PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Flan!!! Not!!!

CAPT.GIN
07-10-2012, 07:23 AM
Flan is the biggest person I ever met that crys wolf! Saying he's gonna leave, yeaaaaaasaaa rite... He's gonna say what he always says and then come rite back!!!

Fifth Reich
07-10-2012, 07:30 AM
I wouldn't be talking if I were you...

CAPT.GIN
07-10-2012, 07:32 AM
What do you mean fifth ranch?

Arizona
07-10-2012, 07:33 AM
Flan is the biggest person I ever met that crys wolf! Saying he's gonna leave, yeaaaaaasaaa rite... He's gonna say what he always says and then come rite back!!!
No offence Gin, but that's what you did too. I don't want to see any regulars leave. Some might get annoying at times, but we all add to the forum in our own weird n wonderful ways. It's what makes it a good community.

CAPT.GIN
07-10-2012, 07:36 AM
Ok I left like 2 or 3 times but this is flans 50th time leaveing...

Jhoemel
07-10-2012, 07:39 AM
He wont leave, we are a big family here that loves playing mw and socializing with people that loves mw.

CAPT.GIN
07-10-2012, 07:43 AM
He wont leave, we are a big family here that loves playing mw and socializing with people that loves mw.

Yup yup yup soooo true...

LeBarticus
07-10-2012, 07:47 AM
I find myself asking.... Who cares...?

CAPT.GIN
07-10-2012, 07:52 AM

Ahahahahah that was mean bro...

mickymacirl
07-10-2012, 08:17 AM

Oh I have never heard someone speak so much sense on this forum.. I agree 1000% with LeBarticus.

enahs1
07-10-2012, 08:26 AM
Same here, he annoyed me and that's how he found a place on my ignore list. I couldn't care less....

joaquim
07-10-2012, 08:31 AM
Flan's posted in the CC forum a couple of times to annoy us and he tends to enjoy it. I wouldn't expect him to leave besides why quit something that you enjoy doing?

enahs1
07-10-2012, 08:36 AM
Flan's posted in the CC forum a couple of times to annoy us and he tends to enjoy it. I wouldn't expect him to leave besides why quit something that you enjoy doing?
Joaquim, clear your inbox and check your email

joaquim
07-10-2012, 08:38 AM
Joaquim, clear your inbox and check your email

Done and done.

Jhoemel
07-10-2012, 08:42 AM
Yup yup yup soooo true...

Yeah i love all the forumites :) you are close to my heart now

War Priest
07-10-2012, 10:39 AM
This thread sucks. :D

CAPT.GIN
07-10-2012, 11:09 AM
This thread sucks. :D

I know rite I should get slapped for makeing this thread...

spectra
07-10-2012, 11:31 AM

Oh I have never heard someone speak so much sense on this forum.. I agree 1000% with LeBarticus.

Same here, he annoyed me and that's how he found a place on my ignore list. I couldn't care less....

What a bunch of LIARS!!!!!, hahahahahah
You all will miss Flanny boy if he leaves, no matter how annoying he gets sometimes, lol

But then we all he is not, last thing he said that I actually believe, was that he was gona go with his family on holidays, worse case scenario, he will not have so much wifi to connect, lol
he is a FUNZIOHOLIC just like the rest of us..................

manbeast
07-10-2012, 11:36 AM
i use to hate flan, but in the last couple weeks our relationship has changed. I decided to accept him as he is. made the forum much more enjoyable. now, if he really does leave idk how i'll feel about it

SeqWins
07-10-2012, 11:53 AM
If you actually paid attention to some of Flan's posts he actually had good insight...it went something like this...

Cry cry cry wahhh blah blah really good strategy statement blah blah blah cry cry cry wahhh waaahh

He taught me the glitch to open boxes and it worked for me...pretty much what MB said if you learn to accept him the way he is then his posts won't annoy you as much..sorta like me whoever accepts me for being an ******* enjoys my posts better...

spectra
07-10-2012, 12:10 PM
If you actually paid attention to some of Flan's posts he actually had good insight...it went something like this...

Cry cry cry wahhh blah blah really good strategy statement blah blah blah cry cry cry wahhh waaahh

He taught me the glitch to open boxes and it worked for me...pretty much what MB said if you learn to accept him the way he is then his posts won't annoy you as much..sorta like me whoever accepts me for being an ******* enjoys my posts better...

you are an *******????......... and I thought all this time you were a whole "ass", not just the "hole", lol
then again we are all sometimes, hahahahahahaha
que mierda verdad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! espero que CCM no hable espaņol, hahahahahah
mandame las piche fotos, jajajajajajjaja

joaquim
07-10-2012, 12:12 PM
que mierda verdad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! espero que CCM no hable espaņol, hahahahahah
mandame las piche fotos, jajajajajajjaja

I can translate that if you want.

Fifth Reich
07-10-2012, 12:13 PM
you are an *******????......... And i thought all this time you were a whole "ass", not just the "hole", lol
then again we are all sometimes, hahahahahahaha
que mierda verdad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Espero que ccm no hable espaņol, hahahahahah
mandame las piche fotos, jajajajajajjaja88-hh-tr-ah