PDA

View Full Version : Philo = santa

InGameName I
07-06-2012, 09:42 AM
PM FROM Philo bedo

"well said. ive been on the forums for over 6 months and was the biggest troll. I was having more fun so i decided to make another account and try and piss people off, it appears to be working just fine. its funny to see that people realize i am SANTA too. Maybe cause Im so young? I hate almost everyone on this forum they is a moron when it comes down to it."

joaquim
07-06-2012, 09:44 AM
ha! Me, QPR, and everyone else who thought he was Santa was right. And let's not forget he says he hates everyone and says we're morons. Everyone insult philo!

sexkitteh
07-06-2012, 09:46 AM
ha! Me, QPR, and everyone else who thought he was Santa was right. And let's not forget he says he hates everyone and says we're morons. Everyone insult philo!

Jo... this guy for one is Tiger... for 2... if I remember correctly... Santa could at least spell...

Dipstik
07-06-2012, 09:47 AM
I am santa. Come sit in my lap and I'll give you a present.

joaquim
07-06-2012, 09:47 AM
Jo... this guy for one is Tiger... for 2... if I remember correctly... Santa could at least spell...

But it said it right there in the first post that philo admitted he was Santa.

Philo Beddoe
07-06-2012, 09:53 AM
But it said it right there in the first post that philo admitted he was Santa.

u seriously have to be either:
a) the dumbest kid that ever was
b) not a kid, merely playing a part - kinda like santa himself

lol. what good times we have. :D

Dipstik
07-06-2012, 09:54 AM
Seriously, though... who wants me to give them a present?

KemoKidd
07-06-2012, 09:55 AM
And his picture is soooooo original! I think sexkitteh would agree. :p

Philo Beddoe
07-06-2012, 09:59 AM
Seriously, though... who wants me to give them a present?

i nominate joquim. he might as well get used to being put over a barrell. (get it..barrell)

sexkitteh
07-06-2012, 10:01 AM
i nominate joquim. he might as well get used to being put over a barrell. (get it..barrell)

Yeah... leave poor Joaquim alone...

a) was the answer unfortunately...

Dipstik
07-06-2012, 10:01 AM
Thank you officer, but no, I was not pretending to make sexual innuendo towards someone pretending to be underage on the internet!

joaquim
07-06-2012, 10:04 AM
u seriously have to be either:
a) the dumbest kid that ever was
b) not a kid, merely playing a part - kinda like santa himself

lol. what good times we have. :D

You seriously have to be either
a) an *******
b) an *******

So which one is it? ;)

Philo Beddoe
07-06-2012, 10:05 AM
Thank you officer, but no, I was not pretending to make sexual innuendo towards someone pretending to be underage on the internet!

see joquim, he thinks u r a big faker too. liar liar pants on fire, better stick your ass in the snow before it burns up santa.

Dipstik
07-06-2012, 10:06 AM
Yeah... same reason I think Koralene is a dude. I assume everyone on the internet is a male between 16 and 45.

sexkitteh
07-06-2012, 10:07 AM
Yeah... same reason I think Koralene is a dude. I assume everyone on the internet is a male between 16 and 45.

xept for sasha... she's like 80...

You can tell by the way she is... she is generations behind... like 40 of them...

Philo Beddoe
07-06-2012, 10:09 AM
You seriously have to be either
a) an *******
b) an *******

So which one is it? ;)

A... NO...B

lol. how clever.
is this the savant in u breaking out again?

joaquim
07-06-2012, 10:09 AM
see joquim, he thinks u r a big faker too. liar liar pants on fire, better stick your ass in the snow before it burns up santa.

Would you stop calling me Santa! I'm not him! If you really think I'm Santa then provide evidence. There is no proof that I am Santa and there is no way that I can be Santa because Santa claimed he was 13 and I'm older than that.

sexkitteh
07-06-2012, 10:11 AM
Would you stop calling me Santa! I'm not him! If you really think I'm Santa then provide evidence. There is no proof that I am Santa and there is no way that I can be Santa because Santa claimed he was 13 and I'm older than that.
Jo.. don't let him get to you... besides... we all know I'm Santa... so everyone else can just stfu :D

Dipstik
07-06-2012, 10:13 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/11814315.jpg

I told you... I'm santa :)

sexkitteh
07-06-2012, 10:14 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/11814315.jpg

I told you... I'm santa :)

waitaminute.... if... YOU are santa... and I am santa... that means we are both the same o_0

Dipstik
07-06-2012, 10:16 AM
rawr, and such.

Philo Beddoe
07-06-2012, 10:17 AM
Would you call me Santa! I'm him! If you really think I'm Santa There is proof that I am Santa.

FINALLY, u admit it. can we all just move on now.

Dipstik
07-06-2012, 10:19 AM
You're mom's santa. No wait... she's just fat and can hit every house on the block in one night.

joaquim
07-06-2012, 10:20 AM
FINALLY, u admit it. can we all just move on now.

I'm not a dumbass. I know you edited it so that it would like I said that but people can simply go to the previous page an see that I didn't say that. If you think people will fall for that you're wrong.

sexkitteh
07-06-2012, 10:22 AM
I'm not a dumbass. I know you edited it so that it would like I said that but people can simply go to the previous page an see that I didn't say that. If you think people will fall for that you're wrong.

JO.... you aren't making yourself sound very smart here... I think you need to relax a bit 0_0

Philo Beddoe
07-06-2012, 10:23 AM

u never cease to amaze me with ur obviously superior intellect. good job columbo, good to see we got u on the case

Chester78
07-06-2012, 10:50 AM
http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u505/chester1978/d55a6f37.jpg

sexkitteh
07-06-2012, 10:54 AM
http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u505/chester1978/d55a6f37.jpg

No... but I did get piss3d off once and ate someones face...

Chester78
07-06-2012, 10:55 AM
http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u505/chester1978/4d11c7f9.jpg

sexkitteh
07-06-2012, 10:56 AM
http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u505/chester1978/4d11c7f9.jpg

LMFAO!

Good one :D

Chester78
07-06-2012, 11:02 AM
I try. 😃😃

Dipstik
07-06-2012, 11:07 AM
You know that guy wasn't actually on "bath salts?" They did an autopsy and the only controlled substance in his system was THC.

sexkitteh
07-06-2012, 11:10 AM
You know that guy wasn't actually on "bath salts?" They did an autopsy and the only controlled substance in his system was THC.

I'm sorry but that is the biggest load of crap I ever read... government trying to show that w33d is bad and make more of a deal about it... BULL CRAP I SAY!!!!

You can't seriously believe this do you???

Yes he smoked a joint and got the munchies... wow that hobos face looks AWESOME! NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

I've heard crazy drug stories from cop friends... but never someone that had be shot 6 times cause they was stoned on weed...

Dipstik
07-06-2012, 11:12 AM
I didn't say he was stoned on weed, I said that was the only drug in his system at the time of the autopsy. Why do you assume it had to be the THC? Sometimes you just gotta chew a face off.

sexkitteh
07-06-2012, 11:14 AM
I didn't say he was stoned on weed, I said that was the only drug in his system at the time of the autopsy. Why do you assume it had to be the THC? Sometimes you just gotta chew a face off.

Have you ever had THC in your system????

Do you know how difficult it would be to overpower someone and eat their face off with THC in system????

I don't know... this bath salt thing may or may not have been the issue... but THC def was not the issue... buddy was probably so high on something that he smoked a d00b to try and chill out and that didn't help and went mental...

Dipstik
07-06-2012, 11:16 AM
http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Only-Marijuana-Found-in-Face-Chewers-System-Medical-Examiner-160583035.html

Believe what you like.

sexkitteh
07-06-2012, 11:21 AM
http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Only-Marijuana-Found-in-Face-Chewers-System-Medical-Examiner-160583035.html

Believe what you like.

Psychiatrist Delvena Thomas pointed out that there are not tests for many synthetic drugs or bath salts.

“They're creating so many different synthetic-type drugs or synthetic bath salts to where you don't have a test to actually examine or test for these substances," she said.

He was on something.... not just THC...

sexkitteh
07-06-2012, 11:22 AM
I love this comment from someone posting:

Only Marijuana? uuuhh, well then I would say this man was possessed. I've smoked enough to keep all of China High for a month. and my biggest crime was mistaking Taco Bell for Mexican Food. This is BS.

Dipstik
07-06-2012, 11:26 AM
I like how you're willing to believe he was ON "bath salts" because there is apparently no test to detect synthetic drugs (that's bull... sorry. Not sure what a psychiatrist knows about forensic toxicology anyway) but you're absolutely balls to the wall REFUSING to believe the alternative.

Note, No one has said marijuana caused the guy to chew someone's face off. You're the only one jumping to conclusions here.

sexkitteh
07-06-2012, 11:29 AM
I like how you're willing to believe he was ON "bath salts" because there is apparently no test to detect synthetic drugs (that's bull... sorry. Not sure what a psychiatrist knows about forensic toxicology anyway) but you're absolutely balls to the wall REFUSING to believe the alternative.

Note, No one has said marijuana caused the guy to chew someone's face off. You're the only one jumping to conclusions here.

You are correct in the marijuana bit... OK - THC in it's purest form wouldn't do this...

Second... I'm not saying bath salts... I'm saying something... he was on something... and clearly something they missed...

That's all I'm saying... Or he was crazy like that guy that beheaded a passenger on a bus and walked around with his head claiming god made him do it...

But this is different... getting naked and swinging on light poles is beyond crazy... that's high... and not on THC... something more...

Dipstik
07-06-2012, 11:33 AM
Ever seen Silence of the Lambs? Some people are just nuts.

You know what my favorite part of that story was? In all the nationwide news coverage, NO ONE even THOUGHT to question whether the officers were justified in shooting the guy. He was unarmed and outnumbered, and they just gave him a double-tap. End of story.

joaquim
07-06-2012, 11:35 AM
I've never seen Silence of the Lambs. The guy who got the double-tap, was that Hannibal Lecter or some other guy? My guess is Hannibal.

Dipstik
07-06-2012, 11:36 AM
I've never seen Silence of the Lambs. The guy who got the double-tap, was that Hannibal Lecter or some other guy? My guess is Hannibal.

It's rated R, so you probably wouldn't have. *wink wink*

sexkitteh
07-06-2012, 11:36 AM
Ever seen Silence of the Lambs? Some people are just nuts.

You know what my favorite part of that story was? In all the nationwide news coverage, NO ONE even THOUGHT to question whether the officers were justified in shooting the guy. He was unarmed and outnumbered, and they just gave him a double-tap. End of story.

Yeah I thought about that too... but in some press they justified the shooting cause the guy was killing another man... had they not shot him, the other guy would have probably died (for the better really) and IF this guy was high on LCD or something (which was unknown to the officer) the guy would have easily kicked his ass...

Did you see the video of the shooting? He shoots once before unloading on the guy but the guy doesn't stop...

joaquim
07-06-2012, 11:53 AM
It's rated R, so you probably wouldn't have. *wink wink*

Hey I've seen a few rated R movies.

InGameName I
07-06-2012, 11:57 AM
I only watch rated RAWR

QPR
07-06-2012, 01:20 PM
Philo is santa shock horror...

joaquim
07-06-2012, 01:23 PM

QPR, as the owner of the word "plum" on these forums I believe that I should ask for your permission before I use your word and call philo a plum.

joaquim
07-06-2012, 01:32 PM
Sexkitteh's True Idenity Exposed!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36948-Sexkitteh-Exposed!

upsman_17
07-06-2012, 01:35 PM

Lol. Dude, you think everyone is someone else. You accused me of being Hatter last week. Don't know if your the best judge of conspiracies.

QPR
07-06-2012, 01:45 PM
QPR, as the owner of the word "plum" on these forums I believe that I should ask for your permission before I use your word and call philo a plum.

You have my blessing

InGameName I
07-06-2012, 02:31 PM
Lol. Dude, you think everyone is someone else. You accused me of being Hatter last week. Don't know if your the best judge of conspiracies.

In case your wondering what a clown BJ looks like see Upsman photo... biggest load of your life guarenteed