PDA

View Full Version : Level above can attack you?

Invisigoth
07-08-2012, 02:41 AM
Hi All - I had someone attack me that is 23 lvl's up from me. I'm lvl 9 at the dude was lvl 32. I totally get why is now farming me as I popped his cherry when he was at the same lvl as me but 20 + levels above you? Come on.... Is there no restriction on this so someone from lvl 100 can attack someone at lvl 20's?

Thanks

Q Raider
07-08-2012, 03:35 AM
Hi All - I had someone attack me that is 23 lvl's up from me. I'm lvl 9 at the dude was lvl 32. I totally get why is now farming me as I popped his cherry when he was at the same lvl as me but 20 + levels above you? Come on.... Is there no restriction on this so someone from lvl 100 can attack someone at lvl 20's?

Thanks
You put yourself on his newsfeed when you attacked him.
He leveled up and you didn't.
Now he can go into his list (until you drop off it as other feeds come in) and return the favour anytime he so desires.

Choices:
Level up yourself and make yourself too tough or expensive to crack.
Seek to ally with him.
Keep your money collected and vaulted and just take the hits till he goes away.

FYI when you hit (currently) level 123 you are seen and can be attacked by much higher level players but you cannot see them. It is not till around level 130 then you can see up to level 200.

Hassleham
07-08-2012, 05:10 AM
There is an app called alarmed that can help you collect money buildings as soon as they are ready. Once you stop leaving cash lying around, he will get bored of raiding you for no profits. And if he's attacking you and stealing money, start spending it instead of saving and upgrade your vault.

Hellstorm
07-08-2012, 03:09 PM
Haha... Thats what I used to do with so many people ;)