PDA

View Full Version : Sync game to new phone

TZora
07-06-2012, 08:13 AM
hey there,

hard to believe, i bought a new phone cuz i was unable to play the game on old one. gotta recycle the old one.

i click the transfer option in the game settings but it asks for my funzio id and password. geez i don't remember that at all.

is there any way to find out this info? please help...

sexkitteh
07-06-2012, 08:24 AM
you can ask techsupport.

You obviously know your mafia number and if you did setup an ID in game before, give them that email.

xXSycoXx
07-06-2012, 08:26 AM
Delete app and reinstall and you can just create a new id

Thats what i did when i forgot password once

sexkitteh
07-06-2012, 08:29 AM

That's assuming she still has her old phone?

TZora
07-06-2012, 08:34 AM
i still have my old phone and the game is running just fine on it. i'm not sure if its asking my game id which is 499 450 793. or is it asking for some other id i may have typed while beginning the game? and where can i recover the password? there isn't any 'forgot password' link to recover my pass :(

xXSycoXx
07-06-2012, 08:36 AM
i still have my old phone and the game is running just fine on it. i'm not sure if its asking my game id which is 499 450 793. or is it asking for some other id i may have typed while beginning the game? and where can i recover the password? there isn't any 'forgot password' link to recover my pass :(

Just do what i said above and it will allow you to create a new id
499 450 793 is your cc no not a funzio id no

sexkitteh
07-06-2012, 08:44 AM
Go into old phone Menu - More - Funzio ID -> then create an account.

Then click transfer game and it will ask you if this is the device - click no...

Then go to new phone and punch in your "new" ID and transfer it.

REMEMBER - you can only transfer iProduct to iProduct and Android to Android.

TZora
07-06-2012, 09:03 AM
wow .. i found something. there's an option in the game options .. funzio id. i clicked on that and it asked me if i wanted to create a new funzio id. i entered username and pass and clicked create. now i have a new funzio id and password to begin with. the game remains same (thanks lord).

so i followed the instructions for transferring the game and now i need to download and install the game on my new phone and then i can use the same username and id i just created. the game will be transfered to my new phone.

ah the new phone sony xperia s needs a micro sim card. i have a bigger one in my oldie phone. now what .. and the whining goes on and on and onnnn

TZora
07-06-2012, 09:04 AM
Go into old phone Menu - More - Funzio ID -> then create an account.

Then click transfer game and it will ask you if this is the device - click no...

Then go to new phone and punch in your "new" ID and transfer it.

REMEMBER - you can only transfer iProduct to iProduct and Android to Android.
thanks for the help but i figured that out myself. but thanks anyway for the elp. much appreciated.

TZora
07-06-2012, 09:07 AM

didn't quite understand u earlier but now i know what u meant to say. thanks for the help :)

xXSycoXx
07-06-2012, 09:07 AM
If your careful you can cut a normal sim down to a micro sim with a pair of scissors

angelle97
07-06-2012, 11:22 AM
Hey guys, I'm having trouble transferring my game from one phone to another phone. They are both android phones. I can't remember my cc number, and I don't recall setting a password. The "new phone" I had died so I had to switch back to my old phone. I messed up the transfer, so I uninstalled and reinstalled cc. Since I had setup a temp Id, when I reinstall, my temp one shows up... Any ideas how to fix this? Can it even be fixed?? Thanks!

sexkitteh
07-06-2012, 11:32 AM
Hey guys, I'm having trouble transferring my game from one phone to another phone. They are both android phones. I can't remember my cc number, and I don't recall setting a password. The "new phone" I had died so I had to switch back to my old phone. I messed up the transfer, so I uninstalled and reinstalled cc. Since I had setup a temp Id, when I reinstall, my temp one shows up... Any ideas how to fix this? Can it even be fixed?? Thanks!

Maybe try contacting technical support...

TZora
07-06-2012, 01:05 PM
oh wow .. i was able to transfer the game to my new phone without the need of inserting a chip. the game looks much better on my new sony xperia s .. its got 1.5 ghz dual core proc and 1 gb ram. love it :)

now what shud i do with my old phone .. xperia neo v

sexkitteh
07-06-2012, 01:07 PM
oh wow .. i was able to transfer the game to my new phone without the need of inserting a chip. the game looks much better on my new sony xperia s .. its got 1.5 ghz dual core proc and 1 gb ram. love it :)

now what shud i do with my old phone .. xperia neo v

ebay...

congratulations on your new phone... great feeling :D

TZora
07-06-2012, 01:09 PM
If your careful you can cut a normal sim down to a micro sim with a pair of scissors
lol sounds like a gud idea but i guess, i wont risk my new phone. contacted the provider and they are happy to give the micro sim for free. i'll just visit their office sometime and collect it :)

InGameName I
07-06-2012, 01:10 PM
ebay...

especially on vibrate..So ive heard...

TZora
07-06-2012, 01:13 PM
ebay...

thank you. i thought of one outta these 3:

htc one x - samsung s3 - xperia s

xperia s is the best cuz of its specifications. 12 mega pixel camera, good processor, good ram, very good storage (think it is 30 gb internal). and the price is lowest in comparison to htc or samsung

TZora
07-06-2012, 01:17 PM
yayyy first robbery on the new phone :p