PDA

View Full Version : Pirate Blasting

Hellstorm
07-09-2012, 03:25 PM
Whats up people, anybody else having trouble with the Team Pirate? I am getting spanked really hard every day by those few guys, leaving messages on my wall saying that they are pirate recruites and to rate their effin performance. I got into a fight with one of them and then they went viral hitting me non stop. I lost over 120 mslrs and almost 50 SH in less than two days... ****. My def stats went down from 103k to 96k. Anybody connected with them?

I have been spending lots of valor to keep up my stats.

SeqWins
07-09-2012, 03:27 PM
Oh snap here we go again....

Jp lfs
07-09-2012, 03:28 PM
Did you know it was a pirate you were getting into a fight with the first time?

Hellstorm
07-09-2012, 03:29 PM
Hell no jp... I made it even worse with my big mouth :)

Jp lfs
07-09-2012, 03:30 PM
That sucks. The mouth thing makes it harder to get away from, too. I'll PM you.

SeqWins
07-09-2012, 03:32 PM
Hey Hellstorm get a hold of Speed Ump he's a Pirate Officer hell lead you to getting out of their hit list or if you can even get out of it...

Jp lfs
07-09-2012, 03:38 PM
Just sent you a PM with some suggestions. None of them are fun. Sorry.

Mcdoc
07-09-2012, 03:40 PM
Been there - done that. I made nice with some of the senior guys - got allied with them with nice exchanges - and eventually it all went away in about 2 weeks.

Definitely do better with good rapport vs taunting remarks.

Good Luck

-->FISH<--
07-09-2012, 03:49 PM
Pm me the name they might not even be pirates. There seems to be a break off of a couple and they are starting to form there own group. Let me know and I can tell you who they are with and if they are not pirates then we can let them know and it will be their a&& for acting like they are pirates.

Hellstorm
07-09-2012, 03:56 PM
F people... They are pirates and speed ump just messaged me that i am on the hit list now. He wants an apology we will see. i am to proud to apologize, instead I will make peace through different ways, at least I will try.

Hellstorm
07-09-2012, 04:28 PM
Mcdog... Lol... Damn ;) what lvl are you at? I believe somewhere around 135-140? What lvl were you when you encountered them?

Tctiger
07-09-2012, 05:09 PM
So what happened , did you mouth off then they put you on hit list or was they totally distroying you so you mouthed off ? Sounds like they are causing some
Mayhem up there but I guess when you have a top all gold army ect game money is pointless so guess that is how they have fun destroying people? And I guess it is free players they destroy ?

Jhoemel
07-09-2012, 05:45 PM
Try to be friends with them, thats how mcdoc did it and it paid off

Agent Orange
07-09-2012, 06:27 PM
Cool, now we have pseudo pirates.

Kiss Of Death
07-09-2012, 06:35 PM
Cool, now we have pseudo pirates.Lol! This is a serious but funny issue. I har a mouth so I'm heading for trouble

Kiss Of Death
07-09-2012, 06:38 PM
F people... They are pirates and speed ump just messaged me that i am on the hit list now. He wants an apology we will see. i am to proud to apologize, instead I will make peace through different ways, at least I will try.Add up your indestructable units from events, crates, fold buys etc... Dip your allies to equal those... Funny if that's only 1. Then buy up your army again in the background!

Cantgetright
07-09-2012, 06:41 PM
I've ran into a lot of pirates and ones few who repeatedly att me, one in particular thinks leaving messages on my board actually bother me. Lmao won't say his name or names but I won't apologize or bow down to anyone in an app, they have a name for people like them it's called a Bully and what goes around comes around. There is always someone stronger just takes time....just my take on things...

Mcdoc
07-09-2012, 06:41 PM
Add up your indestructable units from events, crates, fold buys etc... Dip your allies to equal those... Funny if that's only 1. Then buy up your army again in the background!

I like this strategy - dip your allies down to your gold units - then you can't lose anything :)

So you could have a Cloaked Army to go with their Cloaked Base :)

Mcdoc
07-09-2012, 06:44 PM
Mcdog... Lol... Damn ;) what lvl are you at? I believe somewhere around 135-140? What lvl were you when you encountered them?I'm 142 now - but I was like 120 when my comments on this board peaked someone's interest.

Anyway - you will do better as a diplomat than you will as a Smarta$$ :)

Like someone else told me - a diplomatic solution is an actual strategy in War :)

Q Raider
07-09-2012, 06:45 PM
Spammers of the (post on 10-15-20 walls to get xxxx gold etc) are one group who are definitely targets.
Those who then decide to retaliate by spamming some of the Pirates walls 20-30-50 times with the same post are just not being very smart, that would upgrade them to become a priority target.

As for general "play", been hit by a few now, just been one or two taps for Valor and then they move on, nothing wrong with that. Return the compliment if I can (no I can't..yet but working on it :p) and I expect there would also be no issues with that.

You can read the history on the walls of people (and pirates) but as with all things "war" it's first casualty is truth so what you are reading may not be the full story (some rib cracking comments get made though, good for a giggle when you are camped on someones base waiting for the stamina to click over so you can do the third hit on their Level 5 Oil Rig :p )

Cantgetright
07-09-2012, 06:45 PM
How do you delete allies to get to that number? I can only pull up 77 allies, I can't load up anymore to del them...

manbeast
07-09-2012, 10:26 PM
Add up your indestructable units from events, crates, fold buys etc... Dip your allies to equal those... Funny if that's only 1. Then buy up your army again in the background!

this is exactly what i would do. i'd be down to like 30 allies, but it would be worth it. it'll be hard to build that valor back up man. damn near impossible

Hellstorm
07-10-2012, 01:57 AM
It would suck not to be able to complete valor missions.

Arizona
07-10-2012, 06:39 AM
Lol! This is a serious but funny issue. I har a mouth so I'm heading for trouble

Aaaarrrrghh! Me and me forum scallywags, we be 'ereing there's talk of rotund gold whales sailing our nor'ern waters. Sam me saucy wench, join me and set sail for swashbuckling adventuarrrrrss sending these scurvy bilge rats to davy jones locker. After a hearty battle I let ye polish me wooden leg lassie-Sam.
Oi be building me a foin ship for ye battles ahead. If there be other brave souls standing proud, join up....!Check ye tongues in the mirror and clear that brown stench from yer mouths ye mangy dogs! Savvy?

Klee
07-10-2012, 07:49 AM
Hellstorm Im a Pirate. My game name is no longer Klee. If you read the walls its not hard to figure out who I am. I know what Pirate you are having problems with. I also know you smarted off to him. You have also tried to get people with higher stats to attack said Pirate. That wont work!!!! The highest ranked players in the game are Pirates. Your best bet is to just say uncle and apologize for your comments. We look for people using foul language. Several of us have kids who play the game. Foul language will get your stats evaporated very quick. Lets not forget that it is a war game. Raiding and attacking is part of the game. In the future read walls before you attack or raid. We have a policy that says ( No crying if you get attacked for valor. If you get raided because you didn't collect your money. Too bad)!!!!
I was at your base last night. I didn't hit you!! No offense, I probably will if I am asked.
Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Kiss Of Death
07-10-2012, 08:25 AM
How do you delete allies to get to that number? I can only pull up 77 allies, I can't load up anymore to del them...

You email support and wait... but I'd just ask for every grunt to be removed forever, that's what I did... then you can always pick exactly how many allies you have as you can reduce it to 1

Using my spreadsheet I did a quick view so far of my items that are above my highest def valor and cash units first by base stats, then a quick sort on by modified def stats, I haven't loaded in latest 4 event items I have so not 100 % up to date but looking at these...

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2038/43991457.jpg
By myfunzioforumfun (http://profile.imageshack.us/user/myfunzioforumfun) at 2012-07-10

and

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/4356/57111674.jpg
By myfunzioforumfun (http://profile.imageshack.us/user/myfunzioforumfun) at 2012-07-10

So look like I can get away so far with 70 units+ recent ones... so about 18 allies... If I am happy to lose my couple of elites and the aircraft carriers I have another 30-40 units just under them.... then build up my Railguns and Stealth Bombers which hide behind them all and can still be used in an attack... Nice

Arizona
07-10-2012, 08:37 AM
So look like I can get away so far with 70 units+ recent ones... so about 18 allies... If I am happy to lose my couple of elites and the aircraft carriers I have another 30-40 units just under them.... then build up my Railguns and Stealth Bombers which hide behind them all and can still be used in an attack... Nice
Interesting spreadsheet. Very similar to mine. Although mine is mostly filled with cash units and a few indy units it serves a similar purpose. I just have a count column in mine, so depending on ally numbers, I can see my last units brought to a fight, or if need be, dropping almost all allies to see what indy units I have left to fight with.

andymac106
07-10-2012, 09:07 AM
Lol if I were to drop down to only indestructable units, I'd have to remove about 485 allies :p Dont really think that is an option for me

bilbo baggins
07-10-2012, 09:11 AM
Hellstorm Im a Pirate. My game name is no longer Klee. If you read the walls its not hard to figure out who I am. I know what Pirate you are having problems with. I also know you smarted off to him. You have also tried to get people with higher stats to attack said Pirate. That wont work!!!! The highest ranked players in the game are Pirates. Your best bet is to just say uncle and apologize for your comments. We look for people using foul language. Several of us have kids who play the game. Foul language will get your stats evaporated very quick. Lets not forget that it is a war game. Raiding and attacking is part of the game. In the future read walls before you attack or raid. We have a policy that says ( No crying if you get attacked for valor. If you get raided because you didn't collect your money. Too bad)!!!!
I was at your base last night. I didn't hit you!! No offense, I probably will if I am asked.
Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

If you have ever been in a war you would know that it is full of bad language and no place for children.

Fifth Reich
07-10-2012, 09:17 AM
Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!You can't force us to do it *evil laugh*

Lt. Falcon
07-10-2012, 09:27 AM
This is a game not war. Seriously, posting foul language on the walls of others is pathetic. And if this is what "the pirates" are about, then where do I sign up? My son and nephews play this game. Last night, I saw a post on my 6yr old nephew's comments calling him a "f##kin douchebag" , "c0ck-sukcer" (misspelled on purpose) and other obscenities. Do they really need to see that?

andymac106
07-10-2012, 09:31 AM
This is a game not war. Seriously, posting foul language on the walls of others is pathetic. And if this is what "the pirates" are about, then where do I sign up? My son and nephews play this game. Last night, I saw a post on my 6yr old nephew's comments calling him a "f##kin douchebag" , "c0ck-sukcer" (misspelled on purpose) and other obscenities. Do they really need to see that?

Lol if your 6 year old nephew can do something to get someone that mean, then he is awesome at this game!!

Lt. Falcon
07-10-2012, 09:36 AM
Lol if your 6 year old nephew can do something to get someone that mean, then he is awesome at this game!!

He does have pretty good stats but you should see my 3yr old step son's stats. Lvl 16 with 5 rare units from boss event and got to 9 grenades on 2nd day with an IPH just slightly over100k. Granted, he did get some help.

My nephew's done everything on his own though. (I did have a smirk on my face when I saw the post, as I know he took someone down) But, that kinda language was still uncalled for.

Arizona
07-10-2012, 09:42 AM

Nope no one needs to see profanities like that, especially children. Then again, perhaps there's a fine line between a war game and a game for kids. Common sense will tell you, six-year old kids should be playing other games not MW. If you let your kids play MW, then you shouldn't expect their walls to be covered in pretty messages. Who's the dumbass?
...and your quote " if this is what the pirates are about" geeeeeeeeeeeeez can't you see this is just an excuse to bully? Do you seriously think in a game of war, the modus operandi of pirates is to fight without being rude? Its nothing more than a cheap and poor excuse to bully. What we're being asked, is to be attacked, don't retaliate, don't get angry and we will allow you to play on.

Kiss Of Death
07-10-2012, 09:48 AM
He does have pretty good stats but you should see my 3yr old step son's stats. Lvl 16 with 5 rare units from boss event and got to 9 grenades on 2nd day with an IPH just slightly over100k. Granted, he did get some help.

My nephew's done everything on his own though. (I did have a smirk on my face when I saw the post, as I know he took someone down) But, that kinda language was still uncalled for.

What kind of parents are these??? Letting young children play war games with stabbing and killing icons in PvE and PvP? I refuse to let my boys play these games until they are much older. Any idiot knows you can't control the internet and these are chat room games... there's a wall screen in them... you have teenage idiots writing inappropriate messages, swearing and older predators on these things too.

If you're stupid enough to let children play in that environment your a crap parent. YOU expose your family to this! YOU don't protect your children! YOU should be doing the right thing and preventing them from this. There are non social versions of these games for kids!

Arizona
07-10-2012, 09:52 AM
What kind of parents are these??? Letting young children play war games with stabbing and killing icons in PvE and PvP? I refuse to let my boys play these games until they are much older. Any idiot knows you can't control the internet and these are chat room games... there's a wall screen in them... you have teenage idiots writing inappropriate messages, swearing and older predators on these things too.

If you're stupid enough to let children play in that environment your a crap parent. YOU expose your family to this YOU don't protect your children. YOU should be doing the right thing and preventing them form this. There are non social versions of these games for kids!

Darn tootin'

Tctiger
07-10-2012, 10:00 AM
What else are they going to do when game cash and valor are mostly pointless to them all they have left is to destroy free players ,while it can ruin a game for a free player the only other Option is to give up themselves . I don't think I would enjoy being a pirate I much prefer a challenge just hope they don't make me give up the game when I get up there , can always drop down to only gold units but not sure the game would be playable with a few allies and would put you out of events like the boss ect . Do a lot of free players give up when they get up there?

Hellstorm
07-10-2012, 10:15 AM
Whats your in game name klee? So I know who I am dealing with? Just pm it to me. Btw. No foul lenguage was used, not from me and not from the pirates. There was a big mouth but no foul lenguage. Besides that, so many of you guys attacked me and faild, just two or three of you actually were able to kick ass after destroying all the boost buildings. One is really strong... But I wont say any names. Anyhow, I solved everything out in case you didnt know.

Copenhagen
07-10-2012, 12:50 PM
Nope no one needs to see profanities like that, especially children. Then again, perhaps there's a fine line between a war game and a game for kids. Common sense will tell you, six-year old kids should be playing other games not MW. If you let your kids play MW, then you shouldn't expect their walls to be covered in pretty messages. Who's the dumbass?
...and your quote " if this is what the pirates are about" geeeeeeeeeeeeez can't you see this is just an excuse to bully? Do you seriously think in a game of war, the modus operandi of pirates is to fight without being rude? Its nothing more than a cheap and poor excuse to bully. What we're being asked, is to be attacked, don't retaliate, don't get angry and we will allow you to play on.

2nd that...well said, Saigon

Speed ump
07-10-2012, 03:43 PM
Falcon, that indeed is a big part of what we do. But of course the ones we do it of whine like babies because we are " forcing" them to do something, and violating their rights. Not that anyone needs an excuse to attack in a war game. We do influence others actions, but so does anyone who takes any kind of action in the game. So many want to try to tie morality or right and wrong into that. We will keep the nasty mouths in check, whether or not any one else like it, appreciates it, or even cares. We do , so it's what we will continue to do. Hell storm got in trouble by trying to say he was a pirate, then telling real pirates they should not tell him he is not. He even mentioned some enemy names as proof he was a pirate.lol. Not the smartest thing for sure. We have issues with people claiming to be pirate and acting in our name. It's not allowed, or, I think we know what or is. The best way to stay out of trouble is a quick, sincere apology, then we can move on and forget about it. Dosnt mean you will never see us again, just that issue is over depending on what it was, and unless there are continue problems. I still will continue to hit anyone I want for any reason I want, because I came to play war. But I will take personal intrest in the ones that do many of the things you guys have talked about. I recently ad someone tell me they did not like us because we were bullies, but I saw him and his friends doing exactly the same thing to others, and we actually had a good reason on this case. They were doing it because they could, which is fine by me, it's war. Just don't call the pot black if you're the ketttle.

Fifth Reich
07-10-2012, 04:24 PM
At least we waste their gold refills when they attack us. LOL

Lordsloss
07-10-2012, 05:30 PM
So are they like rich players?

manbeast
07-10-2012, 05:47 PM
So are they like rich players?

yea most of them are over 50 yrs old i've heard. they have strong gold armies. stats 200k-500k or something like that. there arent many of them though. i'd guess 10-15

Lordsloss
07-10-2012, 06:09 PM
If I were a multi-millionaire I'd spend such money on this game just to have stats in the millions. Seems some people are already! :O

Edit: post 69 :)

manbeast
07-10-2012, 06:12 PM
it would be pretty hard to get stats in the millions bro. you can only bring 2,000 units to battle. to get 1,000 stat your average unit would have to be 500/500 lol you cant even buy that

Lordsloss
07-10-2012, 06:17 PM
it would be pretty hard to get stats in the millions bro. you can only bring 2,000 units to battle. to get 1,000 stat your average unit would have to be 500/500 lol you cant even buy that
Don't tell me what I can and can't do, I'm a multi-millionaire! I'd ask funzio to make a special unit that was super awesome. Anyways back to the pirates, what are the requirements to be in it, just have very high stats?

Q Raider
07-10-2012, 06:53 PM
No they are not all uber stats, nor do I believe they are ALL over 50.

Some have little or no Gold units at all and are free players, some are within my attack range now if I chose to raid or attack, however the current loss rates make this an unprofitable exercise to pursue against anyone carrying similar stats...and I am definitely not an uber stat player.

Been tagged by a few, obviously just Valor or experience hits and I will return the compliment when I can. I do not expect to be "targetted" as a result of doing this, it is a war game after all.

It appears to me there is a nucleus of guys who have a common background (likely ex military), played in the early days and are fairly like minded in many aspects of life. They probably had lots of battles against one another when the game was young, as it grew and a more diverse range of characters came to play, the level of innappropriate "chatter" on the boards came to their attention.

With that in mind I expect that things transitioned from posted comments to "what if we" to forming a group to clean up the boards of the profanity and things have evolved from there.

As for joining Lordloss, haven't a clue. I see a few people asking on the message boards and I expect there are some rules to follow (such as NOT posting that damn "get free Gold" rubbish everywhere).

Speedump may answer your question here, he may not, his choice. There are a couple of other regular posters here who I know are pirates, they may also choose to PM you with information.

It doesn't take an Einstein to work out who they are when you read the boards above level 123 so if you don't get an answer here, find a pirate in the game and ask them....

Speed ump
07-11-2012, 05:33 AM
Hey q, your assessment is very close to what happened.

Tctiger
07-11-2012, 06:30 AM
if they are taking out idiots and the glitchers that is fine by me .

Kiss Of Death
07-11-2012, 06:42 AM
Falcon, that indeed is a big part of what we do. But of course the ones we do it of whine like babies because we are " forcing" them to do something, and violating their rights. Not that anyone needs an excuse to attack in a war game. We do influence others actions, but so does anyone who takes any kind of action in the game. So many want to try to tie morality or right and wrong into that. We will keep the nasty mouths in check, whether or not any one else like it, appreciates it, or even cares. We do , so it's what we will continue to do. Hell storm got in trouble by trying to say he was a pirate, then telling real pirates they should not tell him he is not. He even mentioned some enemy names as proof he was a pirate.lol. Not the smartest thing for sure. We have issues with people claiming to be pirate and acting in our name. It's not allowed, or, I think we know what or is. The best way to stay out of trouble is a quick, sincere apology, then we can move on and forget about it. Dosnt mean you will never see us again, just that issue is over depending on what it was, and unless there are continue problems. I still will continue to hit anyone I want for any reason I want, because I came to play war. But I will take personal intrest in the ones that do many of the things you guys have talked about. I recently ad someone tell me they did not like us because we were bullies, but I saw him and his friends doing exactly the same thing to others, and we actually had a good reason on this case. They were doing it because they could, which is fine by me, it's war. Just don't call the pot black if you're the ketttle.

You know everyone... pirates died out because they were hunted by slowly organising naval forces and merc's... if you're all so worried really pitch to the non pirates and form your own 'Armarda' to deal it back? But I agree with speed ump in the language thing. I have beaten and beaten on a player in KA, CC and also MW for language and outright crudeness... until they apologised on my walls. I stayed on thier level and allies and hunted them, I even monitored their walls for a couple of weeks to make sure no one else replied to them in a way that meant they had been rude again... It's war and like America imposes democracy and get's involved over resources... I impose clean mouths and my own personal morals on players too. Not fair I'm sure but I have had to back down on a fight once in KA I couldn't win...at least for 3 weeks when I crushed him and didn't stop even after he apologised... he was a pig.

So I'm of two minds, I don't like the big bullheadedness of the pirate group but I can see the principles at work... so as I said... start your own clan to fight back. There are plenty of large gold players and upcoming gold players who don't like the pirates but might be part of something new.

Me... I'm a solo at the moment

Jhoemel
07-11-2012, 06:48 AM
if they are taking out idiots and the glitchers that is fine by me .

Agreed.... and spammers

Kiss Of Death
07-11-2012, 06:54 AM
Don't tell me what I can and can't do, I'm a multi-millionaire! I'd ask funzio to make a special unit that was super awesome. Anyways back to the pirates, what are the requirements to be in it, just have very high stats?

No it would not be likely but... 300 a unit would give you you 600,000 and with Nation boost and units boosts you could get up to 700's with very targeted unit buying... but I doubt anyone is even remotely there. As you said, they could in fact buy another home for that money.

Wambo
08-08-2012, 12:50 PM
Aaaarrrrghh! Me and me forum scallywags, we be 'ereing there's talk of rotund gold whales sailing our nor'ern waters. Sam me saucy wench, join me and set sail for swashbuckling adventuarrrrrss sending these scurvy bilge rats to davy jones locker. After a hearty battle I let ye polish me wooden leg lassie-Sam.
Oi be building me a foin ship for ye battles ahead. If there be other brave souls standing proud, join up....!Check ye tongues in the mirror and clear that brown stench from yer mouths ye mangy dogs! Savvy?

Love It...

Wambo
08-08-2012, 12:57 PM
2nd that...well said, Saigon
And I 3rd that...

Selfproclaimed
08-08-2012, 01:03 PM
I remember the first time you were going on about the pirates and i remember one of the pirates said in the thread that you were going around claiming to be a pirate

Edit. O. It's the same thread. Y did someone bring this back out in the open

Wambo
08-08-2012, 01:45 PM
I remember the first time you were going on about the pirates and i remember one of the pirates said in the thread that you were going around claiming to be a pirate

Edit. O. It's the same thread. Y did someone bring this back out in the open
My Bad. Since my thread got locked off by Crime City Mark, I found myself in here instead lol