PDA

View Full Version : I have a suggestion for this game.

Luciferianism
07-09-2012, 06:35 AM
Can you PLEASE have a confirmation button after pressing the 'instant build' button? I keep accidentally blowing my gold by pressing it and it's really starting to annoy me. I know I can ask support to give it back, and I do, but still come on sort it out.

dudeman
07-09-2012, 06:52 AM
Wow, good luck with that. People have been literally BEGGING Conzio to do this for a year. Even after this became an issue, Conzio made TWO MORE games with the SAME issue.

They won't ever fix it because there are almost certainly enough people who accidentally spend gold this way and then do not contact support to get it returned. It is very likely that most people are unaware that they even CAN contact support over this issue, and it is very likely that there are language barriers that prevent many people from contacting support over this issue.

All gold spending needs to have a confirmation. Some gold spending does have a confirmation before the transaction is completed. Why not all gold spending? It doesn't make sense. They have the code programmed and functional, but they intentionally do not have it implemented for specific gold purchases. Don't be fooled into thinking that's just another one of Conzio's famous oversights.

Gaming Will
07-09-2012, 06:55 AM
A quick fix would be to have a gold bank. Most of us use our gold at specific times and this would cure it all.

COME ON, fix it already.

dudeman
07-09-2012, 07:21 AM
A quick fix would be to have a gold bank. Most of us use our gold at specific times and this would cure it all.

COME ON, fix it already.

A quicker fix would be to ask "are you sure you want to purchase this item" like they already do for crates and scratchers. Or did that change?

Gold bank = new programming.
"are you sure?" = already exists, but is intentionally not asked for certain gold purchases. You even get asked for confirmation if you want to sell a bag of garbage that you bought to decorate your hood. I can accidentally spend hundreds of gold without being asked for confirmation, but I can't sell a bag of garbage without being bothered with the extra step? You can't seriously believe that's an accident.

Bea
07-09-2012, 07:30 AM
If I bought gold, I'd contact support every time a 'bought' scratchcard prize was sh.ite lol

or is there a confirm?

How about 'oh sorry I didn't mean to reset my timer 100 times during that event'...

Luciferianism
07-09-2012, 07:33 AM
I asked them to pass on the suggestion in the ticket, so someone in the company will hear of it when they look at it. I told them it's an easy mistake to make and this is the second time I've done this.

I was holding the gold back to buy crates when better ones come... which will probably be tomorrow. :(

Yahkin
07-09-2012, 07:33 AM
The reality is that many people accidentally spend gold this way, and the vast majority of them DON'T contact support for a refund. From the perspective of sales, it's not broken at all.

dudeman
07-09-2012, 07:34 AM
If I bought gold, I'd contact support every time a 'bought' scratchcard prize was sh.ite lol

or is there a confirm?

How about 'oh sorry I didn't mean to reset my timer 100 times during that event'...

I think that's why they ask "are you sure?" before letting you buy scratchers or crates. Other gold items are sold like regular items, so even if you click the item you still have to click "buy" before your gold gets spent. Henchmen, energy "refills", stamina "refills" and quick builds/upgrades/expansions all happen instantly unless you don't have enough gold. Why are those gold purchases so special that they don't need to ask "are you sure you want to buy this?" before they decided for you?

dudeman
07-09-2012, 07:38 AM
I asked them to pass on the suggestion in the ticket, so someone in the company will hear of it when they look at it. I told them it's an easy mistake to make and this is the second time I've done this.

I was holding the gold back to by crates when better ones come... which will probably be tomorrow. :(

I've told support five or six times that I'm tired of losing gold this way and I've suggested two fixes each time. I get the same answer every time. "I have forwarded your suggestions to the team, thanks for your email."

I think they nicknamed their dumpster "the team" and it's where any logical and rational idea or suggestion goes to die.

Gaming Will
07-09-2012, 07:41 AM
I can accidentally spend hundreds of gold without being asked for confirmation, but I can't sell a bag of garbage without being bothered with the extra step? You can't seriously believe that's an accident.

Valid point.

(SKK)- iteachem
07-09-2012, 08:38 AM
I keep accidentally blowing my load by pressing it and it's really starting to annoy me. I know I can ask support to help, and I do, but still come on me

Sounds like you need to pray to lucifer and think of Nudie's ass. That always works for me.

(SKK) - Joaquim
07-09-2012, 08:41 AM
Sounds like you need to pray to lucifer and think of Nudie's ass. That always works for me.

me too.......

InGameName I
07-09-2012, 08:58 AM
me too.......

I just point my I towards the sky

Luciferianism
07-09-2012, 01:50 PM
Still trolling around I see.

Luciferianism
07-13-2012, 03:53 AM
Necroing my own thread to say this: they still haven't returned my gold or answered me and it has been several days. I sent the ticket on the day I made this thread. :[