PDA

View Full Version : Do you enjoy CC more when........

Sasha54
07-07-2012, 10:44 AM
There's NO event going on.

I think I do....

doinkent
07-07-2012, 10:46 AM
there is nothing to do without an event. it gets boring quick

dudeman
07-07-2012, 10:46 AM
Yes, a lot more. The only reason I even participate in events is because I need the free equipment that is way better than anything in the equipment store. If I could buy some stronger RP items including explosives, I might just decide to forget the events. Let the gold addicts play their crack city events! :p lol!

Luciferianism
07-07-2012, 10:56 AM
I hate how my addiction levels spike when events are on :( I can't just ignore them because I feel like I'm falling behind. Event equipment puts cash and RP equipment to shame.

Sasha54
07-07-2012, 10:57 AM
Yes, a lot more. The only reason I even participate in events is because I need the free equipment that is way better than anything in the equipment store. If I could buy some stronger RP items including explosives, I might just decide to forget the events. Let the gold addicts play their crack city events! :p lol!

I find it stressful - like having another job - but it's actually more stressful than my RL job......lol

iteachem
07-07-2012, 11:00 AM
I find it stressful - like having another job - but it's actually more stressful than my RL job......lol

I essentially missed the last event and given the direction they are taking, the scratchers replace what I could do with the events. I never spend gold on an event so once they make the event price dependent on gold I really don't care all that much.

Sasha54
07-07-2012, 11:10 AM
I essentially missed the last event and given the direction they are taking, the scratchers replace what I could do with the events. I never spend gold on an event so once they make the event price dependent on gold I really don't care all that much.

Hey where you been?

I see you have a doppelgänger - SKK Iteachem........lol

joaquim
07-07-2012, 11:13 AM
Hey where you been?

It's only a doppelganger if they look alike. iteachem and SKK iteachem look nothing alike. Why? Well because one of them is sexkitteh.

Mikecore
07-07-2012, 11:14 AM
Yes , l do.....

iteachem
07-07-2012, 11:15 AM
Hey where you been?

Vacation for the last week... Camping in mountains.. Fuzzy is a couple million richer because of me LOL

Bala82
07-07-2012, 11:27 AM
Well i agree event items are better than store but the event actually give me a excuse to finish off maps otherwise i wouldn't bother doing them since learn how fast they level you up. I think it's how to picture it in your mind if you going end item it's more stressful but if you decided once 7th item or (15) in last event you will stop you end up realise you can do events stress free. It's player that decide to go for the last item that most stress.

iteachem
07-07-2012, 11:29 AM
Well i agree event items are better than store but the event actually give me a excuse to finish off maps otherwise i wouldn't bother doing them since learn how fast they level you up. I think it's how to picture it in your mind if you going end item it's more stressful but if you decided once 7th item or (15) in last event you will stop you end up realise you can do events stress free. It's player that decide to go for the last item that most stress.

Hey Bala.. maybe instead of finishing maps find a farmable site to increase stats while collecting. I am farming ECBs during events and doing fairly well with drop rates on both them and the boxes etc.

Bala82
07-07-2012, 11:38 AM
I am still learn parts of the game and the spreadsheet with the information is quite a lot i see a lot loot-able item most best one are normally at higher level.

ECB isn't open for me, currently last map i unlocked paccker heights

iteachem
07-07-2012, 11:50 AM
ECB isn't open for me, currently last map i unlocked paccker heights

How are you doing for vehicles. The junkyard has pretty good drops for the taxi and lowrider. You could also farm the Rusty there

Bala82
07-07-2012, 11:58 AM
Yes junkyard is what i will focus on in the next event.

I didn't realise how certain maps give you advantage because it human nature to do the maps in the order they are presented. When i look at low drop rate on spread sheet is

Junkyard Car Cuber 4x188 $4000-6400 57 exp 0.07 0.09 Hot Box Van (car) 7/7

Nyx
07-07-2012, 01:53 PM

I think I do....

I do in that I seem to find no banking players much more easily when an event isn't going on.

With the new event format it's like business as usual for me though, I don't feel the need to log in hourly to make sure I make an open attempt like I did in the #10 item events. Instead of spending gold on the event, like I used to, I've been using it to buy crates, it's had a much better impact on my stats than throwing the gold away on a wallet event.

Nudie
07-07-2012, 03:39 PM
I've had it with all these events. No fun anymore. I play some but not excited, just half heartedly

Swingle007
07-07-2012, 05:00 PM
i enjoy it more for sure...get a lot more sleep as well! :-)

Zendfrim
07-07-2012, 06:41 PM

I think I do....YES. I despise these stupid things. 1 every month or every TWO months would be much more preferable to me.

Bea
07-08-2012, 12:02 AM
Yes, too frequent. I play KA as well and the events have been running in between CC events and it's getting silly. As a free player, I don't want to 'miss out' on the prizes, and I don't miss sleep for the events, but what used to be fun has become a bit of a chore, and more demanding than I'd allow anything in RL to become.

That said, it's still a good distraction when RL is being BS!

doinkent
07-08-2012, 01:23 AM
Yes, too frequent. I play KA as well and the events have been running in between CC events and it's getting silly. As a free player, I don't want to 'miss out' on the prizes, and I don't miss sleep for the events, but what used to be fun has become a bit of a chore, and more demanding than I'd allow anything in RL to become.

That said, it's still a good distraction when RL is being BS!

oh hello there

DoughBoy
07-08-2012, 05:49 AM

I think I do....

At first I liked the events. It was an extra perk for PvP but it did turn in to being too much stress. I’d stop worrying about doing them but I have this nagging voice that keeps saying, “don’t stop, the other players are going to get ahead of you, yes, farm crates/vaults, don’t let a waking hour pass without opening one up.” Not good. I should let it go. I always end up with dozens and dozens more vaults than I can open. Also, most players I’m fighting or robbing don’t often have enough event items to make or brake. I wonder if there is a 12 step program for CC events.

I really like other aspects of the game and events distract from that. Less events would work for me but I bet would not work for Funzio who I’d guess see a bump up in gold buying .. not that I blame them for trying to squeeze money from their addicted players

TRAZ
07-08-2012, 06:55 AM
Sometimes I participate in events, sometimes I don't. Just wish they would let safes or whatever you need to drop from the very first day from PvP even if the person didn't have them.

On the other hand, I thoroughly enjoyed it when the rivals list opened so you could see up to level 200, but they couldn't see you. It was great seeing the lower levels attack the higher levels. Message board lit up like a Christmas tree....absolutely fantastic and fun to watch.

iteachem
07-08-2012, 07:05 AM
I thoroughly enjoyed it when the rivals list opened so you could see up to level 200, but they couldn't see you. It was great seeing the lower levels attack the higher levels. Message board lit up like a Christmas tree....absolutely fantastic and fun to watch.

Missed that but would have loved to participate...

Max Power
07-08-2012, 07:14 AM
Since events have tolted so gold heavy, I could live without em.

Since I often bought a vault for each event, if I spend again, I think it will just go towards crates or something, as stated above. Better stats that way, and most event prizes, other than the weapon itself, give a benefit for in game cash, which os worthless to me anyway.

Bea
07-08-2012, 08:03 AM
oh hello there

hello.....

Babytway
07-08-2012, 08:25 AM
if there is no event going on then its very quiet on CC, back to hanging out with Ma Sheng i guess

(SKK) - Joaquim
07-08-2012, 08:46 AM
How are you doing for vehicles. The junkyard has pretty good drops for the taxi and lowrider. You could also farm the Rusty there

Agreed. Up until the last event, the junkyard definately did have good drop rates for the safes/boxes without giving out too much XP. And if you need vehicles the devilish taxi at 6/5 (I believe) is not that bad even though long term you will replace them. Once you level up though, farming ECBs is where its at.

nytelock
07-08-2012, 08:57 AM
no event? sounds cool, but gets boring.