PDA

View Full Version : what happen with the monsters?

xclusiv
07-10-2012, 12:32 AM
are they ever going to come into play or unlikely.

doinkent
07-10-2012, 12:45 AM
i read they are out on modern war is this correct?

nytelock
07-10-2012, 12:47 AM
What monsters are you talking about?

xclusiv
07-10-2012, 01:22 AM
New Stuff!
Expect to see some new stuff in the next few days!

First...

Be on the look out for rare enemies! These guys are PvE characters that appear in a specific Crime City area once a day. You will only find a rare enemy if you visit the right area at the right time. When you first encounter a rare enemy the Rare Enemy Guide will unlock. Similar to the quest list, the Rare Enemy Guide shows a list of discovered sets of mob enemies.

Second...

Scratchers! These are daily items that you can "scratch" to earn bonuses and items. You will get a scratcher each day and you will be able to get anything from gold to exteremely rare items. There will also be limited edition items that will come and go too! You can choose to buy more tickets a day but it's all about luck! You will all have a chance to win a high quality item regardless of whether you pay or not.

Enjoy!
Last edited by Crime City Mark; 04-18-2012 at 12:54 PM.

Nudie
07-10-2012, 01:33 AM
The monsters are all running wild in the forum. LOL. :p

nytelock
07-10-2012, 03:42 AM
Ah monsters...

enahs1
07-10-2012, 04:09 AM
Modern war had them.... It was epic... It was the first event item I won and I got the warlord siege tank 600/500 for 20 gold spent. I also got 30 other indestuctable unit.

TRAZ
07-10-2012, 04:14 AM
Always looking forward to new stuff. Can't wait. :)

Second Comming
07-10-2012, 05:30 AM
Does it involve gold to fight these monsters? (im guessing yes because every new addition involves gold in some way or form ~~ )

On the other hand I really hope not because this game needs some new additions that dont require gold)

DenZ1
07-10-2012, 06:54 AM
Modern war had them.... It was epic... It was the first event item I won and I got the warlord siege tank 600/500 for 20 gold spent. I also got 30 other indestuctable unit.

Why did you have to spend gold?

enahs1
07-10-2012, 07:05 AM
This is how it worked...
You did a pvp fight and the screen went black and the a radar came up saying an epic boss was approaching...
This is boss one... Then you hit fight and you go to a screen with your avatar and the epic boss's avatar are standing there with health bars. You have 100 health which is. Depending on your level the boss has x amount of health... You try to take the boss to zero health... The boss does 25 damage each shot... So you have 4 tries to kill him before you die... If you die, you can use a med pack for 20 gold to bring you back to full health or you can wait 25 minutes for you health to regenerate... You have 3 options to fight... Free option, damage= attack... Medium option (cash) = attack+ random boost. Gold option= attack+ a huge boost... After you kill the boss you see you can receive items... These are like crate items... You could receive 3 commons, 3 Uncommons, or 3 Rares. You only receive one though. After the first boss pops up, another goal pops up... If you defeat all of the bosses till #30 including #30 (30 crate items right there) you receive the grand prize, a super powered weapon...

I forgot, the boss escapes in 2 hours

QPR
07-10-2012, 07:11 AM
This is how it worked...
You did a pvp fight and the screen went black and the a radar came up saying an epic boss was approaching...
This is boss one... Then you hit fight and you go to a screen with your avatar and the epic boss's avatar are standing there with health bars. You have 100 health which is. Depending on your level the boss has x amount of health... You try to take the boss to zero health... The boss does 25 damage each shot... So you have 4 tries to kill him before you die... If you die, you can use a med pack for 20 gold to bring you back to full health or you can wait 25 minutes for you health to regenerate... You have 3 options to fight... Free option, damage= attack... Medium option (cash) = attack+ random boost. Gold option= attack+ a huge boost... After you kill the boss you see you can receive items... These are like crate items... You could receive 3 commons, 3 Uncommons, or 3 Rares. You only receive one though. After the first boss pops up, another goal pops up... If you defeat all of the bosses till #30 including #30 (30 crate items right there) you receive the grand prize, a super powered weapon...

Thanks for the info this sounds interesting

enahs1
07-10-2012, 07:15 AM
Welcome, the super powerful unit for boss 30 was called the warlord siege tank. It's stats we're 600/500 making it the second strongest in the game... Also if you level up, you get full health as well. I got to boss #29 with no gold and killed him. I had to use 20 tap joy gold to kill boss number 30... I was very happy

Max Power
07-10-2012, 07:17 AM
This is how it worked...

They will launch that in KA soon as well.

That doesn't match the description of monsters though. At least not how Mark first described it.

enahs1
07-10-2012, 07:27 AM
They will launch that in KA soon as well.

That doesn't match the description of monsters though. At least not how Mark first described it.
How do you know they will release it into kingdom age soon? You a beta tester?

Max Power
07-10-2012, 07:28 AM
Yup.

I have already said to much.

enahs1
07-10-2012, 07:30 AM
Well thanks, I loved the event so I will probably enjoy it in KA

Max Power
07-10-2012, 07:48 AM
Well thanks, I loved the event so I will probably enjoy it in KA

I am glad you posted though, because I haven't spent any gold in KA or MW, so I wasn't sure how it worked. I did not know that when you refreshed your health that your opponent did not refresh, for example. Good to know.