PDA

View Full Version : The End Game!

617Pats
07-08-2012, 06:28 PM
With all the forum members and real players leaving, when will you? Even though new content has been added there has been alot of discouraging changes to some individuals. Some think that events, scratchers, and crates greatly diadvantage non-gold spending players. Also changes like getting rid of lootable items and droprates have discouraged others. There are also some lack of changes that have been much desired but not put into place. Like adding more content such as money/defense buildings, weapons, respect items, worthy goal rewards, expanding mafia size, possible rankings, bosses, etc.. Some like Payam have reached a point in which there is not much more to accomplish and thus have left. So my interest is knowing when the game will most likely end for others.

If you had to guess how much longer you will maintain interest and keep playing this game; When will you most likely stop playing Crime City?

fuzzy
07-08-2012, 06:32 PM
Never.....maybe not every 5 minutes to collect my LM but why stop. What do you really loose if walk away for week. Your stats...who cares.

Reset your timer on your buildings and start to beat players up again.

InGameName I
07-08-2012, 06:33 PM
Never... Payam and Santa(JOAQUIM) are the new leaders of

SKK-SANTA KLAUS KREW

We Are The Change We Have Been Waiting For!!! Or should I say I!

joaquim
07-08-2012, 06:33 PM
I voted for IDK. But I'd like an option that's "When I Feel Like It" because that better describes when I'll quit the game. Wait nevermind. When I Feel Like It could be any of those option but I don't know when I Feel Like It when happen so I'll keep my vote for IDK.

Silverstripe
07-08-2012, 06:35 PM
No one plays a game forever, especially iPad games.

Until someone creates a newer, better, more interesting, or CHEAPER game, I'll stay.

The thing about competition, someone will eventually make a similar game and only charge $69 for 1500 gold bars (special currency).

Will Funzio realize and adjust in time or will they lose thousands of players hanging on to 79/99 prices.

joaquim
07-08-2012, 06:40 PM

Until someone creates a newer, better, more interesting, or CHEAPER game, I'll stay.

The thing about competition, someone will eventually make a similar game and only charge $69 for 1500 gold bars (special currency).

Will Funzio realize and adjust in time or will they lose thousands of players hanging on to 79/99 prices.

What you said is true but Funzio won't lose all of their customers if there's a new cheaper game. The ones that will stay are the ones that spent thousands of dollars on this game because if they were to walk away to a newer game, they'd be losing all that money for nothing. I don't think Funzio will adjust though. They only care about the customer's wallet not the customer him/herself. But they could bring the prices down to get more customers equaling more money than before because of more money spenders.

Euchred
07-08-2012, 07:32 PM
It's really tough for me to say but I'm taking it month by month. The reason I'm still playing is because it is an outstanding way to pass time plus I've put a lot into it, not so much money but time.

(SKK) - Joaquim
07-08-2012, 07:48 PM
Never... Payam and Santa(JOAQUIM) are the new leaders of

SKK-SANTA KLAUS KREW

We Are The Change We Have Been Waiting For!!! Or should I say I!

Thank you brother. F the haters. Come find me ingame, name is joaquim L109. I ain't scurred.

Maniaxe
07-08-2012, 07:52 PM

True but I would bet that the company that makes the better cheaper game will be GREE/Funzio. I think that is what they tried to do with KA and I don't think it is the last time we see a similar F2P game from the same company.

I will keep playing CC until I can no longer play for free. When that time comes I will quit or come to a near halt until I decide it is not worth the time or effort to even open the app.

TRAZ
07-08-2012, 08:11 PM
Last game I played was for 3 years...lol.

Zendfrim
07-08-2012, 08:12 PM
I will stop playing some point after both my nightclubs are level 10, but not before I make at least a billion off of them.

misterrunon
07-09-2012, 12:57 AM
i want to quit too, and even though i've only spent $20 on conzio, i enjoy building my IPH. i'll probably end up quitting when i realize i can't compete with all the people who have spent $2,000+ irl money on this game.

Plux
07-09-2012, 03:40 AM
Leaving the Forum and leaving the game are two totally different things. Anyway, nobody actually leaves the game, even Tramp Stamp is hanging around and logging in, they have a break and come back. Many just begin again and will pick up their old hoods when Level 300 opens up. It's no big deal.

Nudie
07-09-2012, 04:43 AM
In the end, Conzio will get all oyr money $$$$. LOL. :p