PDA

View Full Version : Item Stacking

Rhino72
07-06-2012, 06:23 AM
CCM can you please ask the developers to test and confirm that items stack? I have seen other posts on the street demon + the loaded dice not working and that is very simple to see.

People already confirmed that the Pathmaker and the gun that gave a better payout on jobs stacked to a total of 50%.

I would also like to make sure that the Crazy Hit and Runner (+20% vehicle attack) and the Diamond Fists (+10% mafia attack) stack as well. We really do need to see the attack increase somewhere in the profile page because I have my doubts that these items are really working as we think they should be working.

Thanks

balax
07-06-2012, 06:54 AM
i thing you are very unxious and i recognize an doupt in your words

all of those are invisiple for now, in a few years thow everything will be ok.

For now you must trust funzio, pay your money get your invisible prizes and say thanks (as u said)

Rhino72
07-06-2012, 07:04 AM
i thing you are very unxious and i recognize an doupt in your words

all of those are invisiple for now, in a few years thow everything will be ok.

For now you must trust funzio, pay your money get your invisible prizes and say thanks (as u said)

Anxious? No I don't think so. I am just putting it out there so it can be looked at. In the end I think the company will fix it and make it right.

balax
07-06-2012, 07:33 AM
Anxious? No I don't think so. I am just putting it out there so it can be looked at. In the end I think the company will fix it and make it right.

obviously i don't meen it about "unxioys" when i tell u to wait few years :)

Babytway
07-06-2012, 08:05 AM
the hit and runner is only vehicles and the diamond fist is overall mafia attack, though similiar two separate boost so they wont stack but they will work together. the overall 10% increase will either work before or after the 25% vehicle increase is applied but it won't be 35% increase in vehicle attack.

as for the loaded dice and the street demon and loaded dice they should work the same, the 10% increase of street demon will be applied either before or after the 25% increase of loaded dice. (whenever the street demon starts to work from reading other posts its not working yet)

BeniBugatti
07-06-2012, 08:28 AM
as for the loaded dice and the street demon and loaded dice they should work the same, the 10% increase of street demon will be applied either before or after the 25% increase of loaded dice. (whenever the street demon starts to work from reading other posts its not working yet)

a third alternative would be to sum the modifiers for a simple 35% which would sure beat the 32.5% you'd end up with if they are applied in sequence.

Babytway
07-06-2012, 09:18 AM
a third alternative would be to sum the modifiers for a simple 35% which would sure beat the 32.5% you'd end up with if they are applied in sequence.

this is exactly what happens they apply in sequence, so you don't end up getting 35% as you think you would. this is because they they will recycle prizes with same end result just at different %'s if it "stackable" then a player would achieve would a 100% boost and the things are going with the events they want more and more gold sales. if a player has achieved a 100% boost thats the end of there gold spending for a specific item that would do them no benefit and we all know funzio wants you to purchase that gold

AppleMacGuy
07-06-2012, 09:39 AM
this is exactly what happens they apply in sequence, so you don't end up getting 35% as you think you would. this is because they they will recycle prizes with same end result just at different %'s if it "stackable" then a player would achieve would a 100% boost and the things are going with the events they want more and more gold sales. if a player has achieved a 100% boost thats the end of there gold spending for a specific item that would do them no benefit and we all know funzio wants you to purchase that gold

was just gonna say...what she said...:D

DenZ1
07-06-2012, 09:53 AM
And you guys still thinking it is a good practice? Shame on you then :)
People just paying in full for something they are not getting in full.
Gimme my 2.5% gold back then.

Babytway
07-06-2012, 10:00 AM
And you guys still thinking it is a good practice? Shame on you then :)
People just paying in full for something they are not getting in full.
Gimme my 2.5% gold back then.

what are you talking about you are getting the item in full. you get the 25% for loaded dice and 10% for the street demon.(or the hit and runner and the diamond fist)the item(s) didn't say combine 35% if you spent gold then you paid for two separate items not a combo deal.

DenZ1
07-06-2012, 10:10 AM
what are you talking about you are getting the item in full. you get the 25% for loaded dice and 10% for the street demon.(or the hit and runner and the diamond fist)the item(s) didn't say combine 35% if you spent gold then you paid for two separate items not a combo deal.

Jeez people, relax. It is not my point. My point is they give you less and less for same money. You are paying more and more for less and less.

You don't spend gold.. Please don't defend something you are not participating in. No offence Babytway.

Leave it to Rhino :)

Babytway
07-06-2012, 10:21 AM
i don't take offence at all.

I am not defending anything, Rhino is asking and im just telling him/her how it works it might not be what you wanted how to work but it is how it is.

i participate in every event they have, me spending gold has nothing to do with so that statement is mute.

DenZ1
07-06-2012, 10:31 AM
i don't take offence at all.

I am not defending anything, Rhino is asking and im just telling him/her how it works it might not be what you wanted how to work but it is how it is.

i participate in every event they have, me spending gold has nothing to do with so that statement is mute.

Sorry. When a bit off the topic. Just have my frustration day :) even when getting the vehicle..

Babytway
07-06-2012, 10:36 AM
congrats on the vehicle youre one the lucky ones.

DenZ1
07-06-2012, 10:47 AM
congrats on the vehicle youre one the lucky ones.
Hence the frustration. I've spend about 1000 gold to get it.. Ain't exactly luck. ;-)
The only consolidation is that I was 1 day late for event.

kaz
07-06-2012, 11:24 AM
According to other guys in this forum the Speed Demon bonus is not working right now. Someone can check that issue?

Euchred
07-06-2012, 12:33 PM
it's working, just not showing on the actual countdown.

I had a 4 hour upgrade running and it ended 40 minutes early.

40 minutes isn't 10% of 4 hours...

vitus79
07-06-2012, 12:35 PM
40 minutes isn't 10% of 4 hours...

even if it was, that means i need some xtra math now on every upgrade i plan on finishing in sync? comon funzio..

Euchred
07-06-2012, 12:40 PM
even if it was, that means i need some xtra math now on every upgrade i plan on finishing in sync? comon funzio..

Ya I threw finishing on sync out the window when I got the dice, but it would be very annoying if this boost was invisible. (not that I have to worry about it)

Carlos,
07-06-2012, 12:47 PM
Ya I threw finishing on sync out the window when I got the dice, but it would be very annoying if this boost was invisible. (not that I have to worry about it)

So you have the dice? and you can confirm that the boosts are invisible?

Euchred
07-06-2012, 12:53 PM
So you have the dice? and you can confirm that the boosts are invisible?

The dices effects are visible.

Carlos,
07-06-2012, 01:11 PM
The dices effects are visible.

Was it invisible at first?

Euchred
07-06-2012, 01:37 PM
Nope and I had them when the boost was only 10% it was later increased during the event.