PDA

View Full Version : CCM - This is where you start doing your job...anytime now.

tower
07-08-2012, 09:25 PM
So yea, I was silent for pretty much a week. I had foolishly asserted that Conzio would not post the Android event so late when the real $ risk was so high and said I would not post on here for a week if they did. Alas, they did. They proved they have no shame and they believe ignorance is bliss. No-one but the forum members and those with two devices would know that Android users are pushed so far to the back of the line.

So what did I observe in the forums. The same old crap...

...people leaving
...Android users frustrated
...event "winners" frustrated
...the so called "what do you want from us" and "oh, we'll do something exciting sometime" threads still being ignored by the OP CCM
...standard BS

My real concern here is that the user community is absolutely 2000% more concerned and motivated to change things than the makers of the software. CCM, you are a joke in this forum. You seem like a nice enough guy but you make these announcements and then just walk away. Like you're motivated for a half day then lose interest and move on to the next "exciting announcement" without completing anything with the first one.

Case in point - The Billionaire did your job for you (see this post) (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36751-SUMMARY-What-YOU-want-to-see-in-Crime-City-so-far........) and I don't see ONE blue comment in the whole thread. Nice work Billionaire...and time for you to do your job CCM.

I realize you don't write the software, but come up with a plan and stick to it. A roadmap of changes, announcements on a regular basis. Anything at all, but consistent.

Glad I took the week out, I'll continue to play this game, though it has gotten extremely boring as I leveled up too fast (again) due to these events and have to fully camp my android game. Maybe if/when we get scratchers I'll be able to move on again with some decent weaponry.

Anyway, to summarize.

CCM = joke, unmotivated and unwilling to please the vocal minority (this forum)
Funzio = Conzio, a complete shameless organization bent on screwing over the uninformed
Users here = lots of BS conversation because this game is hardly worth speaking about now
Me = lurker, waiting for change in here and on the game
Support = seems pretty great overall, I should put something positive here and this would be a positive experience for me thus far.

BTW - This forum platform is a real POS

(SKK) - Joaquim
07-08-2012, 09:33 PM
So yea, I was silent for pretty much a week. I had foolishly asserted that Conzio would not post the Android event so late when the real $ risk was so high and said I would not post on here for a week if they did. Alas, they did. They proved they have no shame and they believe ignorance is bliss. No-one but the forum members and those with two devices would know that Android users are pushed so far to the back of the line.

So what did I observe in the forums. The same old crap...

...people leaving
...Android users frustrated
...event "winners" frustrated
...the so called "what do you want from us" and "oh, we'll do something exciting sometime" threads still being ignored by the OP CCM
...standard BS

My real concern here is that the user community is absolutely 2000% more concerned and motivated to change things than the makers of the software. CCM, you are a joke in this forum. You seem like a nice enough guy but you make these announcements and then just walk away. Like you're motivated for a half day then lose interest and move on to the next "exciting announcement" without completing anything with the first one.

Case in point - The Billionaire did your job for you (see this post) (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36751-SUMMARY-What-YOU-want-to-see-in-Crime-City-so-far........) and I don't see ONE blue comment in the whole thread. Nice work Billionaire...and time for you to do your job CCM.

I realize you don't write the software, but come up with a plan and stick to it. A roadmap of changes, announcements on a regular basis. Anything at all, but consistent.

Glad I took the week out, I'll continue to play this game, though it has gotten extremely boring as I leveled up too fast (again) due to these events and have to fully camp my android game. Maybe if/when we get scratchers I'll be able to move on again with some decent weaponry.

Anyway, to summarize.

CCM = joke, unmotivated and unwilling to please the vocal minority (this forum)
Funzio = Conzio, a complete shameless organization bent on screwing over the uninformed
Users here = lots of BS conversation because this game is hardly worth speaking about now
Me = lurker, waiting for change in here and on the game
Support = seems pretty great overall, I should put something positive here and this would be a positive experience for me thus far.

BTW - This forum platform is a real POS

Hey you be nice to CCM, show some respect! Folks around here don't care for uptown attitudes. Maybe you should just delete the app my friend. Don't take out your shortcomings on CCM and his team. Apologies might be in order , no?

Dangerous Dan
07-08-2012, 09:40 PM
You know he isn't even going to respond. Nailed it on the head too. They should read this and many others like it. In business, information and feedback equals money. If they listened and acted accordingly we would all be happy and at the end of the day they would make more money.

Ccmark, actions speak louder than words but words will help if you have lack of action. At least be active and informative on the forum. Listen, react and then act. Pm me if you want to listen to how a business is ran. I have exp in what kind of consulting your company needs. If you do not act on certain thing and make certain changes, than this is the begining of the end my friend.

tower
07-08-2012, 09:42 PM
Hey you be nice to CCM, show some respect! Folks around here don't care for uptown attitudes. Maybe you should just delete the app my friend. Don't take out your shortcomings on CCM and his team. Apologies might be in order , no?

Not likely.

I'll let this one sit. I'll hang out but I won't be replying any further until something changes. The game was much better before I found the forum and saw everything that's wrong with this company and the app design, especially Android.

Ignorance is bliss and I no longer need advice or any further instruction in the game.

My original intent for joining and posting in the forum was to make feature requests. Now I realize this was a foolish quest as EVERYONE's requests are ignored, even my cruddy ones. I got caught up in a "reason" to post here, which is internet fights, pissing and moaning, and general ignorance...something I haven't done since before 1998.

This forum is crap, 90% of it can be filtered and then the 10% would stand as informative.

Anyway, I'm not quitting the game but I am going to lurk in the forum again. I'm certain I will not be missed!

(SKK) - Joaquim
07-08-2012, 09:43 PM
You know he isn't even going to respond. Nailed it on the head too. They should read this and many others like it. In business, information and feedback equals money. If they listened and acted accordingly we would all be happy and at the end of the day they would make more money.

Ccmark, actions speak louder than words but words will help if you have lack of action. At least be active and informative on the forum. Listen, react and then act. Pm me if you want to listen to how a business is ran. I have exp in what kind of consulting your company needs. If you do not act on certain thing and make certain changes, than this is the begining of the end my friend.

That's more or less what I was getting at. Good, we agree.

Dangerous Dan
07-08-2012, 09:47 PM
That's more or less what I was getting at. Good, we agree.

Dude, do you have a life? Or do you just create fake usernames and post idiotic stuff on forums and masterbate to Mister Ed reruns on nickelodeon all day??

Ccmark, case and point. Or do you need explanation. Talking about the fool I just responded to btw. Not the Mister Ed comment. Although I think I hit that dead on.

Zendfrim
07-08-2012, 09:59 PM
Unfortunately this thread hits it straight on.

(SKK) - Joaquim
07-08-2012, 10:05 PM
Dude, do you have a life? Or do you just create fake usernames and post idiotic stuff on forums and masterbate to Mister Ed reruns on nickelodeon all day??

Ccmark, case and point. Or do you need explanation. Talking about the fool I just responded to btw. Not the Mister Ed comment. Although I think I hit that dead on.

That was gross and uncalled for. I am offended. I didn't expect such attacks just for voicing an opinion. It's attitudes like this that ruin the forum for others.

Dangerous Dan
07-08-2012, 10:14 PM
That was gross and uncalled for. I am offended. I didn't expect such attacks just for voicing an opinion. It's attitudes like this that ruin the forum for others.

Check this out then. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_PZPpWTRTU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

dudeman
07-08-2012, 11:03 PM
IBTL.

I'm glad it was someone else that said it this time.

I apparently used some bad fudging language the last time I said anything. And CCM's new rule seems to be do not speak of CCM.

ruffy
07-08-2012, 11:34 PM
My 2 cents worth, totally agree with OP's rant here.

CcMark you always seems to operate in a "3 min heat", promise alot of stuff but seldom delivering it.

Oh well, probably can't ble you totally, u r under payroll can't do much I guess.