PDA

View Full Version : Dbm nomore

DBM 2IC
07-06-2012, 01:30 AM
Since no one will join DBM I regret to say I'm now leaving which just leaves joaquim to lead himself to victory over the Indians and CK

Good luck joaquim you are going to need it.

P.s we got owned by CK

Chester78
07-06-2012, 01:48 AM
What? You're giving up after a few hours and leaving Joaquim hanging? Not nice.

DBM 2IC
07-06-2012, 02:23 AM
What? You're giving up after a few hours and leaving Joaquim hanging? Not nice.

If some people would've joined I would've stayed. Even if it was just one person but no one is interested. Plus CK is too strong and we are both weak and scared. We needed strong players but we couldn't even get weak ones to join. DBM just wanted to be like the other cool kids but we are just the loner kids. Sad face : (

Dipstik
07-06-2012, 02:30 AM
This is almost as good as when I got doublebarrellmob to give up on the whole idea of his "gang" by page 9 of his announcement that it was forming :)

You guys are pathetic. Not sure what's more pathetic though... the idea itself or how fast you all get worked up about it and then give up.

PawnXIIX
07-06-2012, 02:39 AM
If some people would've joined I would've stayed. Even if it was just one person but no one is interested. Plus CK is too strong and we are both weak and scared. We needed strong players but we couldn't even get weak ones to join. DBM just wanted to be like the other cool kids but we are just the loner kids. Sad face : (

There's nobody else to join because the only people who are strong enough to beat them are either in CK or are permenantly non-aligned, such as myself for instance.

DBM 2IC
07-06-2012, 02:45 AM
There's nobody else to join because the only people who are strong enough to beat them are either in CK or are permenantly non-aligned, such as myself for instance.

Yes there is there are heaps of other people it's just no one likes me or joaquim

PawnXIIX
07-06-2012, 02:53 AM
Yes there is there are heaps of other people it's just no one likes me or joaquim

Lots of people don't want to deal with the drama :/

DBM 2IC
07-06-2012, 03:01 AM
Lots of people don't want to deal with the drama :/

But the drama was all gone. I feel sorry for joaquim he doesn't even know this yet. He will wake up after dreaming of the greatness of DBM to find its all gone. Please forgive me joaquim and don't send your mafia after me.

Dillinja
07-06-2012, 03:12 AM
I think this is the funniest thread going....some people just dont get sarcasm :rolleyes:

Dipstik
07-06-2012, 03:13 AM
I like Joaquim.

DBM 2IC
07-06-2012, 03:32 AM
I like Joaquim.

Then why didn't you support him and join you could've saved us. Now he will be very upset.

PawnXIIX
07-06-2012, 03:43 AM
I like Joaquim.

My guess is that we don't want to be aligned with a particular group? Not speaking for everyone but I can speak for a decent few on that matter.

This is drama. What do you mean it's all gone. Every day I come on here and find a new topic about a gang or a mafia doing something and I just don't care personally for that.

DBM 2IC
07-06-2012, 03:49 AM
My guess is that we don't want to be aligned with a particular group? Not speaking for everyone but I can speak for a decent few on that matter.

This is drama. What do you mean it's all gone. Every day I come on here and find a new topic about a gang or a mafia doing something and I just don't care personally for that.

What difference does it make if it's a mafia doing something or an individual doing something. You come here for the drama why else would you keep posting on these threads if you didnt. What happened to the love in the world. Please for give us mother earth.

Olly1
07-06-2012, 03:49 AM
I think this is the funniest thread going....

Gotta agree there dude. He only lasted 20 odd posts before backing out. That's dedication right there!

PawnXIIX
07-06-2012, 03:51 AM
What difference does it make if it's a mafia doing something or an individual doing something. You come here for the drama why else would you keep posting on these threads if you didnt. What happened to the love in the world. Please for give us mother earth.

This is the first thread I posted in about this type of topic.

DBM 2IC
07-06-2012, 04:01 AM
This is the first thread I posted in about this type of topic.

See DBM fails again why us why me what have we done to deserve this we were meant to be the greatest.

DBM 2IC
07-06-2012, 04:06 AM
Gotta agree there dude. He only lasted 20 odd posts before backing out. That's dedication right there!

Whys this so funny you try and be the second in command of the greatest mafia in cc with two members then you will understand the pressure I've been under for the last 12 hours.

PawnXIIX
07-06-2012, 04:44 AM
Whys this so funny you try and be the second in command of the greatest mafia in cc with two members then you will understand the pressure I've been under for the last 12 hours.

I fail to see how a two member mafia compares with CK or the Indians. Just saying.

DBM 2IC
07-06-2012, 04:52 AM
I fail to see how a two member mafia compares with CK or the Indians. Just saying.

We were only two but with our powers combined we were going to grow and grow and grow. Nearly had payam on our side but the pressure got to him like it did me. I hate to think how joaquim is going to take this. It's going to be the worst day of this kids life.

Payam (The Real one)
07-06-2012, 05:15 AM
We were only two but with our powers combined we were going to grow and grow and grow. Nearly had payam on our side but the pressure got to him like it did me. I hate to think how joaquim is going to take this. It's going to be the worst day of this kids life.
You are incorrect. Don't involve me in this drama, i have enough as it is with sore losers (i.e The Indians). I'm retired now!

Olly1
07-06-2012, 05:17 AM

You can't claim to be the best mafia based on an optimistic prediction! You had 2 members....

enahs1
07-06-2012, 05:22 AM
I was going to join....I got a pm asking me to join, but I'm guessing there is nothing to join?

DBM 2IC
07-06-2012, 05:23 AM
You are incorrect. Don't involve me in this drama, i have enough as it is with sore losers (i.e The Indians). I'm retired now!

Why do I continue to fail

DBM 2IC
07-06-2012, 05:24 AM
I was going to join....I got a pm asking me to join, but I'm guessing there is nothing to join?

Yeah I won lotto but never cashed the ticket in

Payam (The Real one)
07-06-2012, 05:25 AM
Why do I continue to fail
I wish you well my friend but as i have always said - i fought solo, i always did. I never joined any gang, crew, gay pride organisation (also known as The Indians). I wish you well - don't let the haters get you down.

DBM 2IC
07-06-2012, 05:26 AM
You can't claim to be the best mafia based on an optimistic prediction! You had 2 members....

Not my fault you weren't part of the greatest mafia around no need to get jealous

InGameName I
07-06-2012, 06:15 AM
Payam don't lie now. You were aligned with DBM... Tell the truth you are the one Joaquim keeps asking to unmask

You were our credibility in this game.

Now I offer you to join the new mob I am forming

The SexKitteI's

We will put SK in front of our names like SK-Gayam

Philo Beddoe
07-06-2012, 06:16 AM

u sir have been trolled by dbm :)

joaquim
07-06-2012, 09:05 AM

Not the worst day in my life. It's just a game and I got carried away with this whole idea of leading. Since no one wants to join I guess I'll leave too and be neutral from now on.

sexkitteh
07-06-2012, 09:09 AM
Hey I'm still attacking CK members!!! :D

Leave Joaquim alone tho guys... he's a kid and didn't realize what he was getting himself into...

Philo Beddoe
07-06-2012, 09:09 AM
Not the worst day in my life. It's just a game and I got carried away with this whole idea of leading. Since no one wants to join I guess I'll leave too and be neutral from now on.

too late for that my sad little napoleon whannabe. everyones gunning for u now. once a db always a db. better head back up to the north pole to duck and cover.

Philo Beddoe
07-06-2012, 09:10 AM
Hey I'm still attacking CK members!!! :D

Leave Joaquim alone tho guys... he's a kid and didn't realize what he was getting himself into...

really, NOW u have morals? thats cute

joaquim
07-06-2012, 09:11 AM
too late for that my sad little napoleon whannabe. everyones gunning for u now. once a db always a db. better head back up to the north pole to duck and cover.

Philo will you STFU! You always assume these things just to bother me. So please GTFO. You're a f**king assbag you f**king sh!thead f**k you.

sexkitteh
07-06-2012, 09:13 AM
really, NOW u have morals? thats cute

It's not morals! Has nothing to do with morals...

The kid is literally a KID!!! He has made so many stupid moves... anyways...

ALL CK MEMBERS!! LEAVE joaquim alone... he's just a kid who doesn't know what he is doing...

I still urge all of you! Catch me if you can ; )

He's not even a challenge... let him be...

InGameName I
07-06-2012, 09:14 AM
wow such language from a young man

ok maybe ill back off defending him and let him stand on his own

InGameName I
07-06-2012, 09:20 AM
Catch me if you can

sexkitteh
07-06-2012, 09:24 AM
Catch me if you can

LVL91 - in game name Turkishtiger

Attack 8k
Defense 10k
Mob 387

TADA!!!! easy as pie...

What gave you away??? your terrible grammar...

InGameName I
07-06-2012, 09:37 AM
07-06-2012 08:19 AM DoubleBarrelMob
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Add as Contact

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by InGameName I
starting my own top secret mob

SexKittehKrew you in Double Barrel Leader?

"Kitteh, I am ignored you ask, but I am honestly retiring. Good luck with all of it I was no good as a leader and was put to shame by CK and Indians!"

"Give the forum members hell they are all ****e and hated on us all the way" " Now that i know you have a HL account with good stats (I at level 124) and arent just ALEX at level 91 I say bring it to em

Philo Beddoe
07-06-2012, 09:55 AM
wow such language from a young man

ok maybe ill back off defending him and let him stand on his own

have you taken your lithium today?

Philo Beddoe
07-06-2012, 10:01 AM
Philo will you STFU! You always assume these things just to bother me. So please GTFO. You're a f**king assbag you f**king sh!thead f**k you.

yet more proof u r not as pure as u claim to b. if u r a kid, ur parents should moderate ur internet activity young man.

joaquim
07-06-2012, 10:05 AM
have you taken your lithium today?

Nice reference to the song.

joaquim
07-06-2012, 10:07 AM
yet more proof u r not as pure as u claim to b. if u r a kid, ur parents should moderate ur internet activity young man.

My parents always told me to defend myself and if I need to defend myself with dirty words I'll do it. My parents don't mind if I'm on the internet. But they usually ask me what I'm doing online.

DoubleBarrelMob
07-06-2012, 10:15 AM
07-06-2012 08:19 AM DoubleBarrelMob
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Add as Contact

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by InGameName I

SexKittehKrew you in Double Barrel Leader?

"Kitteh, I am ignored you ask, but I am honestly retiring. Good luck with all of it I was no good as a leader and was put to shame by CK and Indians!"

"Give the forum members hell they are all ****e and hated on us all the way" " Now that i know you have a HL account with good stats (I at level 124) and arent just ALEX at level 91 I say bring it to em

I think it went more like this,

SexKittehKrew you in?

Kitteh, I am ignored you ask, but I am honestly retiring. Good luck with all of it and give them hell!

G Wiz
07-06-2012, 10:30 AM

It's not morals! Has nothing to do with morals...

The kid is literally a KID!!! He has made so many stupid moves... anyways...

ALL CK MEMBERS!! LEAVE joaquim alone... he's just a kid who doesn't know what he is doing...

I still urge all of you! Catch me if you can ; )

He's not even a challenge... let him be...
Two things come not back...the shot arrow and the spoken word.

You both have said a lot of things on behalf of the former DBM, and they are well documented. You will still be punished for that.

Also kitteh, technically you don't exist in game so there is nothing to catch. Cool offer though!

sexkitteh
07-06-2012, 10:41 AM
Two things come not back...the shot arrow and the spoken word.

You both have said a lot of things on behalf of the former DBM, and they are well documented. You will still be punished for that.

Also kitteh, technically you don't exist in game so there is nothing to catch. Cool offer though!

BINGO!

I don't exist in game ; )

Seriously though - leave Jo out of this... he is about as clueless as a sheep...

enahs1
07-06-2012, 12:31 PM
Too bad Joaquim is better then you Sexkitteh

sexkitteh
07-06-2012, 12:49 PM
Too bad Joaquim is better then you Sexkitteh

True... I don't even know why I defend him...