PDA

View Full Version : What is " the cloak " ?

Matt Thornton
07-09-2012, 05:34 PM
What is " the cloak " ? ,and how is it used as a defence strategy ?

Matt Thornton
07-09-2012, 05:36 PM
is it being under 500 allies ?

SeqWins
07-09-2012, 05:40 PM
The "cloak" is a cheat, hack, glitch in which some buildings are "cloacked" and you can't see them... In some cases the whole base is cloaked....

Mcdoc
07-09-2012, 05:44 PM
I believe it's when you have basically beat the game, have high enough stats where you don't need income or building boosts from having an all Gold Army - and you sell off ALL your buildings that someone could possibly raid so you can sit back and attack - and then say:

"Nanner Nanner boo boo - you can't attack me".

It's a VERY COWARDLY tactic in my opinion - yet I see it touted proudly by many who ban together under the name of those whom we do not speak.

If it was a cheat like Seq says - then I'm not sure how you could report what you can't see.

JohnnyR
07-09-2012, 05:58 PM
I think Mcdoc has nailed it. Can't imagine guys bragging about it so brazenly if it were a cheat.

Q Raider
07-09-2012, 06:01 PM
I believe that both Seqwins and Mcdoc are correct, there are two different types of "cloaking" as they have described.

There was a thread regarding the one Seqwins refers to some time ago, it involved the use of certain decorations placed in specific positions to make it appear the base was vacant. From memory the issue was taken up by Funzio so hopefully they have corrected things, if not then it just reinforces why it is always a good policy to check the stats rather than go straight to the attack button (unless you are in the uber stat range).

They may be able to hide the base, but the income per hour numbers will give them away;)

Arizona
07-09-2012, 06:05 PM
It's a VERY COWARDLY tactic in my opinion - yet I see it touted proudly by many who ban together under the name of those whom we do not speak.

I guess that will be my tactic to use one day when my base and income are all but destroyed by those whom we do not speak.

Cantgetright
07-09-2012, 06:22 PM
Some people are using the cloak thing to just look like there buildings are already been attacked, I've checked every hour on the hour to see if this persons buildings would one back up and they haven't in 3 days. He only has like 3 buildings u can hit and I'm sure he is working on getting those to be unhitable..

SeqWins
07-09-2012, 06:23 PM
If it was a cheat like Seq says - then I'm not sure how you could report what you can't see.

I believe it was Spectra that was offered the cloak cheat for an even g.....ask him

Agent Orange
07-09-2012, 06:25 PM
Interesting, none of you guys actually know what it is do you....

SeqWins
07-09-2012, 06:33 PM

Did you read my post? I never specified HOW they were cloacked...

I dont know if anybody else knows about this, but decorations can be used to hide some of your tactical buildings. For instance the composite factory... If you put certain trees in a certain pattern around your building it will disappear from your map, the enemy wont be able to see it.

Some of you have maybe seen those that only have a command center yet, a really high iph... They mastered the way of hiding things. I caught some back and forth conversations with rivals, talking about the exact position and type of tree needed. Interesting stuff...

Glitch? If its x, can some one here teach me how to do that! My lev10 composite is d first thing rmy rivals will attack to weaken my def.

Dreno I am talking about a glitch...
Dont get it mixed up, I am saying you can make a whole building disappear from your base. The trees they used were normal trees or palm trees as far as I remember.

@ash I cant teach you that, the best thing is you find somebody who can tell you whether or not it works. You will have to try out different trees, and position them differently around the building. All I know is that those dudes were talking about it and helping each other out. And he was certain it works, most of his base was just invisible to me... Lots of empty space, no boost building were visible.

Lol. Sorry. I love support!! That crew is awesome. But seriously, that thread was not locked or deleted. It has just fallen back a few pages. The full instructions were laid out pretty clearly. I don't plan on trying it out, or suggest anyone else does either. It would be a bummer to lose your game over trying to cheat.

Cantgetright
07-09-2012, 06:33 PM
It's the trees that cost gold and you place them in a certain way, I just refuse to buy pink trees. I run a army base not a flaming base....lol

Hello Kitty
07-09-2012, 06:40 PM
It's the trees that cost gold and you place them in a certain way, I just refuse to buy pink trees. I run a army base not a flaming base....lolLOL. I like the pink trees and had heard about their cloaking abilities. :) But I don't think the 1 pink tree I own can hide anything.

Here's the old thread: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?30667-URGENT-Cloaking-Invisible-bases-glitch&highlight=cloak

Not sure whatever came of it.

Mcdoc
07-09-2012, 06:50 PM
I tried to Cloak my base with trees in the beginning - in fact it was one of my first posts on this forum as I thought I had found a clever way o hide certain numbers on my base - then it was either Chuck Norris or Tramp Stamp that enlightened me to the fact that the only person who sees your decorations is yourself.

So is the PINk Tree visible to everyone else? I have never seen one :?

JohnnyR
07-09-2012, 06:56 PM

This is the reason for the question.

Jp lfs
07-09-2012, 07:05 PM
Alright, now I have to admit to an extreme case of curiosity. I didn't want to actively encourage anyone to do this or try it, but since someone else I respect pulled the thread...

If this works for you, will you consider it cheating?

Would you call me a cheater for doing it?

It is a feature built in to the game, like an "Easter Egg." And I already posted the official reply from Funzio (because I asked them about it directly) and they say it doesn't work. So, without creating a new thread, I'd appreciate an informal poll: Do you think this is cheating, YES or NO?

JohnnyR
07-09-2012, 07:27 PM
I think if it's tried out of curiosity, it's not cheating.

If this is used as a "tactic," very much cheating.

I think all that tree talk was bluster and tomfoolery to get people psyched out personally.

War Priest
07-09-2012, 07:28 PM
We don't even know what it is to call it cheating.

negotiator
07-09-2012, 07:32 PM
No more a cheat then trying to hide what level of building you have. Curious how one would have discovered it without any inside info.

War Priest
07-09-2012, 07:33 PM
Discovered what?

Selling all buildings? I don't get this...

enahs1
07-09-2012, 07:34 PM
Discovered what?

You can rearrange trees around a building to make it completely vanish, trees and the building

JohnnyR
07-09-2012, 07:35 PM
Discovered what?

The supposed cheat is using a set lineup of trees to cause the game to glitch and make the whole building disappear. It is way different than hiding level numbers, as that is an actual strategy built into the game. Glitches are obviously not.

War Priest
07-09-2012, 07:36 PM
You can rearrange trees around a building to make it completely vanish, trees and the building

So that's what cloaking is. I was waiting for an answer but nobody said that. It was just magically assumed. I was waiting for somebody to reply to Mcdoc but nobody did.

negotiator
07-09-2012, 07:36 PM
The way I understand it is the pink trees can somehow hide (cloak) your buildings

JohnnyR
07-09-2012, 07:37 PM
The way I understand it is the pink trees can somehow hide (cloak) your buildings

Not just "hide," but completely make disappear.

War Priest
07-09-2012, 07:37 PM

So is that why they made it cost 8 gold? Or was it that price from the beginning?

enahs1
07-09-2012, 07:38 PM
I thought it was any tree?

JohnnyR
07-09-2012, 07:38 PM
So that's what cloaking is. I was waiting for an answer but nobody said that. It was just magically assumed. I was waiting for somebody to reply to Mcdoc but nobody did.

Been discussed many a time, guess we were all on the same page. Surprised you didn't ferret it out with the amount of posts ya got WP!

JohnnyR
07-09-2012, 07:39 PM
So is that why they made it cost 8 gold? Or was it that price from the beginning?

Always been that way.

War Priest
07-09-2012, 07:40 PM
Been discussed many a time, guess we were all on the same page. Surprised you didn't ferret it out with the amount of posts ya got WP!

Seen discussions about it but didn't want to feel retarded for asking what it was so didn't really get in those threads...

negotiator
07-09-2012, 07:41 PM
Is it any tree or only the pink trees?

JohnnyR
07-09-2012, 07:42 PM
Seen discussions about it but didn't want to feel retarded for asking what it was so didn't really get in those threads...

I have to say, I think it's a load of hooey. If it were real, I think it'd be WAAAYYYY more widespread than it is.

JohnnyR
07-09-2012, 07:43 PM

Buy a bunch and find out!

;-P

Q Raider
07-09-2012, 07:43 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?30667-URGENT-Cloaking-Invisible-bases-glitch

Here is the thread that appeared a while ago.

Edit: Includes pictures of base and actual in game comments. Also comments from CCM.

negotiator
07-09-2012, 07:46 PM
Buy a bunch and find out!

;-P

I'm on it, will update in a few months

JohnnyR
07-09-2012, 07:47 PM
I'm on it, will update in a few months

Dude-I was kidding! But if ya wanna blow gold, go for it!

enahs1
07-09-2012, 07:50 PM
It cost 48 gold to cloak one building... So 4.99 gold... It would probably be worth it if it was a composites factory or nanotech your hiding

War Priest
07-09-2012, 07:51 PM
I would assume cash trees. I doubt the person who discovered it just randomly bought a bunch of 8 gold trees.

negotiator
07-09-2012, 07:51 PM
So was I, no way in hell was I going to spend that much for a "maybe" or even a for sure cloak. I chimed in as I thought there was going to be a debate on if it was cheating or not. Back to lurking I go.

Jp lfs
07-09-2012, 07:54 PM
Ok, now that everything seems to be cleared up, can I get a few more votes, please? I'd hate to create a nonsense poll for this, but I want to know opinions. Is this an Easter Egg built into the game or a glitch? But for simplicity-

Is this cheating?

JohnnyR
07-09-2012, 07:56 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?30667-URGENT-Cloaking-Invisible-bases-glitch

Here is the thread that appeared a while ago.

Edit: Includes pictures of base and actual in game comments. Also comments from CCM.

Thanks Q. Some pertinent quotes (IMO):

more and more I look at it, it looks like they're scammers, and not exploiting a glitch; idk any more, either way, they're up to no good.

you know, we hear many different stories from other forumites, as What states, he has known about this player already. WHY aren't players like this, if actually hacking or cheating, automatically shut down, accounts closed, etc? i think it's a major failing on the dev's part to continue to allow this kind of willfull action to go on while the rest of us play by the rules... and pay money to do so! I ran into someone like this yesterday while looking for crates, took some pix and sent them in. No response yet...

War Priest
07-09-2012, 07:57 PM
Ok, now that everything seems to be cleared up, can I get a few more votes, please? I'd hate to create a nonsense poll for this, but I want to know opinions. Is this an Easter Egg built into the game or a glitch? But for simplicity-

Is this cheating?

Same with glitches on any other game. I think it's cheating. Same with shooting game glitches, they can shoot you but you can't shoot them.

Hello Kitty
07-09-2012, 08:00 PM

Is this cheating?Feels like cheating to me, but I'm not sure that it doesn't fall under the same category as the casualty glitch. Players are still playing with the casualty glitch and perhaps even unfairly taking advantage of it and it's a known issue by the developers. Funzio has confirmed cloaking is non-existent so if it really does work, I can't blame players for using it. A lot of things are uncertain in this game and Funzio hasn't bothered to explain in any detail, i.e. casualty glitch, attack/defense skill points, invisible (or no) bear boosts, casualty glitch, boss glitch, unit drop sites, rival lists, nerfed units, etc. So maybe if you've figured it out and it occurs in normal game play (not outside hacking), then have at it.

JohnnyR
07-09-2012, 08:01 PM

Is this cheating?

What is your opinion on this jp?

Hello Kitty
07-09-2012, 08:09 PM
Here's a real Funzio Easter Egg: In MW under Settings, toggle Sound FX about 6 times and you'll get a treat.

Jp lfs
07-09-2012, 08:10 PM
What is your opinion on this jp?

Sorry, JohnnyR, I didn't realize I hadn't voted myself.

Simple answer- Yes, it's cheating.

Longer answer- this falls into that gray area where you aren't hacking game files directly to gain cash or gold or valor or xp. You're simply exploiting a game glitch. So although I wouldn't do it, or encourage others to do it, I also wouldn't be angry at one of my friends for doing it. As far as reporting it, I have already done that once on a player I was POSITIVE about. Support's response was that it isn't possible... (so if they don't care, why should I?)

Jp lfs
07-09-2012, 08:13 PM
Here's a real Funzio Easter Egg: In MW under Settings, toggle Sound FX about 6 times and you'll get a treat.

That is absolutely AMAZING!! How long have you known about that?

bigflan
07-09-2012, 08:14 PM
That is absolutely AMAZING!! How long have you known about that?How do you do it and what does it do

negotiator
07-09-2012, 08:17 PM
That is absolutely AMAZING!! How long have you known about that?

I agree, and HK how did you find this?

Hello Kitty
07-09-2012, 08:17 PM
That is absolutely AMAZING!! How long have you known about that?LOL! I almost didn't post that because I thought everyone knew. Bahaha. I learned about it in KA forum, then tested it on MW and CC (same for both, KA is different).

negotiator
07-09-2012, 08:18 PM
Hate to date myself but one of my first game addictions

JohnnyR
07-09-2012, 08:19 PM
Cool Jp, I agree with your opinion 100%. It is a gray area for sure if it's even real. I don't believe in it personally.

Hehe, I found the game while browsing around CC forums, there was an Ask Mark Anything thread, and someone brought it up. Did you discover it for yourself Kitty?

Jp lfs
07-09-2012, 08:19 PM
LOL! I almost didn't post that because I thought everyone knew. Bahaha. I learned about it in KA forum, then tested it on MW and CC (same for both, KA is different).

Has anyone played it enough to find out if there are actual prizes? I'll stay up all night trying for a few cool new freebies. Nice one HK!

Hello Kitty
07-09-2012, 08:23 PM
Has anyone played it enough to find out if there are actual prizes? I'll stay up all night trying for a few cool new freebies. Nice one HK!The thought occured to me too, but I haven't tried it.

@JohnnyR - read it on the KA forum then tested it on MW & CC.

@ negotiator - me too! There were also some pretty serious easter eggs in Microsoft products. Like an entire labyrinth game with pics of the original devs. Was back in the day though, wonder if it's still there?

bigflan
07-09-2012, 08:24 PM
What is it guys I want to into tell me or I will never stop

How do I do it it seems exciting

enahs1
07-09-2012, 08:26 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?15322-i-have-found-a-secret-in-the-game-settings&highlight=Easter
That's the first mention of the Easter egg

bigflan
07-09-2012, 08:26 PM
Hey I found it are those the heads of the developers

Matt Thornton
07-09-2012, 08:28 PM
thanx for your sterling wisdom fellas.
and my vote is for NOT cheating.

Kiss Of Death
07-09-2012, 08:33 PM
I guess that will be my tactic to use one day when my base and income are all but destroyed by those whom we do not speak.

Oh You mean Voldermort... Wrong theme... Lol I am not funny... I can't wait to meet these pirates some day... Curious to see what they're about.

Is it like a bank company board... A bunch of fat hairy bald older men who feel threatened by upcoming bright sparks and use all they have left (being brutal bullying) to assert their authority?

Typical boorish male behavior.

Might give them a piece I my mind one day... LMAO, Ho Ho a pirates life for me eh?

War Priest
07-09-2012, 08:36 PM
What is it guys I want to into tell me or I will never stop

How do I do it it seems exciting

You just go into an old school shooting game and get to shoot the developer's heads.

negotiator
07-09-2012, 08:43 PM
You just go into an old school shooting game and get to shoot the developer's heads.

"old school" Way back in the day when you had to leave your house with a pocket of quarters to play a video game.

War Priest
07-09-2012, 08:45 PM
"old school" Way back in the day when you had to leave your house with a pocket of quarters to play a video game.

Haha, that's what it looks like. Like pac-man and such.

bigflan
07-09-2012, 08:49 PM
Hey WP check them game files and tell me are the price 50 gold for 1 crate and 145 for 3 or is it 60 for 1 and 175 for 3

Please tell me what the units are

negotiator
07-09-2012, 08:50 PM
You got it the classic game of Asteroids. Lots of wasted hours and quarters plus you had to stand up to play.

LeBarticus
07-09-2012, 10:09 PM
Lmao great one. What's the use of level toggle if enemies can see the building levels anyway? Why would you not want to see your building levels? And what are "one click missions?"

War Priest
07-09-2012, 10:11 PM
Lmao great one. What's the use of level toggle if enemies can see the building levels anyway? Why would you not want to see your building levels? And what are "one click missions?"

No idea. And it's so you only click once on a pve enemy instead of twice I believe.

LeBarticus
07-09-2012, 10:17 PM
Hmmm... So missions that take two hits...? Or does it just close out the mission using the total amount of energy it takes (no matter how many hits you need)

War Priest
07-09-2012, 10:20 PM
Hmmm... So missions that take two hits...? Or does it just close out the mission using the total amount of energy it takes (no matter how many hits you need)

What? No you know how you have to tap the target twice. I think it just makes it so you only have to tap once.

LeBarticus
07-09-2012, 10:22 PM
Oh whoops, misunderstood that one. Got it lol. Strange tangent I find myself on sometimes...

Tctiger
07-10-2012, 06:38 AM
you need to correctly place maple trees to do that from what i have read .

mickymacirl
07-10-2012, 06:42 AM
I believe it was Spectra that was offered the cloak cheat for an even g.....ask him

I was offered extra 'services' from a few different people to get my base 'cloaked', of course I refused them!

JMC
07-10-2012, 09:24 AM
So many of you guys talking about it like you know it works and that it's true. Have any of you ever seen a "cloaker" that didn't have a 5000 income per hour? Or know anyone that's done it and confirmed that it's worked?

People make jokes about cloaking devices all the time, and that's all it's been for the last 6 months. A joke.

JohnnyR
07-10-2012, 09:30 AM
People make jokes about cloaking devices all the time, and that's all it's been for the last 6 months. A joke.

Exactly what I suspected.

JMC
07-10-2012, 09:42 AM
The one who made up the idea of the cloaking device in the first place (many of you probably know him) rarely even speaks without making some sort of joke.

Crime City Mark
07-10-2012, 09:49 AM
I remember this "cheat". Everyone I've investigated so far that has been reporting the "cloak" has just been selling all of their buildings and then telling people they're cloaked.

Kiss Of Death
07-10-2012, 09:55 AM
I remember this "cheat". Everyone I've investigated so far that has been reporting the "cloak" has just been selling all of their buildings and then telling people they're cloaked.

Perhaps a future upgrade then CCMark Lol... especially for those in need of an Anti-Pirate shield... seems a big worry for free players... perhaps 500 gold a building so the free players can become gold players... :)

magepker
07-10-2012, 09:55 AM

lmao.. fail.

Arizona
07-10-2012, 09:56 AM

Brilliant strategy, and comes from the top! I must try this selling and hiding lark!

Jp lfs
07-10-2012, 10:02 AM
So many of you guys talking about it like you know it works and that it's true. Have any of you ever seen a "cloaker" that didn't have a 5000 income per hour? Or know anyone that's done it and confirmed that it's worked?

The last thing I want to do is get into an argument with you JMC, but my answer is yes. I have seen one player who had only a few buildings on his base, and what triggered my curiosity was the unit buildings, not the IPH.

He was buying units that would have required an upgraded Airbase to purchase, and he didn't have one. I tracked him for a week or two, until he faded off of my newsfeed. He rocketed up the levels and stepped on a few toes along the way.

But as he was destroyed by those "players" he angered, he continued to replace units that come from upgraded buildings he didn't have.

I admit, this is the only case I have seen, and my curiosity was a result of having my own base ravaged on his way up, but there was something very off about this player. "Cloak" or not, some sort of cheat for sure.

Ascent
07-10-2012, 10:11 AM

What about the "casualty glitch" where players allegedly do not lose units in fights?

JMC
07-10-2012, 10:47 AM
The last thing I want to do is get into an argument with you JMC, but my answer is yes. I have seen one player who had only a few buildings on his base, and what triggered my curiosity was the unit buildings, not the IPH.

He was buying units that would have required an upgraded Airbase to purchase, and he didn't have one. I tracked him for a week or two, until he faded off of my newsfeed. He rocketed up the levels and stepped on a few toes along the way.

But as he was destroyed by those "players" he angered, he continued to replace units that come from upgraded buildings he didn't have.

I admit, this is the only case I have seen, and my curiosity was a result of having my own base ravaged on his way up, but there was something very off about this player. "Cloak" or not, some sort of cheat for sure.

There's always been some sort of bug or cheat that has allowed players to buy units they have not unlocked yet. I remember the first guy who had an M270 MLRS. This was back when everyone was in the level 20s and early 30s. He had many units that he should not of been able to purchase. Not sure if it was intentional but some of these people stated that they don't see unlock requirements or anything. More likely to be something along those lines, than a cloaked building.

Jp lfs
07-10-2012, 10:50 AM
There's always been some sort of bug or cheat that has allowed players to buy units they have not unlocked yet. I remember the first guy who had an M270 MLRS. This was back when everyone was in the level 20s and early 30s. He had many units that he should not of been able to purchase. Not sure if it was intentional but some of these people stated that they don't see unlock requirements or anything. More likely to be something along those lines, than a cloaked building.

Thank you for the clarification. I truly appreciate it.

Gabbahh
07-10-2012, 10:56 AM
What about the "casualty glitch" where players allegedly do not lose units in fights?
I have attacked some players with about equal stats, and while I was losing units left and right, they lost none at all.

JohnnyR
07-10-2012, 11:35 AM
I have attacked some players with about equal stats, and while I was losing units left and right, they lost none at all.

Defending usually brings me less casualties. My situation report has shown numerous attacks won and lost without casualty.

Speed ump
07-10-2012, 03:47 PM
I'm sorry guys, but I just peed on myself reading this thread. If you can get get a huge advantage by buying pink trees, why not? No one else sees them anyway. Orange, have some fun with this thread.

JMC
07-10-2012, 07:46 PM
I'm sorry guys, but I just peed on myself reading this thread. If you can get get a huge advantage by buying pink trees, why not? No one else sees them anyway. Orange, have some fun with this thread.

This happens often on the forums

Pace
07-10-2012, 09:56 PM
This happens often on the forums

Speed ump pees himself all the time on the forums!?!?

Struck me as funny...know why you meant of course

Agent Orange
07-11-2012, 07:33 AM

Heh heh, it is rather interesting that the devs included these oddities then 'cloaked' them when it was discovered that some players were exploiting a flaw in the game related to the number of graphic items on your base vs redraw induced crashing which therefore made your base impervious to attack.....

I still think the cloak was one of the most brilliant strategies that PUN developed even more so that it has somehow reached legendary status on these forums.

But is the exploitation of purposely undocumented features in a program really 'cheating'?

JMC the voice of reason..... ;^{

JohnnyR
07-11-2012, 08:02 AM
Confusion is always great for the game...

Just use your brains guys.

Agent Orange
07-11-2012, 08:18 AM
Confusion is always great for the game...

Just use your brains guys.

But confusion aka psychological warfare has been an incredibly important aspect of warfare since the dawn of time....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_warfare

Maverick50727
07-11-2012, 12:25 PM
Heh heh, it is rather interesting that the devs included these oddities then 'cloaked' them when it was discovered that some players were exploiting a flaw in the game related to the number of graphic items on your base vs redraw induced crashing which therefore made your base impervious to attack.....

I still think the cloak was one of the most brilliant strategies that PUN developed even more so that it has somehow reached legendary status on these forums.

But is the exploitation of purposely undocumented features in a program really 'cheating'?

JMC the voice of reason..... ;^{

Never tried it, but if it is true then cheating plain and simple IMO and by Funzio. If it is just psychological warfare and misinformation, so be it.

Quote from Frunzio Terms of Use Agreement/Code of Conduct you agree to abide by when playing the game.

"(b) exploit, distribute or publicly inform other users of any game error, miscue or bug which gives an unintended advantage"

It is a fine line some choose to cross. I won't cheat for personal gain as it ruins the whole challenge and purpose of me playing.

scorcher117
07-11-2012, 02:17 PM
I had seen this before but just assumed the guy sold all his buildings all he had was a command centre also Im not that bothered with raiding at my lvl (47) but I do think it is cheating

Speed ump
07-11-2012, 10:52 PM
Mav, some of these glitches have been in the game since it began, funzio has had plenty of oportunity to fix these, if they are indeed glitches. Since they don't list specifics of the gameplay, how does anyone know if it is intended or not. I have seen guys post their views on how to win the event units. Has probably even worked well for them in their case. But I can tell you it's not the same for everyone. Are they expoiting a method they found that works for them that is really a glitch?
Wo knows, who cares. Each player may have different glitches, of any. Are they glitches, or things designed to be randomly given to players to spice up the game by funzio. I know of several players who never lose units. And I know of some who look like a popcorn machine losing units. Play the game you are dealt, take the advantages, if any you are
given, and play the best game you can. There are things I would all a glitch that players have reported on themselves, and seen funzios response that it was working as intended. If its not, let them fix it once it's reported.

Q Raider
07-11-2012, 11:43 PM
I am more inclined to consider most, if not all of the anomalies to be unintended on the part of the controllers.

Example: To me it makes little sense to deliberately engineer a situation for some people to be capable of running around the game effectively with Full Gold armies (no need to spend money?).

Others (including yourself Speedump) have invested a lot of time and money into achieving this so it beggars belief that such an advantage would selectively be handed out. If it is the case then frankly, what a slap in the face to those who, in effect, put the food on their table......

As for the Low Cas situation, it is there and I experienced the "fun" of it again today with a twenty hit run by someone who obviously does not lose units themselves. Player has all the classic signs of Attack Higher than Defence, (almost pure Valor Army), attack numbers much higher than raid numbers and very little in the way of a structured defence strategy. There is also another quirk where attacks from such players cause the almost exclusive loss of your Valor units (seven for me that hit...ouch).

The way I see it is that quirks and glitches such as this are actually detremental to the long term viability of this game. Taking this to the possible endgame you would have two groups, no casualty players and Gold players, everyone else would have left.

I imagine that though officially the word is there are no problems, they know the problems exist,. The likely solution would require a total reset of the game....everyone would be back to scratch and that is a cat they simply will not let out of the bag.