? Not too hard to come up with $4.99 in this day and age.

I'm sure CCM will be glad to know you were on a cheater forum.

fuzzy
07-11-2012, 06:08 AM
I'm down, AMA

Level and Mafia Count please ?

Never mind I got it.

You are on Level 112 Mafia Count 401 right ?

BOS
07-11-2012, 06:10 AM
Edit:

You suck, quit already...

Philo Beddoe
07-11-2012, 06:11 AM
Are you serious another forum member busted hacking, cheating, glitching, whatever you call it? Glad we have some good hack police around here to expose their sad azz's...

Your welcome. :)

Philo Beddoe
07-11-2012, 06:12 AM

Never mind I got it.

OOOOOOO, fuzzy about to pound u boy. better get those cheater defense stats up right quick now

iteachem
07-11-2012, 06:13 AM

Never mind I got it.

Nice... Not to far away...... I hit him once not to long ago, but gave him a pass when I realized he was forum.. Not anymore

joaquim
07-11-2012, 06:14 AM
Just because it says enahs1 on the website doesn't mean it's him. We all know that enahs backwards is shane. There's a lot of Shane's in the world so it's very likely that another shane out there somewhere in the world decided to do the same. You need more supporting details to prove that this is a forum member. Just a name won't do it.

BOS
07-11-2012, 06:18 AM
Just because it says enahs1 on the website doesn't mean it's him. We all know that enahs backwards is shane. There's a lot of Shane's in the world so it's very likely that another shane out there somewhere in the world decided to do the same. You need more supporting details to prove that this is a forum member. Just a name won't do it.

He admitted to it you dumbass...

Philo Beddoe
07-11-2012, 06:19 AM

really jokim? what more supporting details do you need besides the fact that HE ADMITTED IT ALREADY on the forum and also sent me a PM saying the same thing. the fact that u r still sticking up for him leads me to believe u r in on it too.

fuzzy
07-11-2012, 06:21 AM

OK have never ever cussed on this open forum, maybe in some PM's but not on public side of things until now.

STFU

Read the thread he said it was him in not so many of words.

iteachem
07-11-2012, 06:23 AM

Hey joaquim.. I wouldn't have jumped in on this thread unless he admitted it....

joaquim
07-11-2012, 06:25 AM
Just went back and read the part where he admitted it. Didn't read that part sorry for my clumsiness guys.

Swearengen
07-11-2012, 06:37 AM
Get a Rope!

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/7873/ropep.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/651/ropep.jpg/)

Sasha54
07-11-2012, 06:45 AM
Edit:

Well you sure sound EXACTLY like Santa - and how he tried to "explain" his last cheat - AND you are short of money like him..........interesting.

Stop whining that I got your NC yesterday - btw - I just hit it again!!!!;)

Nudie
07-11-2012, 06:49 AM
I don't think Santa comes on the forum anymore. He has a real life. :p

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-11-2012, 06:53 AM
After a fair amount of time away
I came back to see all the craziness I was
Hearing about from everyone. seems things
Aren't too bad?

Philo Beddoe
07-11-2012, 06:54 AM
I don't think Santa comes on the forum anymore. He has a real life. :p

Not true, check Santa's profile. There was activity on it logging in as of the end of June I believe.

iteachem
07-11-2012, 06:55 AM
Well you sure sound EXACTLY like Santa - and how he tried to "explain" his last cheat - AND you are short of money like him..........interesting.

any gold weapons out of curiousity...

enahs1
07-11-2012, 06:56 AM
Hahaha dang you Sasha

fuzzy

Way to Go Sasha !!!

Philo Beddoe

SEE! Philo Beddoe isnt completely full of hot air ALL the time.
Now the question is whether or not he has any cohorts.
Keep hitting that nightclub. :)

Philo Beddoe
07-11-2012, 06:58 AM
After a fair amount of time away
I came back to see all the craziness I was
Hearing about from everyone. seems things
Aren't too bad?

Nah, just some little liars running about cheating there way to nighclub glory. Other than that, same old same old

enahs1
07-11-2012, 07:02 AM
Philo, first of all, I am not santa, how could I have restarted an account and level up that fast then him, second of all, I don't have a jailbroken iPad or ipod so I can't hack the game

Philo Beddoe
07-11-2012, 07:02 AM
Hahaha dang you Sasha

coming back and posting as if nothing happened...just like santa did. next thing, u will start saying how much u like decorations and a nice looking hood. ban this plums IP already.

upsman_17
07-11-2012, 07:05 AM
Wow, who would have thought that this thread would have made it to almost 100 posts.

BOS
07-11-2012, 07:06 AM
Philo, first of all, I am not santa, how could I have restarted an account and level up that fast then him, second of all, I don't have a jailbroken iPad or ipod so I can't hack the game

Dude, quit posting... you had the intentions of cheating, just as bad.

joaquim
07-11-2012, 07:07 AM
There's no way enahs can be Santa. I did some research and Santa had an account named Pikachu. In a thread that he started Pikachu admitted that he was Santa and enahs posted in that thread. There can't be 2 Santa's at once.

enahs1
07-11-2012, 07:10 AM
Dude, quit posting... you had the intentions of cheating, just as bad.
Yes I did, but I didn't cheat nor am I santa. So I'm sorry to everyone...

Philo Beddoe
07-11-2012, 07:10 AM
There's no way enahs can be Santa. I did some research and Santa had an account named Pikachu. In a thread that he started Pikachu admitted that he was Santa and enahs posted in that thread. There can't be 2 Santa's at once.

u r right jokim. there is no way someone could have multiple accounts. remember that the next time u accuse me of such.

Philo Beddoe
07-11-2012, 07:11 AM
Yes I did, but I didn't cheat nor am I santa. So I'm sorry to everyone...

santa apologized too. u didn't mean it then and obviously not now either. i am very disappointed at the turn this thread took. this was supposed to be about happy things.

joaquim
07-11-2012, 07:13 AM
Philo enahs is not Santa! Give me a moment while I find that thread that I was talking about so I can show you it.

fuzzy
07-11-2012, 07:14 AM
happy things.

Sorry

I'm sending my oldest kid to a week long sports summer camp.

Middle child is going to a 3 day sports camp.

Youngest is going to Grandmas House for a week.

Just me - the wife - and CC for the week....Happy Happy Joy Joy.

joaquim
07-11-2012, 07:16 AM
Philo here's the thread that I was referring to.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?25240-Alright-alright.-I-m-Santa.
Enahs didn't start posting in it until the 3rd page if that's all you're gonna bother to look at.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-11-2012, 07:18 AM
Philo enahs is not Santa! Give me a moment while I find that thread that I was talking about so I can show you it.

Do you have inside information? :)

upsman_17
07-11-2012, 07:20 AM
Sorry

No worries, Philo Beddoe enjoys the sh it parade I think.

joaquim
07-11-2012, 07:20 AM
Do you have inside information? :)

Don't really know if it will help but look at the link that I posted in the post above yours. It shows that enahs was on the forum at the same time as Santa so he can't be him.

QPR
07-11-2012, 07:21 AM
Who cares.......

Philo Beddoe
07-11-2012, 07:23 AM
No worries, Philo Beddoe enjoys the sh it parade I think.

u may b correct sir.

BOS
07-11-2012, 07:23 AM
Don't really know if it will help but look at the link that I posted in the post above yours. It shows that enahs was on the forum at the same time as Santa so he can't be him.

Seriously, quit defending the self proclaimed cheat..

Sasha54
07-11-2012, 07:33 AM

I don't understand your logic - of course you can have 2 forum id's - if you have 2 different e-mail accounts.
I could set up a gmail account right now and then create another forum id using that.........

ColdMaffiaBaroness
07-11-2012, 07:34 AM
Seriously, quit defending the self proclaimed cheat..

Agreed, me think he protesteth too much...for someone who is not Santa you sure find you way into every santa discussion, just saying.

Philo Beddoe
07-11-2012, 07:44 AM
Enahs didn't start posting in it until the 3rd page if that's all you're gonna bother to look at.

to me it looks like his first post in that thread is a diversion technique. setting him up nicely for his run as enahs.

btw jokim, how do u even know what i am typing, thought i was on ignore?

joaquim
07-11-2012, 07:45 AM
There's an option to view post.

Philo Beddoe
07-11-2012, 07:46 AM
Agreed, me think he protesteth too much...for someone who is not Santa you sure find you way into every santa discussion, just saying.

my point EXACTLY. both of them always get into the santa debates. at this point im not sure which one is more likely santa or even if jokim and enahs are the same person too.

Philo Beddoe
07-11-2012, 07:52 AM
Who cares.......

stop trying to derail my revelation thread u trolling plum.

if u dont like what u r reading, simple...move on. i thought u "realized" certain things already.

The Fox
07-11-2012, 08:04 AM

And what does that prove exactly Joaquim?

Besides you TRYING to cover his tracks...

The Fox
07-11-2012, 04:53 PM
You didn't answer my question Joaquim.

Boom
07-11-2012, 09:15 PM
Ok I have proof Enahs isn't Santa

U retired from CC??? And were u Jazz?

Yes, and Santa. I am done with this game.
I pmed pikachu a few months ago and he said he was jazz and santa. Not Enahs and Enahs was already a forum member at that time

Philo Beddoe
07-12-2012, 06:04 AM
Ok I have proof Enahs isn't Santa

I pmed pikachu a few months ago and he said he was jazz and santa. Not Enahs and Enahs was already a forum member at that time

maybe....but he is still a cheater. and that is pretty much the same thing.

and i dont think santa quit, why else would there be recent activity on his forum account within the past couple weeks.

Boom
07-12-2012, 07:28 AM
Even if he is a cheater or not who cares? Just a game that already has thousands of cheaters. And the game is alrdy messed up

iteachem
07-12-2012, 07:58 AM
Even if he is a cheater or not who cares? Just a game that already has thousands of cheaters. And the game is alrdy messed up

Hey Boom.. I care.. I care that someone on this forum has admitted to cracking the app, yet claims they didn't cheat.

I care that lots of players work quite hard to build a player account to enjoy the game and loose to cheaters.

I resent the fact that others shortcut the work that the majority of us take.

And I think integrity matters....and I think cheaters should be banned

The Fox
07-12-2012, 08:14 AM
Hey Boom.. I care.. I care that someone on this forum has admitted to cracking the app, yet claims they didn't cheat.

I care that lots of players work quite hard to build a player account to enjoy the game and loose to cheaters.

I resent the fact that others shortcut the work that the majority of us take.

And I think integrity matters....and I think cheaters should be banned

Here here for the teacher. Enahs robbed me last week and left a mocking note on my wall, now I find out he beat me under false pretenses. CCM should act quick on this one. Drop the hammer on enahs.

enahs1
07-12-2012, 08:18 AM
The only people I left notes on walls are
Sasha
iteachem
Fuzzy
Xenoke
Joaquim
Ryan (modern war forum friend)
And a few other forum members who I said nice hood to
Please stop lying fox (or whoever your main account is)

Philo Beddoe
07-12-2012, 08:23 AM
The only people I left notes on walls are
Sasha
iteachem
Fuzzy
Xenoke
Joaquim
Ryan (modern war forum friend)
And a few other forum members who I said nice hood to
Please stop lying fox (or whoever your main account is)

your nose grows longer by the minute pinocchio.

The Fox
07-12-2012, 08:25 AM
your nose grows longer by the minute pinocchio.

Soon we can call him ****nose. :)

enahs1
07-12-2012, 08:26 AM
You want to see my wall? I will take screenshots from my wall and show them to you if you like... I had a very nice conversation with xenoke a few weeks back about the rivals list glitching. He told me hundreds of level 90 people attacked him and failed miserably...

@ Fox, if I robbed you, what's my Ingame name? And take a picture of the thing I posted on your wall?

fuzzy
07-12-2012, 08:28 AM
Personally I could care less about your wall.

Integrity is what I'm looking for and you have none.

The Fox
07-12-2012, 08:32 AM
Personally I could less about your wall.

Integrity is what I'm looking for and you have none.

Like he ^ said, ****nose.

Zero integrity.

What the hell does your wall prove, or my wall for that matter? Your comment has already passed as my wall fills up rather quickly. But go ahead and keep trying to rationalize your deplorable behavior.

sexkitteh
07-12-2012, 08:48 AM
what's my Ingame name?

Terell was your name... have you changed it?...

enahs1
07-12-2012, 08:50 AM
That's my name but I have not changed it... He probably doesn't even know my level

Philo Beddoe
07-12-2012, 08:50 AM
You want to see my wall? I will take screenshots from my wall and show them to you if you like... I had a very nice conversation with xenoke a few weeks back about the rivals list glitching. He told me hundreds of level 90 people attacked him and failed miserably...

@ Fox, if I robbed you, what's my Ingame name? And take a picture of the thing I posted on your wall?

cheaters never win and winners never cheat. u sir are loser.

sexkitteh
07-12-2012, 08:51 AM
I don't think he is cheating either... he only has around 18k attack...

The Fox
07-12-2012, 08:51 AM
That's my name but I have not changed it... He probably doesn't even know my level

You are deflecting again.

enahs1
07-12-2012, 08:54 AM
I don't think he is cheating either... he only has around 18k attack...
Thank you! If I was cheating, wouldnt I be good at this game? I have the around the same stats as Sasha... My attack is about 1000 more then hers but her defense is 1000 more then mine... This is average. My attack is 19000 and my defense is around 21000

fuzzy
07-12-2012, 08:58 AM

Maybe not but I do....

In Game Name = Terell
Level = 112
Mafia Count = 401
Attack = 19404
Defense = 22054

iteachem
07-12-2012, 09:02 AM
Maybe not but I do....

In Game Name = Terell
Level = 112
Mafia Count = 401
Attack = 19404
Defense = 22054

I see a name change and mafia drop in near future

sexkitteh
07-12-2012, 09:04 AM
I see a name change and mafia drop in near future

Why? What's he got to hide? It's not like he's hated on forum :P

Philo Beddoe
07-12-2012, 09:07 AM
Why? What's he got to hide? It's not like he's hated on forum :P

Ahhhh, so it's ok to cheat as long as people like you. (face slap). Now I understand the rules.

enahs1
07-12-2012, 09:09 AM
I will not change my name or drop my mafia count. Exact opposite, I need 91 more mafia members to get to 500 so I can finish some thug life goals and hunt some rats... Come hit me! I could care less, it's a game... It's not like I no bank... I miss at least one collection on my nightclub a day and Ill be happy to inform you when it's ready Fuzzy, iteachem, or Sasha... In fact, I can't make the next collection because I'll be at tennis practice. In 2 hours and 39 minutes my level 2 nightclub will be ready. I believe that is 105k per hit... Forum members are welcome to it!

br.jellema
07-12-2012, 10:43 AM
Ahhhh, so it's ok to cheat as long as people like you. (face slap). Now I understand the rules.

Do you have evidence that he cheated? Yes I did read that he confessed to checking whether or not he could cheat, but that is not the same as actually cheating is it?

Thus far his stats are not enormously high comparing to other long term players. Nor is his income and I certainly doubt his inventory (although I don't have him in my list, so couldn't tell for sure).

Yesterday I checked out how I could cheat (yes it's easily findable, although I doubt it still works) out of entertainment value, I'm a curious person. Does that make me a cheater? Anyone who sees my stats can easily figure out that I would be a lousy cheat (come see my hood; 972-301-175, attack: 4402, def: 5292, Iph: 28482). It's the same as saying that anyone who can crack a vault is a bankrobber. Just because I know how to pick a lock I am a burglar? Come on.

If you suspect someone is cheating, just report him through the usual ways and let Gree be the judge on that one instead of being your own judge. They can see everything, you can't.

-- Growing tired of all the flaming on this forum (and that after only spending a week or so here).

Philo Beddoe
07-12-2012, 11:09 AM
Do you have evidence that he cheated? Yes I did read that he confessed to checking whether or not he could cheat, but that is not the same as actually cheating is it?

Thus far his stats are not enormously high comparing to other long term players. Nor is his income and I certainly doubt his inventory (although I don't have him in my list, so couldn't tell for sure).

Yesterday I checked out how I could cheat (yes it's easily findable, although I doubt it still works) out of entertainment value, I'm a curious person. Does that make me a cheater? Anyone who sees my stats can easily figure out that I would be a lousy cheat (come see my hood; 972-301-175, attack: 4402, def: 5292, Iph: 28482). It's the same as saying that anyone who can crack a vault is a bankrobber. Just because I know how to pick a lock I am a burglar? Come on.

If you suspect someone is cheating, just report him through the usual ways and let Gree be the judge on that one instead of being your own judge. They can see everything, you can't.

-- Growing tired of all the flaming on this forum (and that after only spending a week or so here).

he admitted to cracking the app, so it went further than him merely researching how to do it. your analogy of a vaultcracker/bankrobber is garbage. anyone who can crack a vault is not a bank robber, but the safe cracker that actually plans it out can be prosecuted for the plot if they were caught. hense prosecute the cheater and ban him.

Joeycool
07-12-2012, 11:39 AM
This started as a fun thread. Now it is just a flame thread.

I'm out of here.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/abandon_thread.gif

Philo Beddoe
07-12-2012, 12:40 PM
This started as a fun thread. Now it is just a flame thread.

I'm out of here.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/abandon_thread.gif

agreed. therefore philo beddoe would like to get to know mr joey cool.

what are your duties as indian consigligliere?

if you could go back in time, would you join the indians again and why?

what do you think about ck's chances over time to catch up to the indians (assuming as time goes by some of the longer playing indians may retire)?

sexkitteh
07-12-2012, 01:19 PM
agreed. therefore philo beddoe would like to get to know mr joey cool.

what are your duties as indian consigligliere?

if you could go back in time, would you join the indians again and why?

what do you think about ck's chances over time to catch up to the indians (assuming as time goes by some of the longer playing indians may retire)?

CK is going to dominate! I recently joined CK :D

Crime City Mark
07-12-2012, 01:49 PM
I think this thread has gone too far OT. Philo, it was a good start. Make a new one if you want.