PDA

View Full Version : War with another player

Dangerous Dan
07-08-2012, 09:29 PM
So I am apparently in an ongoing war with some player that I caught with pants down and apparently on the way to the bank....just hadn't made I yet. He robbed me back. And so on. Back and forth for the last couple days.

Anyway, I asked him to tell me my attack and defense stats as I have grown interested after reading the forum. I told him I would stop attacking if he would just tell me. He still hasnt and I have hit him hard all day. I have even caught him on the way to be bank again.

Anyway, based in his attack stats, he shouldn't be able to touch me. That's why I wonder. Is this worth is? I may keep pounding him even if he gives me the info just to be a jerk. He could have saved a lot of cash if he would have just given me the info.

What's the best way to get another player to tell you that stuff?

Paulio
07-08-2012, 09:40 PM
Get someone from the forum. Leave your name and level and ask anyone in your range to pm u, then work out the details.

Dangerous Dan
07-08-2012, 09:55 PM
Get someone from the forum. Leave your name and level and ask anyone in your range to pm u, then work out the details.

Thank you.

Dangerous Dan. Level 81. Thanks in advance.

DoughBoy
07-09-2012, 04:43 AM
Thank you.

Dangerous Dan. Level 81. Thanks in advance.

Sorry I am lvl 75 but if I catch up to you I promises to rob you and of course tell you your real defense :-)
Personally if I was that weaker player I would not attack a stronger player to tell them their stats. It would just give you a fresh link back to you.

Nudie
07-09-2012, 05:52 AM
Don't make war. Just come over to my drunk thread and have a few drinkees with the rest of the monkey boys & gals. :p

Dangerous Dan
07-09-2012, 06:38 AM
Sorry I am lvl 75 but if I catch up to you I promises to rob you and of course tell you your real defense :-)
Personally if I was that weaker player I would not attack a stronger player to tell them their stats. It would just give you a fresh link back to you.

How many mafia do you have? I recently dropped quite a few per a some advise in he thread. I don't think it was the best as my stats dropped so much. I was doing better with more mafia and seemed like better hoods to rob.

sister morphine
07-09-2012, 07:35 AM
How many mafia do you have? I recently dropped quite a few per a some advise in he thread. I don't think it was the best as my stats dropped so much. I was doing better with more mafia and seemed like better hoods to rob.
That might make you a bit harder to find depending on how far below the 405 permitted you've gone.

Dangerous Dan
07-09-2012, 07:38 AM
I'm quickly heading back up to that number now.

Beardy
07-09-2012, 10:34 AM
I hit Level 81 lastnight. I am also interested in finding my ture defence stats..... PM me.

Swearengen
07-09-2012, 10:35 AM
I know someone lvl 80 who could do it, but depends on your mafia size if you can find ea other.

Paulio
07-09-2012, 10:55 AM
This is the kind of thread the forum needs.

Buck
07-09-2012, 11:06 AM
I would also be interested to know real d, I've asked people that've attacked me to let me know with no success yet. Lvl 157 about to hit 158, Brett is in game name, 500+ mafia, If anyone hits me, it would be appreciated if you let me know, thanks.

DoughBoy
07-09-2012, 07:06 PM

Just over 500 mafia. Have been adding and removing mobsters trying to figure out if adding more than the max for my level really helps and at what point does it not help my stats.

Paulio
07-09-2012, 07:08 PM
Just over 500 mafia. Have been adding and removing mobsters trying to figure out if adding more than the max for my level really helps and at what point does it not help my stats.

No, you're capped at 500 mafia. I think there was a glitch on android for awhile, but I'm pretty sure that's fixed now.

DoughBoy
07-09-2012, 07:21 PM
This is the kind of thread the forum needs.
A thread about the game mechanics? Without asinine drama? No way, won't last on the first page for more than a few hours.

jobadass
07-09-2012, 07:33 PM
IMO, keep hitting him or move on. If you've tried to make peace, he either; Doesn't speak the same language, or is clinically insane.
Either way, move on. I have a lot of people in my mafia from little wars, and it usually turns out well, but not always.

Had this guy, getmadpunk that I wanted to beat down in RL, but he was an exception. I think he's on the forum now under a different name.

DoughBoy
07-09-2012, 07:35 PM
[QUOTE=Paulio;321334]No, you're capped at 500 mafia. I think there was a glitch on android for awhile, but I'm pretty sure that's fixed

You know my stats are so unstable it is hard to tell! I am going to go a bit more over 500 and then start dropping to see what happens. to my stats.

yomoney
07-09-2012, 07:57 PM
500 is the cap but ur equipment tells true defense plus lvl 1 defense biuldings any higher doesnt seem to count hense i got rid of ten lvl 8 bdy guard agency and def almost perfectly matched what someone posted for me so isay high def equipment

Dangerous Dan
07-09-2012, 08:04 PM
I do have def buildings. Luckily they are for the most part on 2 and a couple in 4. I stopped ilupgrading them right after the forum. Will be deleting some to make space for building that count and have ROI.

yomoney
07-09-2012, 08:06 PM
if u can buy tassers and machine guns best def for the price armor the body armor is best

yomoney
07-09-2012, 08:11 PM
sorry tasers

Gaming Will
07-09-2012, 08:22 PM
I went into battle with a guy with 7k less defense than my attack and same for his 7k less attack than my defense. He robbed me a couple days but I made out the best. I tried offering a truce but he never peeped a word back. I was really having fun with him too. I told him his defense and offered my code. Still not a peep. He's still in my newsfeed though I'm sure I'm off his. I plan on hitting him again when he returns to no banking. :)