PDA

View Full Version : Shouldn't money accumulate?

Bala82
07-07-2012, 05:47 AM
I was wondering why money don't accumulate in this game eg Laundry mat at level 10 ( 413 every 5 minutes but you must collect it to reset timer but technically it should accumulate every 5 minutes so in 10 minutes it should be $826 and so on ?. Also it does mean more time you leave the money uncollected the more that can robbed ?.

Why doesn't it accumulate ?

Surely that would game too easy and since everyone agree in game cash useless ?

nytelock
07-07-2012, 06:08 AM
Then there will be less activity, less spent in gold, more camping, and less business for Funzio.

Ohaithere
07-07-2012, 06:52 AM
+1 nyte
i thought this thread would be suggesting getting an interest rate for our bank so we could accumulate money whilst in the bank, but that would probably be too much hastle and funzio would have no incentive to implement it

Bala82
07-07-2012, 07:14 AM
Why would it lead less on gold since you can't use in game cash for gold you still pay for gold to get the Gold weapons and with them doing weekly event there still be activity.

I would agree that if there were no event you would have valid point but events and daily scratchers there still enough business for funzio.

How does the way it's set setup with collection make you want spend money on gold?

Euchred
07-07-2012, 07:22 AM
If they were going to change something it wouldn't be how collecting works. It's fine the way it is.

Bala82
07-07-2012, 07:38 AM
Well i was always curious about this - when i first starting playing i thought it did so you can imagine my disappoint after 1 day that you collect to reset the timer :(.

your probably right they won't change it but it would make robberies a little bit more exciting don't you think because unknown factor when the last time player collected the cash.

dudeman
07-07-2012, 08:29 AM
Well i was always curious about this - when i first starting playing i thought it did so you can imagine my disappoint after 1 day that you collect to reset the timer :(.

your probably right they won't change it but it would make robberies a little bit more exciting don't you think because unknown factor when the last time player collected the cash.

That would mean they would have to make unlimited robberies and scratch the idea that you still get 40% since the building will keep earning money anyways even if you don't collect it. Nobody will have any fun if their cash is 100% robbed all the time, so they will just not build money buildings.

Or people will build money buildings but not care about collecting, which means they won't care to keep opening then game, which results in a whole lot of bored people saying "F this app, it's boring" and then deleting it. Can't sell gold to people who delete the app.

The money buildings work the way they do for a reason.

Dreno33
07-07-2012, 08:38 AM
bala ~ sorry to say... dumbest question concerning how CC operates

Bala82
07-07-2012, 09:12 AM
I see a lot pointless topics that have nothing to do with the game yet at least i am asking something about this game i didn't understand which is better than all those off topic about Cold karama and the whole Santa/SK clan mess.

joaquim
07-07-2012, 09:14 AM
Agree with what Dreno said.
Sorry, Bala.

Bala82
07-07-2012, 09:18 AM
That would mean they would have to make unlimited robberies and scratch the idea that you still get 40% since the building will keep earning money anyways even if you don't collect it. Nobody will have any fun if their cash is 100% robbed all the time, so they will just not build money buildings.

Or people will build money buildings but not care about collecting, which means they won't care to keep opening then game, which results in a whole lot of bored people saying "F this app, it's boring" and then deleting it. Can't sell gold to people who delete the app.

The money buildings work the way they do for a reason.

Thank you for explain this i hadn't realise you could lose all your money because even if i get rob still some money to collect so i didn't realise you could lose 100%.

I understand the fact some people won't care it's just rather annoying checkin in every 3 hours to collect the money.

Duncko
07-07-2012, 09:29 AM
People love this game is because they have to log in every other hour or even every five minutes for collections. This is what makes the game so addictive...taking this away will simply kill off the game very soon. I even log in during sex for collections which of cos pisses off your partner...but who cares? I love it this way!

nopenopenope
07-07-2012, 10:27 AM
Thank you for explain this i hadn't realise you could lose all your money because even if i get rob still some money to collect so i didn't realise you could lose 100%.

Language barrier detected. Please reread his post.

KemoKidd
07-07-2012, 11:39 AM
By the way, there are far more topics that are a complete waste of time. This whole this person=that person or someone is exposed is such a waste. This isnt a drama of who is really who or oh look what he messaged me. Sounds like high school gossip to me. All I care about is reading what people think about the game even if I do not agree with it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I do like how you have to log in to collect. In iMobsters your money is collected every hour no matter what which in turn leads me to care less about it. CC format is much more addicting because I feel like I HAVE to go on to collect.

7rs60
07-07-2012, 01:38 PM
It's like rent. If money automatically accumulated, that would be like people just paying rent every month automatically. That's not how it works; that's why landlords have to come to your house and take your money if they want it.