PDA

View Full Version : When did this forum "Jump the Shark?"

jobadass
07-09-2012, 05:34 PM
I'm not sure when I really started losing hope, but for me it was when Burn got (some disciplinary action I can't speak of) but the trolls kept a 'trollin

Dr BoneCrusher
07-09-2012, 05:37 PM
I think it was when the m1a4 got nerfed. It took the last bit of Stratagy out of the game.

enahs1
07-09-2012, 05:38 PM
When The forum became all trolls and no helpful advice

jobadass
07-09-2012, 05:39 PM
I think it was when the m1a4 got nerfed. It took the last bit of Stratagy out of the game. When the M4 got nerfed, it killed the game, Dr.. I'm talking forum though. Man, I could talk for hrs about the M4... whatcha doin later? LOL

jobadass
07-09-2012, 05:40 PM
When The forum became all trolls and no helpful adviceWhat advice do you want? There are still people that are happy to help.

Dipstik
07-09-2012, 05:49 PM
The forum hasn't changed. It's always been pretty much useless. People here compensate by over-analyzing an extremely simple game (oh my god how many spreadsheets do we need?), but there's really not much "helpful advice" that can be given. People aren't even coming here anymore after googling "M4A1 Crime City" =P

enahs1
07-09-2012, 05:54 PM
What advice do you want? There are still people that are happy to help.
No, I do not need any advice... But when tramp stamp and a few other where on... There were always good posts and threads and no complaining

piratehtd
What advice do you want? There are still people that are happy to help.

I guess this is the right spot. I tried starting a new thread but maybe I'm too new it won't let me. For some reason I've lost the items I received (Uzi Shredder, Urban Assault Suit, and Shade Racer) from the computer chip event we just had. They were in my inventory earlier today but they're not in my inventory now. Anyone else have this problem or should I go right to contacting support?

Philo Beddoe
When The forum became all trolls and no helpful advice

Advice on what? it's a game that involves tapping little pictures. if u can't figure it out maybe it's time to try pick up sticks or something similarly lame.

Philo Beddoe
07-09-2012, 05:56 PM
No, I do not need any advice... But when tramp stamp and a few other where on... There were always good posts and threads and no complaining

I call BS on no complaining. there were always gripes. how about the defensive Bldgs debacle? no complaints there huh.

dudeman
07-09-2012, 06:05 PM
I'm not sure when I really started losing hope, but for me it was when Burn got (some disciplinary action I can't speak of) but the trolls kept a 'trollin

I'm thinking it had something to do with/happened around the same time as the game being released on Android and the subsequent forum merger that followed. There are several droid users who are just as normal as the next iOS CCer. Those are not the droids I am looking for.

mnju_03
07-09-2012, 06:06 PM
Don't talk about it!

jobadass
07-09-2012, 06:24 PM
I guess this is the right spot. I tried starting a new thread but maybe I'm too new it won't let me. For some reason I've lost the items I received (Uzi Shredder, Urban Assault Suit, and Shade Racer) from the computer chip event we just had. They were in my inventory earlier today but they're not in my inventory now. Anyone else have this problem or should I go right to contacting support?Contact support. 1st look for Uzi Shredder in your melee list. I know, it doesn't make sense, but that's where you'll find it.

jobadass
07-09-2012, 06:26 PM
I'm thinking it had something to do with/happened around the same time as the game being released on Android and the subsequent forum merger that followed. There are several droid users who are just as normal as the next iOS CCer. Those are not the droids I am looking for.Interesting... applewannabes

piratehtd
07-09-2012, 06:42 PM
Contact support. 1st look for Uzi Shredder in your melee list. I know, it doesn't make sense, but that's where you'll find it.

Yeah since I got it, its been in the melee list so I have seen it there. Just today for some reason all 3 are gone now. Definitely will contact support. Thanks again.

Nudie
07-09-2012, 06:52 PM
I loved farming M4's. Best CC days. :o

jobadass
07-09-2012, 06:59 PM
I loved farming M4's. Best CC days. :o+1infinity.
My absolute favorite times of CC.

Nudie
07-09-2012, 07:04 PM
+1infinity.
My absolute favorite times of CC.

LOL. My heart gave a little leap of joy each time a shiny new M4 popped out. :o

jobadass
07-09-2012, 07:06 PM
LOL. My heart gave a little leap of joy each time a shiny new M4 popped out. :oI only felt that feeling 406 times, but man did it feel good ;)

Dr BoneCrusher
07-09-2012, 07:09 PM
When the M4 got nerfed, it killed the game, Dr.. I'm talking forum though. Man, I could talk for hrs about the M4... whatcha doin later? LOL

I am sleeping later but, really if you kill the game then by default you kill the forum. The good non-gold players needed something to do after seeing their wall red from looses from gold buyers. So after the m4's where gone so went those players from the forum. Now we have low to moderate gold buyers and long time campers left on here and nothing to talk about but the weather (LOL) and what the next gamble is. After the last event you will see the gold buyers go also, if nothing changes. no one can spend that kind of money on a weekly bases on an iPhone app. IE Payam

jobadass
07-09-2012, 07:18 PM
I am sleeping later but, really if you kill the game then by default you kill the forum. The good non-gold players needed something to do after seeing their wall red from looses from gold buyers. So after the m4's where gone so went those players from the forum. Now we have low to moderate gold buyers and long time campers left on here and nothing to talk about but the weather (LOL) and what the next gamble is. After the last event you will see the gold buyers go also, if nothing changes. no one can spend that kind of money on a weekly bases on an iPhone app. IE PayamM4 saved my game. Once I found it, it was only the big spenders that could beat me. That was back when I was getting beat down by people 50-100 levels above me.

OOPs *edit* ie Payam