PDA

View Full Version : August 11 - Southern California Meet Up

Pages : [1] 2

Mcdoc
07-09-2012, 11:38 AM
Cope & I have been chatting with a few others about a face to face get together for those who live (or are willing to travel to) Southern California. I'm in Northern San Diego, so not too far from Orange County & Los Angelos & we've been kicking around the idea of meeting up at the Hooter's where I host Karaoke on Saturday nights in Oceanside.

We've discussed a few dates and SATURDAY August 11th came out as the best date - and far enough away to allow some planning. It would be great to hang out with you guys and my past experience is that it adds a whole new perspective on the game & the forums.

By the way - if anyone does choose to travel here with the family, we discussed maybe going to Legoland the next day as a family outing. If you come in for a few days, there is also the World Famous San Diego Zoo and of course Disneyland is only an hour away.

So now it's out there - let's see what comes together ;)

If you need logistical support for accommodations & such - hit up me or Cope and we'll help you out the best we can.

We'll be sure to take lots of photos

spectra
07-09-2012, 11:44 AM
I would love to go, but I am starting the closing of the quarter and we do not file the financial statementes until August 15th or so.
let us know when a final date is set........
Cheers

bigflan
07-09-2012, 11:48 AM
I can't go

Hope you guys have fun

Copenhagen
07-09-2012, 11:56 AM
You had me a Hooters.

Aidan shove Bronny in your carry on and get over here.

Dreno33
07-09-2012, 11:57 AM
I think i may be able to(: i live in Modesto north of you guys. I'll go down for the weekend with my brother or girlfriend or whatever. As of now, I'm in(:

CAPT.GIN
07-09-2012, 11:58 AM
What a great idea guys!!! It's to bad I live on the other side of the country though : (..., I'll come for a week if I can crash at someone's house lol... But I'll pay for everything else...

bigflan
07-09-2012, 11:59 AM
I'm out guys for sure

I'm on holidays when it's happening or on a plane barfing

Copenhagen
07-09-2012, 12:03 PM
I'm out guys for sure

Bummer. I can get you a fake I.D. if that's the problem, just send a current headshot or is this the correct one?

http://i47.tinypic.com/2ahe6if.jpg

CAPT.GIN
07-09-2012, 12:04 PM
I'm out guys for sure

What state do you live in?

bigflan
07-09-2012, 12:07 PM
Bummer. I can get you a fake I.D. if that's the problem, just send a current headshot or is this the correct one?

?????

I'm on holidays geezus i have a passport and can't Come nor would I because of it I'm going on holidays

bigflan
07-09-2012, 12:08 PM

Hey resize it I want to use that picture for my avatar

Copenhagen
07-09-2012, 12:25 PM
Hey resize it I want to use that picture for my avatar

Done!

http://i46.tinypic.com/x1ft3m.jpg

mickymacirl
07-09-2012, 12:26 PM
I need a holiday! Always wanted to see LA too!

bigflan
07-09-2012, 12:32 PM
You guys like my avatar

Copenhagen
07-09-2012, 12:33 PM
You guys like my avatar

Outstanding, Flan!

McDoc - I'll take that $20 iTunes card from you.

Lordsloss
07-09-2012, 12:34 PM
I live in New Orleans. How about you guys come down here next year for Mardi Gras? Beer, boobs, and sex...what more could you want?

Copenhagen
07-09-2012, 12:42 PM
Calling out the So Cal locals: HB Bombers, Kudu, JohnnyR, Dr. Dengus...

hb bombers
07-09-2012, 12:43 PM
I'm in!!!

Nice avatar Big Flan!!!

Bronson
07-09-2012, 01:02 PM
Well I am one jelly mofo - beers, babes, Forumites, the So Cal sun and Superman on the decks what more could a man want!!!

JohnnyR
07-09-2012, 02:43 PM
Ha, my gf doesn't even know how addicted I am, now ya want me to reeeaaally out myself, lol?! I'll think about it, actually "shared" two freaking threads on facebook already, blasted phone! Shoot, this sounds pretty nice actually.

SeqWins
07-09-2012, 03:13 PM
I'll be in 29 Palms on the 23rd....

Copenhagen
07-09-2012, 03:42 PM
I'll be in 29 Palms on the 23rd....

Atleast it won't be hot there at 115 degrees.

August 23rd? We'll need to set up another one so you can get to the coast for a cool off.

SeqWins
07-09-2012, 03:50 PM
It's alright guys have fun and make sure to make fun of the rest of us, that's what it's all about lol...enjoy.

Mcdoc
07-09-2012, 03:52 PM
Outstanding, Flan!McDoc - I'll take that $20 iTunes card from you.Yeah - I offered the deal to Flan 3 times on 3 different threads and he never took me up on it.

It does "fit" Him very well though - +1 on an Awesome Avatar.

boardgames rule
07-09-2012, 03:57 PM
I will take the gift card as well!!:)

Copenhagen
07-09-2012, 05:10 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/xf44mu.png

Mcdoc
07-09-2012, 05:50 PM
Love it Cope! All we need now is to set the time. The Karaoke singing starts at 10pm - so maybe we could all meet around 7:30 - eat - hang out - and go from there :)

A little Birdie told me we might even see a Certain Kitty :)

War Priest
07-09-2012, 05:54 PM
Make it in SF and I would go. Haha :)

Fifth Reich
07-09-2012, 05:56 PM
THIS IS WHAT ADDICTlON CAUSES...

Mcdoc
07-09-2012, 05:56 PM
Make it in SF and I would go. Haha :)Come on down & Bring L-Fizzle with you :) . . otherwise maybe you and Capt Gin could crash together :?

We could do room assignments to split the cost - like a college trip :)

I got Dibbs on rooming with KoD - LoLoLoL

War Priest
07-09-2012, 06:00 PM
Come on down & Bring L-Fizzle with you :)

I wish! I would go for her though. :D

. . otherwise maybe you and Capt Gin could crash together :?

Haha, no thanks!

I got Dibbs on rooming with KoD - LoLoLoL

Lucky!

Kiss Of Death
07-09-2012, 08:20 PM
Come on down & Bring L-Fizzle with you :) . . otherwise maybe you and Capt Gin could crash together :?We could do room assignments to split the cost - like a college trip :)I got Dibbs on rooming with KoD - LoLoLoL

LMAO ... If I wear the cop outfit I won't be able to arrest you as I'd (as you Americans say) be outside my jurisdiction. But then I suppose California girl cops uniforms are probably mini skirts, bikini tops and rollerskates... So could improvise! But I'm afraid CC Mark might be my roomy, I like a man with a scar! lol

Love to go boys but not going to happen, I can just imagine my husband when I purchase a ticket to America for a weekend of singing and looking at women's breasts with a bunch of guys.... Hang on sounds like a typical Finance Managers convention! I'm taking it Hooters is a strip joint? Sorry guys but (lifts top unhooks bra) I can already see a pair every day... Not that exciting for me! I have I admit... In my early days I may have done just that... But that's probably why I'm on husband 2. What's with fith reich? Is he possums brother? Ps thanks McDoc for the PM... Love the nude shots of you! Did you like mine? I was 23 when I took it ;)

Corsair
07-09-2012, 08:22 PM
For the first time, I wish I lived back there. Used to live in the Flower Fields condos on the hill on the other side of 78 across from that Hooters. Been there several times. I have a client up in Capistrano and have been hoping to get out there, but they've gone dormant on me. Man, sometimes I do miss that area. Have a good one folks, and have one for each of us who can't be there!

Kudu22
07-09-2012, 09:25 PM
Sorry guys I have been absent. I am so in on this. Hot sexy California Hootiers girls and beer. Ya I am in!!! Too bad Lulu wont make it so I could run my Bama Roll Tide gear.

Oh had to edit for my favorite Aussie...KOD. Hootiers is a up scale family establishment that servers great hot wings, fried pickles and Good ol southern food while the girls wear shorts that barley cover their ass cheeks and tank tops 2 sizes to small. That is the cliff notes...just think great food and beer and a mild case of whip lash from snapping your head around as the girls go prancing by in different directions.

LeBarticus
07-09-2012, 09:52 PM
Lol dammit, just moved outta LA

Dreno33
07-09-2012, 10:04 PM
The ultimate Forum Fight Night.

Mcdoc
07-10-2012, 02:50 AM
Oh wow - just checked back in on this thread - and for the record - there are No nude photos of me in existence anywhere - LoL - thanks for,the sentiment KoD - but I will have a look at those you mentioned whenever you want to send them right on over :)

I promise (*cough*'*cough*) to keep them to myself :)

marebear
07-10-2012, 06:11 AM
Hooters has awesome wings and don't forget about the fabulous 80's push down socks, lol lol lol!!! ( i know you guys dont notice the socks 😜This sounds like fun. I want to see pics!! I'm jelly as flan would say. Have fun and have a drink or 5 for me.

Bronson
07-10-2012, 06:40 AM
Defo get some pics up guys - the later inthe night you take them the better!

Also I'm going to give my full "going out" alcohol quota to Copenhagen to drink, don't let me down big fella!!!

ivanblubalz
07-10-2012, 07:07 AM
post pictures from the meet up

Copenhagen
07-10-2012, 08:11 AM
Defo get some pics up guys - the later inthe night you take them the better!

Also I'm going to give my full "going out" alcohol quota to Copenhagen to drink, don't let me down big fella!!!

I know you realize what you are asking... Given. I'm guessing McDoc has an open bar tab for the gig.

Tate
07-10-2012, 08:36 AM
Hey everybody, as much as we would love to join you in SoCal, we will be in the middle of a reno and a move right about that time, arrghhh. If I even suggested it, my wife would have me committed as a Funzioholic/MWaholic!!!

As a matter of fact, the reno has been going on for the past 3 weeks and that's one reason I haven't been on here much lately. Moving into a fully reno'd 1600 sq foot home with pool and summer kitchen and looking forward to it!
But i'll be thinking of ya'll

spectra
07-10-2012, 11:36 AM
Guys a quick question

what are we gona be doing AT Hooters if we are in the middle of an event?????????????????

HAHAHAHAHA,

Easy, we will all be trying to open boxes every hour, hahahahahaha

we gona sing kareoke, then is Cope's turn to sing, but he will pass because he has to open a box in the next 5 minutes, hahahahahahah

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we have an MW problem..................................

Copenhagen
07-10-2012, 01:14 PM
Sounds like you're traveling down, Spectra? Btw there's only one song that I will sing and I doubt McDoc has it.

Scabbyfeet
07-10-2012, 01:18 PM
Sounds like you're traveling down, Spectra? Btw there's only one song that I will sing and I doubt McDoc has it.Don't worry Cope I'm sure he has all of the Back Street Boys CD's . So sing away!

Copenhagen
07-10-2012, 05:15 PM
Don't worry Cope I'm sure he has all of the Back Street Boys CD's . So sing away!

How did you know? pfftt.

LuLu:)
07-10-2012, 05:20 PM
Too bad Lulu wont make it so I could run my Bama Roll Tide gear.

Awe, Kudu, You def need to run that gear.... to the trash and quickly!! ha Sooo tempted to bring you something good to wear. Maybe something in blue and orange!!

edit:Cope said pfftt:)

Copenhagen
07-10-2012, 05:27 PM
Awe, Kudu, You def need to run that gear.... to the trash and quickly!! ha Sooo tempted to bring you something good to wear. Maybe something in blue and orange!!

edit:Cope said pfftt:)

Looks like you're going to have to get geared up and represent in So Cal. War Eagle!

07-10-2012, 05:52 PM
Looks like you're going to have to get geared up and represent in So Cal. War Eagle!

Wish I could but I can't sing and I don't like hooters. Lolol. You guys would be a blast!! Hate I can't make it. Kudu better wear the correct team colors.
Please don't open crates during karaoke. War Eagle!!

Kudu22
07-10-2012, 07:28 PM
Lulu I don't look good in anything other than Angels red or Bama maroon. Last year in AL I came home with at least 10 new Bama hats. My rep who I was seeing out there was so upset she sent me a AU hat a week later. I never even took it out of the box and just handed off to someone else. BTW the Toomer tree died on it's own. LOL

Copenhagen
07-10-2012, 11:00 PM
Lulu I don't look good in anything other than Angels red or Bama maroon. Last year in AL I came home with at least 10 new Bama hats. My rep who I was seeing out there was so upset she sent me a AU hat a week later. I never even took it out of the box and just handed off to someone else. BTW the Toomer tree died on it's own. LOL

Bring those Tide hats with you so we all can wear one...unless Lulu makes the trip out. Lulu - We'll take you out somewhere nice first, before hitting Hooters. How does Maestros Newport Beach sound? It's next to Fashion Island which has a Lemon Athletica store.

Just putting the pressure on you because it would be great to have you there. Also, if you come, then I can start selling Aidan on making the trip and then domino affect to Bronson and MickyMac.

Crime City Mark
07-10-2012, 11:27 PM
I could make an appearance as long as it isn't at a place like Hooters.

Prisoner of War
07-11-2012, 02:50 AM
Oceanside is an hour away from me,just might show up for some drinks,and i have a friend who loves karaoke.
Don't like Hooters Mark? Where would you suggest?.I'm sure they would meet you wherever you would like to go.

Jhoemel
07-11-2012, 03:01 AM
Upload some pictures from the meet up guys. I would definitely love to go if I could afford it. :)

Mcdoc
07-11-2012, 03:51 AM
Sorry to be so silent today - I was AFK more than usual today :/

I know you realize what you are asking... Given. I'm guessing McDoc has an open bar tab for the gig.I do have a $50 BAR Tab - funny thing is - I don't even drink. I'll be happy to buy a round :)

Guys a quick questionwhat are we gona be doing AT Hooters if we are in the middle of an event????????????????.Good News - Hooters Has FREE WiFi!!!!! I have won several events sitting at a Hooters table :p

Sounds like you're traveling down, Spectra? Btw there's only one song that I will sing and I doubt McDoc has it.If they EVER made it on Karaoke - I have it! Even the "Halls of Momtezuma . . . ." -LoL

I could make an appearance as long as it isn't at a place like Hooters.Really? hooters was just bought out by the people who own Chilli's last year and they are really pretty conservative. Don't hate - appreciate. It's really pretty chill - I hope you reconsider :)

I also do Karaoke at Hennessey's on Wednesday nights - but that might not be a convenient night for everyone.

Oceanside is an hour away from me,just might show up for some drinks,and i have a friend who loves karaoke.Don't like Hooters Mark? Where would you suggest?.I'm sure they would meet you wherever you would like to go.Come one down! P.S. I don't know of a Denny's that has Karaoke - and TRUST ME - Karaoke is an Awesome Ice Breaker way to get to know people :)

I hope this becomes the ultimate "event".

Aidan
07-11-2012, 04:22 AM
Just putting the pressure on you because it would be great to have you there. Also, if you come, then I can start selling Aidan on making the trip and then domino affect to Bronson and MickyMac.

Hahahahaha...hahahaha...hahaha..haha..ha..h....... .(OK is going to kill me now)

Urmmm, If you can convince OK not to bring his chain gun i just might fly there with bronny and micky!

Everson25
07-11-2012, 04:35 AM
Hey Aidan! We can organize one here in UK. I imagine it would be easy to get many around here. We could even invite Bronson. The only problem he might come by boat as Wales is under water...lol.

Tate
07-11-2012, 05:03 AM
I could make an appearance as long as it isn't at a place like Hooters.

Hell, maybe i'll have to change the move-in dates just to meet CCMark!

jk, hope you all have a blast, and remember the pics!

dokinus
07-11-2012, 07:14 AM
jhoemel and i can hitchhike on a airplane and go there. XD
its not going to be a problem.

Jhoemel
07-11-2012, 08:05 AM
jhoemel and i can hitchhike on a airplane and go there. XD
its not going to be a problem.

Totally possible man, haha, im going to get my body fit a suitcase and its fine :p

Mcdoc
07-11-2012, 05:36 PM
So have we heard back from all of the California / Vegas / Arizona folks?

This could be a good excuse for a "business" trip or for anyone who hasn't planned a big Vacation, there is totally a lot to do here in The San Diego Area:

Sea World
San Deigo Zoo
Wild Animal Park
Legoland
Disneyland
Knot's Berry Farm
Hooters
Beaches
Hollywood
Etc

The Welcome mat is out :)

Led
07-11-2012, 07:34 PM
I live pretty close by. May have to stop by and check it out!!

Hello Kitty
07-11-2012, 09:19 PM
So have we heard back from all of the California / Vegas / Arizona folks?

This could be a good excuse for a "business" trip or for anyone who hasn't planned a big Vacation, there is totally a lot to do here in The San Diego Area:

Sea World
San Deigo Zoo
Wild Animal Park
Legoland
Disneyland
Knot's Berry Farm
Hooters
Beaches
Hollywood
Etc

The Welcome mat is out :)What about the local Florida folks? :) So I may be able to swing this...are you just doing the dinner thing or is it more a day thing? Make it worth the while!

Led
07-11-2012, 10:28 PM
What about the local Florida folks? :) So I may be able to swing this...are you just doing the dinner thing or is it more a day thing? Make it worth the while!

You can stay with me kitten! Downtown San Diego is fun I'll be happy to show you around to bad comic con is this week.

Mcdoc
07-11-2012, 11:17 PM
We could really do just about anything :)

LoL - I am hosting Karaoke at the moment and some guy is singing "Anything Anything" by Dramarama.

Hello Kitty
07-12-2012, 04:40 AM
We could really do just about anything :) LoL - I am hosting Karaoke at the moment and some guy is singing "Anything Anything" by Dramarama.Nice! I'll need a duet partner to sing "Don't go Breaking My Heart" by Elton and Kiki with me :)

@Led - Bahaha on Comicon! :D

Crime City Mark
07-12-2012, 12:50 PM
If you want to do a lunch meet-and-greet down there, I could come down. I just won't go to a place like Hooters; it's not my style.

Also, anyone going to NYCC? There's a good chance I'll be there and we'll be having some contests and prizes.

Dreno33
07-12-2012, 12:54 PM
If you want to do a lunch meet-and-greet down there, I could come down. I just won't go to a place like Hooters; it's not my style.

well if i go I'm going down earlier in the day to hang out in LA all day. we should do that too with everyone. McDoc knows the place best. he should find a good lunch place.

Dreno33
07-12-2012, 04:30 PM
Hey I can for sure go. McDoc, can you recommend me a hotel to stay at? 1 night, saturday night. i want to save money b/c I'm a tight @ss haha. just wondering if you knew of a decent hotel for the price.

Crime City Mark
07-15-2012, 09:00 AM
So, any ideas for a lunch venue? I'll need to make arrangements soon.

Hello Kitty
07-15-2012, 10:51 PM
McDoc and Cope - Will you be doing a lunch so CCM can join? If I pull the trigger on this, I'll be staying in OC/Laguna Beach, so just wanted to know what the itinerary looks like for Saturday. Hope this works out!

Dreno33
07-15-2012, 11:01 PM
McDoc and Cope - Will you be doing a lunch so CCM can join? If I pull the trigger on this, I'll be staying in OC/Laguna Beach, so just wanted to know what the itinerary looks like for Saturday. Hope this works out!

Kitty, you travel the world and back every couple of weeks, do you happen to know of any pretty good hotels where the meet up is

Copenhagen
07-15-2012, 11:01 PM
I'd prefer a late lunch/early dinner, say around 5:00. Then those that want to hang out later can hit McDoc's event, which I believe starts at 10:00.

Open to any other opinions or ideas.

Dreno33
07-15-2012, 11:04 PM
I'd prefer a late lunch/early dinner, say around 5:00. Then those that want to hang out later can hit McDoc's event, which I believe starts at 10:00.

Open to any other opinions or ideas.

i thought he said 7...?

Copenhagen
07-15-2012, 11:10 PM
Kitty, you travel the world and back every couple of weeks, do you happen to know of any pretty good hotels where the meet up is

I believe both of these hotels are walking distance to Hooters, literally in the same parking lot.

Holiday Inn Express
3170 Vista Way
Oceanside‎ CA‎ 92056
+1 (760) 439-1499

Extended stay
3190 Vista Way
Oceanside‎ CA‎ 92056
+1 (760) 439-1499

Copenhagen
07-15-2012, 11:11 PM
i thought he said 7...?

Karaoke starts at 10:00. 7:00 for dinner somewhere else works for me also.

Hello Kitty
07-15-2012, 11:16 PM
Kitty, you travel the world and back every couple of weeks, do you happen to know of any pretty good hotels where the meet up isHey Draino, I usually stay on Marriott properties. Their Fairfield and Springhill brands are economical for a college budget.

Just saw Cope's recommendations, those would work too.

Hello Kitty
07-18-2012, 10:37 AM
Just booked my plane tickets for this dealio! :)

War Priest
07-18-2012, 10:44 AM
Just booked my plane tickets for this dealio! :)

Want to book mine too. :p

Mcdoc
07-18-2012, 10:53 AM
Yikes - I need to catch Kitty quickly - there was a mistake on the date and Cope and I were talking about bumping it a week back to August 18th. I do hope we can still make that work for everyone.

spectra
07-18-2012, 10:57 AM
I am accepting donations for airfare...............:p
WP, sell some of that gold you have....hahahaha

Dreno33
07-18-2012, 11:03 AM
Yikes - I need to catch Kitty quickly - there was a mistake on the date and Cope and I were talking about bumping it a week back to August 18th. I do hope we can still make that work for everyone.

wooah wooah woah. no no no. I've requested the days off already and everything is set.

War Priest
07-18-2012, 11:05 AM
I am accepting donations for airfare...............:p
WP, sell some of that gold you have....hahahaha

Would if I could. That would be the only way I could make it. Haha

Hello Kitty
07-18-2012, 11:51 AM
wooah wooah woah. no no no. I've requested the days off already and everything is set.Looks like it's you and me Draino :) I can't do the weekend of August 18. Could we all meet for lunch/late dinner on the 11th instead of having to do this at Hooter's (I didn't mind the venue - just seems like there is an issue to have it there)?

Dreno33
07-18-2012, 11:54 AM
Looks like it's you and me Draino :) I can't do the weekend of August 18. Could we all meet for lunch/late dinner on the 11th instead of having to do this at Hooter's (I didn't mind the venue - just seems like there is an issue to have it there)?

why is it changed? and why was there no warning or asking? i don't understand

Hello Kitty
07-18-2012, 11:58 AM
why is it changed? and why was there no warning or asking? i don't understandYeah - kind of a bummer.

Alright - so what's the roll call?

Maybe some folks can accomodate visiting two waves of us - August 11 for a meet and greet lunch or dinner/happy hour and August 18 for the Hooters thing.

War Priest
07-18-2012, 12:15 PM
Kitty, that is crazy you flying out there to have lunch. Haha :p

Hello Kitty
07-18-2012, 12:29 PM
Kitty, that is crazy you flying out there to have lunch. Haha :pThat's how I roll. Gotta eat somewhere, right? LOL. Kidding.

I commuted all last year to SoCal working on another acquisition and met some awesome friends out there. So I'm getting a two-fer: catch up with old friends and meet up with new friends. Unfortunately, I can only do the weekend of Aug 11 otherwise, it's a no-go.

No one seems to be around to confirm...hellooooo...anyone? Could you squeeze in both dates? What about the 12th?

War Priest
07-18-2012, 12:31 PM
Everyone fly to Sioux City, Iowa instead...

Mcdoc
07-18-2012, 02:14 PM
It was my fault on the Date - but if the 11th has already created plans for everyone - then I will adjust. I had a wedding for my neighbor's daughter that wasn't on my calendar yet because it was a casual booking - so if we do lunch - I can still make it happen - my wedding is from 7-11. I can be back at hooters by 12:30 if people are still hanging out for Karaoke :)

I would be totally cool keeping things as a "Lunch" event on the 11th - close by there is an El Toritos Mexican food restaurant with kind of a side room or a Mimi's Cafe with a little side room. I would just have to bail by 2:30 to get to my wedding - so if we met up around noon for lunch - then if you guys hang out longer and decide to head over to Hooters after 10pm for Karaoke - I can join you again later. I feel so bummed for the oversight - but if keeping it on the 11th means we're gonna see Kitty and Draino already got off from work - then lets keep it where it's at :)

Sorry for the confusion on this - but Now maybe CCMark will be part of the fun as well.

Oh yeah - there's always Sunday the next day if you guys wanna plan something for the day after like a group meet-up at the beach or something if you're still in town.

Imma turn it over to Cope for any other planning - but I'm glad to assist in any questions for near-by lodging or entertainment.

Oh yeah - last thing - Hooter's told me there is a HUGE UFC fight on the 11th - so if you were going to go there earlier - you would have to be there before 6pm to even get a table as they get extremely crowded on "Fight Nights" between 6:30 & 10pm. I think the fight starts at 6:30 or 7pm and usually goes all the way until 10pm.

anyway - super excited to see this come together!

bigflan
07-18-2012, 02:17 PM
Hey guys I'm coming I hope you guys are ready for the muscle show

Mcdoc
07-18-2012, 02:18 PM
Ok - so like Kitty asked - whats the Roll Call? Who's In?

Saturday 11th Lunch - I'm there!
Saturday evening plans - catch up to you guys after my wedding
Sunday get together for those still in town - I'm there!

bigflan
07-18-2012, 02:19 PM
Hahhahahahaha I'm joking I can't come

Hello Kitty
07-18-2012, 02:43 PM
Ok - so like Kitty asked - whats the Roll Call? Who's In?Saturday 11th Lunch - I'm there!Saturday evening plans - catch up to you guys after my weddingSunday get together for those still in town - I'm there!Sat, Aug 11 works - preferable
Sun, Aug 12 works - I would need to know by 10am EST tomorrow (7/19) to change my flight to late Sun or Mon departure.

If neither works for anyone, I still would need to know by 10am EST tomorrow (7/19) to cancel my flight.

Hope it works out! Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!

Copenhagen
07-18-2012, 03:51 PM
Let's shoot for El Torito at 11:30 for lunch so McDoc can get out of there by 2:30.

My other idea is to go to the wedding with McDoc a la...

http://i46.tinypic.com/2ezn2xk.jpg

Who's in?

Hello Kitty
07-18-2012, 04:27 PM
Woohoo! Draino, we're back on again. Don't cancel plans. Cope - I'm in :)

Copenhagen
07-18-2012, 05:14 PM
McDoc - Please don't change your plans again. I'm not good at making these flyers...

http://i49.tinypic.com/wankfl.png

Copenhagen
07-18-2012, 05:21 PM

Woo Hoo!

http://i50.tinypic.com/2rcmn8k.jpg

RSVP list:

McDoc
HB Bombers
Hello Kitty
Cope
Kudu
Dreno33
Led
Crime City Mark
johnnyR (?)
Vballlmadam

Scabbyfeet
07-18-2012, 05:35 PM
Hey Cope WTF , you didn't mention free guacamole and Cheif Pepe was cooking or I would have booked a flight ! Real nice pal , thanks ......thanks a lot . Haha

Copenhagen
07-18-2012, 05:40 PM
Hey Cope WTF , you didn't mention free guacamole and Cheif Pepe was cooking or I would have booked a flight ! Real nice pal , thanks ......thanks a lot . Haha

Sorry Bro. Out with the Hooter's girls and in with Chef Pepe!

Scabbyfeet
07-18-2012, 06:04 PM
Sorry Bro. Out with the Hooter's girls and in with Chef Pepe!I'm sure Pepe will whip you guys up something special . Who needs beers and bikinis anyways .

Mcdoc
07-18-2012, 06:05 PM
My other idea is to go to the wedding with McDoc a la...http://i46.tinypic.com/2ezn2xk.jpgWedding crashers gotta dress the part :)

Dreno33
07-18-2012, 06:21 PM

lol my gf and i are gnna have to leave at like 3am, maybe earlier. hahahah. crap

Mcdoc
07-18-2012, 06:24 PM
lol my gf and i are gnna have to leave at like 3am, maybe earlier. hahahah. crapYou're young - you can do it :)

Dreno33
07-18-2012, 06:28 PM
You're young - you can do it :)

well i might have to work friday night. (i would get off at 12, lol)

Hello Kitty
07-18-2012, 06:46 PM
well i might have to work friday night. (i would get off at 12, lol)Come on Dreno...you can do it! Sleeping is for old people, like me and I'm treking across the continent just to see you :)

Dreno33
07-18-2012, 06:58 PM
Come on Dreno...you can do it! Sleeping is for old people, like me and I'm treking across the continent just to see you :)

lol alright alright. but if my head falls down into my food, you guys have to clean me up

War Priest
07-18-2012, 07:02 PM
lol alright alright. but if my head falls down into my food, you guys have to clean me up

Sure, they will just spray you off at the gasoline pump.

Hello Kitty
07-18-2012, 07:06 PM
McDoc - Please don't change your plans again. I'm not good at making these flyers...

http://i49.tinypic.com/wankfl.pngI clicked and didn't get my free guacamole. It must be Funzio brand.

War Priest
07-18-2012, 07:07 PM
I clicked and didn't get my free guacamole. It must be Funzio brand.

Nice one Kitty. :)

Dreno33
07-18-2012, 07:17 PM
Sure, they will just spray you off at the gasoline pump.

ill make sure to stand in front of my open car tank lol

Dreno33
07-18-2012, 07:19 PM

i don't like guacamole... dam

War Priest
07-18-2012, 07:21 PM
ill make sure to stand in front of my open car tank lol

I can't find a GIF or youtube clip but I can picture you like Tommy Boy singing and dancing in it.

Hello Kitty
07-18-2012, 08:47 PM
I sent a courtesy PM to CCM about the new venue from Cope's post below with Pepe and let him know to be there! Just so you guys know, he notoriously ignores everything I post - so you may want to reach out to him on your own. Just trying to help. :)

Copenhagen
07-18-2012, 08:55 PM
Wedding crashers gotta dress the part :)

Actually, I do own a tux, and always looking for an excuse to wear my favorite cuff links.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2mpby40.jpg

Hello Kitty
07-18-2012, 09:07 PM
I hope this isn't too much for the crash.

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/vw111/725d4d4e.jpg

CAPT.GIN
07-18-2012, 09:09 PM
Hey when you all meet up make sure to take a lot of pics I want to see all of them! Wish I could go, this is gonna end up great for you guys... I can't believe I'm gonna miss out on all that fun...

War Priest
07-18-2012, 09:15 PM
Hey when you all meet up make sure to take a lot of pics I want to see all of them! Wish I could go, this is gonna end up great for you guys... I can't believe I'm gonna miss out on all that fun...

I know. It sucks... :(

CAPT.GIN
07-18-2012, 09:16 PM
WP if one of them let me crash in there cars or something I would so go bro!!! I always wanted to go to the Disney land In California...

War Priest
07-18-2012, 09:18 PM
WP if one of them let me crash in there cars or something I would so go bro!!! I always wanted to go to the Disney land In California...

Well at least L Fizzle isn't going. If she did I would of started walking there 5 days ago. :p

CAPT.GIN
07-18-2012, 09:19 PM
Well at least L Fizzle isn't going. If she did I would of started walking there 5 days ago. :p

Hahaha wow it's like that bro... You know cc mark is going to I heard....

War Priest
07-18-2012, 09:20 PM
Hahaha wow it's like that bro... You know cc mark is going to I heard....

What does that mean..? :rolleyes:

And yeah, I heard.

Led
07-18-2012, 09:23 PM
I would like to RSVP for lunch if you will have me.

😳😁

CAPT.GIN
07-18-2012, 09:24 PM
Led are you a wrestling fan?

CAPT.GIN
07-18-2012, 09:26 PM
What does that mean..? :rolleyes:

And yeah, I heard.

It means watch when they announce the next girl that works for gree on here your gonna fall in love all over again lol... But before you make a move the gin is gonna have her digits...

Led
07-18-2012, 09:27 PM
Led are you a wrestling fan?

Yes..

But if you show up to the meet up I'm not wrestling you!!

Kitty maybe lol jk 😄

Hello Kitty
07-18-2012, 09:29 PM
I know. It sucks... :(You could give up your LE for the next month and come out. I just checked airfair from Sioux City to LAX and it's $550 USD. That's a only a couple of missed LE's.

CAPT.GIN
07-18-2012, 09:32 PM
You could give up your LE for the next month and come out. I just checked airfair from Sioux City to LAX and it's $550 USD. That's a only a couple of missed LE's.

Kitty what is the cheapest flight from ny to Cali?

Hello Kitty
07-18-2012, 09:34 PM
Kitty what is the cheapest flight from ny to Cali?Try travelocity.com or expedia.com and plug in your city/destination.

War Priest
07-18-2012, 09:36 PM
You could give up your LE for the next month and come out. I just checked airfair from Sioux City to LAX and it's $550 USD. That's a only a couple of missed LE's.

Kitty, I don't buy gold anymore. Haven't for awhile. I am just using what I have left to buy LE's. You must not of heard.

But with college and stuff I can't afford it. Next one is in the Midwest! :(

Led
07-18-2012, 09:37 PM
Try travelocity.com or expedia.com and plug in your city/destination.

HA!!! Your not a travel agent?? LOL

Find you own flight Gin lol

War Priest
07-18-2012, 09:40 PM
HA!!! Your not a travel agent?? LOL

Find you own flight Gin lol

I think I am special. She checked mine for me. :)

War Priest
I didn't hear WP. Sorry for the miss. I would rather you spend it on college, so I'm so psyched and proud of you!!!

Next event is in FL though! I will volunteer to organize the whole event and perhaps extend support for housing. :)

You already have another one planned already? :eek:

Copenhagen
@ Kitty - Loving the dress!

@Led - "Rock on, buddy,... and bring some Slim Jims!" (Macho Man Hulkster Savage voice)

Led
07-18-2012, 09:48 PM
@ Kitty - Loving the dress!

@Led - "Rock on, buddy,... and bring some Slim Jims!" (Macho Man Hulkster Savage voice)

I'm not bringing slim jims but first round and guacamole on me 😃

CAPT.GIN
07-18-2012, 10:01 PM
Kitty what do you do for a living? You travel so much. Have you seen almost the whole world yet?

War Priest
07-18-2012, 10:01 PM
I was kidding Kitty.

If this was like December or January, I would come...

Led
07-18-2012, 10:18 PM
ccmark needs to rsvp stat!

hb bombers
07-18-2012, 11:17 PM
I'm in!!! Can't wait to meet all of you! This should be a blast!!! Can't believe Chef Pepe will be cooking for us and we get free guacamole. Now all we need is CC Mark to show up with some extra gold!

Mcdoc
07-19-2012, 02:15 AM
Maybe since we are going to a different venue to accommodate CCMark - he can convince L-Fizzle to drive down with him :)

Jhoemel
07-19-2012, 02:33 AM
Maybe since we are going to a different venue to accommodate CCMark - he can convince L-Fizzle to drive down with him :)

If that happens, wp will go bananas and do everything he can to come :)

Mcdoc
07-19-2012, 02:38 AM
I was kidding Kitty.If this was like December or January, I would come... That just means we're gonna have to schedule another one in January :). It will be interesting to see who will still be playing in 6 months :)

Dreno33
07-19-2012, 05:33 AM
That just means we're gonna have to schedule another one in January :). It will be interesting to see who will still be playing in 6 months :)

oh god more flans

éffinergie92
07-19-2012, 05:50 AM
Would love to join you but a little but far unfortunatly... have fun and post pictures !

War Priest
07-19-2012, 09:05 AM

No..! This better not happen.

War Priest
07-19-2012, 09:06 AM
If that happens, wp will go bananas and do everything he can to come :)

If I knew she was going, I would of started walking there 5 days ago. :D

overkill 280
07-19-2012, 11:53 AM
Hahahahaha...hahahaha...hahaha..haha..ha..h....... .(OK is going to kill me now)

Urmmm, If you can convince OK not to bring his chain gun i just might fly there with bronny and micky!Lol It's alright Aidan you didn't say anything. But yeah..lulu WONT be going anywhere!! :rolleyes:

Copenhagen
07-19-2012, 12:51 PM
Lol It's alright Aidan you didn't say anything. But yeah..lulu WONT be going anywhere!! :rolleyes:

OK - Are you the one who took down Lulu's photo from the guess the member thread? Be careful with latch keying your birds. The good ones need to spread their wings and head out to the OC for lunch with Chef Pepe.:D

War Priest
07-19-2012, 01:10 PM
I will give someone all my LE's if they pay my fees. :p

You guys are going to have fun. Still can't believe Kitty is flying across the country though. Haha, that's dangerous! :rolleyes:

Copenhagen
07-19-2012, 01:33 PM
I will give someone all my LE's if they pay my fees. :p

You guys are going to have fun. Still can't believe Kitty is flying across the country though. Haha, that's dangerous! :rolleyes:

Aren't you off from school for the summer? See the country a little bit and start driving. Stop by NoCal and bring LFizzle down with you.

War Priest
07-19-2012, 01:36 PM
Aren't you off from school for the summer? See the country a little bit and start driving. Stop by NoCal and bring LFizzle down with you.

Yeah, but I have a class on the 9th, and 16th. :p

And I am in Iowa, how could I bring Fizzy. :D

Copenhagen
07-19-2012, 01:44 PM
Yeah, but I have a class on the 9th, and 16th. :p

And I am in Iowa, how could I bring Fizzy. :D

Keep your flashers going on your whip and drive fast!

War Priest
07-19-2012, 02:43 PM
What is going to happen is:

"Come on vacation, leave on probation, return on parol violation." :D

Jhoemel
07-19-2012, 04:01 PM
If I knew she was going, I would of started walking there 5 days ago. :D

Hahaha, start walking now wp

War Priest
07-19-2012, 04:03 PM
Hahaha, start walking now wp

I doubt she will go. She better not. That would be a day ruiner... Scratch that, it would be a LIFE ruiner. =/

Jhoemel
07-19-2012, 04:06 PM
I doubt she will go. She better not. That would be a day ruiner... Scratch that, it would be a LIFE ruiner. =/

Well her going is still just a possibility

07-19-2012, 04:27 PM
OK - Are you the one who took down Lulu's photo from the guess the member thread? Be careful with latch keying your birds. The good ones need to spread their wings and head out to the OC for lunch with Chef Pepe.:D

Ahh, noo. That was me. It was an accident, Wasn't aware changes in the bucket would effect the thread. Guess Seq would have to put it back? That is not my baby pic if thats what you're lookin for;)

I would like to have lunch with Chef Pepe and all of you. If Kitty could drop the rope down on her way over and I'll hang on til I get there, that would be awesome. I unfortunately don't have the flyer miles:(

Hello Kitty
07-19-2012, 04:47 PM
Ahh, noo. That was me. It was an accident, Wasn't aware changes in the bucket would effect the thread. Guess Seq would have to put it back? That is not my baby pic if thats what you're lookin for;)

I would like to have lunch with Chef Pepe and all of you. If Kitty could drop the rope down on her way over and I'll hang on til I get there, that would be awesome. I unfortunately don't have the flyer miles:(I'll gladly let down the rope on my way!!! This one came out of pocket for me too. :( Saving my points for two global first-class roundtrip for mom and I to go to Tokyo. I looked up what that would cost out of pocket...a whopping $32,000 for the both of us. I about fell out of my chair when I saw that!

Copenhagen
07-19-2012, 05:26 PM
I'll gladly let down the rope on my way!!! This one came out of pocket for me too. :( Saving my points for two global first-class roundtrip for mom and I to go to Tokyo. I looked up what that would cost out of pocket...a whopping $32,000 for the both of us. I about fell out of my chair when I saw that!

What???!!! I just flew first class from LAX to Guam which has layover by way of Honolulu or Tokyo for under $6K. I recall it being cheaper on the tokyo leg, but could be wrong.

Good thing you are not a travel agent. :)

07-19-2012, 05:31 PM
I'll gladly let down the rope on my way!!! This one came out of pocket for me too. :( Saving my points for two global first-class roundtrip for mom and I to go to Tokyo. I looked up what that would cost out of pocket...a whopping $32,000 for the both of us. I about fell out of my chair when I saw that!

Woowee, they are not playing around with that are they. Red carpet, caviar and champagne included.
Yes, I'd be Saving some points for that for sure. You can throw me a rope for that trip as well. I could hang on that long.. Maybe.

Copenhagen
07-19-2012, 05:42 PM
Woowee, they are not playing around with that are they. Red carpet, caviar and champagne included.
Yes, I'd be Saving some points for that for sure. You can throw me a rope for that trip as well. I could hang on that long.. Maybe.

I'm guessing that you would have no problem holding on for 14 hours with those Athletica guns. However, you might get a little wind blown and be picking bugs out of your teeth for a month.

Hello Kitty
07-19-2012, 05:46 PM
LOL LuLu! I really think it is that kind of treatment. I've only ever flown business first class and they offer OJ, mimosa, and chamgagne right as you sit down (champagne for me...why dilute it? :)) I'll throw a rope for you to Tokyo as well. Ha.

Cope, this is the uber cabin...only 8 seats on a 777: http://www.seatplans.com/airlines/United-Airlines/seatplan-classes/B777-200-Int.-Premium-Travel-Experience-Config.-1-First

07-19-2012, 05:51 PM
I'm guessing that you would have no problem holding on for 14 hours with those Athletica guns. However, you might get a little wind blown and be picking bugs out of your teeth for a month.

14 hours you say... Well I'd like to think I would at least make it out of the state.
I hate it when I get bugs in my teeth tho, maybe send down that bottle of champagne and I wouldn't care so much.

Edit: oh wow Kitty, you're gonna have to pull me up then if all that's going on in there!

Copenhagen
07-19-2012, 06:10 PM
Cope, this is the uber cabin...only 8 seats on a 777: http://www.seatplans.com/airlines/United-Airlines/seatplan-classes/B777-200-Int.-Premium-Travel-Experience-Config.-1-First

oh yeah, baby! I would ask them to circle a few extra times for that treatment. Does it come with a pedicure?

btw - I take it back. Will you please be my travel agent?

Hello Kitty
07-19-2012, 06:20 PM
oh yeah, baby! I would ask them to circle a few extra times for that treatment. Does it come with a pedicure?Hahaha. Should be a full mani/pedi...right?! I do love when they wheel out the charcuterie (yeah - I had to look it up myself) cart with port for 4th course and the ice cream sundae cart for dessert. The flight becomes part of the vacation adventure at that point!

LuLu - you know I'd reel in a sister! :)

Kudu22
07-19-2012, 08:03 PM
Lulu has to go!!!!!!!!!

07-19-2012, 09:16 PM
Lulu has to go!!!!!!!!!

Why are you trying to get rid of we Kudu??

Kudu22
07-19-2012, 10:02 PM
Ha!!! I meant you have to go on the trip. No way in the world would I say "you have to go" to make you feel you are not at home in SOCal. I wouldn't ever be like that to you even if you showed up in in a blue dress and orange shoes. LOL. Not many will get that inside joke.

07-19-2012, 10:19 PM
Ha!!! I meant you have to go on the trip. No way in the world would I say "you have to go" to make you feel you are not at home in SOCal. I wouldn't ever think of trying to get away from you even if you showed up in in a blue dress and orange shoes. LOL. Not many will get that inside joke.

haha, love it! I know and I wish I could. Maybe you just want me to bring you some Bama hot sauce.;) hmmm

overkill 280
07-19-2012, 10:40 PM
OK - Are you the one who took down Lulu's photo from the guess the member thread? Be careful with latch keying your birds. The good ones need to spread their wings and head out to the OC for lunch with Chef Pepe.:D K..I don't even have a clue what you're talking about with latches keys and birds!! :rolleyes: And the good ones know exactly whats good for them and where ;)

Copenhagen
07-20-2012, 12:15 AM
And the good ones know exactly whats good for them and where ;)

I agree with you there. Just looking for ya, brother, and promoting the so cal event. It's a short trip for you, due south of Alberta...only about 2,000 miles.

Aidan
07-20-2012, 12:41 AM
And the good ones know exactly whats good for them and where ;)

Yup got tht right, It's in dublin. There's a top lad there named urmmm, vaguely remember... I think its Aidanlee Cooper or something like that 😝

Jk OK. You can put your guns back in its safe.lmao 😂

Dreno33
07-20-2012, 12:51 AM
hey guys so recap -

11:30am is lunch
6(ish) is the UFC fights at Hooters
wait til McDoc gets back from getting married :rolleyes: to start karaoke
next morning (time?) is Legoland?

Kudu22
07-20-2012, 06:18 AM
That Bama nation sauce is truly good. I need to order more of it. I found it online but have to order a case of it.

07-20-2012, 07:24 AM
That Bama nation sauce is truly good. I need to order more of it. I found it online but have to order a case of it.
I don't mind shipping it to ya. This is it right..
http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj529/Lulu2306/69729b0b.jpg

Kudu22
07-20-2012, 11:50 AM
Not even close girl. Notice the class this bottle has.

07-21-2012, 07:37 AM
ha, Kudos to you Kudu. Yeah well... Alright I'll give you that one. :eek:

Crime City Mark
07-23-2012, 05:26 PM
Is LAX really the closest airport? I'm thinking I'll fly down and rent a car, just to make things easy. An 8-hour drive is my idea of no thanks.

Crime City Mark
07-23-2012, 05:32 PM
Looks like my flight will get me in just after noon, so I'd be getting there around 2pm with the drive from LAX. Hope that's cool.

Led
07-23-2012, 05:39 PM
You should fly into limburg field in San Diego should be the same price but WAY easier than flying into lax then driving Down.

Crime City Mark
07-23-2012, 05:45 PM
You should fly into limburg field in San Diego should be the same price but WAY easier than flying into lax then driving Down.

Ah, already booked the flight. I'll see if I can cancel it.

Crime City Mark
07-23-2012, 05:47 PM
Hrm, not that much more expensive and I can get in earlier. I'll see what I can arrange.

Led
07-23-2012, 05:47 PM
Depending on the airline it shouldn't be a big deal I've switched flights from Ontario to limburg. Good luck LA traffic is the worst lol

Copenhagen
07-31-2012, 07:18 PM
10 day count down. Looking forward to meeting you all.

War Priest
07-31-2012, 07:20 PM
What if Dreno or somebody is really an ax murder or something? :eek:

Hello Kitty
07-31-2012, 07:23 PM
LOL. That's such a positive vibe thought WP. Have you been using too many water tablets? :rolleyes:

War Priest
07-31-2012, 07:24 PM
LOL. That's such a positive vibe thought WP. Have you been using too many water tablets? :rolleyes:

No, that's just my jealousy talking. :(

Hello Kitty
07-31-2012, 07:25 PM
No, that's just my jealousy talking. :(Awww. I'm sorry. Really wish you could go! :( I'm looking forward to meeting and seeing everyone in person.

War Priest
07-31-2012, 07:27 PM
Awww. I'm sorry. Really wish you could go! :( I'm looking forward to meeting and seeing everyone in person.

I wish I could go too! Instead I have to sit here and read when you guys get back how awesome and pretty you are in person and how much fun you guys had. =/

Hello Kitty
07-31-2012, 07:30 PM
I wish I could go too! Instead I have to sit here and read when you guys get back how awesome and pretty you are in person and how much fun you guys had. =/We'll make Draino do a shot for every person that couldn't attend :)

@McDoc and Cope - what's the latest roll call? I swear I though I was sitting next to CCM on my flight from FL to San Fran today. I was nervous to take out my iPad. Hahaha.

Copenhagen
07-31-2012, 07:34 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/wankfl.png

Current RSVP List:

McDoc
HB Bombers
Hello Kitty
Cope
Kudu
Dreno33
Led
Crime City Mark
Vballmadam

JohnnyR (?)

Copenhagen
07-31-2012, 07:36 PM
We'll make Draino do a shot for every person that couldn't attend :).

Good idea! Line em up.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2rcmn8k.jpg

spectra
07-31-2012, 07:37 PM
What if Dreno or somebody is really an ax murder or something? :eek:

Then you get to raid ALL their buildings....:p

War Priest
07-31-2012, 07:40 PM
Current RSVP List:

McDoc
HB Bombers
Hello Kitty
Cope
Kudu
Dreno33
Led
Crime City Mark
Vballlmadam

JohnnyR (?)

Everyone above all get alone. What if somebody like possum went? :rolleyes:

Hello Kitty
07-31-2012, 07:41 PM
Current RSVP List:

McDoc
HB Bombers
Hello Kitty
Cope
Kudu
Dreno33
Led
Crime City Mark
Vballlmadam

JohnnyR (?)Awesome line up! Mostly am looking forward to meeting Chef Pepe. What's his game ID? guacamole?

Copenhagen
07-31-2012, 07:52 PM
Everyone above all get alone. What if somebody like possum went? :rolleyes:

It would be fine. He'd just troll by, say something bitter, then leave. Or else, we could knock some sense into him.

Hello Kitty
07-31-2012, 07:56 PM
Cope - Original CCM plans is that he's flying into LAX and won't arrive until 2pm. Did he take LED's advice? I ask because I wasn't sure if you've exchanged PMs, etc.

CAPT.GIN
07-31-2012, 07:56 PM
Oh wow even cc mark is gonna be there! You guys are gonna have a blast!!!

andymac106
07-31-2012, 07:58 PM
Disappointed I cant go

Copenhagen
07-31-2012, 08:01 PM
Cope - Original CCM plans is that he's flying into LAX and won't arrive until 2pm. Did he take LED's advice? I ask because I wasn't sure if you've exchanged PMs, etc.

I thought CCMark said he had changed to SD, much quicker saving an hour and a half of driving. No harm if he is a little tardy. McDoc was trying to make arrangements to be able to hang out longer, as well.

Hello Kitty
07-31-2012, 08:01 PM
Disappointed I cant goOnce again...the perfect av for the quote! Sorry you can't go too. :(

bigflan
07-31-2012, 08:03 PM
I would go but I'm a beast who needs to rest

Hello Kitty
07-31-2012, 08:16 PM
I thought CCMark said he had changed to SD, much quicker saving an hour and a half of driving. No harm if he is a little tardy. McDoc was trying to make arrangements to be able to hang out longer, as well.OK - that makes sense. I was trying to guage my tardiness too :) I hope you don't mine me inviting some KA folks too, I don't think they'll attend but would be great to see other Funzio/Gree folks too.

Led
07-31-2012, 08:19 PM
I'm gonnaa have to skip lunch but I'll be at hooters later.

Hello Kitty
07-31-2012, 08:20 PM
I'm gonnaa have to skip lunch but I'll be at hooters later.Whaaaat? I might miss you :(

Led
07-31-2012, 08:21 PM
😔

Are you flying out that night? Oh btw ccm and I never exchanged pms so I don't know if he switched his flight.

Hello Kitty
07-31-2012, 08:29 PM

Are you flying out that night? Oh btw ccm and I never exchanged pms so I don't know if he switched his flight.Fly out Sunday.

Led
07-31-2012, 08:37 PM
Then your going to karaoke right? I'll be there... gotta work in the afternoon. Lame!!

Vballmadam
07-31-2012, 09:54 PM
If anyone from around Bakersfield California, you are welcome to drive down with me. I will spend Saturday night in some hotel and return Sunday. War Priest would you really come if i have enough frequent flier miles to get you a ticket? Notsure if i do because i just returned from Arlington/ Washington DC. But i'd be willing to check.

Led
07-31-2012, 09:59 PM
If anyone from around Bakersfield California, you are welcome to drive down with me. I will spend Saturday night in some hotel and return Sunday. War Priest would you really come if i have enough frequent flier miles to get you a ticket? Notsure if i do because i just returned from Arlington/ Washington DC. But i'd be willing to check.

Wow that's a really nice offer! We would like to have you wp!

Dreno33
07-31-2012, 10:04 PM

dude my girl and I are going down saturday morning and leaving sunday too! she's FROM bakersfield but we live in Modesto. What time are you leaving??????

Dreno33
07-31-2012, 10:07 PM
We'll make Draino do a shot for every person that couldn't attend :)

HA! HAHA. HaHa. Ha.. ha... :P

bigflan
07-31-2012, 10:09 PM
HA! HAHA. HaHa. Ha.. ha... :P

Hey it's Dreno wow

Hahahahahhahahahhahahahah me and Dreno have something in common we do not want to increase our chances of throat cancer by drinking

Led
07-31-2012, 10:16 PM
Hey it's Dreno wow

Hahahahahhahahahhahahahah me and Dreno have something in common we do not want to increase our chances of throat cancer by drinking

He likes girls so it may be the only thing lol

:)

bigflan
07-31-2012, 10:18 PM
He likes girls so it may be the only thing lol

:)

Im not gay but I'm not interested in girls the generation I live in girls are a extra job no thank you

Corsair
07-31-2012, 10:21 PM
Kills me...you guys are meeting up right between my old condo and my old office...10 min walk to each. Funny. Next gathering will have to aim for the east coast, where the ocean is on the right side of things!

albeezy
07-31-2012, 10:52 PM
Im not gay but I'm not interested in girls the generation I live in girls are a extra job no thank you
An extra job? Where do you work now? Oh wait...you just meant a job not an extra job. Silly me, laziness is for flans

Led
07-31-2012, 11:03 PM

I never said you are gay... If you are or not, that's ok.

Mcdoc
07-31-2012, 11:31 PM
Fly out Sunday.As in THis Sunday - Aug 4th? If so - I'd like to tempt you and your OC Girlfriend to pop down to Carlsbad Wednesday night to Hennessey's where you are invited to enjoy drinks on my band tab while I host Karaoke there from 9pm to 1am :)

Mcdoc
07-31-2012, 11:35 PM
hey guys so recap - 11:30am is lunch6(ish) is the UFC fights at Hooterswait til McDoc gets back from getting married :rolleyes: to start karaokenext morning (time?) is Legoland?So I'm Dj'ing at the wedding and have to bail around 2:30 - but one of my guys will start Karaoke at 10pm. I'll hook back up with you guys just as fast as I can. I hope Cope & HBbombers are thinking of what to do between 3 & 6 ( if you guys decide to gather at Hooters for free WiFi & free UFC fight) or between 3 & 10 if you skip the fight and meet back at Hooters for Karaoke.

Truly hate that I have to step away and rejoin you guys - totally overlooked that wedding for my neighbor's daughter when we first annex this get together. Anyway - the countdown is ON :)

Vballmadam
07-31-2012, 11:56 PM
Dreno we will probably leaving around 6am. That should be more than enough time. Did you get a hotel reservation yet? You are more than welcome to come down Friday and spend the night with us old people!

Mcdoc
08-01-2012, 12:25 AM
Heck - if you guys will be in Friday night - hit me up - might stop by with my WiFi for some live game action :)

Everson25
08-01-2012, 12:45 AM
I wish I were a bit closer so I would join you guys. I guess we need to organize one for Europe or just UK one day.

Copenhagen
08-01-2012, 01:04 AM
So I'm Dj'ing at the wedding and have to bail around 2:30 - but one of my guys will start Karaoke at 10pm. I'll hook back up with you guys just as fast as I can. I hope Cope & HBbombers are thinking of what to do between 3 & 6 ( if you guys decide to gather at Hooters for free WiFi & free UFC fight) or between 3 & 10 if you skip the fight and meet back at Hooters for Karaoke.

Truly hate that I have to step away and rejoin you guys - totally overlooked that wedding for my neighbor's daughter when we first annex this get together. Anyway - the countdown is ON :)

So HB and I need to fill the 3-8 gap? Here are some options...

- Cannon ball contest at Vball's hotel pool
- Surfing at the Oceanside jetty
- Play a round of golf
- Get Dreno tatted up (JP - please provide some artwork options)
- Talk trash on the forum to those who can't make the meeting
- Let everyone who attends take a turn on my account giving Bronson a love tap attack.
- Make a run to Tijuana for a bull fight.
- help CcMark answer all of his PM inbox and design a new turret operator unit.

We probably have enough time to do all of the above.

Vballmadam
08-01-2012, 06:44 AM
Or if you all study my base and my units you can rearrange my base and direct me to the proper units i need to fight with so i can become powerful like all of you and not loose any expensive units when i battle!!!!

Hello Kitty
08-01-2012, 09:12 AM
As in THis Sunday - Aug 4th? If so - I'd like to tempt you and your OC Girlfriend to pop down to Carlsbad Wednesday night to Hennessey's where you are invited to enjoy drinks on my band tab while I host Karaoke there from 9pm to 1am :)Awww, thanks McDoc for the invite. Arrive Thursday 8/9 and depart Sunday 8/12. We're going to play at the beach.

Dreno33
08-01-2012, 10:04 AM
Dreno we will probably leaving around 6am. That should be more than enough time. Did you get a hotel reservation yet? You are more than welcome to come down Friday and spend the night with us old people!

hey we were thinking about leaving earlier as well. if you think about it, we will be up all night and my girl and i were thinking, maybe we could leave around 2am, get there way before the lunch-in, and get a nap in at the hotel from like 10-2pm.

We hadn't decided yet, but were considering. Thoughts?

Corsair
08-01-2012, 02:04 PM
As in THis Sunday - Aug 4th? If so - I'd like to tempt you and your OC Girlfriend to pop down to Carlsbad Wednesday night to Hennessey's where you are invited to enjoy drinks on my band tab while I host Karaoke there from 9pm to 1am :)Next you'll tell me you work Coyote Ugly and O'Sullivan's too? Those were the 3 places I hung out most in C-bad. Well other than the beach...

So HB and I need to fill the 3-8 gap? Here are some options...

- Cannon ball contest at Vball's hotel pool
- Surfing at the Oceanside jetty
- Play a round of golf
Carlsbad beaches are nicer, though there is a restaurant out at the end of the Oceanside pier (longest on the west coast), used to be a 50's diner format. There's a nice par-3 golf course just up the hill about 2 or 3 miles from Vista and El Camino.

Fun days... :)

Mackdaddy
08-01-2012, 02:13 PM
Waaaaa! I wish I could go. I'm stuck here in Canada with my sled dogs and igloo. I also just had a wave of reality, if I didn't spend so much on this bloody game maybe I could have afford a plane ticket and hotel room!

Everyone have a great time!

Miner
08-01-2012, 02:26 PM
Let everyone who attends take a turn on my account giving Bronson a love tap attack.

Hahahahaha! Bronson -- i got your back buddy. I kick the left ankle, you get the right.

Copenhagen
08-01-2012, 07:06 PM
Hahahahaha! Bronson -- i got your back buddy. I kick the left ankle, you get the right.

Don't make me pull Debo back out! "Who else want some?"

Dreno33
08-01-2012, 07:12 PM
Let everyone who attends take a turn on my account giving Bronson a love tap attack.

and you can all see my super awesome pac-man in person! lol

Copenhagen
08-02-2012, 12:38 AM
and you can all see my super awesome pac-man in person! lol

Did you build a Mrs. Pac Man too? I might be tempted to level you up a few times with some aggressive PVP if I get access to your account.

I have a little base art work, as well.

Dreno33
08-02-2012, 01:38 AM
Did you build a Mrs. Pac Man too? I might be tempted to level you up a few times with some aggressive PVP if I get access to your account.

I have a little base art work, as well.

buy me a vault and it's a deal!

Copenhagen
08-02-2012, 12:48 PM
buy me a vault and it's a deal!

Well, your birthday did just pass.

Copenhagen
08-02-2012, 12:49 PM
What time are you all showing up? HB, McDoc and I will be there at 11:30.

McDoc - Have you reserved the banquest room at El Torito with Chef Pepe?

Vballmadam
08-02-2012, 01:02 PM
We'll be there on time.
In fact we'll probably arrive sooner. Checking out hotels tonight.
Any suggestions?

Vballmadam
08-02-2012, 01:05 PM
We need tshirts

Miner
08-02-2012, 01:09 PM
We need tshirts

I can see this already. A group of people sitting in a Mexican restaurant with matching shirts, huddled around copenhagen's iPad giggling like school girls as they take turns giving Bronson love taps...

You may need t-shirts, but we're gonna need pictures!!!

Dreno33
08-02-2012, 01:31 PM
What time are you all showing up? HB, McDoc and I will be there at 11:30.

McDoc - Have you reserved the banquest room at El Torito with Chef Pepe?

well, vballmadam and her husband have been so kind to let us ride down with them and take us back. we're leaving bakersfield at 6am. (should be there around 10am)

i know that CCM won't be there till around 2ish, are we still having it at 11:30am or at like 2:30 now?

Dreno33
08-02-2012, 01:33 PM
We'll be there on time.
Any suggestions?

this is what Copenhagen suggested to me but i haven't picked one yet

I believe both of these hotels are walking distance to Hooters, literally in the same parking lot.

Holiday Inn Express
3170 Vista Way
Oceanside‎ CA‎ 92056
+1 (760) 439-1499

Extended stay
3190 Vista Way
Oceanside‎ CA‎ 92056
+1 (760) 439-1499

tell me which one you're going to and ill just pick the same for convenience

Copenhagen
08-02-2012, 01:33 PM
We'll be there on time.
Any suggestions?

I haven't stayed at either of these locations, but I believe they are in the same parking lot at the El Torito and Hooters.

Holiday Inn Express
3170 Vista Way
Oceanside‎ CA‎ 92056
+1 (760) 439-1499

Extended stay
3190 Vista Way
Oceanside‎ CA‎ 92056
+1 (760) 439-1499

bigflan
08-02-2012, 01:36 PM
Wow I never thought this would happen

Copenhagen
08-02-2012, 02:58 PM
What time are you all showing up?

Confirmed for 11:30 if not sooner:

HB Bombers
McDoc
Vballmadam
Dreno33
Copenhagen
CCMark
Hello Kitty

Late arrival - Led (2:00 ish)

Kudu - Are you going to make it at 11:30?

JohnnyR - Where are you at?

McDoc - Have you reserved the banquet room at El Torito with Chef Pepe?

Updated with time confirmation.

Copenhagen
08-02-2012, 03:00 PM
We need tshirts

I believe Hooter's has tank tops for sale.

Masterjojobinks
08-02-2012, 03:02 PM
Just remember to take pictures for all those who cannot attend.

Copenhagen
08-02-2012, 03:53 PM
Note to any Lurkers - you are more than welcome to attend, but please PM me for a head count. Thanks!

Crime City Mark
08-02-2012, 04:22 PM
I think I'll be able to make it by 11-ish. It depends on if I get lost or not. I tend to get lost while driving, I'm pretty bad about that.

I'll only be able to stay until around 4, since I have to catch a 6:25 flight back.

Vballmadam
08-02-2012, 04:24 PM
I think I'll be able to make it by 11-ish. It depends on if I get lost or not. I tend to get lost while driving, I'm pretty bad about that.

I'll only be able to stay until around 4, since I have to catch a 6:25 flight back.

I think i can say on behalf of everyone....we're glad you're coming!

War Priest
08-02-2012, 04:28 PM
As long as L Fizzle don't go, I will live.