PDA

View Full Version : QPR is Hatter

Philo Beddoe
07-07-2012, 06:13 AM
just a theory what do u think? without any cause othe than someone being a nuisance, qpr thinks they r hatter. everyone cant be hatter. Is he just a moron or could it all b a sham to divert attention.

Vote and discuss. .....

NTM
07-07-2012, 06:23 AM
don't look him... he search all here and report for nothing, like when ppl are ban ;)

that a Kevin in web language :) u know the children who want all but have nothing, a frustated guy for sure with out wife, not sure he have see a wife a day :)

anyway take care he play on forum : ban game and report ppl :)

QPR
07-07-2012, 06:24 AM
Weather is lovely here in shepherds bush, just nipping off for double pie and mash

Chat later peeps

QPR
07-07-2012, 06:25 AM
don't look him... he search all here and report for nothing, like when ppl are ban ;)

that a Kevin in web language :) u know the children who want all but have nothing, a frustated guy for sure with out wife, not sure he have see a wife a day :)

I love you xx

Philo Beddoe
07-07-2012, 06:26 AM

then your vote would be for option B. he is a plum

I agree that he is a "Kevin" and is most likely sexually frustrated

Philo Beddoe
07-07-2012, 06:27 AM
Weather is lovely here in shepherds bush, just nipping off for double pie and mash

Chat later peeps

did u vote first qpr?

Ohaithere
07-07-2012, 06:50 AM
hatter is from the us, qpr is from the uk... i dont think hatter knows a thing about uk football... qpr does (even though he supports a sucky team ;) ) qpr also contributes to the forum, hatter... not so much

Max Power
07-07-2012, 06:59 AM
1. Every time I see a post from NTM I wanna make the noise like the AFLAC duck after listening to Yogi Berra.

2. Nobody gives a sh** about you children and your identity crises. Quit spamming the boards with your drool.

Maniaxe
07-07-2012, 07:07 AM
Where is the "I don't give f*ck who's f*ucking who" poll option?

Philo Beddoe
07-07-2012, 07:08 AM
hatter is from the us, qpr is from the uk... i dont think hatter knows a thing about uk football... qpr does (even though he supports a sucky team ;) ) qpr also contributes to the forum, hatter... not so much

I think someone said hatter is from wales

Philo Beddoe
07-07-2012, 07:09 AM

if u were to start your own poll u could add it

QPR
07-07-2012, 07:10 AM
1. Every time I see a post from NTM I wanna make the noise like the AFLAC duck after listening to Yogi Berra.

2. Nobody gives a sh** about you children and your identity crises. Quit spamming the boards with your drool.

Well said mate. I realised these idiots were drawing me into their stupid arguments so I stuck the lot of them on my ignore list

upsman_17
07-07-2012, 07:15 AM

I like me some drama, but it is getting a tad over the top now isn't it?

upsman_17
07-07-2012, 07:18 AM
Well said mate. I realised these idiots were drawing me into their stupid arguments so I stuck the lot of them on my ignore list

Lol. You JUST realized this? People have told you for a week to just ignore them, instead you engage and egg them on. Not trying to pick a fight with you, but you haven't handled yourself very dignified from what I've read.

doinkent
07-07-2012, 07:19 AM

well said mate

doinkent
07-07-2012, 07:20 AM

quoting again for emphasis

QPR
07-07-2012, 07:28 AM
Lol. You JUST realized this? People have told you for a week to just ignore them, instead you engage and egg them on. Not trying to pick a fight with you, but you haven't handled yourself very dignified from what I've read.

I will hold my hands up and say your right. Let's move on

mnju_03
07-07-2012, 10:01 AM
Where is this going? Who cares? Shut up... Q is a stand up forum user, just suck a pipe. :P

Hatter....well, boys will be boys.

Philo Beddoe
07-07-2012, 10:28 AM
Where is this going? Who cares? Shut up... Q is a stand up forum user, just suck a pipe. :P

Hatter....well, boys will be boys.

thank u for your input. I see u did not vote though, I will mark u down for option 2

i need muney
07-07-2012, 11:05 AM
thank u for your input. I see u did not vote though, I will mark u down for option 2
Elections work pretty much the same way.

Philo Beddoe
07-07-2012, 11:09 AM
too bad we cant combine these plum votes with yesterdays, then qpr would win the plum pageant

i need muney
07-07-2012, 11:34 AM
That would you really give away you're trophy?

Philo Beddoe
07-07-2012, 11:42 AM
That would you really give away you're trophy?

actually sexkitteh won it before the thread was closed. I came in a distant 3rd I believe. the results r there if u really care but I suspect that u dont.

mnju_03
07-07-2012, 05:03 PM

LOL!!!! That was a pretty decent reply.... Well played, sir... Well played.

Aid
07-07-2012, 05:06 PM
Seems the OP is a plum along with sexkitteh and I, etc. hatter and QPR are not the same, although all of this useless crap clogging up the forum is ridiculous. Go start a blog

Dipstik
07-07-2012, 05:56 PM
Yeah... cause we wouldn't want this thread to be USELESS now, would we?

Ever since this place stopped being the first result on google when people type in "M4A1 Crime City", it's pretty much only good for telling us when to restart our devices when the new events start.