PDA

View Full Version : Support Rocks...

dudeman
07-09-2012, 02:00 PM
... Like a Christian band at a death metal festival.

I have two tickets pending, both of which were sent on July 2nd, Monday of last week. I replied to both at some point last week to mention that I have been waiting for a response/resolution for some time, and I replied to both tickets again today with "One week later... And I'm STILL waiting for a reply."

Share your record wait times here, preferably with tickets that are still currently pending or awaiting any kind of response from the support team.

For the record, in case someone "official" should see this thread, my two tickets are ticket #147933, and ticket #148705.

I know CCM said they were implementing a new support system and to "pardon the dust"... Is that supposed to mean support will ignore all tickets until they become so old that they are dustier than a senior citizen's farts?

QPR
07-09-2012, 02:09 PM
I've literally in the last 5 minutes had my request resolved by CJ

Perhaps try sending a pm to CJ?

dudeman
07-09-2012, 03:22 PM
I'm not going to PM support staff on the forum because receiving a reply to that before my tickets are dealt with would just cause further frustration. Support staff should be closing tickets, not fooling around in what is currently a trash heap of a forum.

If they are mucking about on here, they'll see this thread anyways.

QPR
07-09-2012, 03:29 PM
Okay mate it's upto you

dudeman
07-09-2012, 03:54 PM
Surely I cannot be the only one with week-old tickets tickets still unanswered.

Anyone else? Post about it! Include the ticket number.

This is ridiculous, especially since some tickets are obviously being resolved. Unless everyone who is having tickets closed submitted them longer than over a week ago.

Beardy
07-09-2012, 04:03 PM
#152059 - 1 week no reply.

#141683 - 2 weeks no reply - This one is really taking the..

QPR
07-09-2012, 04:09 PM
Well I logged my tickets same time as you, I'm not gloating just try to advise you CJ may be able to help.

617Pats
07-09-2012, 05:47 PM
I have a ticket for still requesting to see actual stat increase from Crazy Hit N' Runner which still has not occurred. I like how they assure us that its is taken into account in actual fights yet it still is not displayed. Why is it so much easier to have the actual item just work magically but without actually making it appear. Does not make sense!

Ticket #151022 July 5th

dudeman
07-09-2012, 05:57 PM
Ticket #148705 was just resolved. Thanks to A G from support.

Hopefully the wait time will become shorter than a week in the future, and not require threads to be posted on the forum.

Still waiting for a response for my other week-old ticket.

Eyelusion
07-09-2012, 09:05 PM
My last ticket took 7 business days and was resolved about 2 weeks ago. I'm curious if they all have something in common? Mine was regarding a small refund in gold.

dudeman
07-09-2012, 09:12 PM
All of my previous misclick refunds were handled very quickly. This one took a week.

My other ticket is about the fact that the Pathmaker and Blackout RPG are broken and stop working at level 200. I'm not expecting them to "fix it NOW!!!", but it would be nice to receive acknowledgement that yes they got the message and will look into it. I have 4 or 5 maps on which I've done all the multi click jobs to within one click of completion, and I don't want to continue finishing the jobs and having my bonus taken away when I do. If they tell me tough shtuff, deal with it, well that's a big FO from them, but there's nothing I can do. If they reply and thank me for bringing that to their attention because they had not realized how broken those event prizes/modifiers are and will try to fix them, I can keep doing what I'm doing.

It sucks big time to think you won these modifiers, do a job and get the cash and XP, and when my XP is reset I lose a big chunk of cash to the ether of the universe. It just disappears.

DenZ1
07-09-2012, 09:13 PM
My small refunds tickets get resolved within the day.

Eyelusion
07-09-2012, 09:16 PM
Dudeman,

Maybe DenZ1 can send in your next ticket for you?

Maybe the response is all about luck like #10 in an event? You just have to wait until they pull your #? :p

azhegin
07-09-2012, 09:24 PM
cheater (ticket #150610)‏ Jul 05 06:57 (PDT)

DenZ1
07-09-2012, 09:29 PM
Dudeman,

Maybe DenZ1 can send in your next ticket for you?

Maybe the response is all about luck like #10 in an event? You just have to wait until they pull your #? :p

I'll exchange that luck for event luck in a heartbeat :)

dudeman
07-09-2012, 09:40 PM
I'll exchange that luck for event luck in a heartbeat :)

My event luck ran out on the Tire event methinks. I had to throw all my free gold (120) at the computer chip event during the last 8 hours just to squeak in with the minimum number of required chips. I think the only thing that put me in the 340s was being at level 200.

And that is at the same time what negates my event luck with the Contraband/Pathmaker event and the Rocket/Blackout RPG event. Being at 200 helped me get a place in the last event, but two of my previous event prizes expired the minute I hit the big two-oh-oh.

Deluxe
07-09-2012, 09:56 PM
How does a prize expire or stop working at 200? Maybe it's just because I forgot what the winning item yielded for those two...

My event luck ran out on the Tire event methinks. I had to throw all my free gold (120) at the computer chip event during the last 8 hours just to squeak in with the minimum number of required chips. I think the only thing that put me in the 340s was being at level 200.

And that is at the same time what negates my event luck with the Contraband/Pathmaker event and the Rocket/Blackout RPG event. Being at 200 helped me get a place in the last event, but two of my previous event prizes expired the minute I hit the big two-oh-oh.

dudeman
07-09-2012, 10:03 PM
How does a prize expire or stop working at 200? Maybe it's just because I forgot what the winning item yielded for those two...

The Pathmaker bonus is "Jobs payout 20% more" and for the Blackout RPG it's "Jobs payout 30% more".

When you reach level 200 you stop gaining XP because it is the top level and XP becomes both pointless and useless. That's what is causing the problem. When you do any PvE jobs the XP from the job is temporarily added to your total. The next time your game communicates with the server, the additional XP is removed and your total is rolled back to where it was before you did the job.

When that happens, the bonus cash earned from having those event prizes is also removed. I have tested this well over 100 times and the same thing happens every time. It does not matter what causes the server communication either, anything that requires the game to connect to the server causes the XP and cash to both be reduced simultaneously. That includes banking, which is observed by the fact that if I have $0 on hand and I do a job, I pay a LOT more than the 10% deposit fee.

I have made sure that I am not being attacked when this happens, which rules that out as being the cause for losing cash. The cash that disappears simply vanishes.

Carlos,
07-10-2012, 04:59 AM
Support has been wonderful for me every time I've used it.

Replies are only late when events are going on and even then it's only by a few days

Daniel2115
07-10-2012, 05:59 AM
Been waiting since June 26th for a response about my mafia list.. Ridiculous

TRAZ
07-10-2012, 06:28 AM
Usual wait time has been no longer than a week. I simply follow up on the automated response if I haven't received any further communication regarding the ticket submitted.

Max Power
07-10-2012, 07:55 AM
The response time is related to degree of difficulty. Obvious small refunds get handled quickly. Fundamental programming flaws get handled when the programming is corrected, which in this case, sounds complex. I am not gonna apologize for Gree here because they did little to no research when implementing these buggy prizes, but if I had a problem with Gree, I would take it up directly with Gree.

Starting a thread here about it is the equivalent of trying to get your wife to change by *****ing to her sister.

Swearengen
07-10-2012, 08:48 AM
"Starting a thread here about it is the equivalent of trying to get your wife to change by *****ing to her sister." -

WOW MAX - LMAO :)

dudeman
07-10-2012, 09:16 AM
Just want to thank carlos, and max for derailing the thread.

Thanks guys. Either you missed the point or you just needed to post to see your post count go up.

To those saying small gold refunds are usually quick, I agree, they usually are, which is why it seemed completely uncharacteristic of support to leave that type of matter go ignored for a week.

Trying to put things back on track, if you are frustrated with how long it is taking for support to reply to your ticket, this is an appropriate place to vent (just watch your fudging language). Post ticket numbers if you like, because if someone from the support team does happen to see this thread, they will also find a list of tickets that have been collecting dust for some time.

Whether it's a coincidence or not, one of my week-old tickets was closed a little while after I started this thread. Looks like it may not be so pointless after all.

If all you have to add to this thread is a long winded "stop *****ing" comment, save your time. If support does read this thread it will only make it take longer for them to get to the ticket numbers that might get posted.