PDA

View Full Version : Let's vote for a moderator! We're here to help, Mark.

Dreno33
07-07-2012, 03:53 PM
I have compiled a list of 10 Forum Members (max poll-option amount) that WE ALL KNOW are good people and follow Hello Kitty's >Decorum in the Forum (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?35941-Decorum-in-the-Forum...&p=283385&viewfull=1#post283385)<. We all know that this Forum (as well as Crime City's Forum) needs more moderators. Whether or not Crime City Mark takes action on this thread or not, we will establish our own moderator if he/she is up to it. That being said, I give you ONE VOTE for the poll. The top 2 (unless a complete landslide win) will be chosen (if they wish) to be out own established moderators.

I, personally, am a bit frustrated with others and how much this forum is spammed (with nuisances, not computers) and want it to calm down a bit *just my opinion*.

With that being said, i vote for Bronson. He is a good person and is on regularly to keep up with forum activity. Yes, he jokes, but would never hurt others' feelings and always has the best intentions. Thanks for being everyone's friend Bronson, keep us laughing and enjoying the Forums.

Vote who you wish is most suitable for the responsibility.

Cheers,
Dreno33(:

Aidan
Bronson
Dreno33
Hello Kitty
Jp lfs
McDoc
overkill 280
Saigon597
Stricker
Thunder Child

bigflan
07-07-2012, 03:56 PM
Wait I gotta pick my choice wisely some people will sleet my posts for sure and ban me

Dreno33
07-07-2012, 04:13 PM
Please take my name off of this list immediately. You really should have asked first.

we can't edit it but that's why i said "if you're up to it". no biggie. Just thought of you as a good person who i respect on this forum.

Bronson
07-07-2012, 04:23 PM
I would moderate all your a$$es especially while drunk so vote for Bronson

CAPT.GIN
07-07-2012, 04:31 PM
Screw this I vote for me myself and I....

bigflan
07-07-2012, 04:32 PM
I vote for capt gin

Everson25
07-07-2012, 04:48 PM
If one of those are willing to take the job as moderator will have my support. I gave my vote already and hope we can move forward.

Dreno33
07-07-2012, 04:50 PM
If one of those are willing to take the job as moderator will have my support. I gave my vote already and hope we can move forward.

i was actually planning on adding you but noticed you don't post nearly as much as you used to so didnt know if you would have the time

Everson25
07-07-2012, 04:59 PM
i was actually planning on adding you but noticed you don't post nearly as much as you used to so didnt know if you would have the timei come to the forum very often but I stopped posting as much as I used to. I agree with you that there are things that need to change. Not devaluing other names but those you put above are great choices. Let's see how far we go this time.

Aidan
07-07-2012, 05:00 PM
I'm semi active so i'm out.

Vote for stricker. Cant vote bronson coz he'll ban me on the first day fr sure. Tht mofo is always 'jelly' of me 😁

SeqWins
07-07-2012, 05:07 PM
Aidan- Not here enough to make a difference
Bronson- Best choice of the above IMO
Dreno33- Good guy needs more experience in MW gaming
Hello Kitty- Every argument would turn into a sexist you don't have any morals everything you're doing is wrong you're banned thread, way to intense and extremist
Jp lfs- Very Knowledgable of the game not up to it
Mcdoc- Good choice, well respected and always gives good insights in the game.
overkill 280- Live the guy but never seen him outside the WWY or the Name the Players thread
Saigon597- haven't seen him around in forever
Stricker- Every thread would turn into a split personality live hate high down thread
Thunder Child- Very good choice

Dreno you should have picked WP instead of you

Overall I voted for Bronson only because I get along with him the best out of the group and has the best jokes.

I hope my post proved a point about this poll and this thread and the half intelligent people catch my drift on this.

Warfiend
07-07-2012, 05:10 PM
I have no problem with the character of any of the people on that list, however, I don't think having any players(ie anyone with an emotional investment in the goings on of the game) is wise for forum moderation. It's bad juju in my experience. I understand it's not my call of course, just throwing my 2 cents out.

SeqWins
07-07-2012, 05:11 PM
Aidan- Not here enough to make a difference
Bronson- Best choice of the above IMO
Dreno33- Good guy needs more experience in MW gaming
Hello Kitty- Every argument would turn into a sexist you don't have any morals everything you're doing is wrong you're banned thread, way to intense and extremist
Jp lfs- Very Knowledgable of the game not up to it
Mcdoc- Good choice, well respected and always gives good insights in the game.
overkill 280- Live the guy but never seen him outside the WWY or the Name the Players thread
Saigon597- haven't seen him around in forever
Stricker- Every thread would turn into a split personality live hate high down thread
Thunder Child- Very good choice

Overall I voted for Bronson only because I get along with him the best out of the group and has the best jokes.

I hope my post proved a point about this poll and this thread and the half intelligent people catch my drift on this.

I have no problem with the character of any of the people on that list, however, I don't think having any players(ie anyone with an emotional investment in the goings on of the game) is wise for forum moderation. It's bad juju in my experience. I understand it's not my call of course, just throwing my 2 cents out.

Indeed.......Thanks

Dreno33
07-07-2012, 05:12 PM

he's doesn't even support decorum in the forum (why idk) but everyone on that list does. i just went off of that with the people who post frequently and stay up-to-date

bigflan
07-07-2012, 05:13 PM
I did not support decorum in the decorum in the forum

Dreno33
07-07-2012, 05:15 PM
I did not support decorum in the decorum in the forum

nor would I or ANYONE vote for you. You are part of the reason of this thread, flan.

bigflan
07-07-2012, 05:15 PM
nor would I or ANYONE vote for you. You are part of the reason of this thread, flan.I did not vote for you cause you wou
D ban me the second you become a admin

SeqWins
07-07-2012, 05:20 PM
This thread is not needed Dreno!! The forum has been running very well since CCM imposed that 50 post rule....why try to fix what is not broken?

And although WP didn't approve of an specific thread that is not a code for only a few members here he's the only that seems to have time to keep up with this forum and he's also well respected around these parts although I hate the young bastard( loves you Chaplain USMC ish)...

BTW congrats on your streak of 1 star threads..I haven't voted on a single one of them even though I would tell you if I did.

Dreno33
07-07-2012, 05:20 PM
I did not vote for you cause you wou

no, i would not. But i would probably limit the amount of posts you could make daily in hopes you choose wiser post. i would also take away your access to threads. just one a week. i would never ban you

Dreno33
07-07-2012, 05:21 PM
BTW congrats on your streak of 1 star threads..I haven't voted on a single one of them even though I would tell you if I did.

right?? :D I've been curious as to who my hater (secret admirer) is.

SeqWins
07-07-2012, 05:24 PM
Pretty obvious is Flan who is voting 1-star

Hassleham
07-07-2012, 05:26 PM
I did not vote for you cause you wou

If we already had players moderating this forum i think you would've been subdued a long time ago haha.

Poopenshire
07-07-2012, 05:30 PM
I voted 1 star. Dreno, this much like all your threads, are repeats of someone else's. We have hashed this out before. I said i would lurk to keep up to date on what is going on but once again your posting a thread someone else made in the past. First, you should have asked if people wanted their names up first. seriously, this is also a reason a non-player needs to be a mod, as well of the fact CCMark didn't ask for this. In all honesty its rather a waste until they ask and even then Mark will set up a thread for this.

Tctiger
07-07-2012, 05:38 PM
Didn't funzio say they would have people on here more often , and they did say they are changing the forum .

Dreno33
07-07-2012, 05:42 PM
I voted 1 star. Dreno, this much like all your threads, are repeats of someone else's. We have hashed this out before. I said i would lurk to keep up to date on what is going on but once again your posting a thread someone else made in the past. First, you should have asked if people wanted their names up first. seriously, this is also a reason a non-player needs to be a mod, as well of the fact CCMark didn't ask for this. In all honesty its rather a waste until they ask and even then Mark will set up a thread for this.

funny you should mention that - http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?8885-Forum-Moderators!

too bad it never happened (or at least not for long)

LuLu:)
07-07-2012, 05:44 PM
I think all of these guys are very capable of moderating this thread. (yes all of them Seq) even if some of them are not as vocal in other threads. It's a little hard to get a word in sometimes when there are so many here that seem to know so much. But all are very knowledgable of the game. Real life responsibilities come first so some of these guys probably should of been asked if they had time to give to this task. But if this is just another nonsense thread, nevermind all that.:D

Dreno33
07-07-2012, 05:49 PM
LIKE I SAID IN THE OP (if you didnt care to read it)...

All candidates will only become our own established moderators IF, thats what i said, IF THEY ARE UP FOR IT. no obligation what-so-ever UNLESS they say yes to the offer.

SeqWins
07-07-2012, 05:49 PM
Lulu sorry that I touched your OK280( yes I say it how it is you should know this by now) but my point was not to be a judge of who was unfit or fit to do the job but rather prove a point that a post of this magnitude is a popularity contest hence me saying that I would have voted for Bronson because of his jokes.....or deny that you would have voted for OK in secret? ....I never sugarcoat the truth but rather speak it and yes this is another dumb thread.

Yeah in other words my little review of everybody was meant to prove a point...

Dreno33
07-07-2012, 05:54 PM
With that being said, i vote for Bronson. He is a good person and is on regularly to keep up with forum activity. Yes, he jokes, but would never hurt others' feelings and always has the best intentions. Thanks for being everyone's friend Bronson, keep us laughing and enjoying the Forums.

bigflan
07-07-2012, 05:55 PM
This is a bad idea Soem people already have bad relationships with others here and that's unfair

SeqWins
07-07-2012, 05:57 PM
This is a bad idea Soem people already have bad relationships with others here and that's unfair

Well said Flan!

magepker
07-07-2012, 06:02 PM
you don't need to know anything about MW to be a good mod seq, anyway this thread in itself is bias.. I voted for bronson because all the posts i've seen him make aren't hate-filled, insulting, or anything of the sort.

Qualities of a good mod; unbiased, active, respectful, polite, fair, common sense, and patience. probably a lot more goes into that but yea. Gotta find a person who fills all those roles. So like flan said, can't choose someone who has bad relationships with forum members already.

07-07-2012, 06:12 PM
LIKE I SAID IN THE OP (if you didnt care to read it)...

All candidates will only become our own established moderators IF, thats what i said, IF THEY ARE UP FOR IT. no obligation what-so-ever UNLESS they say yes to the offer.

I did read it Dreno. It just may of saved some time if we knew who was actually up to the task prior to the vote.
Sorry Dreno not trying to bash, I don't normally say anything.
@Seq~it's alright, I agree. It is a popularity contest. I was simply saying they are all capable. Apology accepted and please don't touch OK again. That's my job.:P

Dreno33
07-07-2012, 06:14 PM
and please don't touch OK again. That's my job.:P

did i miss something???????

CAPT.GIN
07-07-2012, 06:17 PM
Hey where do you guys find those moving avatars?

magepker
07-07-2012, 06:19 PM
Hey where do you guys find those moving avatars?

google "forum .gifs"

mine was made by a friend tho.

CAPT.GIN
07-07-2012, 06:21 PM
google "forum .gifs"

Thanks dude... You make them to?

SeqWins
07-07-2012, 06:22 PM
you don't need to know anything about MW to be a good mod seq

Lol wow, I'm not even going to argue this lol

SeqWins
07-07-2012, 06:23 PM
I did read it Dreno. It just may of saved some time if we knew who was actually up to the task prior to the vote.
Sorry Dreno not trying to bash, I don't normally say anything.
@Seq~it's alright, I agree. It is a popularity contest. I was simply saying they are all capable. Apology accepted and please don't touch OK again. That's my job.:P

You're always so sweet! I love you! ( Fried love) don't hurt me OK

07-07-2012, 06:30 PM
You're always so sweet! I love you! ( Fried love) don't hurt me OK

hahaha, love you too Seq (friend love) I think Brons is a good choice btw. He said he was up to it sober or not.

CAPT.GIN
07-07-2012, 06:31 PM
google "forum .gifs"

That dosent even work....

Hellstorm
07-07-2012, 06:56 PM
Gin... Your avatar creeps me out man.

Fifth Reich
07-07-2012, 07:04 PM
Gin... Your avatar creeps me out man.Your avatar creeps me even more.

Fifth Reich
07-07-2012, 07:06 PM
I don't think this would work at all. We need paid mods that are hired. We can't trust forum members.

bigflan
07-07-2012, 07:07 PM
Actually guys I'm going with the person who deserves it the most and has the best posts and his name

Is fifth reich

CAPT.GIN
07-07-2012, 07:09 PM
Actually guys I'm going with the person who deserves it the most and has the best posts and his name

Is fifth reich

Ahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahaah hahahahaahaahaahahahahahashahahaaagahaahahahahaaha hahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahashahahahahahaahahaha hahahahahhaahhaahahhahahahaahahhahahaahhahahahaahh ahahahahahahaahahahahahahauahahahahahahaahahagahah ahahahaaha "COUGH COUGH"ahahahahahahahaahahahahahaaahahahahahaahahahahahaa hahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahaahahahahahahahaha hahahahahhahahahaahauaahaahaahahahahahagahaah "COUGH COUGH SOME MORE!!"

Fifth Reich
07-07-2012, 07:13 PM
Ahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahaah hahahahaahaahaahahahahahashahahaaagahaahahahahaaha hahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahashahahahahahaahahaha hahahahahhaahhaahahhahahahaahahhahahaahhahahahaahh ahahahahahahaahahahahahahauahahahahahahaahahagahah ahahahaaha "COUGH COUGH"ahahahahahahahaahahahahahaaahahahahahaahahahahahaa hahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahaahahahahahahahaha hahahahahhahahahaahauaahaahaahahahahahagahaah "COUGH COUGH SOME MORE!!"And you die.

magepker
Lol wow, I'm not even going to argue this lol

You're not going to argue it because I'm right?!. If you were a good moderator you don't need to know a thing about the game or subject that the forum is based on. Do you know what a moderator does? if you do, you'd know you don't need any knowledge of the game.

Fifth Reich

Is fifth reichI would kill myself if I won.

bigflan
07-07-2012, 07:15 PM
Guys show your support

Fifth reich for mod

Fifth reich for mod

Fifth reich for mod

Fifth reich for mod

Fifth Reich
07-07-2012, 07:20 PM
Guys show your support

Fifth reich for mod

Fifth reich for mod

Fifth reich for mod

Fifth reich for modAnd I will kill you when you reach the whales and the pirates will not protect you, lord Paul. Also It's really stupid to show your name and tell your level when everyone wants to attack you.

CAPT.GIN
07-07-2012, 07:25 PM
And you die.

Lol that was pretty good...

joaquim
07-07-2012, 07:27 PM
CCMark posted these messages in the CC thread on the same mod topic.

Things like this are always a popularity contest. We're going to get a community volunteer program running, but it's going to have to be run through the company. Outside influencing just leads to power struggles.

If you really want to stand out and get picked to be a volunteer, I have some advice.

Don't stoop to the level of trolls.
Don't be sexist.
Don't be racist.
Follow the posting guidelines.
Don't suggest people cheat or break the forum rules.

Expect these same messages from him if he decides to check out the thread.

CAPT.GIN
07-07-2012, 07:30 PM
[QUOTE=joaquim;318591]CCMark posted these messages in the CC thread on the same mod topic.

Expect these same messages from him if he decides to check out the thread.[/QUOTE

Hey bro was up haven't talked to you for a while.. Play MW again...

bigflan
07-07-2012, 07:31 PM
Guys where is fifth reich in The poll

joaquim
07-07-2012, 07:31 PM
Hey bro was up haven't talked to you for a while.. Play MW again...

I'll consider it. I could easily come back since I was at low level when I deleted the app. Only at 36.

CAPT.GIN
07-07-2012, 07:33 PM
I been playin cc and mw... I gotta tell you bro MW is sooo broken compared to cc... It's problems left and rite with this game.. But I still play it and I don't know why...

Ryan5100
07-07-2012, 07:37 PM
I been playin cc and mw... I gotta tell you bro MW is sooo broken compared to cc... It's problems left and rite with this game.. But I still play it and I don't know why...Imo MW is the best out of all 3 Funzio games :p I don't like cc's play style requires way to much camping but I still play it. I don't like the way KA's missions and Pvp are set up.

joaquim
07-07-2012, 07:39 PM
The main thing that got me to quit MW is that I got so hooked to CC that it was the only game that I wanted to play. I would log in to MW like once a week to collect from money buildings, upgrade something, and do some PVE and PVP but then one day I just got bored and deleted both MW and KA.

I reinstalled MW for a few minutes yesterday just to see how badly my base got raided and to my surprise one of my Storage Silos was left untouched after 3 weeks.

Automaine
07-07-2012, 07:40 PM
I guess whoever has the brownest nose lol. I buy that 4 a dollar.

joaquim
07-07-2012, 07:42 PM
Imo MW is the best out of all 3 Funzio games :p I don't like cc's play style requires way to much camping but I still play it. I don't like the way KA's missions and Pvp are set up.

I'd rank them CC, MW, KA. MW was the first game I downloaded on my iphone but the problem with it other than it got boring because I was so focused on CC was the casualties. I know I know it's more realistic because you're using troops but it got frustrating because I would win a PVP fight and lose a couple of troops making my stats go down and I'd end up losing the next fight. I played KA for a few days. Never really got interested in it.

CAPT.GIN
07-07-2012, 07:43 PM
The main thing that got me to quit MW is that I got so hooked to CC that it was the only game that I wanted to play. I would log in to MW like once a week to collect from money buildings, upgrade something, and do some PVE and PVP but then one day I just got bored and deleted both MW and KA.

I reinstalled MW for a few minutes yesterday just to see how badly my base got raided and to my surprise one of my Storage Silos was left untouched after 3 weeks.

Haha that's cool... Yea it's not a lot of good players on that level...

CAPT.GIN
07-07-2012, 07:45 PM
Imo MW is the best out of all 3 Funzio games :p I don't like cc's play style requires way to much camping but I still play it. I don't like the way KA's missions and Pvp are set up.

Yea Ryan I won't even lie bro out of all 3 of them MW is the funniest... But you can't lie it's the most broken as well...

possum
07-07-2012, 07:47 PM
I vote for Mr. Seriousness. Why is that not an option?

War Priest
07-07-2012, 07:48 PM
Ok, why do we need a moderator?

joaquim
Yea Ryan I won't even lie bro out of all 3 of them MW is the funniest... But you can't lie it's the most broken as well...

After what's happened in the last 15 minutes, I've had to say that CC is the most broken. My game crashed 3 times in 15 minutes. I'm not saying like it crashes then like 7 minutes later it crashes again and 8 minutes later again. It literally crashed once every 5 minutes. It's like if it was doing it on purpose to piss me off!

Ryan5100
I'd rank them CC, MW, KA. MW was the first game I downloaded on my iphone but the problem with it other than it got boring because I was so focused on CC was the casualties. I know I know it's more realistic because you're using troops but it got frustrating because I would win a PVP fight and lose a couple of troops making my stats go down and I'd end up losing the next fight. I played KA for a few days. Never really got interested in it.I downloaded them MW CC KA. I've played MW every day since I've downloaded it lol. Think I got it the month it came out. But anyways I'd rate them MW KA CC. The play style in CC is just different I don't like to camp that much lol

joaquim
07-07-2012, 07:50 PM
I downloaded them MW CC KA. I've played MW every day since I've downloaded it lol. Think I got it the month it came out. But anyways I'd rate them MW KA CC. The play style in CC is just different I don't like to camp that much lol

You don't have to camp in CC. It's completely up to you. You could have one active account and one camper account. My only account in CC is an active account and I'm currently at level 108, almost at

War Priest
By the way, I find it halarious you added yourself in there Dreno. :rolleyes:

possum
Actually, I vote for war priest. His "respect me because I spend more than you" is rather sneaky.

CAPT.GIN
07-07-2012, 07:51 PM
I downloaded them MW CC KA. I've played MW every day since I've downloaded it lol. Think I got it the month it came out. But anyways I'd rate them MW KA CC. The play style in CC is just different I don't like to camp that much lol

Camping is where its at bro... If your a free player and you don't camp for a while you'll get destroyed later on in the game, that's how I look at... Just look a flan for example... No offense buddy...

joaquim
07-07-2012, 07:52 PM
By the way, I find it halarious you added yourself in there Dreno. :rolleyes:

He did the same in the CC thread and has 0 out of 22 votes.

CAPT.GIN
Ok, why do we need a moderator?

Where you been at all day bro? Had to take a brake from the threads I see lol...

Boom
MW and KA only fun if u have money to spend

Ryan5100
You don't have to camp in CC. It's completely up to you. You could have one active account and one camper account. My only account in CC is an active account and I'm currently at level 108, almost at
109.If I don't camp my record would be terrible lol im only level 23 and played the game since probably march? And I only have average stats not high or low for my level. Don't get me wrong the game is very fun and addicting like the others I just log on the other 2 and care about the other 2 more

joaquim
07-07-2012, 07:53 PM
Camping is where its at bro... If your a free player and you don't camp for a while you'll get destroyed later on in the game, that's how I look at... Just look a flan for example... No offense buddy...

I'm a free player and I can succesfully rob most of the people at my level. It really makes up for the money I lose during robberies when I'm sleeping but I keep my game running at night so I don't lose any money from robberies while I'm sleeping even though I was succesfully robbed.

Boom
07-07-2012, 07:53 PM
And where's bigflan name!?!? Hes the biggest contributor

War Priest
07-07-2012, 07:54 PM

Where you been at all day bro? Had to take a brake from the threads I see lol...

This is a pointless thread. We have already gone through this like 2 times already, and there isn't even a reason for a mod now. There really aren't spammers now that thread requirments have been adjusted.

Ryan5100
07-07-2012, 07:55 PM
Camping is where its at bro... If your a free player and you don't camp for a while you'll get destroyed later on in the game, that's how I look at... Just look a flan for example... No offense buddy...I camp a lot on MW I was at level 65 for over 3 months lmao. Just my thoughts on CC i guess when I started MW there wasn't many low level campers and that's what CC is I like to camp at mid level range

CAPT.GIN
07-07-2012, 07:56 PM
Actually, I vote for war priest. His "respect me because I spend more than you" is rather sneaky.

I'm a free player and I can succesfully rob most of the people at my level. It really makes up for the money I lose during robberies when I'm sleeping but I keep my game running at night so I don't lose any money from robberies while I'm sleeping even though I was succesfully robbed.

Oh no bro I was talking about camping in MW not cc... You'll be fine not camping in cc but in MW as a free player it's a must!!!

War Priest
07-07-2012, 07:57 PM

That has to be a sign for you Dreno. :D

joaquim
07-07-2012, 07:57 PM
Oh no bro I was talking about camping in MW not cc... You'll be fine not camping in cc but in MW as a free player it's a must!!!

Looks like if I ever reinstall MW I'll have to stay at level 36 for a very long time.

enahs1
07-07-2012, 07:59 PM
I'm camping on my level 10 account... I have every mony building and Im planning to level most of them to 10 or 9

CAPT.GIN
07-07-2012, 07:59 PM

This is a pointless thread. We have already gone through this like 2 times already, and there isn't even a reason for a mod now. There really aren't spammers now that thread requirments have been adjusted.

100% true WP that's why I joked around and voted for myself... But I'm really surprised dreno dident put jmc and nobody voted for mcdoc... There the most experienced out of all of us here...

War Priest
07-07-2012, 08:01 PM
100% true WP that's why I joked around and voted for myself... But I'm really surprised dreno dident put jmc and nobody voted for mcdoc... There the most experienced out of all of us here...

We DON'T NEED A MODERATOR! For what? Where's the spam...?

I think Dreno just wants to delete threads he don't like such as bigflan's and fifth's threads.

possum
07-07-2012, 08:02 PM
That's what these types if games play off of, and frankly, war priest is completely hooked. Not sure if it's some inherent insecurity.

War Priest
07-07-2012, 08:04 PM
That's what these types if games play off of, and frankly, war priest is completely hooked. Not sure if it's some inherent insecurity.

That is the second time you said my name and I don't even know who you are. Can I help you with something?

CAPT.GIN
07-07-2012, 08:04 PM

Looks like if I ever reinstall MW I'll have to stay at level 36 for a very long time.

I've really enjoyed camping to be honest with you, I look at it as accomplishments... As of rite now I'm level 45 with a really good iph.. And a lot of my units and boost buildings upgraded... With my boost buildings stats my attk is 15k and my defense is 15k... An thats still bad! I wanna get them to 25k before I hit level 60.... It's gonna take a while but it will all pay off... I might be a little of though on my 15k stats but not by much...

joaquim
07-07-2012, 08:05 PM

I think Dreno just wants to delete threads he don't like such as bigflan's and fifth's threads.

No spam in MW? You guys are lucky. In the CC forum you can't read a whole thread without seeing at least 1 troll derail the thread with spam.

possum
07-07-2012, 08:05 PM
No you really can't; I'm just observing.

joaquim
07-07-2012, 08:06 PM
I've really enjoyed camping to be honest with you, I look at it as accomplishments... As of rite now I'm level 45 with a really good iph.. And a lot of my units and boost buildings upgraded... With my boost buildings stats my attk is 15k and my defense is 15k... An thats still bad! I wanna get them to 25k before I hit level 60.... It's gonna take a while but it will all pay off... I might be a little of though on my 15k stats but not by much...

My stats are awful. They're barely at 1k.

CAPT.GIN
07-07-2012, 08:07 PM

Yea your rite I dident really pay much attention to it, but now that I look at it the threads are not spammed no more good job cc mark...

SeqWins
07-07-2012, 08:08 PM
Another hijacked thread...

Ryan5100
I've really enjoyed camping to be honest with you, I look at it as accomplishments... As of rite now I'm level 45 with a really good iph.. And a lot of my units and boost buildings upgraded... With my boost buildings stats my attk is 15k and my defense is 15k... An thats still bad! I wanna get them to 25k before I hit level 60.... It's gonna take a while but it will all pay off... I might be a little of though on my 15k stats but not by much...Lol gin your fine at 15k at level 60 as long as u don't have max allies I got my first nano with around 12k defense (didn't have enough TJ gold for composites so couldn't be boosted) at level 60 my next nano came at around 15k defense level 63

CAPT.GIN

My stats are awful. They're barely at 1k.

Haha it's ok dude you make up for it in cc... You have some pretty sick stats... What level are you in cc?

War Priest
07-07-2012, 08:09 PM
No spam in MW? You guys are lucky. In the CC forum you can't read a whole thread without seeing at least 1 troll derail the thread with spam.

No, not really. And once there is they get removed almost right away. Did Dreno not read Mark's post about all the new GREE members who will be on here too? They don't want a mod...

Ryan5100
Another hijacked thread...Imo this is just a pointless thread. There isn't any spam anymore

joaquim
Haha it's ok dude you make up for it in cc... You have some pretty sick stats... What level are you in cc?

108, almost 109. 20k/20k stats, almost 21k/21k. 4k of those stats are from explosives.

War Priest
07-07-2012, 08:10 PM

This is a pointless thread. It needs to be.

CAPT.GIN
07-07-2012, 08:10 PM

Haha as always good to see you seq... Did you see what the guy with the hotdog avatar said about you... Pretty mean guy

joaquim
07-07-2012, 08:12 PM
No, not really. And once there is they get removed almost right away. Did Dreno not read Mark's post about all the new GREE members who will be on here too? They don't want a mod...

Something tells me you haven't seen the douchebag triplets: Tony187, Tiger187, and Turkishtiger. For the last couple of days we've been getting spanned by philo beddoe, ingamenameI, and I's multiple accounts. Only 1 of their threads has been locked or deleted.

CAPT.GIN
07-07-2012, 08:12 PM

Lol gin your fine at 15k at level 60 as long as u don't have max allies I got my first nano with around 12k defense (didn't have enough TJ gold for composites so couldn't be boosted) at level 60 my next nano came at around 15k defense level 63

Yea your rite Ryan... But like I always tell myself it's never to early to get ready for whale territory.

SeqWins
07-07-2012, 08:13 PM
What did he say about me? Lol I'm not rewinding this thread... Did I earn another fan? Is he a Flan,fifth Reich type?

War Priest
07-07-2012, 08:14 PM
Something tells me you haven't seen the douchebag triplets: Tony187, Tiger187, and Turkishtiger. For the last couple of days we've been getting spanned by philo beddoe, ingamenameI, and I's multiple accounts. Only 1 of their threads has been locked or deleted.

No, haven't seen them here.

CAPT.GIN
07-07-2012, 08:15 PM

108, almost 109. 20k/20k stats, almost 21k/21k. 4k of those stats are from explosives.

That's beastly bro! The only thing I hate about cc is I have so much money and there's not a lot of good units to buy.

Ryan5100
07-07-2012, 08:15 PM
Yea your rite Ryan... But like I always tell myself it's never to early to get ready for whale territory.I'm done leveling now stopped at 75. Just gonna work on everything now. Iph stats etc.. :P

CAPT.GIN
07-07-2012, 08:16 PM
You're not going to argue it because I'm right?!. If you were a good moderator you don't need to know a thing about the game or subject that the forum is based on. Do you know what a moderator does? if you do, you'd know you don't need any knowledge of the game.

This seq... I'm not trying to start noting but it looks like he called you a dumdum

joaquim
07-07-2012, 08:17 PM

Lucky you. These people enjoy torturing us in the CC forum. But it's easy to just ignore them. CCMark does take some action. Tony and Tiger are banned. Turkish hasn't posted in a few day. And I can always ignore the people. I've already ignored philo beddoe and one of I's alter egos today.

bigflan
07-07-2012, 08:17 PM
Guys vote for fifth reich he will do us good support him in his journey to become a mod

CAPT.GIN
07-07-2012, 08:18 PM

Hey WP you should of seen it bro it was the best thing ever!!! Flan got smacked down by aidens wife lol they pvped and she did a number on him!!!

joaquim
07-07-2012, 08:19 PM
That's beastly bro! The only thing I hate about cc is I have so much money and there's not a lot of good units to buy.

If you have a lot of money, you could always save up for a Nightclub which would only give you more money but then you could upgrade it some more.

Ryan5100
07-07-2012, 08:20 PM
Hey WP you should of seen it bro it was the best thing ever!!! Flan got smacked down by aidens wife lol they pvped and she did a number on him!!!Wasn't this for FFN? If I remember right I seen that they were planning in doing that :p

Ryan5100
07-07-2012, 08:21 PM
If you have a lot of money, you could always save up for a Nightclub which would only give you more money but then you could upgrade it some more.I dont have 300 allies in CC yet do idk how much the nightclub earns or how many hours :( mind telling me? I know it's 40m

CAPT.GIN
07-07-2012, 08:22 PM

If you have a lot of money, you could always save up for a Nightclub which would only give you more money but then you could upgrade it some more.

Haha thats what I'm saying I want more units not more money...

War Priest
07-07-2012, 08:22 PM
Lucky you. These people enjoy torturing us in the CC forum. But it's easy to just ignore them. CCMark does take some action. Tony and Tiger are banned. Turkish hasn't posted in a few day. And I can always ignore the people. I've already ignored philo beddoe and one of I's alter egos today.

Last time I was over there there was a poll with a thread about CCM cheating on his wife with L Fizzle.

How dare they talk about Fizz like that! :mad:

SeqWins
07-07-2012, 08:23 PM
This seq... I'm not trying to start noting but it looks like he called you a dumdum

Yeah that's fine lol I don't feel like arguing with idiots today, yeah yeah I know I'm feeling a bit under the weather today not on my usual aggressiveness rampage. Maybe I'll come in here tomorrow and smack him around but as of today be an have his 15 minutes of fame.

joaquim
I dont have 300 allies in CC yet do idk how much the nightclub earns or how many hours :( mind telling me? I know it's 40m

6 hour collections. $185k. If you want more mafia for CC to get NC go ahead and add me: 944 334 519

CAPT.GIN
Hey WP you should of seen it bro it was the best thing ever!!! Flan got smacked down by aidens wife lol they pvped and she did a number on him!!!

Haha no Ryan it was on mcdocs event thread or kittys Whare were thread...

bigflan
07-07-2012, 08:24 PM
I'm pissed and still at 9

Hey WP earlier today I was in the cc forum and I got 5 people to ignore me and then I used my other account to post

SeqWins
07-07-2012, 08:25 PM
Btw Gin I bet you don't have more money than me in CC

CAPT.GIN
Last time I was over there there was a poll with a thread about CCM cheating on his wife with L Fizzle.

Wooooooow that was funny!!! I wanna go read it...

joaquim

That guy was causing problems. Immediately when I read the rest of it I was like see you next time. This same guy gets banned after 1 day and comes back 1 month later to cause as much trouble as possible before getting banned.

joaquim
Wooooooow that was funny!!! I wanna go read it...

Thread got deleted completely.

Ryan5100
07-07-2012, 08:26 PM

How dare they talk about Fizz like that! :mad:Ive been to the other forums but just don't like them as much :p just stick here. Dont worry WP Fizzle wouldn't cheat on you! :p

joaquim
07-07-2012, 08:27 PM
Haha thats what I'm saying I want more units not more money...

Equipment is only worth your money in the early game. At the end of the game it's a waste of money. That's when you start buying equipment with respect and crates.

bigflan
07-07-2012, 08:28 PM
Cc wanted ranks but I shut the idea down with flan power and angered enah1

Ryan5100
07-07-2012, 08:29 PM
6 hour collections. $185k. If you want more mafia for CC to get NC go ahead and add me: 944 334 519Ok I'll send request now thanks.

Haha no Ryan it was on mcdocs event thread or kittys Whare were thread...oh I don't go to WWY thread much lol just gets filled up so fast I can't keep up!

CAPT.GIN
07-07-2012, 08:30 PM

Btw Gin I bet you don't have more money than me in CC

How much you got? I have almost 500k but I'm only level 9... An why does this dumb possum quote keep showing up did I lock it or something?

enahs1
07-07-2012, 08:30 PM
Did not anger me since CCMark already told me it was happening in the future...

bigflan
07-07-2012, 08:31 PM
Did not anger me since CCMark already told me it was happening in the future...Hey you unblocked me

Wise choice my friend wise choice

SeqWins
07-07-2012, 08:32 PM
How much you got? I have almost 500k but I'm only level 9... An why does this dumb possum quote keep showing up did I lock it or something?

500k? Dude I've got like 126 mil in my bank lol

enahs1
07-07-2012, 08:33 PM
6 hour collections. $185k. If you want more mafia for CC to get NC go ahead and add me: 944 334 519
It is 175k per 6 hours

enahs1
07-07-2012, 08:34 PM
Actually I didn't, I have an option too view your posts
http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj499/enahs1237/f6266d80.jpg

CAPT.GIN
Equipment is only worth your money in the early game. At the end of the game it's a waste of money. That's when you start buying equipment with respect and crates.

I want more gun and car units.

Ryan5100
500k? Dude I've got like 126 mil in my bank lolOh damn nice seq. do u have a nightclub or not enough allies? Btw are u accepting allies in cc?

CAPT.GIN
07-07-2012, 08:35 PM

Wow what are you gonna do with all that? Donate it?

enahs1
07-07-2012, 08:35 PM
No you don't

bigflan
07-07-2012, 08:36 PM
Hey I love watching hijacks watch Dreno come here and tell us to stop it oh well

CAPT.GIN
07-07-2012, 08:38 PM
Hey I love watching hijacks watch Dreno come here and tell us to stop it oh well

Hey flan read my signature! Lol

Ryan5100
07-07-2012, 08:38 PM
Wow what are you gonna do with all that? Donate it?Lmao gin. Also I might wanna fix your sig and put out instead of put :p

bigflan
07-07-2012, 08:39 PM
Hey flan read my signature! LolHey her army is 75% gold and it's a god army like dude she would kick your but

enahs1
07-07-2012, 08:39 PM
Lmao gin. Also I might wanna fix your sig and put out instead of put :p
Lol, I just noticed that

SeqWins
07-07-2012, 08:41 PM
No you don't

I don't have enough allies to buy a nightclub but my link is in my sig...idont play CC that much but if you guys can whore me around and get me to 300 within 30 minutes of me going to sleep ill start building my first Bight Club just to shut you up... I remember when you would not believe my 5k IPH in KA lol now I'm at 7k lol impossible huh? Now that I made LVL 30 just for my rigs and EPPs watch me go to 500k in a week...

bigflan
07-07-2012, 08:43 PM
I got a supply frigate I want my 10th looks lke I'm disappointed again

CAPT.GIN
07-07-2012, 08:45 PM
Hey her army is 75% gold and it's a god army like dude she would kick your but

What was her attack and defense? Can you remember?

bigflan
07-07-2012, 08:46 PM
What was her attack and defense?8000 attack and 8000 defense at 50 allies with out boosts with boosts probably 10 000 stats

Ryan5100
07-07-2012, 08:47 PM
I don't have enough allies to buy a nightclub but my link is in my sig...idont play CC that much but if you guys can whore me around and get me to 300 within 30 minutes of me going to sleep ill start building my first Bight Club just to shut you up... I remember when you would not believe my 5k IPH in KA lol now I'm at 7k lol impossible huh? Now that I made LVL 30 just for my rigs and EPPs watch me go to 500k in a week...I sent u a request on CC would send u a request on KA but seeing as you have 2 allies I won't :p. and good luck on 500k iph!

enahs1
07-07-2012, 08:48 PM
I don't have enough allies to buy a nightclub but my link is in my sig...idont play CC that much but if you guys can whore me around and get me to 300 within 30 minutes of me going to sleep ill start building my first Bight Club just to shut you up... I remember when you would not believe my 5k IPH in KA lol now I'm at 7k lol impossible huh? Now that I made LVL 30 just for my rigs and EPPs watch me go to 500k in a week...
The only reason I don't believe you because unless you haven't updated your cc picture of your stats in your sig for awhile it would have taken 350 days to save up 126 million and that's 100% collection every day

War Priest
07-07-2012, 08:48 PM
I leave for 5 minutes and it's madness in here now.

bigflan
07-07-2012, 08:49 PM
I leave for 5 minutes and it's madness in here now.WP you made me sad it's been 20 opening attempts since 9 and no 10 and mcdoc is still at 9 and so is kod and warfiend is too like really this is rubbish

War Priest
07-07-2012, 08:51 PM
WP you made me sad it's been 20 opening attempts since 9 and no 10 and mcdoc is still at 9 and so is kod and warfiend is too like really this is rubbish

Pull the pin on your 9 grenades and just end the suffering then.

CAPT.GIN
07-07-2012, 08:51 PM
8000 attack and 8000 defense at 50 allies with out boosts with boosts probably 10 000 stats

With the boosts mines 15kattk 15kdef... But I'm not barging... Flan why would you fight a gold player knowing already you were gonna lose?!!!

bigflan
07-07-2012, 08:52 PM
With the boosts mines 15kattk 15kdef... But I'm not barging... Flan why would you fight a gold player knowing already you were gonna lose?!!!.?..........? Aidan told me too or else he said he would pound me oh well I beat JP and crushed him

bigflan
07-07-2012, 08:53 PM
Pull the pin on your 9 grenades and just end the suffering then.Oh ya then I can throw them at you and kaboom

Problem solved

Flanbang

CAPT.GIN
07-07-2012, 08:54 PM
.?..........? Aidan told me too or else he said he would pound me oh well I beat JP and crushed him

Haha yea that's true you made his Walmart smile avatar cry

SeqWins
07-07-2012, 08:54 PM
The only reason I don't believe you because unless you haven't updated your cc picture of your stats in your sig for awhile it would have taken 350 days to save up 126 million and that's 100% collection every day

This is for both Ryan and Enahs1 both of my profile pics for KA and CC are about 2 months old.....

SeqWins
07-07-2012, 09:03 PM
I just got my 5th Torpedo Boat on the event and sitting on no boxes, not planning to LVL anymore after 30 so with this said I leave all of you fine gents...I'm taking a shower and hitting the rack

Ryan5100
07-07-2012, 09:06 PM
This is for both Ryan and Enahs1 both of my profile pics for KA and CC are about 2 months old.....Oh ok I'll send request on KA then. Name is Ryan on cc and KA btw

Jp lfs
07-07-2012, 09:20 PM
Technically, according to the FFN rules, since you lost a Stealth Frigate, and I lost nothing, I won.

CAPT.GIN
07-07-2012, 09:22 PM
Technically, according to the FFN rules, since you lost a Stealth Frigate, and I lost nothing, I won.

Jp do you have pics of the fight between you and flan?

bigflan
07-07-2012, 09:27 PM
Technically, according to the FFN rules, since you lost a Stealth Frigate, and I lost nothing, I won.Actually nope but you lost more you lost lots of units and you lost 2 boxes that means I win sorry

overkill 280
07-07-2012, 10:08 PM
@Seq, FYI you can go to my or anybody else's profile, click on posts and see exactly where and what has been posted. Just in case you didn't know. But I am glad I got to see YOUR opinions on everybody.

Dreno33
07-07-2012, 10:58 PM
JMC would be a good moderator, you're right (whoever suggested it) but doesn't post hardly ever and only a stalker would know how often he lurks or not. and quit posting in the "such a pointless thread." compare this to 75% of the other threads. we need moderators. who? idk, but CCM isn't enough for the whole dam forum. hence why CC forum is getting so ridiculous (this one on its way). popularity contest? not in the least. i picked those i knew would do a good job in the role if chosen. yes, that includes me. i do not care if chosen. it would mean the same if ANY of the 10 listed became a moderator (if only...)

War Priest
07-07-2012, 11:01 PM
What do we need them for Dreno?

War Priest
07-07-2012, 11:02 PM
How many times has this been offered before and CCM didn't pick anybody. OBVIOUSLY he doesn't want a mod, or he would make a thread, don't you think.

I think you just want to delete threads you don't like such as bigflans and fifths.

Dreno33
07-07-2012, 11:08 PM
How many times has this been offered before and CCM didn't pick anybody. OBVIOUSLY he doesn't want a mod, or he would make a thread, don't you think.

I think you just want to delete threads you don't like such as bigflans and fifths.

i don't really know much about fifths or his thread. maybe, haven't paid attention to the OP if it was him. and btw, there is a thread about this by CCM. i linked it within the first 40 comments.

JohnnyR
07-08-2012, 12:32 AM
Let's not and say we did....

I'd prefer an outside admin taking care of this. Absolute power corrupts absolutely, and cliques begin to form and the atmosphere begins to change. I've been a part of quite a few forums, out of all of them I like the laid back nature here...

Has anyone noticed the spam threads are all but gone? Kudos to the invisible forum team.

Arizona
07-08-2012, 08:49 AM
Can't think why we need a mod on here now. Spam had dropped, most people are sensible enough, fights have all but disappeared. All that's needed really is for sensible forumites to monitor and address issues without being rude to newbies.
Some things will never stop because that's human nature. I'm talking about going OT and hijacking a thread. Thread discussions will never stay on topic forever. It's just something that happens and has to be tolerated. Might be a good idea to inform people that there is a WWY thread for non game chat.
For what it's worth, I wouldn't want any regular on here to be a mod. I just think, if there was a need for one, then it should be someone independent with no allegiances or bias to any members. It's probably a lot harder than anyone realises when the sh!t hits the fan and tough decisions need to be made. That's when cliques form and sides are taken and more doom and gloom descends on the forum. Leave it to six deGREEs of separation to decide on this one.
I'm thankful that young Dr. Eno considered me worthy to be a mod, but I'd never consider myself. For one I don't frequent the forum often enough, and I'm too busy in my long term plans for world domination.

marebear
07-08-2012, 09:15 AM
If I were to pick, I would choose Warfiend. But ccmark said they would pick their own so this thread is moot.

manbeast
07-08-2012, 01:44 PM
if they did pic mods, they'd prob give it to the same ppl they let beta test

Tate
07-08-2012, 02:02 PM
@MB, And we all know how the last event turned out, don't we?