PDA

View Full Version : Will Champion's Round goals ever stop or will they go on forever?

Fong
07-09-2012, 05:43 AM
Will Champion's Round goals ever stop or will they go on forever?

Fong
07-10-2012, 08:50 PM
Anybody knows?

DIrishB
07-10-2012, 10:33 PM
I'm not sure personally but it's something I wonder also. I think the Tournament Rounds go to 200 or thereabouts, then become the Championship Rounds. I'd expect those go to at least 200 also, maybe much more. Any extremely high level players have an answer?

Fong, what Championship Round are you currently on? Also, what's your game character level? Just wondering so I can gauge my own trek to completing them (I'm lvl 44 and only at Tournament Round 60).

Fong
07-11-2012, 03:33 AM
I am currently at level 90, and champions round 9. Trying to decide how to allocate the skill points...

whiterider
07-11-2012, 03:44 AM
What is this champions round?

DIrishB
07-11-2012, 07:59 AM
Champion Rounds are the same thing as Tournament Rounds, basically. Once you finish the 200th Tournament Round (or thereabouts since I'm not sure of the exact number), you start the Championship Rounds, which are the exact same thing as the TR, just aimed at higher level players (since you'd level a fair amount from doing all the PvP Tournament Rounds to get to that point, even if you are camping and not doing much PvE, ie killing monsters/quests).

After the Championship Rounds there's 1,000,000 Uberfantasticohmygodwhenwillthisend Rounds.

Futon
07-11-2012, 10:41 AM
Didn't realize tournament rounds went to 200, and then changed over. I'm not even to 40 tournament rounds because the rewards vs causalities just isn't worth it.

BadNews
07-11-2012, 11:20 AM
I'm working on Round 48, win 20 battles against opponents with 118 or more Allies.

CounterSniper
07-11-2012, 08:54 PM
There are 200 CRs, same as TRs.

If CC & MW are used as comparison you can expect that more may be added in the distant future.

Arwin Stark
07-11-2012, 11:49 PM
Copy posted from another thread.

After completing all the pve quests and rare quests I’m going for the pvp quests currently al level 122 (fight 303 allies). Unfortunately this is levelling me up very quick but as my att / def is average that doesn’t concern me too much 25k att 27k def. I’m at level 81 and find my income and pve doesn’t support the loss rate for the pvp quests IPH 5751. So I have gone with machines, battering rams as my meat shields and have gone with upgrading engineering academy to boost their attack.
I didn’t want to go for the expensive unit’s at the moment due to still being able to finding players at higher ranks 10k att / def less than me.

pvp quests go to 200.

Fong
07-12-2012, 01:37 AM
There are 200 CRs, same as TRs.
Thank you.

Arwin Stark
08-20-2012, 01:42 AM
Has any one completed the 200 champion ship rounds ?

I have just started lvl 1 ;/

Samantha Turtle
08-20-2012, 03:13 AM
Copy posted from another thread.

After completing all the pve quests and rare quests I’m going for the pvp quests currently al level 122 (fight 303 allies). Unfortunately this is levelling me up very quick but as my att / def is average that doesn’t concern me too much 25k att 27k def. I’m at level 81 and find my income and pve doesn’t support the loss rate for the pvp quests IPH 5751. So I have gone with machines, battering rams as my meat shields and have gone with upgrading engineering academy to boost their attack.
I didn’t want to go for the expensive unit’s at the moment due to still being able to finding players at higher ranks 10k att / def less than me.

pvp quests go to 200.

The higher your level and the more allies you have the more your max number of casualties is you can suffer. Bigger armies bigger losses.

Every one goes mad saving for high level unit upgrades... The first thing I did was build my water temple to level 5 -15% and will do level 6 and 7 before upgrading my breeding den past basilisks. Up in the 400+ allies and near level 100 you could expect to lose 3-6 units and 15% off means saving at least 1, when units are 1000-6000 gold each this is worth it. I was luck to win an inferno hydra in the old events when I started and so I have 35% ie I take 1-3 losses if I lose badly.

So stay low allies while building or if you want to beat the bosses cheaply spend 10 gems on VIP an jump 100 allows in 2 hours! Trust me it works! Then after the event drop em. Boss free units are powerful so you should try to get as many as you can when you can. Remember CASH (middle option) is UNboosted attackvalue plus 10xattack skill points. Boosts have no affect on boss damage.

FACTOR IN THE NEW STATS! Basilisk are 5000 very low cas, 67 attack, 38 def. flaming treb is quicker to get to but 5400 gold, only low cas, only 56 attack and 27 def.

If you are a gem player buy **** loads of crates (see my downloadable spreadsheet for my own army list) even commons which seem weak (not now boosted) means one more unit fighting that won't die or defending that won't die. Uncommons and rares give you a huge boosted edge. Only buy triples for extra 10% chance of rares.

Improve your stats with armor with high attack values... I was shocked to find my bottom 200 units fighting were using armor with 1 attack... 20,000 gold boosted them to 2 attack each and that can't die. PvE high level maps but only ones you can do one hit kills on if you want to avoid levelling up! The experience for PvE is per HIT not kill! So pump points to hero strength to make your energy last longer, get less experience and more loot!

Always attack def ratings 60% of your attack if you can less allies does or always mean they have lower scores, often players your own ally count have lower stats if you go to each kingdom first to look at third profile.

Arwin Stark
08-20-2012, 03:21 AM
Im keeping my stats at around 38k att and 47k def so i can use battering rams as cannon fodder as they are cheaper, was happy to finish the tornment 200 rounds and forgot there was champion rounds.

I dont know if i want the grind to complete the 200 champion rounds. The reason i asked about the championship rounds was to see if there is any thing after it.

Talkazar
08-20-2012, 03:29 AM
It transpires there are only 29 Championship rounds

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38281-CHAMPIONSHIP-ROUNDS-END-AT-29-Anyone-else-seen-this

You also get a 5/5 indestructable unit after 25. No, those stats are not a misprint. Enjoy.

Arwin Stark
08-20-2012, 04:15 AM
Awsome thanks thats managable IMHO

ezinap
08-20-2012, 05:34 AM

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?38281-CHAMPIONSHIP-ROUNDS-END-AT-29-Anyone-else-seen-this

You also get a 5/5 indestructable unit after 25. No, those stats are not a misprint. Enjoy.

Aw, you spoiled the surprise!

The_Red
08-20-2012, 06:10 AM

wait wait.... didnt CS say there were 200 rounds?

DIrishB
08-20-2012, 05:27 PM
wait wait.... didnt CS say there were 200 rounds?

This is complete deja vu from two weeks ago. You and I had a conversation across several posts discussing the fact CR said there were 200 TR and CR, but obviously he was assuming that since Spectra hit the end of the TR/CR quest line at CR 29 and received probably the most disappointing quest reward unit in the game (5/5) given the investment of time and gold, for 229 PvP rounds total and an unfathomable number of unit losses and replenishes to get there. I'd completely skip those quests if I weren't so OCD. ;)

The_Red
08-20-2012, 05:32 PM
This is complete deja vu from two weeks ago. You and I had a conversation across several posts discussing the fact CR said there were 200 TR and CR, but obviously he was assuming that since Spectra hit the end of the TR/CR quest line at CR 29 and received probably the most disappointing quest reward unit in the game (5/5) given the investment of time and gold, for 229 PvP rounds total and an unfathomable number of unit losses and replenishes to get there. I'd completely skip those quests if I weren't so OCD. ;)

Agreed - I'm just revisiting my questioning the "sage" advice may have been incorrect or based upon another non-KA game.

I'm really just playing them because Im OCD - Ive spent 100ks worth of gold replenishing army in losses from PvP... clearly there isnt a point in doing so outside of "the quest is there." For that reason, I'll still keep clearing them and dumping unit losses down worthless (for now) honor points.

DIrishB
08-20-2012, 09:29 PM
Agreed - I'm just revisiting my questioning the "sage" advice may have been incorrect or based upon another non-KA game.

I'm really just playing them because Im OCD - Ive spent 100ks worth of gold replenishing army in losses from PvP... clearly there isnt a point in doing so outside of "the quest is there." For that reason, I'll still keep clearing them and dumping unit losses down worthless (for now) honor points.

Yep. I got very lucky in the sense I was attacked about a month and a half ago (when I was around lvl 48) by someone (also at 48) with the absolutely lowest stats I've seen at that point: he was around 300 and change on his A/D. I've been farming him ever since and went from TR 40 something to TR 109, without losing a single unit since his stats were so much lower than mine. It's gotten to the point where I wait a week or so between rounds to let him gradually add background allies. He hasn't leveled (obviously doesn't play much--I thought he'd given up but he still rebuilds his buildings...never adds new units) at all, so his ally count is 240, though he must have between 267-269 allies total since up till TR 109 (defeat rivals with 270 allies) my wins still counted towards the quests. I'm going to have to move on eventually since it's taking forever, despite the nice unit/gold savings. Guy literally has 2 Rifleman and a couple of early Indestructible prize units left, the rest of his stats come from weapons and armor.

No big deal since I'm mostly camping and leveling up my money buildings while Mastering the middle maps for low XP. Someone even posted on his wall a few days ago "You have the worst stats I've seen in this game."

Poor guy.

Arwin Stark
08-21-2012, 12:04 AM
I was worried that after hitting TR 200 finding people with 500 allies with low attack defence. But once I got there you can still find players with less then 30k att and defence.

So its still possible to keep cannon fodder battering rams and enough high stats to attack them and keep the higher stats players off your back.

Im like you red working on finishing all pvp rounds. I wont worry about my att and def just yet so I dont have to worry about loosing units worth 3k and up during battles.

ezinap
08-21-2012, 04:06 AM
OCD as in Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder?

DIrishB
08-21-2012, 11:59 AM
OCD as in Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder?

Yup. Or it could refer to Ornery Cow Dialogue, a disease which causes one to converse angrily with bovine livestock, otherwise known as schizophrenia. ;)