PDA

View Full Version : What to do now?

Futon
07-07-2012, 04:59 PM
Just curious what everyone is doing after they finish all the quests? I'm done with all the quests and i've built every building. What is everyone else doing with there energy now? Farming just seems to level me since the drop nerfs, i haven't gotten anything above a Bog Reaper on the last map. Mostly junk that's not even worth leveling for. Anyone found any warrior weapons or armors above the old 25/15 and 15/25 stuff?

I think i'm just gonna camp until new maps come out. PVP and PVE both seem pretty pointless to me now.

MaverickMunkey
07-07-2012, 05:01 PM
Just curious what everyone is doing after they finish all the quests? I'm done with all the quests and i've built every building. What is everyone else doing with there energy now? Farming just seems to level me since the drop nerfs, i haven't gotten anything above a Bog Reaper on the last map. Mostly junk that's not even worth leveling for. Anyone found any warrior weapons or armors above the old 25/15 and 15/25 stuff?

I think i'm just gonna camp until new maps come out. PVP and PVE both seem pretty pointless to me now.

I am just attempting to master all of the maps - but then again I am a bit bloody minded and stubborn about completing them all as I have in MW.

War Eagle
07-07-2012, 07:29 PM
I got an Overseer Mace 27/23 (warrior) from a Mine Gnat. But that's it. Still hunting for the Mithril Blade (I think) that I keep reading about in other posts.

Musketblade
07-07-2012, 08:30 PM
when i reach that point will prolly turn evil and destroy towns for fun

Musketblade
07-08-2012, 12:51 PM
Just to let you know how far back i am. Im just now upgrading my wizards spire to high priest. My vault holds 33k with 80hrs till next upgrade, so i had to be sneaky to amass 64k for the upgrade, so it didnt get looted. Im still having a pretty good time trying to not lvl fast and increase my defense/attack. I like the events cuz even if i dont have a chance in hell of getting the major prize, i still come out with a couple good units and sum honor points and sum times a cash boost. I have 6 or so maps at max lvl 5. So im just pluggin along lookin for high lvl allies and trying not to get all my cash raided. I cant figure out how to put a pic on this forum for my avatar from my ipad so thats fun. My wife thinks im messing around when she finds me opening boxes in the middle of the night and i dont really care about algorithums for amassing the best ratio. I used to play everquest alot and if i ever found a game like that on my ipad id play that. This is free I cant *****. Musket 776624395

SlashRacer
07-09-2012, 10:57 AM
I am working through the last quests in the last map now. So far the best weapon I found is a Kracken's Eye 30/20.

Wondering what to do after I finish all of the quests.

The_Red
07-09-2012, 11:53 AM
I'm screwing around with completing level 5 maps for some of the quests while farming. The extra "experience" point is nice to have and easy to obtain on many of the low level maps. Hoping to get to 750-1000 HPs sometime in the next week or two.

Futon
07-09-2012, 03:11 PM
I got an Overseer Mace 27/23 (warrior) from a Mine Gnat. But that's it. Still hunting for the Mithril Blade (I think) that I keep reading about in other posts.

Yeah i just finally got an overseer mace, and i guess i'll just try to complete the last map while i wait for new quests and maps.

My high priest count is right around 400, my bank has like 2 more upgrades left, i've built everything i can, i've expanded well passed what i needed for those buildings, and my iph is up to 6500. I really just don't like the item change tehy did... seems so slow to ever get upgrades or anything worth while now.

Hello Kitty
07-09-2012, 03:22 PM
I am working through the last quests in the last map now. So far the best weapon I found is a Kracken's Eye 30/20. Wondering what to do after I finish all of the quests.What map did you find the eye?

BrodawgCanada
07-11-2012, 02:08 AM
I have a few mirthful blades and and armor that is like 33 defense as well, all from the last map, I got to the level 5 mastery, so I killed a few enemies to acquire them!! The mine worker is 38/33 or something close to that and indestructible!!

The_Red
07-11-2012, 07:20 AM
What map did you find the eye?

Dreadful Thicket.

SlashRacer
07-12-2012, 02:23 AM

The Dreadful Thicket.

spectra
07-12-2012, 09:05 AM

Hi HK
I just got a Kraken's Eye (30/20 a/d) from the "ancient magician" at the Dreadfull thicket (needs 126 energy per hit, it took me about 5 hits to kill at hero strengh of 160 and the map is lv-2)