PDA

View Full Version : street demon + loaded dice?

vitus79
07-06-2012, 04:38 AM
hey ppl, congrats to all winners and funzio, for making a shtload of money with these type of events.

here my Q:

i have the loaded dice, upgrading missile turret to lvl 2 takes 13:30 hours. now after i won the car the upgrade time did not decrease. so if theres already a prize in use we dont get additional 10%? or did i miss anything? anyone noticed the bonus working? and if yes do you have the dice as well? i feel coned again..

PawnXIIX
07-06-2012, 04:42 AM
Ah someone else who didn't read any of the other posts. Okay so...it worked for none of us.

Even me who has no loaded dice...Upgrade time is still normal. Sounds like funzio had a bad time at the office last night hehe.

Time to send in those support tickets :P

And i don't blame you for not reading the others...the discussion was placed in random topics and it'd be hard to find all those scattered posts.

vitus79
07-06-2012, 04:48 AM
Ah someone else who didn't read any of the other posts. Okay so...it worked for none of us.

Even me who has no loaded dice...Upgrade time is still normal. Sounds like funzio had a bad time at the office last night hehe.

Time to send in those support tickets :P

And i don't blame you for not reading the others...the discussion was placed in random topics and it'd be hard to find all those scattered posts.

oh well, sorry for making a new thread and not reading trough all the threads in this messed up forum. no time to hang around here all day reading the whining drama complaining posts. will be my last thread and maybe even last visit on this forum. forgive me my ignorance

PawnXIIX
07-06-2012, 04:56 AM
oh well, sorry for making a new thread and not reading trough all the threads in this messed up forum. no time to hang around here all day reading the whining drama complaining posts. will be my last thread and maybe even last visit on this forum. forgive me my ignorance

No no...I'm saying I don't blame you for not seeing them. I didn't expect you to read through 5 pages of the same nutjobs endlesslly rambling on :P

But it's not working for anyone is what I really wanted to point out...not sure why :/

vitus79
07-06-2012, 05:03 AM
No no...I'm saying I don't blame you for not seeing them. I didn't expect you to read through 5 pages of the same nutjobs endlesslly rambling on :P

But it's not working for anyone is what I really wanted to point out...not sure why :/

just saw it after re-reading ur post. sry if i sound a little upset, just freaks me out to see how funzio handles this again.
and why in the world should we need to submit tickets to get the prize working or even get the prize to the inventory? (income event in MW, ppl had to submit tickets in time to get the prize, who didnt but should have won got nothing, what a joke)

PawnXIIX
07-06-2012, 05:33 AM
I have no idea but it feels like there is more issues than solutions coming out of HQ.

I personally feel like even though we are their customers, that they do have a lot to do so I am patient with these kinds of things. I know if I was in the situation with a "hostile takeover" and all that it'd be difficult.

I feel like i'm a dying breed of people lol.

Hank
07-06-2012, 07:11 AM
The street demon does not work. Also, its pointless to submit a ticket about the issue. The official Gree response to the issue: "We know it doesn't work! But who cares!!! We already got our money!! *High fives all around the Gree office*"

RijilV
07-06-2012, 07:21 AM
maybe its an invisible bonus like the Crazt Hit'n'Runner. I must say I'm pretty tired of this crap.