PDA

View Full Version : Request Question

fuzzy
07-09-2012, 06:48 PM
I have 83 request built up but I'm all ready sitting 510 mafia so there is no need to add more at this moment in time.

Keeping them built up just incase I get in over my head with someone I would be able to drop mafia quickly and then up my mafia again a couple of days/weeks later.

Ok to the question.

You are able to see the players level in your request. *When they change levels or when they have in game name change does it also up date in request que?

Nudie
07-09-2012, 06:55 PM
Gee... I definitely do not know...

joaquim
07-09-2012, 06:57 PM
I once had over 100 pending requests but eventually I got bored of seeing it there so I decided to add all of them. I never really noticed if it updates their level but it probably does update just like how it updates the levels of the people you already have in your mafia.

iteachem
07-09-2012, 07:04 PM
I have 83 request built up but I'm all ready sitting 510 mafia so there is no need to add more at this moment in time.

Keeping them built up just incase I get in over my head with someone I would be able to drop mafia quickly and then up my mafia again a couple of days/weeks later.

Ok to the question.

You are able to see the players level in your request. *When they change levels or when they have in game name change does it also up date in request que?

I could test this out with my camper account...

Steve0
07-09-2012, 08:25 PM
Yes it does update I have 77 request and they go up in levels all the time.

fuzzy
07-09-2012, 08:28 PM
Thanks....have you ever notice if there name changed in your que also?

Steve0
07-09-2012, 08:29 PM
That I dont know I will keep a closer look though.

iteachem
07-09-2012, 08:30 PM
That I dont know I will keep a closer look though.

We should know soon enough... I just put in a name change request for my camper account... After this week only 1 iteachem is necessary lol