PDA

View Full Version : to make a nightclub or not to make a nightclub, that is the question

Neonjoe
07-07-2012, 04:10 PM
I just need 3 more mafia members, someone hook me up.

Also, do you guys think it's wise to build an early nightclub, or is it just a pain in the ass becoming a constant robbery target? It's a big save up as well, better to make more other buildings first?

iteachem
07-07-2012, 04:13 PM

Also, do you guys think it's wise to build an early nightclub, or is it just a pain in the ass becoming a constant robbery target? It's a big save up as well, better to make more other buildings first?

can you collect on time... I think most on the forums point to the decision being based on your collection ability.

dudeman
07-07-2012, 04:18 PM
It's the best type A money building in the game, and the general consensus is even at 2.4 collections per day it's worth it.

It does take some getting used to if you've focused on the 12/24/48 strategy, but I would still say it's a good move. It's not a bad move anyways. :)

fuzzy
07-07-2012, 04:22 PM

I sent a request from 2 of my accounts. I do love my night clubs.

iteachem
07-07-2012, 04:22 PM
It's the best type A money building in the game, and the general consensus is even at 2.4 collections per day it's worth it.

It does take some getting used to if you've focused on the 12/24/48 strategy, but I would still say it's a good move. It's not a bad move anyways. :)

Hadn't heard the 2.4 before. That seals it for me... I have close to 30 million and approaching was considering it versus saving for other 12/24 upgrades.

iteachem
07-07-2012, 04:23 PM
I sent a request from 2 of my accounts. I do love my night clubs.

Next time its open I will be visiting..

iteachem
07-07-2012, 04:24 PM
Sent request...

Sasha54
07-07-2012, 04:26 PM
Mine finished - hope I make the first collection or I will be pissed......lol

Luciferianism
07-07-2012, 04:28 PM
I have a level 2 NC and 36.7M saved up for my second one ... I figure they are basically single handedly better than a lot of buildings combined so why bother messing around with anything else. Annoys me like hell to get robbed though because instead of 525K I get 200K or something once the level 2 is robbed. But hell, collecting just twice a day on a level 2 night club gives me a million bucks everyday and I can live with that.

The compression of having your income in a single building means that defence explosives are more manageable, if that means anything to you. It's soul destroying every time you get robbed though, and it will happen daily.

fuzzy
07-07-2012, 04:30 PM
Mine finished - hope I make the first collection or I will be pissed......lol

My first collection a sat an alarm clock.....because the teacher is in my hood every hour watching for them

617Pats
07-07-2012, 04:40 PM
I have 2 as well and they dont get robbed as often as some make it out to be but thats probably due to both high defense and fear of retaliation. I only collect on them about 3 times a day the most and they are still well worth it. Go ahead and get one and watch your IPH go up quite significantly.

The more critical decision awaits you in the future. Do you buy a second nightclub when you have a chance or continue saving to upgrade the nightclub to lvl 2? I personally regret buying the 2nd without first upgrading my first nightclub. It requires so much patience in saving up and thats with a good IPH.

BUY IT!

iteachem
07-07-2012, 04:42 PM
I have 2 as well and they dont get robbed as often as some make it out to be but thats probably due to both high defense and fear of retaliation. I only collect on them about 3 times a day the most and they are still well worth it. Go ahead and get one and watch your IPH go up quite significantly.

I rarely have retaliations when I hit an NC.. i think the fact that I got it in the first place causes owners to worry about giving links back. I will often hit an NC then leave a MT or Loft uncollected hoping for retaliation...

dudeman
07-07-2012, 04:44 PM

The more critical decision awaits you in the future. Do you buy a second nightclub when you have a chance or continue saving to upgrade the nightclub to lvl 2? I personally regret buying the 2nd without first upgrading my first nightclub. It requires so much patience in saving up and thats with a good IPH.

BUY IT!

If you wait until your IPH is at $400k BEFORE you build the first NC, perfect collection and a 6-day robbery binge is plenty to save up for the upgrade. Then saving for the second NC build is a sinch. That's how it worked for me, but I didn't do much planning. Fluke of nature really.

Nudie
07-07-2012, 05:27 PM
I like to rob nightclubs. They are often uncollected and good payout. I don't have ant nightclubs but you can rob my laundromats in return. :p

ShawnBB
07-07-2012, 07:08 PM

I will again emphasize some key point in NC planning here.

1- work on your defense before saving, try to save with no banking. If you cant defend on hand cash, you will be fcked and turn into an ATM hood for others.

2- if you are level sprinter, get every other late game buildings to work a higher base income per hour before you start saving.
If you are a camper, the base IpH depends on your level,upgrade pretty much all the worth typeB buildings to lvl4 and MT, LOFT to lvl6 and lvl4(5 or 6 are ok too) before saving.

3- save straight to lvl2 when your first NC is done. No exceptions.

4- be extremely patient when you only have 100k income or lower. Not many people on earth can do that, you need tedious camping and saving as well as constant passion to collect on time. So far the greastest person which is emcee did it to both lvl3 NCs at low level and getting close to lvl4.Took him 4 months.

Overall, my suggestion is to camp at high level with income 200k+ could be the best way to approach NCs.

Zendfrim
07-07-2012, 07:19 PM
there is no question mustache man. you will make a nightclub.

617Pats
07-07-2012, 07:51 PM
I rarely have retaliations when I hit an NC.. i think the fact that I got it in the first place causes owners to worry about giving links back. I will often hit an NC then leave a MT or Loft uncollected hoping for retaliation...

Depends on the type of player and his stats. I sometimes have people apologize for accidently attacking or robbing me and then request for me to add. That being said,

your attack stat seems to be incorrect in your sig at 235,055.

enahs1
07-07-2012, 08:03 PM
Hahah, it took me 3 weeks to save for my first and only nightclub at 50k an hour... Then 3 more weeks to save for upgrade to level 2 which just finished :)

joaquim
07-07-2012, 08:08 PM
Hahah, it took me 3 weeks to save for my first and only nightclub at 50k an hour... Then 3 more weeks to save for upgrade to level 2 which just finished :)

Can I rob it?

enahs1
07-07-2012, 08:09 PM
Not until your income per hour is above 100k

joaquim
07-07-2012, 08:13 PM
Not until your income per hour is above 100k

I'm halfway there.

iteachem
07-07-2012, 08:14 PM
Depends on the type of player and his stats. I sometimes have people apologize for accidently attacking or robbing me and then request for me to add. That being said, your attack stat seems to be incorrect in your sig at 235,055.No just a lot of gold.. LOL 25104.. will fix it ... thanks

enahs1
07-07-2012, 08:16 PM
Get the nightclubs
My level 2 nightclub upgrade put me at 163,593 iph

joaquim
07-07-2012, 08:20 PM
Get the nightclubs
My level 2 nightclub upgrade put me at 163,593 iph

Not ready yet. I still have to upgrade my Lofts and MTs one more time and get 2 Upscales and get them to 3.

enahs1
07-07-2012, 08:26 PM
I remember when I found the forum march 2012, my IPH was 4k no joke... Too think that my economy has grown 40,000 times better in 4 months :)

ShawnBB
07-07-2012, 08:39 PM
I remember when I found the forum march 2012, my IPH was 4k no joke... Too think that my economy has grown 40,000 times better in 4 months :)

Great work anyway!

I only played this game for 5 months total :)
still on my way to the first lvl2 NC. 50m on hand right now.
start arguing with Tramp Stamp already on my first week playing,lol.

enahs1
07-07-2012, 08:40 PM
Lol, I joined after his reign

iteachem
07-07-2012, 08:43 PM
Great work anyway!

I have a tramp stamp in my mafia... I see on his/her wall a bunch of people asking if he is back etc.. no response

ShawnBB
07-07-2012, 09:01 PM
oh yeah, he is at the very bottom of my list, random people sure don't know what happened to such an awesome hood's owner.

had to scroll down all the way to copy his hood every time i was trying to make some move with my 20000- income poor hood at that time, was so obsessed with his threads and spread sheets. The heavy mathematical forum atmosphere back then was incredible.

iteachem
07-07-2012, 09:05 PM
I was a lurker back then.. I read a lot and learned a lot.. I try to help out now but with economy I defer you you and a few others.....still get impatient and probably not as focused as I should be, but doing well

i need muney
07-07-2012, 09:46 PM
1.Get timer++ app
2.Build nightclub
3.No questions - profit! :)

SevenO9
07-07-2012, 11:36 PM

So your iph is 160.000.000? Kudos! ;-)

Sweetheart
07-08-2012, 12:06 AM
do it do it <3 I am saving again for my nc since i spent the money i was saving before... so its a goal for sure.

Bea
07-08-2012, 12:08 AM
So your iph is 160.000.000? Kudos! ;-)

I'm not playing this game right!

Brooklyn Boy
07-08-2012, 12:25 AM
Nightclub? What's a Nightclub!

misterrunon
07-08-2012, 02:20 AM
im such a long way from a night club.. i've been playing since mid may, and i'm only at lvl 49 with 21k iph with no gold (2 laundromats though, lvl 10/9). i really messed up early on and lvl'd too fast... i've been trying to build up my IPH for about 3 weeks now.

my guess is it'll be 3 more months until i can even begin to consider getting an NC.

jmeijer
07-08-2012, 02:27 AM
When you have trouble with your NC's being robbed, just lower your mafia to the number where you won't get successfully robbed anymore.

fuzzy
07-08-2012, 04:50 AM
Great work anyway!

I have new level 12 player in game name Tramp Stamp?

I assume it is a wanna be player by there hood.

TRAZ
07-08-2012, 07:06 AM
I love the NC's, both to have as well as to rob.

J-Rizzi
07-08-2012, 08:15 AM
You seem convinced to go to Level 2 before buying the 2nd. What's the reasoning? I'm down to listen, as my first is building right now, but I'll have the funds to buy something else sooner than later.
I will again emphasize some key point in NC planning here.

1- work on your defense before saving, try to save with no banking. If you cant defend on hand cash, you will be fcked and turn into an ATM hood for others.

2- if you are level sprinter, get every other late game buildings to work a higher base income per hour before you start saving.
If you are a camper, the base IpH depends on your level,upgrade pretty much all the worth typeB buildings to lvl4 and MT, LOFT to lvl6 and lvl4(5 or 6 are ok too) before saving.

3- save straight to lvl2 when your first NC is done. No exceptions.

4- be extremely patient when you only have 100k income or lower. Not many people on earth can do that, you need tedious camping and saving as well as constant passion to collect on time. So far the greastest person which is emcee did it to both lvl3 NCs at low level and getting close to lvl4.Took him 4 months.

Overall, my suggestion is to camp at high level with income 200k+ could be the best way to approach NCs.

Swearengen
07-08-2012, 08:15 AM
oh yeah, he is at the very bottom of my list, random people sure don't know what happened to such an awesome hood's owner.

had to scroll down all the way to copy his hood every time i was trying to make some move with my 20000- income poor hood at that time, was so obsessed with his threads and spread sheets. The heavy mathematical forum atmosphere back then was incredible.

ShawnBB - clear out your PM's or just FYI I sent you an in game request...

Swearengen
07-08-2012, 08:18 AM
I have a tramp stamp in my mafia... I see on his/her wall a bunch of people asking if he is back etc.. no response

Tramp Stamp was awesome. He was a huge help to me. I played a few months without the forum, lvl'ed up, had horrible econ & lame stats, started over, and luckily found the forum and TS. But there are some good econ folks still in the forum.

(SKK) - Joaquim
07-08-2012, 09:02 AM
Just build the nightclub so the SKK can rob it. :)

xXSycoXx
07-08-2012, 01:04 PM
Got my 1st NC a few week ago and took it to lvl 2 within a week.

Was starting to save for another but decided to use the money i saved to upgrade my rock cafe to lvl 4
Not sure if that was a good decission tho but a 12hr collection of 600k seems ok

With a 350k iph wont take to long to get the 40mil again

Whats the best to do next another NC or upgrade 2 hotels to lvl 2 1st?

jobadass
07-08-2012, 01:10 PM
Not worth it to me. No way I could collect half the time. Remember, once someone robs it, it takes 6 hours to reset. I've heard the strategy before, but it doesn't work for people who need sleep. NC will only increase your rivals' IPH.

Plux
07-09-2012, 05:45 AM
It's always wise to build a nightclub, make sure you do.

JaceD
07-09-2012, 07:27 AM
Previously I only had 12/24/48 buildings and that was working out but I started building my first NC yesterday. I know I won't be able to make all the collections but it was cool seeing my IPH jump to $280k and I think it is advised to build it even if you can't make all the collections. Also I have another 30 levels before the next cash building unlocks, what else am I gonna build?

Neonjoe
07-11-2012, 10:11 AM
Well I started the build, 140 hours first build is boring, to think it will only become worse

iteachem
07-11-2012, 10:26 AM
Well I started the build, 140 hours first build is boring, to think it will only become worse

Nice.... I am 4 million away...

Swearengen
07-11-2012, 10:42 AM
About 2 days away from lvl 2 upgrade baby!

jmeijer
07-11-2012, 11:03 AM
I have 34 million now. All saved during my loft to lvl 7 upgrade. I already have a lvl 2 NC and will buy my second NC in 1 day.

Chairman Maw
07-12-2012, 10:11 AM
I have 34 million now. All saved during my loft to lvl 7 upgrade. I already have a lvl 2 NC and will buy my second NC in 1 day.

Hey, I'm a newb to all this and very keen to get on. Are you referring to the 'loft' or 'modern loft'? I assume the former which you can collect every 12 hours?

Cheers!

Paulio
07-12-2012, 10:14 AM

+1 .... just don't get upset when it gets robbed, because it will get robbed. Either way, you're gonna love it.

Paulio
07-12-2012, 10:15 AM
Hey, I'm a newb to all this and very keen to get on. Are you referring to the 'loft' or 'modern loft'? I assume the former which you can collect every 12 hours?

Cheers!

The Loft (12hr payout). Rarely does anyone talk about the Modern Loft on this forum, except when trying to decide whether or not to build one. I think everyone agrees that the Loft is a must have.

iteachem
07-12-2012, 11:17 AM
So just started my NC.. love the immediate jump in income on stat profile despite the 132 hours I have left....

ogel45
07-12-2012, 11:27 AM
I have a level 2 nightclub that I rearely collect on time. That's still $210,000 for me (and someone else) whenever I get around to it. Just think of me as Santa Claus. I'm thinking when I finally reach level 200, I'll not worry about collection at all and any money I do collect I won't bank so that all you guys can have it too.