PDA

View Full Version : A cry to Gree

boardgames rule
07-06-2012, 09:40 AM
Hi so i have been playing this game for about 3 months and enjoying it. Well i joined the forum and got advice and got better. NOw i have seen in the game and on the forum how much the game needs improving. Now this is how i think. Gold players have huge armies but it is no fun for them to attack other people with gold armies because they do no damage to the other player. NOw a gold player enjoys a run in with a free player who has good stats and cash army because he can do damage and have fun. Now as a free player i will stop playing the game when i have run out of stuff to do/buy. Now the gold players pay your wages but without us free players they would stop buying gold very quickly. What i propose is that Gree considers adding more cash units, more cash buildings and higher vault. With this us cash players will be able to have a army that the gold players will enjoy fighting. I think Gree knows this but if they dont, relise that free players actully make the gold players want to play and buy gold. Now CCMark i hope you will drop in a give your comments. Thanks for reading.

boardgames rule
07-06-2012, 10:06 AM
Does any one think the same way or is it just me? Gold players do you agree with what i said?

manbeast
07-06-2012, 10:11 AM
makes perfect sense to me. i agree.

on raising the vault- needs to have certain prerequisites. i actually think the vault limit should be set by IPH. If you are making
500k-12 million
600k-15 million
700k-20 million
800k-25 million

or something like that. i'm only in the 500k's and i'm doing upgrades that cost 20-30 million

bigflan
07-06-2012, 10:12 AM
I think more cash units and buildings is a great idea and many others already agree with you board games

Tctiger
07-06-2012, 10:19 AM
That stuff has been talked about loads already I think everyone has given up trying to tell funzio how to improve the game , you can search for loads of things people moan about and could improve and im sure funzio will make a lot of improvements on mw2 but maybe too late on this one , at the end of the day it is first game like this I have seen on a phone and I think it is a good effort by funzio and a great game to play , they tweek it and bring new stuff out so it's great just take it for what it is ( a game on your phone) and enjoy . The way this forum is going there are people too scared to reply to you as no doubt there will be people on here moaning at you making this thread . And moaning at me for replying ! Can't see many new people joining in on here with all the little hitlers about , maybe that is what they want , just a select few on here with there heads up each others arsses . The fighting should be in the game not on here.

boardgames rule
07-06-2012, 10:28 AM
I agree "pun not intended" with you Tctiger. I just hope that they try to make this game better

Tctiger
07-06-2012, 10:34 AM
Was no events when I started , been new buildings and maps more to come too , glitches need sorting though.

What?
07-06-2012, 01:58 PM
I totally agree the parameters for the game are now obsolete. Units are low in attack and defense that 95% of the cash units don't have any value for my army. Upgrades are so high with some buildings that they are virtually impossible to save for. Even if you do save the amount of money players can take is far more than the rate you can actually save. New gold units and valor units have been released, why can't we have some new cash units. There are huge swaths of level units buildings that aren't utilized. New content needs to be released, and released soon.

Mad
07-06-2012, 02:11 PM
Was no events when I started , been new buildings and maps more to come too , glitches need sorting though.

Glitches are a part of programming that will not change. If you don't want glitches, then don't do any programing.

To me glitches are a positive sign, as frustrating as they can be at time, because it is an indication things are changing, being improved and being added. With programming it is usually three steps forward, with two steps of glitches back.

But overall progress has has been made. If there weren't glitches then that would tell me nothing is being done.

Corsair
07-06-2012, 03:29 PM
I think people forget the Gree takeover and transition. That was what, 2 months ago? That sort of thing tends to add chaos to what was probably already a semi-chaotic startup. It sounds like they are finally completing that integration and moving forward again. As much as people talk about enhancements, I really hope they spend some time making sure some bug fixes are addressed and making sure their development and QA processes are being followed so we can avoid some of these crazy bugs in the future.