PDA

View Full Version : Building that holds cash.

magepker
07-06-2012, 08:57 AM
I would like to see a gold building (or cash building but would have to be expensive)
it would automatically collect cash when you're not around to collect it yourself then which you can go in and collect from that gold building later on, the catch is that since its a building it could get raided, but i think this is something i'd spend gold on, what do you guys think?

i know a gold building that holds cash has been suggested but my idea is a little twist on that concept. this would render supply depots, armories and other low time buildings very very worthwhile.

Kara T
07-06-2012, 09:08 AM
I would like to see a gold building (or cash building but would have to be expensive)
it would automatically collect cash when you're not around to collect it yourself then which you can go in and collect from that gold building later on, the catch is that since its a building it could get raided, but i think this is something i'd spend gold on, what do you guys think?

i know a gold building that holds cash has been suggested but my idea is a little twist on that concept. this would render supply depots, armories and other low time buildings very very worthwhile.

The downside is that you could lose a lot of cash when raided. For example, if you have 10 money buildings it would take your rival 30 stamina to raid them all fully vs only 3 for the cash gold building.

War Priest
07-06-2012, 09:09 AM
I think I would rather have many buildings with cash to collect so it's harder to raid all then to have just one buidling with all the cash that can be raided. 3 raids to get all the uncollected money on your base isn't a good idea to me.

War Priest
07-06-2012, 09:10 AM
The downside is that you could lose a lot of cash when raided. For example, if you have 10 money buildings it would take your rival 30 stamina to raid them all fully vs only 3 for the cash gold building.

And somebody beat me in typing the same. :D

Thief
07-06-2012, 09:37 AM
What if you can set what buildings it collects? I would use it on all of my buildings 3 hours or less probably. Everything 6 hours or more though it would hurt more than anything when it collects my 12/24/48 buildings and next thing i know i have a building that can be raded that's holding 10 million?

Fifth Reich
07-06-2012, 09:47 AM
Maybe it would take 10 hits to kill.

manbeast
07-06-2012, 09:54 AM
i like it. i collect every hr so i'm not worried about losing money to it.

i'd love it to collect while i'm sleeping/working! and i agree it should take 10 hits to kill, at which point it would stop working until you repair it

magepker
07-06-2012, 09:57 AM
I think I would rather have many buildings with cash to collect so it's harder to raid all then to have just one buidling with all the cash that can be raided. 3 raids to get all the uncollected money on your base isn't a good idea to me.

well its a trade off, most players arent on every 5mins 30mins or every hour to collect so it's wasted anyway, i'd rather take the risk of it getting raided since it's lost anyway.

and thief's suggestion is good too, maybe you can set what buildings it collects from.

manbeast
07-06-2012, 10:06 AM
how about this...

the building takes 5 hits to kill, but it doesnt pay out at all until the 5th hit where it pays out everything. this way the raider is taking a risk, but it could easily pay off if they are smart

magepker
07-06-2012, 10:09 AM
And also, they wont be able to tell how much is in the bank till the 5th hit manbeast so thats pretty smart, could be a waste of stamina\exp\units

Jp lfs
07-06-2012, 11:28 AM
You're talking about a major change in game mechanics. This one change would cause a huge ripple effect, and strategies across the board would need to be rewritten. I think that when you have an enormous amount of time invested in learning a game based on strategical planning, there shouldn't be simple changes that cause drastic results.

Sorry. I'm a no on this.

boardgames rule
07-06-2012, 11:29 AM
I agree with JP on this if MW needs anything its cash units and more buildings.

War Priest
07-06-2012, 11:30 AM
Ok, go with it. I could get 10 hours of uncollected supply depots in 3 small hits. Doesn't matter to me, not like somebody is going to raid me.

Dr. Dengus
07-06-2012, 12:44 PM
How about a building that increases your vault limit (to what extent can be up for debate), and then when it gets raided you are left with x amount of cash unvaulted. So for example, say someone has this vault boost building and it can protect an increased 5m for a total of 15m possible protected cash. This person also happens to have exactly 15m on hand and all is vaulted. So when his/her vault building gets raided 3 times, that extra 5m is now up for grabs through attacks. Thoughts?

Hassleham
07-06-2012, 12:56 PM
The vault is big enough already.

I'd like this idea though if the vault was decreased to only 5m and then your idea made it up to 10m.

Q Raider
07-06-2012, 09:25 PM
If you were going to have such a building then as I see it, associated with attacking it should be a heavier risk.

Example: The building takes five, maybe six hits to actually take it down for the loot, which could be substantial.

The building has a protection which is linked to your Defence skill points perhaps with a multiplier factor.

You lose one of the battles, go back to square one and the losses are yours to carry.

Raiding this building does not cause casualties to the defender, only the attacker.

Could even have the ability for several of these buildings, each capable of holding say 20 million.

Would add the additional risk that you might attack and take the building down, only to find it is empty...

manbeast
07-06-2012, 09:40 PM
If you were going to have such a building then as I see it, associated with attacking it should be a heavier risk.

Example: The building takes five, maybe six hits to actually take it down for the loot, which could be substantial.

The building has a protection which is linked to your Defence skill points perhaps with a multiplier factor.

You lose one of the battles, go back to square one and the losses are yours to carry.

Raiding this building does not cause casualties to the defender, only the attacker.

Could even have the ability for several of these buildings, each capable of holding say 20 million.

Would add the additional risk that you might attack and take the building down, only to find it is empty...

i'm loving this idea. i wouldnt make it quite that hard to raid though.

but i just thought of this!!

putting money in it gives the user interest!! the longer they leave it in there, the more they can make!! maybe give them .5% interest an hr! this is good for both the user and the raider. user will get a benefit, and will also use the building more, which means there will be money in there for the raider